Getting the green light

The LOVE of TaeNy

Hwangs' mansion

*Ding dong*

They intertwine their hands together, giving squeezes, motivating each other. Smiling at each other, showing that they are there for each other. 

"You're my sweetie pie."Taeyeon smiled at her and fixed her hair for her. 

"You're my Prince Charming."Tiffany showed her eyesmile. 

This is it. I'm going to fight for it. -Taeyeon

"Give TaeTae a kiss, sweetie."Taeyeon pointed to his right cheek. 

Tiffany looked around making sure there is no one before she gave him a kiss.

"There you go."

"MiYoung-ah, you're back!"Tiffany's dad walked out of the mansion to welcome the both of them. 

"Hi dad."Tiffany greeted and went forward to give him a hug. 

"Hello Mr Hwang."Taeyeon did his 90 degrees bow to Mr Hwang, showing respect to his elderly. 

"Hello Taeyeon, long time no see."Mr Hwang then walk towards him to give him a hug which Taeyeon gladly accept it. 

"Let's go in, daddy."

"Oh ya, I forgot. I was so happy to see the both of you. How's things?"

"We're doing fine, Mr Hwang."Taeyeon replied.

"Good good."

"Taeyeon, I have asked the maids to prepare a guest room for you to stay over."Mr Hwang said warmly.

"Daddy, Tae can sleep with me tonight."Tiffany interrupted. 

"No. Not before you guys get married."

"But we are not doing anything."Tiffany argued. 

"No."

"Wh--"Tiffany stopped arguing with Taeyeon signal her to stop. 

"No means no, Tiff. And no staying in each other's room after 12am. Understand?"

Both of them nodded, hiding the twinge of sadness. It is rude to rebel so they held it back. 

"Alright then. Have an early rest, see you guys tomorrow morning. I'm going to rest."

"Rest well, Mr Hwang."

"Good night, Daddy."

Both of them greeted before heading to their respective rooms. 

"TaeTae, how am I going to sleep tonight without you beside me?"

"Hug the bear that I gave you, remember? I told you to take that as me."Taeyeon help her bring her luagge up the second floor while his room is on the first floor. 

"But.."Tiffany stop at what she wanted to say and held it in.

"I know it's hard, darling. But just for this week and we will be back in Korea already."Taeyeon gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

"It's only 10:27pm, TaeTae. Can we not turn in so early tonight? I want to spend time with you."

"Alright, I will come back up again after my shower."Taeyeon gave her a final peck on the forehead before heading down to his room. 

 


 

"Baby-ah! You done yet?"Taeyeon asked from outside after he finish his bath. It have been 5 minutes after since he came up. Knowing his girl, she took ages to bathe but right now he just wanna hold her in his arms and shower her with kisses. It's barely 30 minutes and he missed her in his arms. Normally at this time in Korea, they would be in bed, cuddling. But right now, they only have around an hour left. He stopped thinking of kissing and hugging his girlfriend after he heard the door open. He doesn't have to imagine anymore, he can do with he want with her. 

"Darling.. I miss you.."Taeyeon walked up cutely to Tiffany with his arms stretch out wanting a hug. 

"Aww.. My boy misses me, I miss you too.."Tiffany pecked his lips. He smiled at her simple and yet sweet gesture. 

"What should we do now, darling?"He sway her body left and right gently. 

"I don't know. Anything with you."She smiled widely at him. 

"Even if it is making love?"Taeyeon whispered. 

"Yah! Such a ert."She slap his chest before covering her cheeks with her hands. 

"What? It's normal for guys okay."

"You're disgusting. I hate you."

"It's normal Fany-ah. It's a normal human reaction."

"Go away, you dirty minded TaeTae."

"Your ert."

"Yah! Did you peek at me shower?"She narrowed her eyes at him. 

"Would you believe if I say no?"He stole a kiss on her lips. 

"Just answer me."

"Does that make a difference?"

"Yes, it changes the way you think of me."

"I think you will look hot and y."

"Yah! I'm being serious here, Tae!"

"I'm being serious here as well, Fany."Taeyeon imitated her, triggling her to get even more angry. 

"Go away, I don't want to talk to you anymore."Tiffany frowned and wiggled her way out of Taeyeon's embrace. 

