Princess' Love

The LOVE of TaeNy

 

The day have finally arrived when Jessica and Yuri have planned to tie a knot. Everyone, their friends and relatives, were all invited to attend this important ceremony, to witness their love. When saying their vows, most of the guest teared because of their touching moments. Taeyeon have been stealing glances at his lover many times partly because she looked goreous today, well everyday, and  because she haven't been acting herself the past few days. When the couple wore the ring on each other's finger, Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his embrace, hugging her waist. 

"I love you, baby."Taeyeon kissed her cheeks quickly and gently, he doesn't want to be blamed for stealing the limelight. And partly because his parents are around as well. Taeyeon and Yuri know each other since young, so it's right for Yuri to invite them for the ceremony. 

Honestly, Taeyeon felt hurt when he did not hear any response from his girl. All she did was to smile at the couple, being happy for them. Why did she gave him cold shoulders for the past few days? Is it because she is still angry over the fact that Taeyeon and her dad have a conversation without asking her to join in? He have been trying to get her to speak up but being the strong girl, she manage to hide everything to herself. This is hurting him. He was determined to make her speak up.

 


 

"Fany ah."Taeyeon hold on to her wrist when their were on their way to the car.

"We need to talk."Taeyeon said calmly, not wanting to startle her.

"A-about?"Tiffany squirm under his hold, struggling to be freed.

"You."He was still holding on tight to his girlfriend, not wanting to let her go.

"S-stop, Tae.. It hurts.."

Tae. That's all? Where's TaeTae? - Taeyeon

"Fany, please tell me what's wrong. This is hurting me."Taeyeon hug her instead of holding onto her, to avoid hurting her.

"Nothing's wrong. You're thinking too much.."Tiffany started to melt in his embrace.

"I am not. Why are you giving me cold treatment for the past few days?"

Tiffany kept quiet and let Taeyeon continue talking to her.

"You don't smile as much as you used to. You're not as loud as you used to be. You only talk to me when I ask you something. How is this thinking too much?"

"I'm just tired."Tiffany tried to make up an excuse.

"I don't believe. Why can't you tell me? I'm your boyfriend, my dear. You know that I'll lend you a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. Tell me please."Taeyeon whispered into her ears softly.

"Tae.."She purred. 

"Yes, darling?"Taeyeon rub her back to encourage her to speak up.

"I don't know what I'm worried about."Tiffany buried her face in his neck.

"How is that possible?"

"I-I don't know h-how to explain to y-you."

"Fany, I think our relationship is starting to drift apart..."Taeyeon said.

"What..? N-no, this isn't happening."Tiffany broke down and cried in his chest. 

"Hush hush.. Listen to me.."Taeyeon felt his shirt getting wet. 

"My love for you still hasn't change yet, baby. But I'm not sure about your though."

"M-my love for you hasn't change a-as well!"She sniffed. He broke into a smile when he heard her saying that. 

"But what about your trust? Our trust? Do you not trust me?"Taeyeon continued to ask her to make sure that she still love him. 

"I trust you! I always do."Tiffany refused to lift her head up to meet his eyes.

"But I don't see that now, you don't even want to tell me what's wrong. How is that called trust?"

"Tae, can you not think so much? I am hurt by what you said as well.. You keep accusing me."

"Sorry, baby. I've hurt you."Taeyeon gently her hair. If this lady that he is hugging is not Tiffany, he would have gone mad at her. But right now, he wouldn't want to do that because he is afraid that he will lose her. Love have changed him so much. He learn how to let his pride down because of his lover.

"Get into the car now."Taeyeon open the rear door for her and gently tug her arm. She got in while trying to control her cries and Taeyeon got in after her. Once he got in, he closed the door and slowly pull Tiffany's head down to his shoulder, soothing her.

"Cry all you want, sweetheart. I'm here with you."He kissed her cheeks and wipe her tears off her cheeks.

