Harassed

The LOVE of TaeNy

Tiffany then went back to work the next day when she felt much better. "Fany ah, call me when you need anything. Don't wander around too much or you will faint."That's Taeyeon's advise for Fany. "Yes, I know Tae. Don't worry okay. Jessi is with me in the office, she will be around to help me."Tiffany then reassure her boyfriend that she will be a good girl and listen to his words. 

Evening hours

"Fany ah, I can't have dinner with you later after work because I have a meeting later."Taeyeon called Tiffany to inform her. 

"It's okay. I can go home myself.."Tiffany doesn't want to trouble Taeyeon so she agreed. 

"I'm sorry Fany.. Remember to have dinner. Don't wait for me."

"It's okay Tae. I can take care of myself. Just focus on you work. Have dinner too."Tiffany was a little disappointed because she can't meet Taeyeon after a long day at work. 

"I love you Fany.."

"I love you too Tae.."

Tiffany then walk to the basement carpark under her office to get her car. Although she wanted Taeyeon to pick her up but he can't make it to fetch his precious princess. But being the understanding girlfriend, she promise to wait for him at home. Tiffany was walking out of the lift lobby when someone suddenly pin her to the wall, her back was leaning against the cold wall. 

"Let me go!!!!"She tried to struggle but someone's lips suddenly landed on hers roughly. 

"Hmmm..."That guy moaned as he capture her lips. 

Images of Tiffany being kidnapped by David suddenly came flooding back to her mind, she felt vulnerable then. She then try to open her eyes and to her horror, it was David. The same guy that kidnap her at his house. She then try to hit him but he still wouldn't let go. 

"Let me go please..."Tiffany pleaded while shaking in fear. 

"Do you think I will let you go so easily?"He whispered into her ears and smirk. 

"What do you want me to do so that you can let me go?"She was crying badly thinking that this time round no one will save her since Taeyeon and Jessica wasn't aware of that. 

"Let me... Examine you.."He pin her tighter against the wall. 

Tiffany hwang don't cry... He will feel happier if you cry.. - Tiffany 

"In what way?"Tiffany asked as she try to hold back her tears. 

He then switch his attention to her abdomen. 

"There. You said you haven't have your first time, let me check and I will let you go." He played with the hem of her skirt. 

"No!!"Tiffany cried. 

TaeTae where are you? -Tiffany

"Are you scared of the pain or are you afraid that I find out it is not your first time?"His smirk threaten Fany even more. 

"Don't worry, I will be gentle. Just one round and I will let you go.."He then slowly pull up her skirt. 

"Help me!"Tiffany tried to call for help but it was not loud enough because of her cries. 

"I will be gentle I promise. Don't be scared, it won't hurt much. Your lips look abit abandon, let me make friends with those lips."He then kiss her hungrily making it even more impossible to scream. 

"Sshhh.. Don't cry.."He use one of his hands to wipe her tears and another one under her skirt touching her 'lips'. 

"Little Fany must make friends you know.." 

"Don't struggle or it will hurt even more.."His fingers then went to the hem of her undies. 

"Get lost you ert!"Someone came to save Tiffany. Her prayers were answered. 

"Go away!"Tiffany's manager elbowed him in the face causing him to stumble and then faint.. 

"Tiffany! Are you okay?"Siwon removed his coat and use it to cover Tiffany. 

"It's okay it's okay. You are save now."Tiffany wouldn't stop crying. 

"I'll send you home. Where's Taeyeon? Is he coming?"Siwon took out some tissue to wipe Tiffany's tears while she can only shake her head. 

"Don't tell Taeyeon about it please.. I don't want him to get too impulsive.."Tiffany pleaded.

"Every boyfriend will get impulsive when their girlfriend get harressed."

"Let's go to my car, I'll drive you home."Siwon help Tiffany get to his car because she is weak. 

Siwon secretly message Taeyeon the incident that happen to Tiffany. He told him that she needs him to be beside her. 

"Let's go home okay Tiffany?"Siwon asked. 

"I don't want.. Will Taeyeon be at home? I don't want him to sense anything fishy."

"Taeyeon will know sooner or later.. You can't keep it from him, he's smart remember?"Siwon actually received a reply from Taeyeon saying that he will rush home to wait for her. Siwon then told him that she doesn't want Taeyeon to know about it. 

"I'll send you home." Tiffany tried to stop her tears so that her eyes won't swell so much. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was pacing around the living room when he heard the door bell. He immediately run to the door hoping that it is Tiffany. Tiffany have fallen asleep on her way back in siwon's car, tired of crying. He saw Tiffany in Siwon's arms and immediately took over to carry Tiffany, bringing her to their room after he thanked Siwon. Her swollen eyes and red nose have cause Taeyeon's heart to break at the sight of it. 

"Baby, why do you not want to tell me?"Taeyeon whispered as he use the blanket to cover Tiffany. 

"Hmm.. Tae?"She stirred up from her sleep. 

