Discharge

The LOVE of TaeNy

"Good Morning Ms Hwang!"The nurse greeted cheerfully. 

"Good morning!"Tiffany replied. 

"Ms Hwang, can you please come down from the bed awhile? I need to check your weight."The nurse asked. 

"Ok,sure."Tiffany got down with the help of Taeyeon. 

"Baby, you have loss 3kg.. Looks like I must make you grow a bit fatter when we go home.."Taeyeon said naughtily earning a light slap from Tiffany on his arm. 

"Ms Hwang, you have loss 3kg.. When you go home, please eat more nutritious food to replenish what you have loss."The nurse guided. 

"Let's check your temperature."The nurse said. 

"It is 36.7 degrees, perfectly normal."The nurse said with a smile as she help Tiffany back onto the bed. 

"She was feeling a bit dizzy yesterday, what must I do if this happens again?"Taeyeon asked the nurse. 

"Don't walk too much or she will not be able to take it."The nurse said.

"Oh ok. Thank you."Taeyeon thanked the nurse. 

"Ms Hwang, you may go home today!"The nurse exclaimed. 

"Really?!"Tiffany's face brighten up. 

"Yes, I will go prepare the administration."The nurse said as she walk out.

"Baby, I told you that you will go home today.."Taeyeon said as he kiss his baby. 

"I want to go home now!!"Tiffany said eagerly. 

"Wait, we must wait for the nurse's instruction."Taeyeon said as he calm Tiffany down.

"Ms Hwang, you can take your bathe now. Mr Kim, can you please make the payment outside?"The nurse asked. 

"Go bathe and we can go home."Taeyeon kiss Tiffany and help her down the bed. 

"Tae, use my card to pay."Tiffany said as she pass him the card. 

"No, it's ok. I will pay it."Taeyeon said. 

"Ok, thank you very much."Tiffany thanked Taeyeon then she went to bathe. 

"Mr Kim, this is the list of things that you must take note when you go home."The nurse hand the list over. 

1.Don't tired the patient.

2. Don't let the patient skip her meals.

3.Eat more nutritious food.

4.If the patient feel dizzy, stop what they are doing and rest.

"Thank you very much. I will paste it at home."Taeyeon said. 

"You are really a good boyfriend."The nurse said as he pat Taeyeon's back. 

"Not good enough.."Taeyeon tried to be humble and he pass her the card to make payment. 

The nurse Instructed Taeyeon everything that they need to take note of at home. 

"There will be one last jab for her today which is for patients who are lack of nutrition. Remember when I told you about this jab? We can only give it to her when the fever subside so I will help her inject later."The nurse said as he guide Taeyeon back. 

"Yes, I remembered."Taeyeon said. 

"I will go prepare it now."The nurse said and she walked away. 

"Baby, I am really happy that you can go home today!!"Taeyeon exclaimed while hugging Tiffany. 

"Yes, I want to go home too."Tiffany answered. 

"You smell nice."Taeyeon sniffed Tiffany's hair. 

"Ms Hwang please lie on your side. One last jab and you can go home."The nurse talk to Tiffany like a little girl. 

"Wait, this jab will be on her ?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Yes, because both her arm are injected already so we have to jab it on the ."The nurse said. 

"I don't want.."Tiffany mumbled. 

"One last one. If not, you can't go home."The nurse threaten. 

"It's just a while only."Taeyeon said. 

"Baby, come lie on your side."Taeyeon said. 

"Breathe in, breathe out."The nurse said as she pull down her pants a bit. 

"Oh, this is so embarrassing.."Tiffany said. 

"Only a bit is exposed.."Taeyeon teased. 

The nurse then clean the area that is needed to be injected. 

"Don't worry, I am here."Taeyeon said as he hold her hand. Tiffany hold back tightly. 

The nurse poke the needle in. This time Tiffany didn't cry but pain was written on her face. 

"Oh my gosh.. It hurts.."Tiffany said as she close her eyes. 

"You are doing a good job baby."Taeyeon complimented. 

"Okay, no more."The nurse paste a plaster. 

"I will now remove the IV from your hand."The nurse said as she slowly took the needle out. 

"Ok, you did a great job today."The nurse praised Tiffany. 

"Ms Hwang please continue to take your medication at home."The nurse said.

"You are now discharge, Ms Hwang."The nurse walk them out of the ward. 

"Baby, let's go home now. You did a great job today, I thought you will cry but you didn't."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a hug to cheer her up. 

"This baby girl really deserve a lot of presents from me."Taeyeon said.

"Forget about the present Tae. I have spend a lot of your money already."Tiffany said. 

"I must buy at least one for you for today."Taeyeon said as he help Tiffany open the car door. 

"Fasten your sit belt."Taeyeon help Tiffany fasten and gave her a kiss on the lips. Tiffany blushed hardly. 

"Why are you blushing from my kiss?"Taeyeon asked. 

