Period...

The LOVE of TaeNy

Tiffany's POV

Tonight is the flight that we are going to take to Paris for my business trip. Opps! I forgot to mention that Yuri,Jessi,Yoona and Sooyoung is coming along too. TaeTae and I are currently at the mall having dinner and we are heading back to prepare for our trip. We need to change into something comfortable as it will be a long trip. 

"Baby, do you still want to get anything before we head home?"Taeyeon asked. 

He is still the caring and loving TaeTae I know. 

"No. What about you?"

"I want your hugs and kisses and your eye smile!"The cheesy Taeyeon said. 

"Naughty boy."I held his hand and we walk to the lift. 

Suddenly there is this sharp pain that is coming from my stomach. I never felt this pain before. My legs are not able to support my weight anymore. I felt so desperate, I can't walk properly. What happen to me?

"Ouch..."

"Baby! What happen?!?!"Taeyeon asked as he saw me holding on to my stomach. 

"Do you want to vomit again?"Taeyeon asked concernly.

I didn't have the strength to answer him. The only thing I can do is to shake my head. I fell to my side, luckily Taeyeon was there. 

"Baby!"Taeyeon called out as he catch me. 

"Which part is it that is hurting you?"Taeyeon asked. 

I didn't reply him. I only curled up to endure the pain. 

"Let's go home!"Taeyeon said and carry me to his car. 

"Lie down my dear..."Taeyeon adjusted the seat for me. 

The pain was so terrible that I can't lie down. 

"Baby, you dont want to lie down?"Taeyeon asked. 

I shook my head and beckon Taeyeon to drive. He drove as home at break neck speed but not forgetting to look after me as well. 

"Baby, wait for me."Taeyeon said and got off the car running to my side. 

"Come, take it easy."Taeyeon said as he carried me. 

"Tae, you can put me down.."I can walk but not as fast as usual. 

"I don't want you to fall."Taeyeon said and carried me to the bedroom. 

"I will go get a hot pack."Taeyeon said as he put me down on the bed. 

I obeyed Taeyeon's instruction as I waited for him. Then I felt something wet in my pants. I bend down and I saw blood, my period have started again. I wanted to go to the toilet but I seem so far to me although it is very near. I tried to stand up with the help of the objects surrounding me. Half way there, the pain started coming back again. I couldn't take it and I fell to the ground again. 

"Baby!"Taeyeon ran over to my side. 

"I am here, don't worry.."Taeyeon said as he place me on his lap. 

"Tae!"I wrap my arms around TaeTae's neck.

"Relax a little."Taeyeon said he lift up my shirt a little bit as he place the hot pack on my stomach. 

I winkle up my face as the pain and the heat is like fighting a battle. It hurts. 

"Tae..."I rested my chin on his shoulders while my arms are still around his neck. 

"What's wrong my baby girl?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Pain..."I whined. 

"Okok.. Just bear with it."Taeyeon planted kisses on my cheeks as he rock me gently in his embrace. 

"Why not you take a hot bathe and take a nap before heading to the airport?"Taeyeon suggested. 

I nod my head slightly as I hug him tighter. 

"It's okay my dear.."Taeyeon said lovingly as he return the hug. 

"Tae, what happen if I have mood swings? Will you leave me?"

"I understand. I will not leave you. I love you."Taeyeon stole a kiss. 

His scent was so calming. I wish we could stay like this forever. We stay in each other's embrace while waiting for the heat to cool down. He knew I love his hugs. He didn't care about me messing him up.

"The heat have wear off darling. Do you want to shower now?"Taeyeon asked as he pull me out of his embrace. 

I shook my head and hug him again. 

"I want your hugs.."

"We huggie huggie again after you finish your bathe okay? I promise you."Taeyeon hold up his pinky. 

"But when I come out, it is your turn to bathe.."

"It's okay my dear. It's only a short while."Taeyeon said as he rub my back. 

"I don't want..."I whined and shook my head. 

"Why are you so clingy today..?"Taeyeon asked.

I just stay silent using this time to hug him before showering. 

"I bath in the other toilet and you bath here. Before you know it, I am done."Taeyeon said as he lifted me off the floor. 

"Tae, I will miss you.."

"I will miss you too.."Taeyeon said as he 'send' his girlfriend to the bathroom. 

"Why is she suddenly so clingy to me?"Taeyeon thought. 

I shower quickly wanting to get into Taeyeon's embrace again. I don't know why but I feel very secure when he hugs me. I washed my hair and the entire body to prepare for my flight tonight. I got everything done in 30 minutes and I leave the toilet. 

"Tae..."I mumbled as I walk towards Taeyeon. 

"What's wrong my baby girl?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I want huggie huggie..."I pouted. 

"You are so cute.."Taeyeon pinch my nose and gave me a kiss on my lips. 

"Okay, huggie huggie. Lets go to sleep.."Taeyeon said as he lead me to the bed. 

He pull me closed to his body that I can feel the warmth. It is so nice. 

Taeyeon's POV 

She is suddenly so clingy to me.. Well, I guess that is a good point. Maybe she is just feeling insecure while having her period. 

"Baby, close your eyes."I whispered and gave her a kiss on the lips.

She is so adorable. I suddenly feel that she have become a baby. 

"I love you.."I said as I capture her lips. 

"I love TaeTae.."She whispered. 

