The power of love

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy 

Chapter 87 - The power of Love

 

"Baby, do you want to go home?"Taeyeon sat on Tiffany's bed as he her hair lovingly. The nurse just put Tiffany on drip and the latter was whining and pouting all the time. "Why, TaeTae? Why do you have to put me on drip?"Tiffany pouted, looking all cute in Taeyeon's eyes. "Your dinner wasn't nutritious enough, darling. Bangles and churros? They are all sugar."The IV is in there anyways, it wouldn't cause her much discomfort with the drip on, just that her movements are restricted. "Fine."

 

"Hmm? That's really unusual of you."Tiffany turned to look at Taeyeon as she narrow her eyes. 

 

"Is that suppose to be a trick question, TaeTae?"

 

"No? You will always cry to go home and I thought that if we let you go home earlier, you can rest better. Make sense?"Taeyeon reasoned. Actually, Taeyeon would like Tiffany to stay in the hospital so that the doctors and nurses can help Tiffany get stronger soon but because of the fact that Siwon is out of the polices' control, he felt that it wasn't safe to stay in the hospital. After all, they can't lock the room door as and when they want. And what about the judgement from the doctors and nurses with their door locked. 

 

"That's true..."Tiffany nodded her head slowly as she try to absorb whatever Taeyeon is saying but she felt that it was rather unusual of Taeyeon. 

 

"Tell me the truth, TaeTae. Are we running out of money?"Tiffany knows that the hospital bills is not going to be a small sum of money for her pocket but it's not like they cannot afford it. The fact that they have a twin to welcome, it's not just about bringing up 1 baby, but 3, including Jung Hee. It's not going to be cheap. 

 

"No, we are not! We are good. Don't worry."Taeyeon gently pulled Tiffany into his arms so that she hopefully feels sleepy and they can both head to la la land. 

 

"I can go out and work, TaeTae ah."

 

"No! That's not gonna happen. Over my dead body then you can go out and work."

 

"I'm only at my first trimester, TaeTae."

 

"No."Taeyeon was stern on his answer, but that wasn't the message that he is implying. 

 

"Fine..."Tiffany pouted again, hoping that Taeyeon won't get angry. 

 

"I will go tell the doctors and nurses to discharge you soon. But we are coming back if things don't turn out well, ok?"Taeyeon held up his pinky finger. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TaeTae, I can walk!!"Tiffany whined as Taeyeon carried her from their car back to their house and up their room. The latter struggled a little in his hold but soon gave up as she knows that she will never win a determined Taeyeon. 

 

"I know I know. But we are back."Taeyeon gave his playful smile as he only replied Tiffany when he put her down on the bed. 

 

"What shall we have for dinner?"Taeyeon set Tiffany's medicines aside and he place the paper bag of things he got Jessica to buy on his behalf in the toilet. He then came out to see Tiffany shaking her head. 

 

"Fany, you have to eat something. Don't forget that i'm still a doctor, I can go to the pharmacy anytime to get you those IV injections and poke you. Do you want that?"

 

"No.."Tiffany answered timidly and pouted.

 

"Good. How about we have some baked broccoli and salmon?"Taeyeon gave Tiffany his charming smile, hoping that she agrees. 

 

"Ok, TaeTae."

 

"Rest first while I go prepare dinner and bathe for you."Taeyeon helped Tiffany to lie down and tucked her under the blankets. 

 

"Sorry TaeTae. I really want to help you."

 

"Sshhh. Close your eyes and rest."With that, Taeyeon went to fill the bathtub with water and then head down to prepare food. He let the water run while he throw some broccolis and salmons in the oven. He also prepared some berries for juicing after their shower. He did all these in lightning speed as he do not want the water to overflow because that means more work. 

 

"Fany ah, are you excited to see what I got?"Taeyeon walked back to their bed and pull the blanket away from Tiffany. He was rewarded with a pair of excited and sparkling eyes. 

 

"Yesss!!"Tiffany immediately sat up and nodded her head a couple of times. 

 

"Lets go!"Taeyeon smiled and stretch out his hand to allow Tiffany to hold his hand. 

 

"You choose which one you want to use tonight."Taeyeon took the paper bag that he left at the basin and he took out the different bath bombs that he got Jessica to buy. They were in shades of pink and perfectly compacted in the shape of a ball. 

 

"Hmm.. This one!"She took the pastel pink and white glittered bath bomb and sniffed it to double confirm that that's the one she wants to use. 

 

"Alright, put it inside the water then."Taeyeon set the bag of bath bombs aside and back hugged Tiffany as he watch her watch in awe of the bath bomb dissolving in the water, turning the water into a milky pink colour with glitters shimmering. 

 

"So pretty!!"The latter squealed and the eyes automatically turned into crescent shape.

 

"Let's get in then!"Taeyeon smiled at the happy Tiffany before he turn her around to peel off her clothes. Although she did lose a bit of weight, she still look as hot as ever, making his hormones go crazy. There's no way he would ever stop loving her. 

 

Control yourself!¡!¡!¡ - Taeyeon 

 

The both of them get into the bathtub carefully and settled in each other's arms. Tiffany stirred the water a little and watch the glitters move gracefully in the water, she let out a giggle. 

 

"Is Tiffy happy?"Taeyeon rest his chin on Tiffany's shoulder as he watch her play with the soapy water. 

 

"Very!"Tiffany turned around to give Taeyeon a kiss on his lips. 

 

"It feels so good to be home with these bath bombs after staying at that smelly hospital."Tiffany hated the smell of hospitals and she scrunched up her nose. 