"But I want."

"You're not being serious!"She hide herself under the covers.

"I'm sorry okay darling."Taeyeon scooted himself nearer to her, shaking her gently.

"Didn't you requested to spend time with me?"Taeyeon got off the bed and squat down to where she is facing and pull down the covers that was blocking her face. 

"But I don't want to now."Tiffany frowned at him when he pull down the blanket. 

"Why? Still angry?"

"What can I do to soothe my angry baby?"

"Nothing, go back to your room."Tiffany said coldly. 

"I don't believe there's nothing I can do. Hmmm..."

"Give me a kiss or I'll tickle you.."Taeyeon threatened. 

"Aren't you suppose to give me a kiss instead?"

"Alright, kiss kiss.."Taeyeon puckered his lips and kiss her forehead before gently massaging it. 

"Don't frown anymore, you will grow wrinkles."Taeyeon gave her another kiss before she broke into a smile. 

"See.. Who says I can't soothe you? The smiling angel is back again."

"Whatever~"Tiffany moved a little, tapping on the space beside her, signaling Taeyeon to lie with her on the bed.

"Cuddle?"Taeyeon asked and get on the bed. 

"No, I will kick your out of my room.."Tiffany said sarcastically.

"Your baby photo look so adorable, Fany ah."Taeyeon gently kiss her lips and hold her hand. 

"You saw it? Oh my god.."

"What's wrong with me seeing it? You look cute anyway."Taeyeon smiled to himself, remembering of the picture. 

"So I'm not cute now?"

"Oh no, you're still cute. As cute as ever."

"I love you, Fany-ah.."

"I love you too, TaeTae."

"Time for bed, baby."

"I don't want to sleep without you, I can't sleep."She pouted and wrap her arms around Taeyeon.

"I'll pat you to sleep, darling. Don't worry about that.."Taeyeon started patting her back and hum her a soothing song to make her sleep. He saw that her eyelids are slowly closing but open up a few seconds later to check if he is still around.

"Go to sleep, darling."Taeyeon continue patting her back getting, encouraging her to sleep.

"I don't want..."She whined. 

"You're tired already, sweetie. We'll see each other tomorrow morning, I promise."

"Alright.."She unwillingly listen to him.

"It's almost 12, I need to leave after you sleep."

She frowned and pouted after hearing his words.

"What did I say about frowning, baby?"He massage her forehead again.

"Can I cry you a river and you don't leave me?"

"I am not leaving you sweetheart, we're just going to sleep in separate rooms."After hearing his words, Tiffany pouted.

"I don't like that. Why does daddy have to do this?"

"He is just trying to protect his daughter. It's normal."Taeyeon kiss her lips.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart. I'm tired already."Taeyeon resume his patting until she falls asleep. He gently leave up her arms that was wrapping around his waists and replace it with a bolster.

"Good night and sweet dreams, love."Taeyeon gave her a finale kiss for the day before he switch off the lights and went out of the room.

 


4a.m. In the morning

The flashing lights of the lightning can be seen flashing through the house of the Hwangs'. It started pouring not long ago. Thunder and lightning came with the rain and wind. The loudness of the thunder and the sudden shining of the lightning can scare every kid and of course Tiffany as well. 

"Fany!"Taeyeon immediately got out of bed and ran up to Tiffany's room.

"Baby.."Taeyeon gently open the door incase if she is sleeping. He was right, she was curling under her blanket again. 

"Darling, I'm here."Taeyeon got into her blanket to comfort her.

"TaeTae.."She let go of her knees and hug Taeyeon. 

"It's okay it's okay, I'm here."Taeyeon kiss her forehead and gently her hair. 

"I'm sorry."Taeyeon kiss her head again and again wanting to stop her from crying. 

"T-Tae..... S-scared...."Her voice quivered a little. 

"Hush hush. Don't be scared, there's nothing to be scared about now."Taeyeon hug her tightly in his embrace, to make her feel loved and secure. 

"The lightning is scary.."Tiffany pointed to the window.

"Don't look at it, baby.."Taeyeon gently turn her head back so that she will not look at the window but him.

