Flight to Paris

The LOVE of TaeNy

"Baby, wake up.."Taeyeon called. 

"Hmmmm..."Tiffany used the pillow to cover her head. 

"You have to wake up now or you will miss your plane.."Taeyeon tried again.

"Tae, I don't want to go..."Tiffany whined. 

"You have to..*kiss*"Taeyeon said. 

"Why will Taeyeon want me to go? Does he really not want me anymore?"Tiffany thought. 

"What are you thinking about?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Nothing.."Tiffany's thoughts made her feel like crying, her eyes are teary. 

"Go and get ready now..."Taeyeon said as he carry her to the bathroom. 

"He really want me to go.. I think this will be a good time for me to think again.."Tiffany thought as tears were rolling down her eyes. 

"Baby! What happen to you?"Taeyeon asked worriedly.

Tiffany just shook her head. 

"You have to tell me what happen! Did you have a bad dream?"Taeyeon asked. 

"No..."Tiffany doesn't want to accuse Taeyeon so she decided not to ask. 

"Then what happen?"Taeyeon ask as he put her on the floor. 

"I have to prepare now..."Tiffany said as she went into the bathroom and lock the door. 

"Baby!"Taeyeon called out. 

"Tae, I am sorry.. I need some time alone..."Tiffany thought. 

"What's wrong with her? Crying so early in the morning... Did I do something wrong? Fany, I am worried for you!"Taeyeon thought. 

After Tiffany's bathe

"Baby, wait for me. I will send you to the airport..."Taeyeon said as he went to bathe. 

"Tae, its okay. I can go myself.."Tiffany said. 

"No, I must send you off.."Taeyeon said as he starting showering. 

"Is he doing something good for me so that I won't suspect?"Tiffany thought. 

"Don't think so much..."Tiffany mentally warned herself. 

"Never let this ruin the project in Paris.."Tiffany set her expectations. 

In Taeyeon's car

"Baby.."Taeyeon called out. 

"Hmmm?"Tiffany replied looking outside the window.

"Are you okay?"Taeyeon asked concernly as he held her hand. 

"Yes, I am perfectly fine. Don't worry about me, I will be okay."Tiffany lied. 

"I know there is something bothering you... Don't lie to me.."Taeyeon said. 

"I am really not lying to you..."Tiffany said as she pull her hand away from Taeyeon's. 

"Then can you tell me why you cry just now?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Tae, just let me down outside the airport. You will be late for work if you send me to the departure hall.."Tiffany said. 

"Baby, don't change the topic. I will send you.."Taeyeon said and drove into the car park. 

"Tae, I don't wish to talk about it.. Please..."Tiffany pleaded. 

"Baby, I know there is something bothering you... Please tell me so that we can solve it together..."Taeyeon said as he park his car and look at Tiffany. 

"Tae, is it ok if you can give me a hug before I leave?"Tiffany asked. 

"Of course..."Taeyeon said as he pull her in for an embrace. 

"Thanks. Let's go now..."Tiffany said as she open the door. 

"You really don't want to tell me?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Maybe I will tell you after I come back? I think about it again.."Tiffany said and took out her luggage. 

"Ok, I will wait for you.."Taeyeon said and gave her a hug. 

"Thank you for respecting my decision..."Tiffany said politely. 

"Nah, its ok. Why so formal? Smile for me?"Taeyeon asked playfully. 

*smile

"You are so cute. *kiss* let's go.."Taeyeon said as he hold her hand.

At the departure hall

"Tae, I will go in now... Bye bye..."Tiffany said. 

"Baby, I love you! Call me when you reach..."Taeyeon said. 

"You really do?"Tiffany asked. 

"Of course I do!!! Hey, is this what you have been thinking about for the past few days?!?!"Taeyeon asked as he hug her.  

"I will tell you now.. Do you want to hear?"Tiffany asked. 

"Yes, I want."Taeyeon said and pull her to the side to prevent them from blocking the passengers. 

