Is this a harassment or not?

The LOVE of TaeNy

Taeyeon's POV

After I put Fany to sleep, I went to prepare some of her things before we hand out to the shooting scene. I really do not understand why she still have to work even though she is so sick. Anyways, I will not let her over work herself or she will get too fatigue. I am her nanny and boyfriend at the same time. Well, I believe it is my pleasure to be able to take care of her. I admit, she is a little hard to handle especially when she is sick and when she is having her.. you know.. But with a little pamper and reward, she will listen. Fany is a girl that needs a lot of care, she have a fragile heart and she gets frighten easily. I remember once when it was our graduation party, Yuri, Jessica, Fand and I were force to walk through the underground tunnel as a dare. We did not know that Fany was afraid of the dark and she obviously did not tell us anything just incase we . She walk infront with Jessica while I walk at the back with Yuri. At that time, Fany was already mine, coming to a month. I watched over her from the back incase she gets scared or something.. Yuri then starts making all the ghostly echos in the tunnel. Fany shrieked a few times whenever Yuri tries to scare her. He always ended up laughing non stop, his girlfrend on the other hand would tell him off after seeing Fany at the verge of tears. This tringer Yuri to disturb her even more. He suddenly squat down just to touch Fany's leg, hoping to frighten her. Of course, being the playful one, he succeded. "Yul!" Jessica scoffed after seeing Fany so frightened. She went forward to embrace her hoping to calm her down from crying but even after a mintue, she did not stop. I then signaled to Jessica that I will do the comforting. I pull her into my embrace and rub her back and soothe her, amazingly she stop crying. "Hush hush.. TaeTae is here with you." I gave her a kiss on her forehead. After that, Yuri came to apologise to her and being the soft hearted girl, she forgive him. We then continue our walk but this time I want Fany to walk beside me so that I can comfort and protect her. We went out successfully and gained a lot of attention from our classmates, maybe because we walked out smoothly or maybe because of me protecting Fany. Well, they do not know about our relationship except for Yuri and Jessica. Fany doesn't want them to know so we keep it secretive and would go to a far away place from the school to study together. Fany then walk away from the crowd and I followed along. She then look around and notice that no one was there and she gave me a kiss on my cheek. Hehehe... I still remember that moment clearly in my mind and after that she blushed. So cute! Oh ya, did I tell you I was majoring in medicine and doctor segment? Hehehe.. Not that I am trying to brag here.. Most of you must be wondering why I did not become a doctor right? Well, my dad wants me to take over his company so I have no choice but to listen to him.  Just then I heard a sneeze, it broke my chain of thoughts... Wait, could it be Fany? I think I should check on her. I saw her sitting up and leaning against the headrest. Why did she wake up to fast?

"Fany, why did you wake up so fast? Are you cold? Not feeling well? Come, TaeTae will tap you to bed again." I walk up to her and embrace her.

"TaeTae is asking me so many qustions at one go.. I have enough rest already. Let's get ready to leave, my photoshoot is about to start."She said and tried to leave the bed but I pulled her down.

"So you woke up because you need to work? Seriously?

"Tae, please don't start this again.. "She said timidly. 

"Come here.."I sit on the bed and open my arms for her. She slowly crawl towards me. 

"TaeTae, please don't get mad at me.."She played with my fingers. 

"Did I say I'm mad at you?"I asked her. 

"You look like you are going to get mad. Please don't get mad, I'm scared of the mad TaeTae..."She look at me. 

"Go prepare yourself. I will wait for you outside. Call me when you are ready to leave."With that, I left the room. Honestly speaking, I'm kind of angry with her. I still can't understand why she have to be so serious. I mean, not saying that she must not be serious but when she is sick.. Isn't she suppose to rest? Fany ah, please don't overwork yourself. 

Tiffany's POV

TaeTae is mad at me, I'm sure. What do I do now? Can someone help me? Should I apologise? What if he goes angry and ignore me?

"TaeTae.."I mumbled, still sitting on the exact same position when Tae left me. 