"TaeTae, I love you."Tiffany felt that he have let his pride down because of her and she felt touch by it.

"I love you too, darling."

Taeyeon sat beside her, comforting her and letting her do whatever she wants. He keeps quiet and listen to her speak and observe her every action. Although she didn't talk much, Taeyeon can somehow tell that she have started to calm down. Every now and then, he find Tiffany's fingers playing with his, locking their fingers together. She would look at it like as if she was comparing the fingers with one another as she giggles at it. Taeyeon kissed her very often on her cheeks and she would look up at him and smile at him, Taeyeon found that side of her so cute, maybe because of her lack of attention on him.

Her time of the month have arrived.. - Taeyeon

Taeyeon have tried to know everything about Tiffany, even the date of her cycle. He knows what she likes best, which way to coax her, which way to pamper her. He notice everything, her likes and dislikes, whenever they are together. 

"Feeling better, darling?"Taeyeon kiss her cheeks again.

"Much better when I'm with you."

"Aigoo.."Taeyeon pinched her nose gently.

"Care to tell me what's wrong?"Taeyeon tried his luck again, trying to know what's wrong with her.

"I'm.. I'm.."She fidget with her fingers.

"You are?"

"I-I'm jealous.." 

"Jealous of?"Taeyeon wanted to laugh at his girlfriend but he held it in, he doesn't want to hurt her since she's finally willing to open up.

"Jessi.."

"Why her?"Taeyeon asked as he pull her closer to him.

"She finally found the love of her life. And I'm still here, the same old Tiff.."

"So I see you're jealous of her getting married?"Taeyeon asked and felt her nod a little.

"You know that I love you right?"Taeyeon felt her nod again.

Taeyeon's hand went inot his pocket to take out something and pass it to her.

"What's this?"Tiffany look at the little box in her hand.

"Open it, darling."Taeyeon peck the side of her head. Tiifany look at Taeyeon with her innocenet eyes to make sure that Taeyeon really meant what he said. Taeyeon smiled at her and tug her hair behind her ear, telling her to open it. Tiffany then look back at the little box in her hand and slowly open it.

"Darling, ever since the first day I saw you, I starting falling in love with you. And as days past, I love you more and more each passing day. You're the best thing that ever happened in my life. A life without you will not be complete. I'll always be there for you. I promise to never leave you alone, I'll protect you when you're scared, hold and cheer you up when you're down, comfort you when you cry. I'll be your knight in a shining armor. You can always count on me. I promise to give you unconditional love. I cannot imagine living the rest of my life without you, you're the perfect one for me. Be my wife and give me the privilege to be your husband. Will you marry me?"

His words have caused butterflies in her tummy and her eyes to brim with tears again.

"Yes, I will!"Tiffany look up at him and they shared a kiss in the car.

"I love you"They mumbled in each other's lips and smile.

"Why are you crying again, hmm?"Taeyeon broke the kiss when he saw the tears shining on her face.

"You were so cheesy just now. I can't help it."She sniffed as she wipe her tears and rub her nose.

"Aigoo.. Don't cry anymore. Smile for me."Taeyeon's hand went to retrive the ring from the box before he wear it for her. He wipe her tears away and he gave her another quick peck.

"You're mine now, not anybody's. Taeyeon's property."Tiffany giggled at his words before she gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I finally get to see your smile and your kisses again."Taeyeon teased.

"Hmm.."Tiffany buried her face in his chest to hide her blushing cheeks.

They rest in each other's embrace for the next few minutes before they decided to head home.

 


 

Taeyeon walked out of the bathroom while drying his hair with the towel and he smiled at the sight of his princess. Tiffany on the other hand was looking at her hand, the one that has the ring on it. A smile was plastered on her face.

"Fany ah."Taeyeon called out.

"Didn't you say you were tired?"Taeyeon asked. He remembered asking her to have supper with him just now but she declined becuase she said she was tired.

"I'm waiting for you."

