Hit

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy

Chapter 76 - Hit

"Daddy mommy!"Both Taeyeon and Tiffany have landed from their trip to Maldives. They are back at the Kim's place for dinner and to get Jung Hee back. 

"How's your trip? Did you have fun?"Mrs Kim put the bowl of chicken soup on the table and walk forward to the couple. 

"Yes, mommy. We have fun, right Fany?"Taeyeon put his right arm around Tiffany's waist. 

"Yes. Mommy and daddy could go there one day because it's very relaxing."Tiffany move out of Taeyeon's hold and pass the souvenirs that she and Taeyeon bought to Mrs Kim. 

"You guys don't have to buy you know. Just enjoy, that's what's most important."

"She was thinking of you, mom."Taeyeon quickly in so that Mrs Kim will accept the gift. 

"Since you say so. Thank you so much. Honey!! Come down, the kids are back."Mrs Kim smiled at the couple before she shouted. After a moment of silence, the sound of door opening can be heard and Jung Hee's chuckle filled the entire house. 

"Aigoo.. You're laughing so much, Jungie."Mrs Kim move forward to wipe away Jung Hee's saliva which is dripping down his mouth from too much chuckling.

"Grandpa bully you, didn't he?"Taeyeon run his fingers down Jung Hee's sides before he carry him into his arms. Jung Hee once again burst out laughing, getting some of Taeyeon's signature laugh.

"You're so sticky, sweetie."Taeyeon wipe away Jung Hee's sweat forming on his forehead. His entire body was coated with sweat from struggling out of Mr Kim's fingers.

"He is the one bullying me, Taeng. He's too active already."Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed at Mr Kim's comment. Their one year old Jung Hee is learning how to walk and he is grabbing every thing he could to help him get on his feet. Jung Hee suddenly throw himself onto Tiffany, leaving Taeyeon in shock as he thought that Jung Hee fell off his arms. 

"Yah! You scare daddy you know."Taeyeon pass Jung Hee over to Tiffany before he gently hit Jung Hee's arm. Jung Hee whimpered at the hit and he rest his head on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Don't hit him, TaeTae."Tiffany rubbed Jung Hee's arm even though she know it's not painful. 

"My good boy."Tiffany then caressed Jung Hee's head and kissed his cheek. 

"Let's have dinner before it turns cold."Mrs Kim announced. The rest of the members took a seat in front of the dining table. Tiffany wanted to put Jung Hee down on the chair but he kept clinging onto Tiffany. 

"We have to eat, sweetie. Mommy carry you afterwards, okay?"Tiffany smiled at how clingy Jung Hee is. Jung Hee still insisted on sitting on Tiffany's lap. Seeing no other options, Tiffany sit Jung Hee on her lap as she eat her dinner. Jung Hee then playfully fiddle with Tiffany's hair and necklace. 

"Jungie, if you break mommy's necklace one more time, daddy is really going to get angry at you."Taeyeon saw Jung Hee tugging on Tiffany's necklace. The necklace that he got for Tiffany in Maldives. It means a lot to the couple, a stepping stone to all the recent happenings. Although not everything has been resolved, Taeyeon still decided to get Tiffany the necklace the next day. 

 

 

"Here, Jungie. Come to daddy."Taeyeon sat a distance away from Jung Hee as he wants to see Jung Hee walk. Jung Hee smiled and got on his feet. Tiffany then came to Taeyeon after she have put all the dirty clothes into the washing machine to wash. They just came back from the Kim's house. Tiffany took out her phone to take photos of Jung Hee walking. Jung Hee stumbled and wobbly walked towards his parents. He fell after his first few steps. 

"No no. Don't cry, Jungie. Come to daddy."Taeyeon watch the baby's face cringed and he stretched out his arms, wanting Jung Hee to continue watching. Jung Hee do look like he is going to cry anytime.

"Go Jungie go. Go Jungie go."Tiffany cheered and she too stretch out her arms. The crying look on Jung Hee face was soon gone after all the cheering from his parents. He stood up and carried on walking slowly. He got excited when he is nearer to his parents and he chuckled as he walk quickly towards them. 

"Ma.. Ma.."Jung Hee walk with his arms stretched out, trying to find his balance. Tiffany quickly snap a few more of Jung Hee's cute walking style and she send it over to her father who is in the States. She smiled as she watch her son grow up and slowly complete his milestone.

"I'm so proud of you, Jungie."Taeyeon said as he saw the younger one coming nearer towards him but Jung Hee wasn't looking at him. He still has his arms stretched out but Jung Hee went into Tiffany's arms instead of his.

"Well done, Jungie."Tiffany showered kisses on Jung Hee's face, earning smiles and chuckles from the baby. 

"Yah! You don't like daddy anymore?"Taeyeon pouted as he watch the interaction between Tiffany and Jung Hee. 

"Go to daddy, sweetie. He is getting jealous."Tiffany teased. She lifted Jung Hee off her lap and put Jung Hee in Taeyeon's embrace. She then lean in to kiss Taeyeon on the lips.

"Aww. Maybe I should be jealous more often so that I can get more kisses."Taeyeon said  cheekily. 

The next three months after the Maldives trip, everything was pretty good. Taeyeon have gone back to his office to work instead of staying at home. Tiffany insisted Taeyeon to go back so that he can fully concentrate on his work. Tiffany on the other hand took care of Jung Hee all by herself during the day. And at night, Taeyeon will be back to take care and interact with Jung Hee. Just like any other day, Taeyeon got off work and headed home for dinner with his wife. When he was about to leave his office, he got a call from Tiffany asking him to buy milk powder while on the way home. Being the good husband, Taeyeon agreed to get her Jung Hee's milk powder so that Tiffany doesn't have to leave home later to get it. 