"TaeTae, what am I suppose to do?"A tear roll down my cheeks and another one and another one and it soon became uncontrollable. 

"Taeng.."I hug the bear that Tae gave me to muffle my cries. I need him beside me.. 

Even after 5 minutes, I still can't pull myself up to change my outfit. I can't stand it when TaeTae is angry at me. 

*Message from unknown number*

Hmm.. I have a message.. Unknown number? Did somebody change their phone number?

 


*Message*

Hi. I guess you know who I am.. I'm not going to revail myself but what I want to say is that I will never let you go until you are mine... Muahahahaha!! I dont understand why you can give 'it' to him and not me? Anyways, I'm not giving up.


 

Who is this guy? Why did he say that I did it with Taeyeon? I really did not do it with Taeyeon, its just that he can't control that day and he release his thing outside of me. He did not do anything to me that will hurt me.

 


*Reply*

I don't know who you are but for your information, I did not do 'it' with Taeyeon.


 


*Message*

You sure? I don't believe. We will find out some day and I will know if you are telling the truth.


 

This guy is sure to make me feel nervous. Who could he be? Should I tell Tae? But he will not listen to me.. He's still angry.. I'm scared.

*knock *knock "Fany, are you done?"Tae is calling for me back but I can't seem to answer him. 

"Fany ah.. Are you okay there?"He asked again. Honestly, I am not okay. I want him beside me. 

"Baby.. I'm going to come in if you don't answer me."The more I hear his voice the more nervous I get, I don't want to see the angry Taeyeon. 

"Baby Fany.."He came into the room. I wanted to run to the toilet so that he won't see me but I was too late. 

"Fany ah! What happened? Are you hurt?"He came to me and embrace me. I lock my phone before he can open it.

"Tae.."More tears roll down my face, I miss his warmth. 

"What's wrong?"He planted kisses on my forehead and cheeks. 

"TaeTae.."I hug him back. 

"I'm here. Tell me what happened?"Tae asked me to tell.. should I tell him?

I shook my head, I don't think I should tell him. Maybe this guy got the wrong person.

"I will go get ready."I forced myself out of his embrace.

How am I going to face him later? I can't possibly avoid him the whole day.. How?

"Tae, come let's get going.."I walked out of the room first and he followed behind me.

"Fany, tell me what I did wrongly to cause you to feel so hurt.."He suddenly hug me from the back, stopping me from walking.

"Nothing..."I look at him through the side of my eyes.

"No. You are hurt. I know you Fany.. Your eyes are already giving me the hint that you are hurt. Tell me please.."He tighten his arms around me.

"I'm not Tae.. It's just that.."Before I can finish my sentence Tae already interrupted.

"Just what?"

"It's just that I missed you.. You were angry with me earlier and I was scared.."I turned around to face him and rest my head on his chest. I can't help but to feel horrible to lie to him.

"Oh.. Really? I'm sorry.. I don't want to see you cry anymore.. hush hush.."He rub my back. I like that, it really did help to calm me down.

"Thank you TaeTae."I gave him my eye smile.

"Why do you thank me for? I'm your boyfriend."

"I like it when you comfort me. You always know what I like."

"You like that? How about with a kiss?"He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Even better."I hold his hands and walk down the stairs with him.

"Fany.."He stop in his tracks and pull me back.

"Hmm?"

"If anymore ever bully you, let me know. I will protect you. Nobody is allowed to bully you except me."He whispered into my ears.

"YAH!!! How come only you?!"

"Because I am the only one and that's final."He then carry me to the car.

"TaeTae, are you really not angry with me?"I whispered when he help me fasten my seatbelt. 

