Test

The LOVE of TaeNy

IAfter 30 minutes, Tiffany came out of the toilet with the nice baby scent and make her way to the bed.

"Should I apologize?"Taeyeon thought. 

"What should I do? Taeyeon isn't talking to me.. Is he mad at me?"Tiffany thought. 

"Good morning Ms Hwang! How are you feeling today?" The nurse asked with a big smile plastered on her face. 

"Morning. I am actually feeling much better today." Tiffany replied.

"Ok, let's check your temperature." The nurse said while walking towards Tiffany with the thermometer. 

Tiffany is still noticing Taeyeon, he is still sitting at the couch. 

"Your temperature have decrease from yesterday." The nurse said. 

"Oh great! Do I still have to go for the test?" Tiffany asked happily hoping that she does not have to go for the test.

"Up to you, if you want to know what causes your fever, then you can go for it. But if you don't, then it is not necessary. You still have to continue the injection even if you go for the test, this is to lower down your temperature." The nurse asked Tiffany's question.

"Oh I see. May I know what do they extract from the body?" Tiffany asked.

"Just blood, blood test." The nurse answered happily. 

Tiffany nodded her head. 

"Remember to take your meals and medicine regularly. I will go first. Call me if you need anything." The nurse reminded her.

"Ok, thank you so much. Sorry for wasting your time." Tiffany apologized.

Taeyeon have heard each single conversation they had. 

"So should I go for the test? But it will be painful.." Tiffany thought. 

"I think Fany will not go for the test later.."Taeyeon thought.

After awhile, Tiffany decided to go downstairs to buy a bear for Taeyeon. When she reach there, there is this bear that caught her attention, it says "I love you".

"Maybe I should get this for Taeyeon?" Tiffany thought. 

She then went to the restaurant to buy breakfast for Taeyeon. 

"Where could Tiffany go? Aish.. I should have follow her." Taeyeon scolded himself. 

Just then, Tiffany came back. 

"Where did you go? I was so worried for you.. I thought something happen.." Taeyeon said as he hug Tiffany. 

"Tae, I went to get this for you. I am so sorry for doubting your love for me."Tiffany said as she pass him the bear. 

"You don't have to do all this.. I understand that girls tend to embarrass.. I should have understand all this earlier.."Taeyeon said.

"I am also in the wrong.. Don't blame yourself... I am sorry.."Tiffany hugged Taeyeon also.

"Thank you Fany for being understanding, my pretty wife." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany. 

"Welcome" Tiffany showed Taeyeon her eye smile. 

"I love you" Taeyeon said. 

"I love you too." Tiffany mouthed back. 

"What did you say? I can't hear you.." Taeyeon teased.

"I said, I love you." Tiffany repeat. 

"Let me help you to your bed, you need to eat." Taeyeon said. 

"Open your mouth Princess, I will feed you." Taeyeon ordered cutely. 

"No, I don't want to eat. I am not hungry." Tiffany seal really tight.

"Please please eat your breakfast, you need to take your medicine." Taeyeon pleaded.

Tiffany finally opens . 

"So are you going for the test?" Taeyeon ask curiously.

"You heard what I asked the nurse? I think so..."Tiffany asked softly. 

"Of course I will listen. Really? I am surprised." Taeyeon was shocked. 

"I want to know what's wrong with me so that I can take note of it next time." Tiffany said. 

"Yup, I agree with you. Hmmm... Looks like my Tiffany is getting more and more brave." Taeyeon said happily. 

"No, I am still scared. Very scared." Tiffany said. 

"Don't worry, I am here ok? Every thing will turn out fine. Be brave." Taeyeon reassured. 

"Tae, I can eat myself. Here is your breakfast, eat with me."Tiffany pass Taeyeon's breakfast to him.

"Oh thank you!"Taeyeon said happily.

After breakfast

"Hello Ms Hwang, I would like to know if you are willing to go for the test?"The nurse asked.

"Yes, she is going for the test." Taeyeon replies before Tiffany could reply.

"Ok, I will go prepare now."The nurse said. 

"Oh no.. I am feeling so weak all over again.."Tiffany said softly.

"Don't worry... It will be over soon, just hang in there." Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand. 

"Hmmm.. I am scared... Tae, can I back out?"Tiffany ask with teary eyes.

"No, the nurse is preparing already. I am here princess. Just cry if you want."Taeyeon said. 

"Tae Tae..."Tiffany mumble.

"Relax, breathe in, breathe out." Taeyeon suggested. 

"I think this would be more painful than injection." Tiffany guess. 

"No no, it won't hurt at all."Taeyeon lied. 

"Come, Tifffany sit up. The nurse is here already." Taeyeon said. 

"Hmmm.. *sob" Tiffany cried. 

"My princess is a brave girl! Fighting!" Taeyeon said as he pin up Tiffany's fringe to get some fresh air. 

"Just stretch out your arm and relax." The nurse said with a warm smile. 

"Just relax, everything will be over very soon."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a hug and then pass her arm to the nurse. 

"Tae Tae.... *sob" Tiffany was shaking. 

"Okok, good girl."Taeyeon praise her like a little kid.

Taeyeon then holds her hand and another arm to prevent her from struggling. The nurse then slowly insert the needle in.

"OUCH!!! IT HURTS!!" Tiffany cried.

"Ok, it will end soon." Taeyeon lied. The blood have not even fill up half the bottle. 

Tiffany was struggling really hard. Taeyeon was holding on to her hand so that the nurse could extract the blood. Tiffany was like a little baby going for injection, tears just keep flowing out of her eyes. 

"Breathe in, breathe out" Taeyeon instructed. 

Tiffany didn't even bother to follow. She just keep looking at the bottle. 

"Okok, no more." Taeyeon said. The nurse then take out the needle and paste it with a plaster. 

"Fold her arms for 5 minutes before releasing it." The nurse instructed. 

"Ok, thank you very much." Taeyeon said. He immediately change his focus back to Tiffany.

"Oh... My baby have been doing a good job today." Taeyeon said while wiping her tears away. His heart break when he saw how red her arm was. 

"My princess have been doing a good job, she is so brave. Sorry for holding your arm so tight, I was afraid the needle might break inside."Taeyeon thought as he kiss her cheeks. 

"Ok, don't cry don't cry. No more.."Taeyeon said while holding her arm to prevent her from releasing it and he rub her back to soothe her. 

"My baby deserve a lot of rewards for me.."Taeyeon said trying to cheer her up.

"Thank you TaeTae.." Tiffany said.

"Anything for my Fany!"Taeyeon replied.