Paranoid

The LOVE of TaeNy

Tiffany knew that Taeyeon is angry with her for not telling him about what happen just now but she have her reasons to why she doesn't want to tell. She decided that today she will sleep in her own room since Taeyeon is angry. So she wash up the utensils and headed to her pink room to rest. But when she is alone, she was very scared and starts to think about the attack that happen just now. She left the table lamp on so that at least there is some light. Her mind just started drifting to the scene earlier and unknowingly she started tearing. 

"I don't want..."She whimpered. She was very scared after since the incident especially when she is a lady. And now that Taeyeon is angry with her, that left her even more vulnerable. 

Taeyeon on the other hand was still reflecting on what he did earlier. Because he loses his temper and his over protectiveness on his princess, he does like anyone that make Tiffany cry. He decided to take a look at what's taking Fany so long to go back to their room. He step out of their room and only to find darkness outside. 

"Princess?"Taeyeon called out as he down the stairs. 

"Where can she be?"He muttered and walked around the house. He stop walking when he was outside Tiffany's room because he heard sniffing and he believe that it is coming from Tiffany. 

"Princess.."He walked into her room. 

"I-I'm sorry T-Tae.."She cried. 

"Hey. Why are you crying?"He crawl onto the bed to embrace her. 

"Why didn't you cry in our room and cry here instead?"

"B-because pink is m-more c-comforting.."She speak like a little girl. 

"Really? Wait for me."Taeyeon then wait up to their room to change into a pink shirt so that Tiffany will feel better. 

"Pink. Let the pink TaeTae comfort you.."He when back and have her in his arms. 

"Tae.."She was touched by Taeyeon's simple gesture. 

"Tell me why you cry?"He kiss her forehead. 

She shook her head and bury her head in Taeyeon's chest. 

"Good girl."He wipe her tears with his thumb. 

"Tae.. I can't sleep.."She cling on to Taeyeon tightly. 

"You want to go out?"He intertwine his fingers with Tiffany's. 

"I don't want. I'm scared. What happen if he snatch me away again. I don't know to be catch again. I'm scared Tae.."She started crying again.

"He won't know where we are right Fany.. Don't let go of my hand when we are outside and you will be fine. I'm here right Fany? Who will dare to snatch my princess away from me?" He hug her tighter. 

"But it's so late already.. Where can we go?"She asked with her tear-stained face. 

"Let's go to the Han River! Go wash your face.."Taeyeon walk her to the toilet. 

"Tae.. I'm sorry for making you angry.. I don't want you to get mad at David and do silly things to him, that's why I don't want to tell you.."

"But if I promise not to do anything silly, will you tell me?"Taeyeon asked and hug her. 

"Y-yes.."Tiffany nodded timidly. 

"Really? Tell me at the Han River later okay?"Taeyeon's face brighten up. 

Tiffany could only avoid his eye contact and walk away. Should she tell him the truth about him touching her or just kissing? 

"Hey baby. I'm here right? I will lend you my shoulders to cry on, I will protect you."He back hugged her.  

The whole car journey to the Han River was quiet because Tiffany didn't know what to tell Taeyeon later while Taeyeon have been taking secret peeks at his beloved. 

"Fany ah.. Are you nervous?"Taeyeon can sense that she is nervous. 

"Let's go." Taeyeon park his car just in front of the river. 

"Tae, must we go out? Can't we just stay in here?"

"Fany, don't be scared. We are here so we must enjoy the view instead of staying in the car."He went out to open the door for Tiffany.

"Sit beside me."Taeyeon climb to the front of the car and sat on top of it, where the parts of the car engines are. 

"My baby girl.."Taeyeon hug Tiffany tight as he promise to make her feel safe. 

"You want to tell me now?"Taeyeon intertwine his fingers with Tiffany's. 

"Do I really have to?"She look at Taeyeon. 

"I promised that I will not do anything silly and you said you'll tell me."

"I'm scared Tae.."

"What are you scared of?"

"I'm afraid to think about it again because I feel very insecure.."She lean her head on Taeyeon's chest. 

"My princess, your prince is here to protect you. There's no one here."

"I'm going to start now okay?"

"Go ahead. I'm here. TaeTae is here with Fany."Taeyeon kissed her forehead. 

Before Tiffany even started saying anything, she was already on the verge of crying. This was how scared she was. 

"Tae, I can't. I don't know how... I don't want to say."She started sobbing again. 

"Hey.. You haven't said anything. You promised to tell me right? Come on, I know you can do it. You must tell me by tonight."Taeyeon rub the side of her arm to make her feel better. 

"He just suddenly p-pin me onto the wall and k-kiss me."Tiffany couldn't continue because of crying and Taeyeon pull her into his chest to let out her sorrows. 

"Hush hush.. TaeTae is here. He loves you. Tell me what you want me to do to make you feel better."Taeyeon kissed her forehead. 

Tiffany just shook her head as she didn't know what she wants and what to do. She just want to get the scene out of her mind. 

"Tae, I can't continue anymore. My heart is very painful.."She held on to her chest and she suddenly collapse onto Taeyeon. 

"Fany!" 

"Princess!"Taeyeon tapped her cheeks server times but no response. He knew that this was his fault. If he didn't attend the meeting, this wouldn't have happen. If he didn't quarrel with her at home during dinner, this wouldn't have happen. If he didn't force it out of Tiffany, this wouldn't have happen. If only he understands how she feel, this wouldn't have happen. If only he was the one going through this, this won't have happen. 

"Hang in there my dear, I will send you to the hospital."Taeyeon quickly carry her into the car and her drove off as fast as he could. 

"Fany, can you hear me?"Taeyeon hold her hand but she did not hold back. 

"Fany, I know I'm in the wrong. Please wake up now. It's my fault, I'm sorry, please wake up. Don't play pretend with me anymore.."Taeyeon was on the verge of crying. 

"Fany, I won't force you anymore. Please wake up."He was worried for his princess but he cannot cry because his girl needs him to be there for her. Luckily the road was clear and nothing happen to the both of them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A short update~

im sorry, I will try to update as soon as possible. I have a lot of untouched holiday assignment that I feel like I can't breathe. I'm sorry.. 

Thank you for reading.