I lull her to bed in each other's embrace since she wanted that. After 15 minutes of patting, she finally fall asleep. Let her have 1 hour of nap before I wake her up. I suddenly feel like watching the TV so I head down to the living room to watch. After 45 minutes of the show, I heard our bedroom door open, I know my baby is awake. I know she will come and look for me. 

"TaeTae..."She whined like a kid, some sadden could be heard. 

"What is it darling?"I asked as I look at her. Her eyes were teary. 

"Why are you crying?"

"I want your huggie..."She whined again. 

"Aigoo.. Don't cry don't cry...."I went to embrace her and gave her a peck on her lips. She cried because she want hugs. My poor baby. 

"Everything is fine my dear..."I wrap my arm at her back while another one on her head letting it rest on my shoulder. 

"Should we get ready to go?"I asked. 

I felt her shaking her head in disagreement. 

"Tae, I don't want to go. We can't hug hug for hours.."She is so adorable. 

"Sometimes we could.. We must get ready.."I said and broke the hug. 

Last time I was the one that demanded all the hugs and kisses but this time round it is the opposite. It is good though.

"I have left the luggage in my car already. You ready?"

She shoke her head and pouted. So cute. 

"What did you left?"I asked as I hold her hands and kiss her pouting lips. 

She went to our room to get her hoodie, sunglasses and her favourite bear. She put on her hoodie and sunglasses and hug the bear and walk out of the room. Why does she have to look so adorable? I open my arms for her wanting to get her a hug. She ran to my embrace. 

"Good girl.."I gave her one last tight hug and I hold her hand and we walk towards the car. 

At the boarding gate

"Let's go in now okay? We don't have much time left."I asked her while holding her hand. 

She nodded and I quickly pull her on board. 

"Hey Taeyeon! Hey Tiffany!"Yuri called out as we were looking for our seats. 

"Oh hi!"I greeted. 

We have booked two rows of three seats each. So Yoona and Sooyoung were sitting on the first row with one seat left. Yuri and Jessica were sitting behind with one seat left. 

"Baby, where do you want to sit?"I asked. 

"I want to sit beside you.."She whined. 

"There is no space already. I sit in front of you okay?"I asked. 

I settled down in front of her after I help her settle down. She look so disappointed while staring into space. 

"It's okay my dear. We will be able to walk around after the plane have taken off."I said as I turn behind to look at her. 

"This two love birds.."Yuri scoffed while his hands is locked with Jessica's. 

"You try seating here without your Jessica with you and you tell me how you feel."I said sarcastically. 

"Oh no thank you."Yuri said and keep quiet. 

"Don't be sad."I said as I shake her hand, from left to right. 

"Tiff, why are you so quiet today?"Jessica asked. 

"She is tired.."I replied. 

"Ya, I am tired.."Tiffany replied while looking at Jessica. 

"The plane is going to take off soon. All passengers please fasten your seat belts and face to the front. Make sure all electronic devices are turn off. Thank you for you co operation."The voice over announced. 

I turn back and saw that Tiffany's seat belt was fastened and I smiled at her. She gave me a little bit of her smile. I want to see her bright smile again. 

"I love you.."I mouthed. 

She didn't reply but gave a small smile. 

"Where's mine?"I tried to . 

She only stuck out her tongue. I turn back to the front. 

After the plane have taken off, supper was served as it was a late night flight. A lot of passengers declined the dessert as they wanted to sleep, same goes to our friends. 

"Hello my baby."I squat down beside her chair and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

"Hello TaeTae.."Tiffany whispered. 

I beckoned Tiffany to stand up as I want to hug her. Most of the passengers are asleep so it's okay. I took a sit at her seat and pull her down to sit on my lap. I hug her tightly because she wants it so much just now.

"Tae!"Tiffany slapped my hands away from wrapping around her body. 

"What? Everybody is asleep here."I explained. 

"But you still can't do this."She argued. 

"Oh well.. I know you long for it. So just enjoy.."I pull her into my embrace but she didn't respond. 

"Go back first before they wake up."

"No, TaeTae want huggies too.."I whined.

She have no choice but to hug me too. I was really happy with that, in each other's embrace. I pull her in for a long kiss. Well, it was quite dark on the plane.

"Tae, I have to go to the toilet."Tiffany said. 

"Ok, go ahead."I let her go. 

"Tsk tsk tsk.."I turn and saw Yuri looking at my direction. 

"What?"I asked, I can't help but blush.

"You two shouldn't do this.."Yuri said and use his hand to imitate us. 

"Shut up. Tiff is not feeling well okay."I excused. 

"The more you shouldn't do that."Yuri argued. 

"Argh! You don't understand. I was trying to make her feel better."

"Well--"Yuri was not able to finish his sentence and I cutted him. 

"You mean you don't do that? That's sad for Jessica then.."I teased. 

"Fine. You win."Yuri gave up. 

"Seobang.. Keep quiet.."Jessica sleep talk. 

"Opps.. I am sorry."Yuri said and kissed her forehead. 

"You see.."I mouthed. 

Yuri just gave a sly grin. 

"What are you guys talking about?"Tiffany came back and she stand beside her chair. 

"Nothing.."I pull her into my embrace again. 

"Go to sleep my sweetie.."I lull her to bed. 

"Good night.."I gave her a kiss after she have fell asleep. I lift her up and put her down on her chair and adjust her position before I go back to my chair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating.. I was really busy.. And sick.. 

Comments? Please subscribe.. I hope to reach 90 subscribers soon..