"Taeng!"Taeyeon turned his head back when he heard his name being called. 

"Ah! Yuri!"Taeyeon's good friend was at the supermarket too. 

"I'm getting some milk powder for Jung Hee. What are you getting?"

"Sica is craving for churros so I'm here."Yuri leave up the paper bag of churros and show it to Taeyeon. 

"Craving? You're been naughty eh?"Taeyeon smirked and wriggled his eyebrows. 

"Yah! We are planning for a baby but we still haven't succeed yet."Yuri jokingly punched Taeyeon on his arms. 

"How's Jung Hee? Sica and I missed him so much. He's too cute."

"He is definitely cute. His father has got great genes you know."Taeyeon boasted earning another punch from Yuri. 

"Pfft. So full of yourself. Tiff did put in effort too you know."

"Talking about her, Fany keeps saying that Jung Hee doesn't look like her and she's jealous."Taeyeon and Yuri burst out laughing. 

"Jung Hee started to walk on his own but still isn't very stable. Every time he falls, Fany would immediately rush to check if Jung Hee is okay."

"That's the natural instincts of a mother. She sure is worried for Jung Hee, not wanting him to scrape his knees."

"I'll go pay for this. You can go back to your Sica first, Yuri."

"Yah! You're not supposed to call her that!"Yuri throw punched at Taeyeon all the way towards the cashier. 

 

 

"TaeTae, it's not this.."Tiffany whined and sighed when Taeyeon put up the two cans of milk powder on the table. Buying the wrong milk powder means that she have to go back to the supermarket to get it change and it also mean extra work. 

"These are for 2 years old babies."Tiffany frowned as she feeds Jung Hee. She put down the spoon that was used to feed Jung Hee and pointed at the number 2 on the can. 

"Aigoo. Sorry sorry. I'll get it change tomorrow."This is the second time Taeyeon bought it wrongly and he too is frustrated. 

"I'll go change it after I finish feeding Jungie."Jung Hee took the spoon and tried to feed himself some boiled carrots. Tiffany took the spoon away from Jung Hee's hand but Jung Hee tried to get it back again. 

"But it's late already, sweetie."Taeyeon back hugged Tiffany as he leans about a quarter of his weight on her. 

"Jungie cannot starve, TaeTae. I'll go. Feed Jung Hee for awhile while I set the table for dinner."Tiffany pass the bowl and spoon to Taeyeon, wanting him to hold it. 

"Where's my kiss, Fany ah? I miss you so much, can't you tell?"Taeyeon pursed his lower lips, acting all cute in front of Tiffany.

"I'm sorry for raging at you, TaeTae... I didn't mean to."Tiffany cupped Taeyeon face and caressed it. 

"It's okay, darling. I know it's not easy to take care of Jung Hee the entire day. You're tired."Taeyeon removed Tiffany's hands from his cheeks and pulled her in for a hug. 

"If this makes you feel better, then stay here for a while." Taeyeon rest his chin on Tiffany's head and he swayed his body a little, comforting his drained baby. Tiffany's arms automatically went around Taeyeon's waist and she buried her head into Taeyeon's chest. She miss him a lot too. 

"Why is it that you're tired but you don't rage at me, TaeTae? Why can't I control?"Tiffany just stayed in Taeyeon's embrace and let him sway. 

"I can't get angry at you, Fany. I love you way too much."Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back and kissed her head. 

"But I love you too."

"Let's just put it this way, the stress that we face is different. If you need anyone to talk to, call TaeTae. Even if it's in the middle of the day. If Jungie bullies you, I'll fly back and tickle him."Taeyeon pull Tiffany's face away from his chest and cupped her face as he talked to her. Jung Hee heard his name and he looked up with his pair of cute looking eyes. 

"Look at the innocent eyes he is giving us."

 


"TaeTae will go change Jung Hee's milk."Taeyeon circled his arms around Tiffany's waist as he watch her wash the plates used for dinner. 

"Dinner was great tonight, sweetie."

"Can I come with you, TaeTae?"Tiffany stop washing the plates and she dried her hands with the towel. 

"Neh. It's late. I'll come back very quickly."Taeyeon lean in to kiss Tiffany on the lips. 

"But I want to spend time with you, TaeTae."

"I'll spend time with you when I come back, I promise. We can't spend time with each other even if you go because Jung Hee will have to follow."

"Okay then. Please stay safe okay."Tiffany gave Taeyeon a hug and she let him go. 

"Yes, sweetie. I'll be back soon."

 

 

Taeyeon was on the way home after getting the milk powder changed. He was walking happily, slightly swinging the plastic bag that contained the milk powder. Suddenly, a guy came up from the back and hit Taeyeon on the head. Everything happened so fast within the blink of an eye. Taeyeon was lying on the floor, unconscious.

 

 

Here's chapter 76 for you :) I'm too lazy to write much today cause things have been.. Aish .. Bad. But if you all have anything you wanna talk about, you can either post a comment or drop a question on my ask.fm @/Tricia9( which most likely I'll reply) just ask, don't be shy. That account is created for my lovely marshmallows. Or my Instagram if you're interested, @/msflora1 night, I'm tired.