"Is your stomach cold, honey?"Taeyeon her forehead bringing her fringe back, letting the perspiration evaporate off her forehead. He remembers that Tiffany used to complain how uncomfortable her tummy feels when she wake up the next morning if it rains in the middle of the night.

"A little bit.."Tiffany mumbles into his chest. 

"I'll apply some oil on your tummy, okay? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable the next morning."This is actually the first time Taeyeon helps her to apply the oil, he have never done it before for anyone.

"It's okay Tae, I can do it myself."Tiffany took the bottle of oil from the nightstand.

"No, I want to do it for you."Taeyeon wipe away the tears that was on her face. 

"But... I'm shy.."Tiffany blushed and looked away from his eyes.

"Don't be shy about it darling. I have never help anyone apply oil on their tummy before, I want to help you. Besides, you're my girlfriend."

"Alright then."Tiffany fidget in his arms.

"Relax, sweetie."Taeyeon took the bottle from her hand and pour a little bit of oil on his hand.

"Shy shy.."Tiffany looked away when she felt that Taeyeon have leave up her shirt. 

"Good girl.."Taeyeon gently rub her tummy and massage it for her, making her feel warm.

"You're my girl. My one and only love."Taeyeon kiss her lips and continue caressing her tummy. 

"Hmmm.. TaeTae.."Tiffany smiled at his words, after awhile of massaging, she got used to it. 

"I love you."Taeyeon kiss her lips again before pulling her shirt down. 

"I love you too."

"It isn't that bad, isn't it?"Taeyeon smile at her sweetly.

"Hmm."Tiffany nodded her head and smile sheepishly.

"What do you want to do when day breaks?"Taeyeon asked her and gave her a tight squeeze. 

"Erm.. Nothing in mind yet."Tiffany tilt her head up and look at him.

"You look so short like that.."Taeyeon teased. 

"That's because you tug me under your chin, pabo."

"Doesn't that make you feel safe?"Taeyeon put his arms around her waist, letting her head rest on his chest.

"Yes, it does."Tiffany supported her weight with her elbow and gave him a quick peck.

"Good that it does."Taeyeon gently her hair with his fingers and pull her down to rest on him.

"You can't sleep again, isn't it?"Taeyeon asked and he felt her nod her head. 

"Should I prepare a glass of warm milk for you?"

"No."Tiffany immediately hold on to him, not wanting him to leave her in the room alone.

"I'm just kidding, Fany ah. I won't leave you alone in your room when it is raining."

"You can't sleep, TaeTae?"

"Can, but not as well because you're not sleeping beside me."

"Aish.."

"Even spending a little time with you feels so good."Tiffany said.

 


 

"Good morning, sweetheart."Taeyeon stood in front of the door to greet his girl when she opens the door.

"You scare me.."

"Sorry, love."Taeyeon kissed her cheeks.

"Where's my morning kiss?"Taeyeon asked as he circle his arms around her waist. Tiffany quickly gave him a peck on the cheeks before anyone saw them. 

"Where's mine then?"Tiffany asked as she wrap her arms around his neck. Taeyeon gave her a kiss on her nose without caring about his surroundings.

"Good morning lovebirds!"Mr Hwang greeted after seeing their little kissing scene.

"Opps.. Good morning daddy!"Tiffany blushed and greeted her father. 

"It's your fault.."Tiffany whined at Taeyeon. 

"Good morning, Mr Hwang."Taeyeon greeted.

"Didn't you want a kiss as well? I wasn't the only one that wanted morning kiss, Ms Hwang."

"Come on, you guys ought to share the blame. Stop, arguing who's wrong and come down for breakfast."Mr Hwang chuckled at the couple's cuteness. Honestly, he hope that he can get Taeyeon as his son-in-law so that he feel safe when he entrust his daughter to him. Actually, he saw Taeyeon running up the stairs in the wee hours of the morning when it was raining, he felt touched by his actions.

"Taeyeon ah, I saw you running up to Tiffany's room in the morning. May I know why is it so?"Mr Hwang asked as he pour a cup of coffee. 

"It was raining in the morning, I went up to check if she is alright. She's scared of thunder and lightning, so I went up to comfort her."Mr Hwang's question caught both Tiffany and Taeyeon off guard.