"Baby, you are home already. You're safe now."Taeyeon pull Tiffany's head near to his chest knowing that she will cry soon. 

"Fany, you can cry.. Don't hold it back, it's not good.. "He kissed her forehead. 

"I'll will be here for you. Just let it go.."After that, Tiffany finally let herself go after holding back for quite some time. She felt better in Taeyeon's arm. 

"I got you, I got you."He shoke her back so that she feel more relaxed. 

"I-I'm s-sorry Tae.."She was choking on her tears. 

"It's not your fault.. Good girl."

"I-I'm s-sorry f-for causing s-so much p-problem.."

"No, princess.. This is not what you wanted. Don't think so much already."Taeyeon have one of his hand at the back of Tiffany's head, guiding her to rest on Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"What did he do to you this time, princess?"Taeyeon asked while her back. 

He felt Tiffany shiver after he asked that question and he knew that it was something bad. 

"Is it something nastier then before?"

Tiffany didn't want to answer his question because she is afraid that Taeyeon will do something silly. 

"Hmm? Fany, answer me.. I'm here.."He wrap his arms around her tighter. 

"Let me go.."She struggled in his embrace. 

"No, not until you answer me.."He let Tiffany struggle and hit him. 

He felt that Tiffany have already stop struggling and she is calming down. 

"Answer me. Did he do something worse than before?"He sounded more demanding this time. 

Tiffany could only avoid his eye contact and look down on her fingers. 

"Fany, I'm not asking you to keep quiet. I need to know.."He lifted her hand to kiss it hoping to give her some courage to speak up. 

"Have you eaten?"He know Tiffany won't answer.

"I'm not hungry..."Her voice trailed off.

"You have to eat Princess.. What do you want to eat?"

"I don't want.."

"Fried rice or pasta? You choose.."He started combing her hair.

"P-pasta.."

"Okay, I will go prepare. You want to come with me?"He kissed her forehead.

Tiffany nodded.

"Let's go then.."Taeyeon carry her to the kitchen and place her on the kitchen counter.

Taeyeon was diligently preparing Tiffany's dinner while Tiffany was watching him. Taeyeon will always turn back to look at Tiffany, making sure that she is okay.

"I'm almost done already. Wait a little longer, okay? Are you hungry yet?"

Tiffany shook her head.

"It's okay, take your time to eat, no hurry."Taeyeon hug her to make her feel better.

"Thank you TaeTae.."Tiffany return the hug.

"Most welcome.."Taeyeon lean forward to kiss Tiffany on the lips but she backed away.

"What's wrong?"

Tiffany shook her head, trying to pretend that everything was alright. She jump off the kitchen table and head to the dining table leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded.

"Fany, dinner's ready!"Taeyeon shouted while exiting from the kitchen with a plate of pasta in his hand. 

"Hmm.."She slowly made her way to the chair. 

"Sit on my lap, princess."He pull her hand to make her sit on his lap. 

"What are you trying to do this time?"Tiffany was shocked that Taeyeon pull her hand causing her to panick.

"I'm Taeyeon. I want to feed you dinner."

"I'm sorry Tae.. I thought you are trying to-"Tiffany didn't not dare to look into his eyes. 

"Sshhh.. It's alright.. I'm sorry for making you scared.."Taeyeon stand up to hug her and pull her down to sit on his lap. 

It must be something really bad that cause her to feel so scared - Taeyeon 

"Ahhhh..."Taeyeon opened his mouth cutely and Tiffany follow suit. 

"Is it nice?"Taeyeon pinched her nose lightly because of her cuteness. 

Tiffany nodded while she looked at Taeyeon. 

"You're beautiful."Taeyeon wanted to kiss Tiffany on the lips but he got rejected again. 

"Tae, you must be tired. Go rest, I will wash up later."She turn toward her food and started eating slowly. 

"Fany, how long do you plan to keep it from me huh? Just tell me will you?!"Taeyeon cannot hold his anger any longer. 

"I-I'm not t-telling y-you.."Tiffany was shocked that Taeyeon suddenly yelled at her. She stands up and sit on the other chair. 

"Why princess? Why don't you want to tell me?"

"Because I'm afraid you will do something nasty and silly..."Tiffany avoided the eye contact. 

"Fine! Since you can take care of yourself, you don't need me to protect you anymore!"Taeyeon then leave the dinning table and slam his room door. 

Was I too harsh on her? She needs me most at this point of time.. -Taeyeon

It's my fault for not telling you.. I have my reasons why I don't want to tell you. I'm sorry. -Tiffany

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sick again.. Sigh.. Just came back from Genting Highlands and I caught a cold.. It was fun though except for the hotel part, creepy. 

I can't sleep this morning. I woke up at 6.40am and I still can't sleep until now, my body is aching and my head is spinning.. I have tuition later, and i havent do my homework.. Damn! Ok, this is out of the point.

Anyways, do comment and up vote for my story.. And silent readers please subscribe! Thank you! :)