"Tae, I know I am too much to suspect you from having an affair behind my back. You can be angry at me because I know this is my fault.. But you have been acting suspiciously and you said that you are calling your dad but I don't think you are.. You lied to me.."Tiffany pour out everything that was in her mind feeling that a knife have just stab her heart. 

"Aigoo... Is this what you have been thinking? I admit that I have been acting suspiciously but you will know the reason why soon... I love my baby.. How can I have an affair? I really really love you... "Taeyeon said and hug her. 

*sobs* *sobs* 

Tiffany started crying as his words affected her.

"I am sorry Tae.. I am so sorry for suspecting you.. *sobs*"Tiffany said while looking down. 

"Baby, look at me... Its okay.. Don't cry anymore... I have prepared a little surprise for you, you will know when the time comes.. I know I have been neglecting you.. I am sorry for letting you feel so insecure... I can sense it.. I am really not having an affair outside..."Taeyeon said as he wipe her tears away. 

"I trust you..."Tiffany said as she gave Taeyeon a hug. 

"Ok, don't cry anymore.. You are so emotional... My baby, I love you.. Did you bring the bear I gave you?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Of course I did.."Tiffany said as she pull out the bear from her bag. 

"Just take this as me... Hug the bear when you miss me..."Taeyeon hug Tiffany with the bear in between them. 

"Tae, I have to go now. I will call you when I reach.. *sobs* I don't want to leave... Tae, I love you.."Tiffany said as she started crying again. 

"I love you too.. It's only a few days baby.. Who knows, maybe you will dream about me? Don't cry anymore... Put on your sunglasses, cover your small eyes.."Taeyeon said as he take out her sunglasses from her bag.

"There.. You look really pretty with it... *kiss* Go now before you miss your plane.. I love you... *kiss* "Taeyeon said and send her to the gates. 

"I love you..."Tiffany gave a hug. 

"I love you too... Go now, we will not end if you don't go now.."Taeyeon said. 

Once Tiffany enter the boarding gates, Taeyeon immediately ran to his car to take his stuff to catch his flight. He wore his sunglasses to prevent Tiffany from noticing him. He planned to give Tiffany a surprise. He boarded the plane, he was just a few rows behind Tiffany so he can take care of her from the back. He bought flowers for Tiffany but he asked the air stewardess to pass to Tiffany. 

"Excuse me, are you Tiffany Hwang?"The air stewardess asked. 

"Yes, I am."Tiffany replied. 

"This flowers is from your boyfriend."The air stewardess said as she pass her the flowers. 

"How did this flowers ended up here? Is he here?"Tiffany asked hoping to see Taeyeon again. 

"I am sorry, he is not here.."The air stewardess lied. 

"Ok, thank you very much."Tiffany thanked the air stewardess.

To: My Princess Fany

From: TaeTae

Baby, although we will not be able to contact each other for quite some time, this flowers is to motivate you and to encourage you to finish your work and come back to me soon. Fighting!! Athough we are far apart, I will always be inside your heart. I love you! <3

Love,

Taeyeon

*Ring *Ring

Taeyeon's phone rang. 

"Hello baby!"Taeyeon greeted. 

"TaeTae! I received your flowers. Where are you?"Tiffany asked. 

"I am on the way to my office... Hope you like it."Taeyeon lied. 

"You are so sweet! I wish you are here..."Tiffany said. 

"Of course, I have to make up with the days when I neglected you. I wish I am there too..."Taeyeon said. 

"Tae, I miss you..."Tiffany said, her eyes are getting wet. 

"I miss you too... I think you are going to cry again..."Taeyeon teased. 

"How do you know? I am not going to cry.."Tiffany said. 

"Because I know you well..."Taeyeon said.

"Tae, I have to go.. The plane is going to take off.."Tiffany said.

"Ok, don't skip your meals. If I find out, you will go for injections when you come back..."Taeyeon threatened. 

"You won't know if I skip... "Tiffany added. 

"I have my ways.. Try skipping them and you will get it..."Taeyeon warned. 

"How?"Tiffany asked. 

"I am not going to tell you.. Love you..."Taeyeon said. 

