Baby bump

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 62 - Baby bump

A bolster was clearly placed in between the bed by Tiffany earlier before she sleep. She was tossing and turning as she can't fall asleep due to the sudden craving that she have. She stole glances at Taeyeon to check if he is asleep. Not able to control the crave any longer, she get out of the bed and head downstairs to the kitchen. Hoping to find some chocolate éclairs, she opened the fridge and rummaged through the different sections of the fridge. Tiffany lazily went up to their shared room to get her pink cardigan and her purse before heading out to the nearest 24 hours supermarket to get her éclairs.

You sure have a sweet tooth, angel. - Tiffany

Taeyeon turned around to try and reach for his wife but he couldn't feel anything. Despite Tiffany telling him not to touch her or hug her, it is Taeyeon's natural habit to hug Tiffany to sleep. His hands moved faster and faster hoping to find some traces of his love. His eye lids shot open when he felt that all this while he was touching was the bed sheet. 

"Fany!"Taeyeon sat up and looked around but he don't see his wife.

"Darling, are you inside?"Taeyeon knocked on the toilet door thinking that his wife is inside. Hearing no response, he opened the door to see an empty toilet.

"Baby..."Taeyeon run his fingers through his hair as he wants to find his wife as soon as possible. He ran out of the room and down to the kitchen but there was no sight of his wife. Walking around the entire house, he still can't find her. He ran up to their room to get his phone to contact her but her phone is on the dressing table. 

"Aish.."Taeyeon ruffled his hair. He decided to wait for her at the living room and if she still doesn't come back after half an hour, he is going to look for her.

Mean while, Tiffany was walking back home from the supermarket. She was carrying a paper bag containing 2 boxes of chocolate éclairs and a carton of strawberry milk. The supermarket was having a midnight sales and there is so much things that she wants to buy but she is unable to carry every thing home herself. She took out a box of éclairs and started eating while walking home. She smiled at the taste of the cream spilling out of the puff. Not wanting to wake Taeyeon up, she gently open the door before turning around to close the door.

"Fany!"Taeyeon ran to hug Tiffany. He was worried sick.

"Yah! My éclair!"The sudden impact of Taeyeon's hug startled her and causing her the éclair in her hand to drop on the floor.

"Where did you go, hmmm?"Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and make her face him.

"Why do you care? Just carry on watching titanic."Tiffany forced herself out of Taeyeon's hold and walked towards the fridge to put the other box of éclairs in the fridge.

"Are you still mad?"Taeyeon followed Tiffany to the kitchen as she think of ways to please his wife.

"No."Tiffany replied coldly. 

"What did you buy?"Taeyeon back hugged her and rest his chin on her shoulder.

"Milk and éclairs."Tiffany walked towards the small table in the middle of the kitchen.

"Why didn't you wake me up, darling? It's very dangerous to go out alone in the middle of the night."Taeyeon gently lift Tiffany up to sit on the high chair.

"I don't want to disturb the sweet dreams you're having with Rose."Tiffany mumbled.

"Yah! You're jealous, aren't you?"Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his embrace but she hit him so many times. 

"I haven't forgive you yet.."Tiffany in the end decided to stay still and let Taeyeon embrace her. To be honest, she was missing the warmth that Taeyeon always give her.

"What are you insecure about? Tell me, darling."Taeyeon has a sad expression on his face and that made Tiffany guilty.

"N-nothing.. I t-thought---"Taeyeon silenced her with his lips.

"You thought that she is going to replace you? And that she's pretty and y?"Taeyeon asked. Tiffany nodded her head slightly and looked at her lap.

"She will never replace you. Even though she is a celebrity, she will never ever replace you. I only have eyes for you, darling. Don't feel insecure again. You know I love you."Taeyeon whispered into her ear and rubbed her back gently.

"I'm sorry, TaeTae. I shouldn't have let my emotions control me."Tiffany hugged Taeyeon back, she misses him. 

"It's okay.. It's okay. I love you. Please remember that."Taeyeon kissed her on the lips again before looking at her. 

"I love you too."Taeyeon was glad to hear that phrase from his wife again.

"Why do you go to the supermarket in the middle of the night? With just my tank top?"Taeyeon frowned at the thought of his wife heading out alone with just his tang top.

"I'm craving for chocolate éclairs."Tiffany show Taeyeon the box of éclairs she bought before sending one into and chewing it happily.

"Aish.. Why is this angel always craving for funny food in the middle of the night?"Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's tummy gently.

"It's okay. As long as he grows up well and healthy."Tiffany said and giggled.

"Should I make you feel y?"Taeyeon wriggled his eyebrows. And before Tiffany even reply him, he carried her up to their room. 