 

"Thank you for being the best hubby for me. You must be tired from running around and carrying me everywhere."Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's face for a bit before she lets out a sigh and hug him back. 

 

"You deserve the best, Fany ah. You are bearing my children for me, this is the least I can do for you."Taeyeon gently Tiffany's back as she enjoys their alone time at home after what seemed like forever. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for taking care of me, TaeTae ah."Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon and pecked his lips. The latter just showered with the help of Taeyeon. 

 

"My pleasure, sweetie. Any discomfort from dinner?"Taeyeon hovered over her with the support of his arms and asked as he managed to persuade Tiffany to have some dinner. Though it's not a lot but it's better than nothing. She had some baked broccoli and salmon and fruit smoothie that Taeyeon prepared. 

 

"No."Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's face with her hands and shook her head cutely at Taeyeon. 

 

"That's great. Wake me up when there's any pain or discomfort, okay? Don't go to the toilet on your own, no walking, I will carry you there."

 

"I place a bottle of water by the bed and a trash can just in case you need to throw up. Promise me that you will wake me up."

 

"Yes, Mr Over-protective." 

 

"Good girl, I love you."Taeyeon planted a kiss on her forehead and watch her eyes turn into a crescent-liked shape.

 

"I love you too."Tiffany giggled at the kiss, looking like a teenage who just fell in love. Taeyeon then tucked her underneath the covers and he pulled her closer to him, hoping that she falls asleep soon. After 10 minutes of patting, Taeyeon heard occasional soft snores and he thought that he can finally sleep in ease. He tried to go to sleep but he just can't. 30 minutes have past and he was still wide away. 

 

Forget it, I'm going to get some drink. - Taeyeon 

 

Taeyeon gently slip his hand away from Tiffany's body and he quietly gets out of the room. He left the door slightly open in case Tiffany calls for him while he is drinking in the hall. He head down the stairs and into the kitchen. The sight of beer put a smile on his face and the feeling of alcohol caused him to let out a sigh. He has been bothered by the fact that Siwon is out and he has no control over his actions. And he doesn't know how to break the news to Tiffany because he knows that that will only cause more worrying from the latter. At least now that Jung Hee is not staying with them for a period of time, things are a little more convenient for the couple. Don't get him wrong, he misses Jung Hee dearly and wish that he could do more to protect his love ones. He took a couple of cans of beer from the fridge and headed to the living room. The feeling of alcohol washing down his throat felt good as he gulped down the entire can. Taeyeon gently crush the can, wanting to let out his pent up frustrations, he doesn't want to accidentally let it out on Tiffany. It didn't take long for him to start on his third can, neither did it take long for Tiffany to find Taeyeon out of bed. 

 

Tiffany stirred in her sleep and tried to seek for warmth, her human heater, but he wasn't around. She frowned before opening her eyes. She slowly got out of bed and took a peep of the living room from the opened bedroom door. She saw a familiar figure sitting in the living room, staring into space. 

 

"What's troubling my man?"Tiffany stood beside Taeyeon and rubbed her eyes.

"Oh, I love that name. But wait, Fany ah, let's get you back to bed."Taeyeon place the can of beer on the coffee table, wanting to carry Tiffany back to their room. 

 

"No."Tiffany gently push Taeyeon back onto the sofa by his shoulders. Once Taeyeon settled down on the sofa comfortably and extended his hand out to her, she climb onto Taeyeon's lap and rested there.

 

"What's wrong, TaeTae ah?"Tiffany circled her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

 

"It's nothing, Fany ah."Taeyeon let out a smile, wanting to hide his worries away. 

 

"Quit lying. Look at the number of drinks you had."Tiffany rubbed Taeyeon's slightly red face. He is pretty much still sober. Taeyeon looked away, trying hard not to fall into her spell. 

 

"Tell me." 

 

"No."Taeyeon shook his head before he looked at her timidly. 

 

"Are we not having enough money?"

 

"What? No, Fany ah. We talked about this, didn't we? I can show you the amount left in our joined accounts."Taeyeon reached out for his phone and turned to their bank account website to show it to Tiffany. 

 

"Phew. That's good. Then what is it, TaeTae ah? Am I not in favour of it?" 

 

Taeyeon shook his head and pouted. 

 

"I know you wouldn't agree to this.."

 

"Go on, TaeTae. I'm listening."Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's cheeks and caressed it lovingly. 

 

"I told Yuri what happened the other day at the hospital. And he suggested that we move in with them to increase security."Taeyeon looked down on his lap, or more like Tiffany's lap, wanting to avoid her eye contact. 

 

"And what did you say?"

 

"I said that you wouldn't but I can try to persuade."

 

"Why do we have to though? Siwon is with the police, they will control him."Tiffany was about to lean in to kiss Taeyeon on his lips but Taeyeon was fast enough to cover his lips, causing her to pout. 

 

"Alcohol. But you can kiss me anywhere."Taeyeon wiggles his eyebrows, teasing Tiffany. Tiffany slapped his chest but gave him a kiss on the cheek afterwards. 

 

"Never tempt a pregnant woman's hormones, Kim TaeTae."Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon's ear and to his surprise the pregnant woman dive in to kiss his neck. 

"Oohhh I like the sound of that."Having shower with Tiffany earlier causes his hormones rise. He tried holding back his temptations, not wanting to tired the latter out. But looks like both parties have raging teenage hormones. Their important conversation was pushed to the back of their heads. Taeyeon carried Tiffany back to their room quickly but not forgetting to head to the toilet to gargle his mouth first to remove any traces of alcohol. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry that I took forever to chapter this story!!! Sorry to keep you guys waiting T.T

Lots of love from author <3 oh my, i'm turning a year older in 1 week's time :(