"No, I didn't.."Tiffany deny. 

"You should get used to it baby. I will train you from today onwards."Taeyeon teased earning a slap from Tiffany. 

"Quickly drive me home, I am tired."Tiffany beckoned Taeyeon to drive her home. 

"Baby, I am going to the supermarket after I send you home, to get some organic food for you."Taeyeon said. 

"Can I follow you?"Tiffany asked. 

"I thought you miss home? I will go myself, I want you to sleep later."Taeyeon said. 

"But--"Tiffany could not finish her sentence and Taeyeon interrupted. 

"Be a good girl. I promise to bring you out for dinner later ok?"Taeyeon promised. 

Tiffany nodded her head slightly. 

At TaeNy's house

"Close your eyes."Taeyeon said as he carry Tiffany up to the second floor. 

"I thought you said you are going to the supermarket?"Tiffany asked. 

"I will go after you sleep."Taeyeon said as he place Tiffany down. 

"It's ok. Go now and come back earlier."Tiffany said as she went under the covers. 

"I will make sure you sleep."Taeyeon said as he patted Tiffany to sleep. 

"Close your eyes."Taeyeon said as he pretend to close his. 

At the supermarket

"What should I get for my Fany?"Taeyeon asked silently. 

"Maybe some berries? Heard that berries are nutritious.."Taeyeon said as he walk to the berries section to take some strawberries and cranberries. 

"Maybe I should buy some fruity energy bar just in case she is busy and skips her meal."Taeyeon thought. 

"I think I should get some oranges and juice it for her later."Taeyeon thought. 

"That should be it.."Taeyeon said. 

At home

"Let's juice some orange juice for my baby."Taeyeon said as he start working on it. 

Tiffany heard some noises coming from the kitchen and decides to take a look. She rub her eyes cutely while making her way down. 

"TaeTae?"Tiffany said softly. 

""Oh my baby is awake!"Taeyeon said as he off the machine and walks to give Tiffany a hug.

"How are you feeling?"Taeyeon asked concernly as he broke the hug. 

"I am fine."Tiffany said sleepily. 

"Come, have some orange juice.TaeTae made this specially for you."Taeyeon said as he pass her the drink.

"Eww.. It smells so sour.."Tiffany pouted. 

"You're are so cute.. Listen to Dr Kim's advice and you will recover in no time."Taeyeon said as he point to himself. 

"Ok..."Tiffany said sadly. 

"Come on, cheer up. I don't want to see my Fany so sad.. Give TaeTae a smile."Taeyeon carried Tiffany to the living room not forgetting to take what he bought from the supermarket. 

Tiffany then gave Taeyeon a weak smile and brought the orange juice along with her. 

"Fany, listen to me ok? I bought some energy bar for you. Incase if you don't have time to take your meals, please eat this energy bar. I will put one or two in your bag for you ok? I don't want you to skip your meal."Taeyeon ordered. 

Tiffany nodded her head and allowed Taeyeon to put it in her handbag. 

"Quickly drink it and we go for dinner."Taeyeon said. 

Tiffany drink it and gave an expression that taste sour. 

"Ok, good girl. Go bathe and get ready to go."Taeyeon said as he gave her a kiss. 

Tiffany then make her way to the second floor. 

In the car

"Where would you like to go baby? I bet you have many places you want to go."Taeyeon said playfully. 

"I would like to go to the mall that just open recently."Tiffany said happily. 

"Ok, let's go."Taeyeon starts his car engine and hold Tiffany's hand. 

At the shopping mall

"What are you eating TaeTae?"Tiffany asked. 

"I am not sure, you?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I feeling like eating pasta."Tiffany replied. 

"Ok sure but no cold drink or ice cream."Taeyeon said. 

"TaeTae..."Tiffany whined. 

"Not until you fully recover."Taeyeon replied. 

"TaeTae, I am fine already."Tiffany replied as she let go of Taeyeon's hand to make a turn. 

"No, you are still weak. Remember what you promise me?"Taeyeon reminded.

Tiffany pouted and walk away. 

"Hey baby, don't be angry ok. Be a good girl and I will buy you ice cream ok?"Taeyeon said. 

"Hmmm.."Tiffany agreed but still continue pouting. 

"Why are you still pouting when you already agreed?"Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's lips.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!"Tiffany exclaimed. 

"What? Is it wrong to kiss my future wife?"Taeyeon asked. 

Tiffany blushed when she heard that Taeyeon called her his future wife. 

"You're naughty."Tiffany playfully slap Taeyeon's chest. 

"Okok, don't be angry anymore ok? I promise to buy you ice cream after you recover."Taeyeon said as he hugged Tiffany. 

"Hmmm... I understand. Come, let's go."Tiffany broke the hug and hold Taeyeon's hand. 

"Ok, my understanding wifey.."Taeyeon smiled.