"Honestly, I was before. But after that, I wasn't. I don't see the reason to be angry with you."He then squat down to my eye level and he hold my hand. "I feel worried for you. Is this how you always behave in the office when I am not with you? So serious in getting your work done without caring about yourself? You tend to put other things before you. That's good but have you think about yourself Fany? You must learn to take care of yourself or else you will not be able to cope. When I am around, I will take care of you. If I'm not then I will call to check on you. But whether you want to listen or not is up to you, I won't be there to monitor you. You are my precious baby. I can't affort to let anything happen to you my dear. I really really love you a lot Fany."I am lost for words. Everything he said was right. I didn't care about things around me. 

"I'm sorry Tae.. I will learn to manage my things better next time."Tears were pooling around my eyes. He is so sincere. 

"Hey baby.. Don't cry.. It's okay. I will take care of you. I love you."He said in between our kiss. 

"I love you too."I said shyly without looking at him. 

"Aww.. Is my baby girl shy? Good girl."He gave me a hug. Huggies are always the best. 

 


*Message from unknown number

Nothing to say right? Actions speaks louder than words. We will know the true soon.


 

Why is this guy pestering me? Could it be David? Forget it, I don't want to waste my energy thinking about this.

"Who is that my dear?"Taeyeon suddenly asked me as he drives out of my house.

"Oh.. It's.. Jessi.."I was taken aback by his question.

"Oh I see.. What did she say?"He looked at me before he focus his attention on the road.

"Erm.. S-she.. s-she asked me if we are o-on the way already."I stuttered. Tae will know that something is fishy.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you cold?"Tae hold my hands.

"No, I am not cold. I'm kind of nervous for the photoshoot later."I squeeze his hand.

"I will be in the studio. Why are you afraid when TaeTae is here with you?"He gave me a smile.

"I will do a good job later. I won't let you down."

"That's my girl."He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Tae.."

"Hmm?"

"What if I am not longer yours anymore?"

"Fany... Why are you asking that?"He suddenly stop his car by the roadside.

"Tell me what I did wrong that cause you to think this way.. Fany, you are making me worried."

"Tae.. I said 'what if'..."

"No, that will never happen.. I will fight for you, for us."He then embrace me.

"I cannot live without you.."He then plant a kiss on my forehead.

I felt better after hearing his words. At least I know he will fight for me if I really got taken away by that random guy.

"You promise to fight for me? Don't give up okay?"I hold up my pinky.

"Yes, I promise."He hook with my pinky.

"Hold up, why are you asking this? Are you trying to hint something to me?" Oh no, he guessed it.

"I'm just curious."I give him a peck on the lips to ease his worries.

"That's good, I'm relieved now. I love you, remember that."We had a staring competition before I broke the stare.

"Tae, continue driving. I'm going to be late if you keep staring at me."

"Blame it on you then. You're just too beautiful."

"Cheesy.. *achoo*"

"Are you cold?"He turn down the air con temperature.

"No."

"Oh, I know why you sneeze."

"Why?"

"Because somebody misses you. That's me."

"You're so arrogant huh.."I scoffed and looked out of the window.

"Ya, you are the cause of it."He hold my hand.

"An angel asked me a question this morning when I was sleeping."

"What is the question she asked you?"I looked at him with my curious eyes.

"She ask me why I love you so much."

"Then what did you say?"

"Because there's no reason not to.."He plant a kiss on my hand. I felt my heart melting.

"If you hide, I'll seek for you. If you're lost, I will look for you. If you leave, I'll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I'll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love. I love you."Did he suspect something?

"I love you too, Tae." I think I should pretend to sleep so that he won't ask me anything else.

"Tae, wake me up when we reach the building."

"Ok." Actually I wasn't sleeping all this while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued~

woah.. Who do you think is that guy? Could it be David again? Will Taeyeon find out from Tiffany about that random guy? 

Free period in school.. My phone's battery is flat already.. A long day in school for me.. 

Comments please! :) greatly appreciated. 

Sorry for taking such a long time to update.. Just finished my exams and my results are like.. I'm depressed with them though.. I have tried my best I guess.. My sis did better than me even though she never study.. And we are in the same school.. She sleep instead of study and she pass.. :( I feel like giving up.. I'm such a disappointment.. Sigh..