"Love you, bye bye.."Tiffany said and she put down her phone. 

"You believe me so easily..."Taeyeon thought. 

"Please fasten your seat belts. We are going to take off soon."The voice over said.

After 30 minutes of flying, breakfast is served. 

"Please give the lady in front hot chocolate instead of coffee, she doesn't like coffee."Taeyeon said as the air stewardess served him breakfast. 

"Ok, there is no one sitting beside her. You can move next to her if you want."The air stewardess said warmly. 

"No, don't tell her about my presence."Taeyeon said. 

"Ok sure. Such a caring boyfriend."The air stewardess praised and went to serve Tiffany. 

"Ms Hwang, breakfast is here. Hot chocolate for you."The air stewardess said. 

"How do you know I like hot chocolate?"Tiffany asked. 

"Because I can read you mind..."The air stewardess teased. 

"Hahaha.. Thanks.."Tiffany said as she started eating. 

Taeyeon have been constantly taking care of Tiffany with his eyes. She have been working on her sketches and she look like she have been pressurizing herself. Taeyeon is still using the air stewardess to send messages to Tiffany, both of them work well together to trick Tiffany. Taeyeon have been asking the air stewardess to send desserts and tea break to Tiffany. The air stewardess have treat Tiffany really well. 

Tiffany have been trying to keep herself busy so that she will not miss Taeyeon. Her sketches are beautiful. The air stewardess have been constantly taking care of her and Taeyeon have been passing messages to Tiffany through the air stewardess which left Tiffany curious. She have been putting in her best effort to please her customers but she have put too much pressure on herself. 

"Fany, always does her best in everything so do but she always forget about herself..."Taeyeon thought as he saw her planning to take a nap. 

"She is not feeling cold? Why don't she cover herself?"Taeyeon thought. 

After some time, Taeyeon went over to Tiffany to cover her quietly to prevent her from waking up. When she woke up, it is almost time to land in Paris. She was so exhausted that she didn't notice about the covers. 

"Please fasten your seat belts, we are landing in 1 minute."The voice over said. 

"Yes! I can look for Tiffany after that..."Taeyeon thought as he start to think for their sweet moments. 

"TaeTae, wait for me.. I will call you when I reach my hotel... I miss you so badly..."Tiffany thought. 

When the plane landed, Taeyeon put on his sunglasses and hoodie incase Tiffany walk past him. He let Tiffany go before he leave for the custom. He followed the cab that Tiffany was in and they arrived at the hotel safely.

Tiffany's POV

Oh no... I am living alone in a room... How am I going to sleep tonight? TaeTae, I miss you... I wished you were here... Let's just go in if not I will stay here forever.. I am TaeTae's brave girl! 

Taeyeon's POV

It is almost dinner time, I think Tiffany will be busy tonight.. I think I better buy dinner back.. 

Nobody's POV

*Ring *Ring

Taeyeon's phone rang. 

"Hello baby!"Taeyeon greeted excitedly. 

"Hi TaeTae..."Tiffany greeted tiredly. 

"Aigoo... You sound so tired.. Go rest baby... I will text you.."Taeyeon said as he point his order to the waiter. 

"I want to listen to your voice TaeTae..."Tiffany whined. 

"You can still whine when you are tired huh?"Taeyeon teased. 

"Yah! You should be happy that I say that okay. It feels so scary to stay alone in the room.."Tiffany said. 

"Don't be scared ok? I will fly to Paris to look for you.."Taeyeon gave her a hint. 

"Don't be silly Tae. By the time you reach, I will be preparing to leave for Seoul.."Tiffany said.

"It's ok if you don't believe me... If I reach by 30 minute, you must give me a kiss."Taeyeon said by holding back his laughter. 

"Ok, deal. And if you don't, you won't have one.."Tiffany joined Taeyeon. 

"Ok sure! See you in 30 minutes.."Taeyeon said. 

"I know you are kidding so I won't expect you to turn up.. Bye~"Tiffany hang up. 

"Baby---"Taeyeon was not able to finish. 

