Taeyeon's prank

The LOVE of TaeNy

After dinner

"Baby, let's go to the shop at the first floor. I want to get you a handbag."Taeyeon said while walking and holding Tiffany's hand. 

"Ok."Tiffany said while giving Taeyeon her eye smile. 

"You're so cute. I love you.."Taeyeon said. 

"I love you too.."Tiffany mumbled. 

"You what? I can't hear you.."Taeyeon teased. 

"Yah! You heard what I said already and you are still teasing me.."Tiffany pouted. 

"Ok, I was just playing with you my princess.."Taeyeon said while giving Tiffany a peck on the lips. 

"Good you hear that.."Tiffany said. 

"What? You mean that I am going to heard that once only?"Taeyeon asked. 

"If you disturb or bully me, then you will never hear it again.."Tiffany said while sending death glare. 

"Ok, I won't I won't.."Taeyeon said worriedly. 

"How can I not say I love you to my TaeTae?"Tiffany thought.

When passing by the kids department store, Tiffany's grip got tighter. 

"Baby, what's wrong?"Taeyeon asked. 

"N-nothing"Tiffany replied while stuttering. 

"Ok then, let's go to the toy department. I want to get a peas."Taeyeon lied trying to find out whats happening.

"No! I don't want to go in. How about you go in yourself?"Tiffany asked. 

"Baby, why? What's wrong?"Taeyeon felt that Tiffany is acting weirdly.

"Nothing"Tiffany whined. 

"Hmmm? How can it be? Are you not feeling well?"Taeyeon asked concernly. 

"No."Tiffany replied. 

"Come on baby. You better come clean with me."Taeyeon threatened.

"Ok, I am afraid of those big mascots in there."Tiffany said while looking down. 

"Oh I see.. TaeTae will protect you."Taeyeon said playfully and gave her a hug. 

"Ok."Tiffany said. 

"Come on, let's continue with our shopping."Taeyeon said while walking pass the department store. 

Tiffany nodded. 

"We are here! Go pick your bag, baby."Taeyeon said while following Tiffany. 

"TaeTae, I want this!!"Tiffany exclaimed. 

"Ok, let's buy this and we go home."Taeyeon said as he process to pay money. 

"Thanks TaeTae!"Tiffany gave Taeyeon an eye smile and have him a kiss on his cheeks. 

"Come on, lets go home. You still have to take your medicine."Taeyeon said. 

At home

"Baby, sit here. I will go get your medicine."Taeyeon said as he walk to the kitchen to take the medicine. 

"Thanks TaeTae."Tiffany said with her eye smile.

"Here,open."Taeyeon took the pills

"Good girl."Taeyeon said as Tiffany took the medicine without complain.

"Come.. Kiss kiss.."Taeyeon said as he pull Tiffany in for a kiss. 

"Tae, I want to rest already. I am tired.."Tiffany said.

"Come, let's go."Taeyeon said as he carry Tiffany up. 

"Lie down, princess."Taeyeon said as he place Tiffany on the bed. 

"I will pat you to bed."Taeyeon said as he pat Tiffany. 

"TaeTae, don't pat that area. Pain.."Tiffany said. 

"Opps.. I'm sorry.. I forgot about your injection."Taeyeon said. 

"Its ok.. TaeTae, I can sleep myself. You can carry on with your things."Tiffany said. 

"I will go get warm cloth."Taeyeon said. 

"No, it's ok. I don't want that again."Tiffany said with pleading eyes hoping that Taeyeon will not get the warm cloth. 

"Sadly, that doesn't work on me this time."Taeyeon said as he stick out his tongue. 

"TaeTae ah.. It is not painful anymore."Tiffany lied. 

"Getting a warm cloth won't kill me."Taeyeon said as he walk towards tha door. 

While Taeyeon was in the kitchen, the light sudden went off. Blackout...  Taeyeon looked around the house and there was no electricity. 

"TaeTae ah.. Taeyeon.."Tiffany mumbled with tears stinging her eyes. 

"Maybe I shall go check on my princess.."Taeyeon said with a smirk. 

Tiffany walk nervously to the dressing table to look for a torch light. 

"What is Tiffany looking for?"Taeyeon thought as he have a plan of scaring her.

Taeyeon slowly walk towards Tiffany quietly without her knowing. 

"BOO!"Taeyeon exclaimed while confronting Tiffany from the back. 

"Ahhhh.."Tiffany jumped and fall onto her knees. 

"Hahaha.."Taeyeon can't help but started laughing. 

*Sobs *sobs 

Tiffany started crying while hugging her knees to her chest. 

Taeyeon then heard some sobbing and look at Tiffany who curled into a ball. 

"Fany.."Taeyeon called out worriedly while squatting down to comfort her. 

"Go away! *sobs "Tiffany tried pushing Taeyeon's arm away. 