Tiffany have something that is bothering her for quite sometime and she don't know who to talk to. Most probably Taeyeon wouldn't understand and she feels awkward telling him.

"Is something wrong, honey?"Taeyeon put Tiffany onto the bed before he hover her.

"TaeTae.."

"Hmmm? What's wrong?"Taeyeon her forehead with his fingers to get rid of her fridge. 

"Tell TaeTae."He then lean down to kiss her on the forehead.

"It's embarrassing.."Tiffany murmured under her breathe. 

"I won't laugh. I promise."Taeyeon put up a serious expression on his face and captured Tiffany's lips to reassure her. Tiffany nodded her head timidly and took her last breath before she speaks.

"I'm having some kind of weird discharge.."Tiffany wrapped her hands around Taeyeon's neck and pulled him closer to her. She felt her cheeks warming up.

"Where?"Taeyeon wanted to laugh at her cute way of expressing whatever that was in her mind.

"D-down there.."

"Really? According to the book I bought at the hospital the other day, they said that it is alright to have those discharge."That was the book that Taeyeon was so engrossed in and neglected Tiffany.

"Is it okay? I'm worried, is there something wrong with angel?"Tiffany frowned and the thought of her angel not being okay made her sad. 

"He should be alright. I'll call and check with your doctor tomorrow morning."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead for a few seconds to ease her mind.

"Thank you, TaeTae. The husband that I can always rely on."

"No problem. Please tell me the changes that your body is going through. I want to know and to be there for you."Taeyeon pinched Tiffany's nose playfully.

"I need to go to the supermarket to stock up more liners for you."

"TaeTae.."Tiffany whined. Even though Taeyeon doesn't feel weird talking  about all these stuff to her, Tiffany does feel awkward.

 

2 months later
"TAETAE!"Tiffany screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Wow.."Taeyeon was frying some eggs and sausages for his princess when he heard her screaming. He swore that he saw her sleeping before he secretly escaped out of the room. Yup, Tiffany gets more and more clingy towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon removed his apron before running up to their room.

"Yes, darling?"Taeyeon quietly opened the door and poke his head in first. He was surprised to see a half lady in front of the mirror.

"What are you doing, honey? Why did you remove your clothes?"Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany and circled his arms around her stomach. He remembers Tiffany having her clothes on last night and this morning.

"Look."Tiffany peeled Taeyeon's arms off her before she turned to her side to show Taeyeon the slightly obvious baby bump through the mirror.

"Baby bump.."Tiffany giggled at the sight of her baby bump and cupped Taeyeon's face before kissing him on the lips.

"Thank you, TaeTae. Thank you for taking care of me so well."Tiffany showed Taeyeon her eyesmile.

"Aigoo.. Such a sweet baby."Now it is Taeyeon's turn to kiss her.

"I'm so happy, TaeTae ah.. Our angel is 3 months old already."Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

"Me too. In another few months time, he is going to come out."Taeyeon put both his hands on Tiffany's baby bump and kneel down on the floor.

"Hi angel. This is daddy. Please grow up well and come out soon. Don't give mommy a difficult time, okay? We love you."Taeyeon kissed her tummy a couple of times before he stand up.

"Let's check your weight, darling."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany towards the weighing scale that they left under the table. 

"Get on."Taeyeon helped Tiffany up the weighing scale before he lets go of her hand.

"I gained 2 kg!"Tiffany said excitedly since both Taeyeon and her doctor encouraged her to do so.

"Good girl. I'm so proud of you."Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and gave her a kiss to reward her. He was glad that Tiffany doesn't get all moody and sad about gaining weight. Tiffany smiled even more at Taeyeon's kiss and the thought of Taeyeon being always there for her no matter what made her even happier.

 

 

 

 

 

Supp marshmallows! How's life? I know it's been some time since I last updated and I don't blame you for forgetting the storyline. So i just updated, I SINCERELY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. The baby bump is making me all excited. What about you? Can you image Tiffany with a huge baby bump and Taeyeon being more over protective. I hope you're happy with this update cause it' like a new thing to the Kims. hehehe. Regarding next chapter, it is going to be a gathering and someone will be there. Not someone bad but you guys know who that is. Okay, not going to make it too obvious. This story have made it to 380 subscribers and I really really want to thank you guys so so much for this and not forgetting the number of views i have been getting. :')) Same old line, comment, subscribe and upvote! ;) As much as I want to rant about my personal life, I don't want to rant it here. Anyways, you can follow me on twitter and instagram!

Twitter: @TriciaTan09

Instagram: @triciaa_tann

Till then, bye bye. See you on the next chapter.

Love

Author