"Hmph! Let's see who win..."Taeyeon said as he went over to the nursery to buy flowers for Tiffany and asked it to be send to her room now. 

*Ding Dong

Tiffany's door bell rang. 

"Whoa.. He is really here?"Tiffany asked. 

"Hello, are you Ms Hwang?"The florist asked. 

"Yes, I am.."Tiffany replied. 

"This bouquet of roses is from Mr Kim.."The florist said and pass Tiffany. 

"Oh thank you."Tiffany was dumbfounded. 

"Taeyeon is really here?"Tiffany thought as she closed the door.  

To: My baby girl

From: TaeTae

You don't believe me? I will show it to you... 

Love 

Taeyeon

Tiffany put the flower on the bed and went to hug the bear, just then the door bell rang. 

*Ding Dong

"Who's that again?"Tiffany asked feeling very annoyed. 

"Hello."A man with sunglasses and a hoodie stand in front of her door. 

"Who are you?"Tiffany asked. 

"Looks like you miss me a lot..."The man said as he point towards the bear and remove his sunglasses. 

"Taeyeon?"Tiffany asked feeling very lost and angry at the same time. 

"Yes baby. I miss you..."Taeyeon said as he open his arms wanting to embrace Tiffany but Tiffany moved back. 

"Don't come near me..."Tiffany said as she walk into the room. 

"Why? I thought you miss me?"Taeyeon asked as he put the dinner on the table. 

"How did you come here?"Tiffany asked. 

"I was on the same plane as you, just a few rows behind you.."Taeyeon said as he went to hug her. 

Tiffany was speechless feeling very hurt as she push Taeyeon away. 

"Baby, what's wrong?"Taeyeon asked. 

"You lied to me..."Tiffany asked while feeling very hurt as tears were forming at the side of her eyes. 

"I am sorry.. I was just planning to give you a surprise..."Taeyeon said as his heart ached. 

"You lied to me when I was on the plane, you said you were on your way to your office. Do you know how much it hurt to leave you for Paris and you fooled me."Tiffany said while sitting on the bed. 

"Thats because I love you..."Taeyeon said as he sit beside Tiffany. 

"I feel like a fool now..."Tiffany curled into a ball and started crying. 

"I am a fool to be fooled by you..."Tiffany said with her head into her knees. 

"I am sorry baby... I didn't know you will feel it this way... I am sorry.."Taeyeon said as he went beside her to hug her. 

Tiffany kept quiet as she felt that she shouldn't be angry with Taeyeon.

"It's okay. I am at fault too..."Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon. 

"You forgive me?"Taeyeon asked innocently. 

"Ya. I am sorry Tae..."Tiffany apologized. 

"It's okay baby..."Taeyeon said as he rubbed her back to soothe her. 

"Hush hush... Don't cry anymore..."Taeyeon said and kissed her cheeks. 

"Tae, I am sorry for being childish. I only cared about my feelings. I didn't think about how tired you are. I am so sorry.."Tiffany apologized. 

"It's okay.... I don't want you to cry... Sshhh..."Taeyeon coaxed her. 

"Tae, I am sorry!! I am really sorry!! So sorry..."Tiffany apologized a lot of times not forgiving herself. 

"Hey baby.. Enough... Sshhh...."Taeyeon hugged her to ask her to stop. 

"I love you Tae..."Tiffany said while in Taeyeon's arms. 

"I love you even more..."Taeyeon said and hug her tighter. 

"I don't want to argue with you about this..."Tiffany said. 

"Ok, I love you..."Taeyeon said and kiss Tiffany on the cheeks. 

"You owe me many many kisses..."Taeyeon teased. 

"No. I won't return it back to you..."Tiffany said. 

"Why?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Because you don't deserve them... My kisses are only for good boys.."Tiffany explained. 

"I am a good boy aren't I? I behave really well today..."Taeyeon whined. 

"Oh really? I thought this is one of your worst? You lied to me.."Tiffany said. 

"Ok ok.... Baby is still not getting over it..."Taeyeon said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continue... 

Comments? >.<