"It's me it's me, Taeyeon."Taeyeon said while hugging her even tighter. 

"Go away! *sobs "Tiffany cried even louder. 

"Sshhh.. Don't cry anymore, i am here."Taeyeon felt very guilty for making Tiffany cry so badly. 

"Sorry baby.. I didn't know you were so scared of the dark."Taeyeon said.

Tiffany cried her heart out without returning the hug. 

"Baby, please don't cry anymore.. My heart hurts to see you cry.."Taeyeon said while trying to calm Tiffany down. 

Tiffany then break the hug and walk back to the bed weakly. Taeyeon went beside her to hold her hand to make her feel secure but to his surprise, Tiffany shove his hands away. 

"I guess she is really really hurt.."Taeyeon thought. 

"Baby, don't cry anymore.."Taeyeon wipe her tears with his thumb but Tiffany push it away again. 

Tiffany ceased crying and lay on her bed. 

"Baby, please don't ignore me.."Taeyeon pleaded. 

Tiffany close her eyes tightly, trying to stop tears from flowing out. 

Taeyeon then back hug Tiffany. Tiffany shove it away again. 

"Baby.."Taeyeon whined. 

"Don't touch me."Tiffany said coldly. 

"Ok, dont cry anymore."Taeyeon said. 

"I didn't.."Tiffany said softly while closing tightly to prevent her from sobbing. 

"Okok, sleep now."Taeyeon said while patting Tiffany. 

"Don't touch me.. "Tiffany said while shoving Taeyeon's hand away.

"Baby, don't be angry anymore."Taeyeon whined desperately. 

"I hate you.."Tiffany said softly. 

"But I love you.."Taeyeon said trying to tease Tiffany. 

"Keep quiet and sleep or I will not sleep with you.*sniff "Tiffany threatened. 

Taeyeon nodded her head and gave Tiffany a good night kiss. 

"Argh.. Go away."Tiffany said coldly and push Taeyeon away. 

"You're so cute.."Taeyeon said while laughing away. 

"I'm sorry Taeyeon. You got me really really hurt and I don't like it at all."Tiffany said in her heart. 

After 15 minutes

Tiffany heard some light snoring and know that it is coming from Taeyeon. 

"I need some time alone."Tiffany thought as she made her way to the first floor quietly. 

I was thinking about somethings that I didn't know that I dose off. 

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up from my sleep as I put my hand across the bed to look for Tiffany but there was no one around. Where could she go? I open my eyes and she was really not there. I decided to go out to take a look. As I walk down the stairs, I saw a familiar figure lying on the couch, it is my baby. I squat down beside her and tug her hair behind her ear to have a better view of her. I saw how puffy her eyes were and I felt really sorry for making her cry so badly just now. Why is she sleeping here? Does she really hate me? I am so sorry Tiffany. I decided to carry her back to our room to let her rest. 

"How should I make her forgive me?"Taeyeon thought. 

"I have given her flowers, bags.. I know! I should do something for her."Taeyeon thought and he started. 

Tiffany's POV

I woke up to realize that I was on my bed instead of the couch. One person that I thought of right now is, Taeyeon. It must be him who carry me up here. I turn to look for Taeyeon but he is not with me. Did he purposely let me sleep on the bed and he take the couch? I decided to comb my hair before leaving the room to look for him. I walk to the dressing table and was about to take the comb and this pink envelop caught me attention. 

To: My baby girl

From: TaeTae 

 

Dear Fany,

Good morning! *morning kiss* I bet it is in the morning when you are reading this letter. Sorry for making you so hurt last night, I felt really guilty for making you cry so badly yesterday causing your eyes to be red and puffy. I didn't know that you are so scared of the dark. *hugs* TaeTae have know that he is wrong already. Can you please don't ignore him? He is getting lonely already. He misses you a lot and wants you to forgive him. You can hit him, scold him, kick him, pinch him, anything that you want but don't ignore him? He really knows that he is wrong already. TaeTae loves you a lot. Will you please forgive him?

Love, 

TaeTae

"He never fail to make me smile. So cute." Tiffany thought. 

Nobody POV

"I think Tiffany should have woken up. Let's go and take a look."Taeyeon said to himself.

He walk quietly back to his room and opens the door to see Tiffany sitting on the bed with the letter in her hand. He walks slowly to Tiffany and gave her a hug. 

"Good morning princess."Taeyeon said. 

"Hands off me. Who says I have forgiven you?"Tiffany said while looking away. 

"Can you please forgive TaeTae?"Taeyeon ask with pleading eyes. 

"Tell me why you deserve to be forgiven?"Tiffany was trying to disturb Taeyeon. 

"Because TaeTae knows that he is wrong already.. Please forgive him.."Taeyeon begged. 

"If you do that to me again, you will be sleeping with yourself.."Tiffany said. 