"You don't have to."Taeyeon walk towards her and gently pull her to lean on him.

"But I want to."Tiffany stuck her tongue out.

"Do you like it?"Taeyeon bought up the hand that has the ring on and look at it carefully.

"Very much, TaeTae."

"This ring has finally found it's rightful owner."

"When did you get it?"

"It has been months since I bought this ring. I didn't know when to propose to you and I didn't know it cause you to feel so down. I did ask your daddy for his permission to marry you. Seeing you cry so badly just now, it cause my heart to hurt as well. And after I know the reason why, I decided to propose to you. I wanted to make it more romantic but I don't want to prolong your saddness. That's why I chose to do it in the car."Taeyeon sniffed her scent deeply before he kiss her cheeks. Tiffany smiled at his words.

"Now, I'm your hubby-to-be."

"Yes, my future hubby."Tiffany kissed him on the lips.

"I love love love you."Taeyeon whispered into her ear.

"Tae, that tickles."Tiffany squirmed in his embrace.

"I really really love you."Taeyeon breath into her neck causing her struggle in his embrace.

"T-TaeTae.. It is really itchy.."

"You know me well, the more you struggle, the tighter my hold is."

"T-Tae.. S-stop.. D-don't do t-this to me, p-please.."Tiffany was starting to feel scared about what Taeyeon is going to do to her.

"It reminds you of him isn't it?'Taeyeon rested his chin on her shoulder and he felt her slightly nodding her head.

Tiffany timidly nodded her head as she stiffened.

"I'm not going to do anything. It's just kissing."

Tiffany did not respond to his words but she just continue fidgeting with the ring on her finger.

"Let's go to sleep, shall we?"Taeyeon moved away from her without waiting for her response.

Are you mad at me, TaeTae? - Tiffany

She slowly lie down on the bed and look at Taeyeon, his back was facing her. Tiffany held his hand and tug it at the same time.

"Are you angry, TaeTae?"She asked softly wanting him to turn and look at her.

"No, darling."Taeyeon turned and face her. 

"But you look like you are."She mumbled and sat up.

"I am not, don't worry."Taeyeon sat up and hug her, resting on her shoulders. 

Tiffany sat still and enjoy his warmth and his accompany.

"Are you going to cry again?"

"No."

"Really?"

"I'm not a cry baby."

"Says the cry baby."

"Yah!"Tiffany frowned at Taeyeon.

"So adorable."Taeyeon lean in and peck her lips.

"I don't care if you're a crybaby, I'm still marrying you."Taeyeon added. 

"Yay!"Tiffany turned back and smile at him.

"Sleep now?"

"Hmm!"Tiffany lie down and pull Taeyeon down beside her.

"We will go and try your wedding gown this weekend, okay?"Taeyeon pull her closer to him.

"TaeTae, can I design my own wedding dress instead?"Tiffany snuggled into his chest.

"That's if you promise not to stress yourself too much."

"I promise, my fiancé."Tiffany kissed his lips gently. 

"Looks like you love your new status huh?"Taeyeon tug her fringe behind her ear. 

"Of course I love it."Tiffany showed him her eyesmile.

"In a few months time, you're going to be MY MRS KIM. Mine and only mine."

"Alright, yours and only yours."Tiffany nod her head.

"Sweet dreams, my fiancée."Taeyeon kissed her forehead for a few seconds before he broke it. Tiffany giggled as she enjoy his kiss.

"Good night, my Mr Kim."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello hello. Chapter 43 is up! How's this chapter? Sweet enough? Are they cute? So I guess next chapter will be their wedding? Hmm.. Let me think about it. Thanks for the upvote for those who have upvoted this story. Thanks to those who commented on the previous chapter. Let's welcome the new readers on board as well. I will try to update again on the 29th of this month because that's the day this story turns 1 years old. Hehehe. Bye for now. Subscribe, comment and upvote! Thank you thank you once again.