"Oh I see. And she was?"

"Crying."Taeyeon felf a nudge on his stomach.

"Ouch, Fany ah."Taeyeon hold on to his stomach and look at her.

"I told you not to tell anyone about me crying, I don't like it."Tiffany gritted her teeth.

"Okay okay, sorry honey."

 


 

After breakfast

"Mr Hwang, may I speak to you privately for a moment?"Taeyeon asked after he spot that Tiffany was out of sight. She is most probably preparing to go out with Taeyeon.

"Sure, what is it about?"Mr Hwang took a sit on the sofa and signal Taeyeon to sit down as well.

"Thank you, Mr Hwang. I would---"

"TaeTae! What are you guys talking about?"Tiffany suddenly jump out from the back and hug Taeyeon.

"Oh, hi baby! I'm just talking to your daddy."

"About? How can you guys start without me?"

"I will tell you later okay? Go back to your room first, darling."Taeyeon rub the side of her arms to calm her down. He then look at Mr Hwang to ask for some help.

"Tiffany, go back to your room first please. We're having a men's talk, you won't understand."

"Fine! Since you guys don't need me here, I'll be in my room."Tiffany slowly peel off his arms from Taeyeon and walk up the stairs.

"Opps, I made her mad."Mr Hwang said.

"It's alright. I'll take care of that later."

"How?"

"Pamper her and take her out, she will be fine after that."Taeyeon smiled brightly.

"So I see you pamper her a lot in Korea?"Mr Hwang smiled at his words.

"She's my love, my one and only love. I'll do anything for her."

He's definitely the right one for Tiff - Mr Hwang

"What was it that you were talking about?"

"Oh, I want to ask for your permission to marry your daughter. I promise to be a good and caring husband to her."Taeyeon looked at Mr Hwang with confidence so that he will feel that Taeyeon will do a good job.

"Have you propose yet, Taeyeon?"

"No, I want to ask you first."

"Well then, you have my blessing."Mr Hwang smiled at him.

"Thank you Thank You!!"Taeyeon was so happy that Mr Hwang allowed him to marry his daughter. Taeyeon's parents will definitely allow since they like Tiffany so much and always treats her like their own daughter.

"Don't let me down, Taeyeon."Mr Hwang pat his shoulders gently before he leave the living room.

"I won't.'Taeyeon smiled brightly.

"And rememeber to calm your wife-to-be before she gets even more angry."Mr Hwang added before her enter his room.

Taeyeon skipped his way up Tiffany's room and gently knock her door. He pop his head into her room to see what she was doing. He saw that she was sulking while reading a book.

"Can I come in, honey?"

"Finally you're done with your men's talk."Tiffany replied without taking her eyes off her novel.

"Are you angry?"Taeyeon sat down beside her and rub her arms in a soothing manner.

"No."

"Okay Okay, not angry."Taeyeon gently sniff her scent before kissing her cheeks.

"Let's go out. TaeTae, what should I wear?"Tiffany took out a few dresses from her luagge to show Taeyeon.

"Anything, baby. You look pretty in anything."

"Tae, Jessi called me just now. She said that Yuri proposed to her and she accepted his proposal."Tiffany told Taeyeon while trying to hide the envy feeling in her.

TaeTae ah, when are you going to propose to me? Are you even going to propose to me? - Tiffany

"Oh, good for her then."Taeyeon said calmly without knowing what Tiffany was thinking to herself. On the other hand, Tiffany don't know what Taeyeon have behind his head. A plan. A plan that will change their life forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! Authour here!

Hehehe, I hope you guys will be looking forward to the next few chapters. :) I think you know whats going to happen, so i'm not going to let the cat out of the bag. I'm so sorry for taking so long to update the story. Do subscribe, comment and upvote for my story. thank you! And also, can you guys help me do the poll that i created, i want to know how my story coming along. please do it because it will means a lot to me, thank you so much.

 

Your">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/68845">

 

 

Anyone been to the GG concert in Singapore? I went, and I have one word to say, AMAZING! They didn't let me down again. Even the first tour was great as well. SNSD Hwaiting! There was a lot of TaeNy and JeTi moments. hehehe. Bring me back to the tour. Argh..