"I won't, I promise. So meaning to say you have forgiven me?"Taeyeon ask with pleading eyes. 

"Hmm.. You know, I was really really frighten yesterday by what you did to me."Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon. 

"Yay, you have forgiven me! I am so sorry, I really didn't know you are so scared. I know that I am wrong already. See how small your eyes are today.."Taeyeon said while kissing her cheek. 

"You are the cause of this. Thanks to you, I am not pretty anymore."Tiffany said while pointing at her eyes. 

"No no! You are still as pretty as before."Taeyeon said while hugging her. 

"Sweet talker.."Tiffany said while pinching Taeyeon's nose. 

"Kiss kiss.."Taeyeon said while pointing to his lips. 

"Erm.. No. Not before I brush my teeth..."Tiffany refused. 

"I will not let you go until you give me one."Taeyeon said while pointing to his lips. 

"Ok fine, we will stay in this position."Tiffany said.

"Ok sure, I don't mind." Taeyeon said while hugging Tiffany on his lap to prevent her from running away. 

"Are you really not letting me go?"Tiffany asked while struggling. 

"Yup, the more you struggle, the tighter my hug is."Taeyeon said. 

"Aish.. I regret forgiving you now.."Tiffany said. 

"What did you say? You deserve some punishment.."Taeyeon threatened. 

"Looks who's talking.. You made me cry yesterday, you should be the one getting punish instead of me."Tiffany said while pouting. 

"Let's punish you.."Taeyeon said as he smack Tiffany's . 

"Ouch!!"Tiffany jumped and pretend to cry like a little girl.

"Does it hurt? Don't cry.."Taeyeon got cheated. 

"Yes, it hurts a lot. I told you not to tap that area last night."Tiffany said trying not to laugh. 

"Sshhh.. Don't cry.. Don't rub your eyes anymore, so swollen already."Taeyeon said trying to force Tiffany's hand away from her eyes. 

"Pain pain.."Tiffany said while pouting with her hands on her eyes. 

"Okok, no more."Taeyeon said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! You got tricked!"Tiffany laughed. 

"You really deserve a lot of smacking from me."Taeyeon said while hitting her but continuously.

"Ouch ouch ouch! Tae, it really hurts."Tiffany jumped with a smack that Taeyeon gave. 

"I will go take the warm cloth, go brush your teeth."Taeyeon said. 

"Yay! I can escape now."Tiffany said with her hands in the air. 

"I am not done with you yet, wait for me to return."Taeyeon threatened. 

After brushing her teeth, Tiffany came out of the bath room and saw Taeyeon already on the bed with a warm cloth. 

"Ms Hwang, please lie down."Taeyeon imitate the nurse. 

"What are you going to do to me?"Tiffany asked while covering her body with her arms. 

"I am going to.. Lie down first and I will tell you.."Taeyeon said with a smirk. 

"No no, I am not going to lie down.."Tiffany said like a little girl. 

"I am not letting you go."Taeyeon said while running towards Tiffany. 

"Ahhh.."Tiffany screamed. 

"Hahaha.. Caught you.."Taeyeon said as he walk towards the bed. 

"TaeTae, can you tell me what you are going to do?"Tiffany asked nervously. 

"Please lie on your side."Taeyeon said as he put Tiffany down. 

"No, I will not let you go."Tiffany said while hugging Taeyeon. 

"Ms Hwang, please be a good girl."Taeyeon said. 

"You are not going to put the cloth on my isn't it?"Tiffany asked.  

"Sadly, I am going to do that."Taeyeon said as he break the hug. 

"Eww.. No, I am not going to let you do that."Tiffany said while curling into a ball. 

"Baby, you are in pain.. You need this.."Taeyeon said. 

"I will do it myself, turn around."Tiffany said. 

"No, I am going to help you."Taeyeon said as he push Tiffany to lie down. 

"ert.. TaeTae, it's embarrassing.."Tiffany said. 

"I am yours. I am going to see them soon or later anyway."Taeyeon replied. 

"Ewww.."Tiffany said while covering her face. 

"It's just a while."Taeyeon said as he pull down her pants. 

"Oh my.. It's so embarrassing."Tiffany said as she felt the cold wind blowing. 

"Relax.. I am going to remove the plaster."Taeyeon said. 

"It's still red.."Taeyeon said. 

"Ouch ouch.."Tiffany said while hugging the pillow. 

"Brave girl.. "Taeyeon complimented Tiffany. 

"Tae, can you not stay there? Come here, stop staring."Tiffany said. 

"My baby is shy..."Taeyeon teased.

"Aish.. Just come here.."Tiffany ordered. 

"Just bear with it ok? You are doing a good job."Taeyeon said as he soothe Tiffany's back. 

Tiffany nodded while closing her eyes tightly. 

"Let's have breakfast after this. I have prepared breakfast."Taeyeon said.