Because I love you

The LOVE of TaeNy
The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 50 - Because I love you
 
Tiffany stop patting Myung Dae after she saw that his breathing have stabilized. She turned to look at the bathroom and saw that it was still closed. She stretched her body while walking towards the walk in closet that she shared with her husband. It's tiring taking care of a baby and it's only a night that Myung Dae is with them. Taking a warm bath and relaxing in the tub will be a great way of relaxing but she knows that Taeyeon will not sleep unless she is beside him.
 
"Princess?"Taeyeon came out of the toilet and he did not see Tiffany on the bed.
 
"I'm here."Tiffany walked out with the clothes that she wants to change in her hands. 
 
"There you are."Taeyeon gave her a light peck on the forehead. 
 
"TaeTae, I'm tired..."
 
"I know. We won't do it tonight if you're tired."Taeyeon gently massaged her shoulders with his hands. 
 
"You sure? I don't want you to feel that I don't like doing it with you... I don't want you to feel like I don't love you.. I don't---"Tiffany mumbled. 
 
"Fany..."Taeyeon stopped Tiffany from talking and turned her around. 
 
"Don't ever doubt that. I know you love me, I trust you."Taeyeon gave her a kiss on the lips.
 
"B-but.. We only did it once..."Tiffany said softly and look on the floor. A pout can be seen.
 
"Yeah. I want to do it with love and not for the sake of it. I know you're scared from the way you behave. I'm your hubby, we will overcome that fear of yours, okay? There's nothing to worry about."Taeyeon pull her closer to him and she lean the side of her head on his chest while he rest his head on hers. 
 
"But.. A-are you n-not mad at m-me?"Her eyes were slightly tearing up as she felt so useless. Her arms tighten around his waist even more.
 
"No, definitely not. You're my love, my wife to be exact. I love you. I didn't marry you just to have ,  darling. Where's care? Where's love? I marry you because I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to take care of you."Taeyeon rub her back gently with his palm. 
 
"I .."Tiffany turn her head into his chest hoping that his shirt will absorb her tears.
 
"No, you don't, darling. My darling don't at all. You're the best in my eyes, my number 1."
 
"I'm so lucky to have you, TaeTae..."
 
"I should be the one who is lucky. I marry an angel."
 
"No. You're so nice to me. You know almost everything about me. You pamper me so much and you know the way to comfort me.. And many many more, TaeTae.. I didn't do anything in return."Tiffany felt so thankful to have him as a husband. It's really difficult to find a suitable husband these days. 
 
"Who says you don't? You shower me with love every single moment. You're being patient with me when I'm being childish. My wife even rush home to prepare dinner for me despite her busy schedule and she wake up earlier than usual to make breakfast for me. If this is not love, then what is it? Am I not lucky to have you as my wife?"Taeyeon gently push her by the shoulders to see her. 
 
"Aigoo... Don't be the second Myung Dae, Fany ah.."Taeyeon joked while he wiped her tears.
 
"Y-you're only saying t-this just to c-comfort me.."She hiccuped and rub her eye with one hand.
 
"No. I need to knock some sense into you.. Let's go down for a drink first, you need some water to stop the hiccup."Taeyeon held her hand and brought her down to the kitchen. 
 
"Here."Taeyeon pass her a cup of water. He sat on a high stool and he place Tiffany on his lap, facing him. Taeyeon tug her hair behind her ears to get a clearer view of her face. He wait for her to stop drinking before he took the cup from her hand and put it on the counter.
 
"Darling, I meant what I said just now. I'm not kidding.."Taeyeon took her hands and wrap it around his waist and he rest his chin on her shoulder. 
 
"I'm not that great.."Tiffany also rest her chin on his shoulder. 
 
"You don't know how those little actions meant to me. It shows so much love. I think I'm the luckiest guy on earth to be able to have you as my wife."
 
"I am lucky to have you as my husband as well."Tiffany whispered into his ear. 
 
"Let's just say that we are both lucky to have each other."
 
"I am so blessed to be loved by you, TaeTae. A guy who is so caring and gentle. A guy who pampers me so much and that he never get mad at me. What more can I ask for?"Tiffany mumbled. She was glad that she have met Taeyeon in life.
 
"Me too. I'm glad to marry you as my wife, Fany ah. I can't ask for more as well. You're the perfect one for me. I love you."Taeyeon give Tiffany a kiss on her lips. 
 
"Fany, stop blaming yourself that we are not able to make love tonight, alright? Myung Dae is here with us. I don't want to dirty his innocent eyes. He might interrupt us as well and we will be left hanging. We will do it some other day after he leave, okay? We will take it slow and gentle like the last time."
 
"Mhmm, TaeTae.."Tiffany mumbled into the crook of his neck. 
 
"Alright, I love you, darling. To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. You're my world, Fany ah. I cannot live without you."Taeyeon turn his head slightly to kiss her cheek before he tug her under his chin. 
 
"I love you too. You should stop saying sweet things to me if not I may not be able to hold back my tears again, TaeTae.."
 
"Aigoo.."Taeyeon ruffled her hair.
 
"Should we go now? Myung Dae might wake up.."Tiffany tighten her hold around Taeyeon.
 
"Alright. But why are you still sitting on my lap?"
 
"Carry me up to our room."Tiffany whispered into his ear.
 
"Please.."Tiffany showed him her puppy eyes.
 
"Fine. I can't reject you with that puppy eyes."Taeyeon pecked her lips again.
 
"Yay!"
 
"Do I get a reward for that?"
 
"What reward do you want?"
 
"Kiss kiss."Taeyeon puffed his right cheek and lean closer to Tiffany.
 
"One more, darling."Taeyeon puckered his lips and wait for Tiffany to kiss him. Tiffany obliged to him and kissed him on the lips.  
 
"Can I shower you tonight?"Taeyeon asked cheekily and carry her up the stairs.
 
"But you showered."
 
"Yeah but showering you doesn't mean that I have to shower again. I am just helping you."
 
"No."
 
"Why not? How are we going to start overcoming your fear if you don't feel comfortable with me?"
 
"Fine. Just a quick shower."
 
"Yay!"Taeyeon kissed her cheek and sniff her scent.
 
"ert."Tiffany said after Taeyeon put her down onto the toilet floor. 
 
"I'm your hubby. That's not counted as a ert."Taeyeon stuck his tongue out.
 
"Naughty."
 
"Do you like me being your hubby?"Taeyeon asked as he close the toilet door.
 
"What kind of question is that? Of course, I love it."Tiffany's eyes follow everywhere Taeyeon went. From the toilet door to the bathtub.
 
"Come here.."Taeyeon sat on the edge of the tub and spread out his arms to welcome her into his arms.
 
"I love you to be my wifey as well."Taeyeon kissed her nose. 
 
"Aish.. TaeTae, you scared me.."
 
"Sorry, darling."Taeyeon said as he prepare the bathtub before he remove her clothes.
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany covered as many parts as her hand can cover. 
 
"Don't cover."Taeyeon removed her hands. 
 
Aish.. Why can't I be less shy I front of TaeTae? His my hubby after all. - Tiffany
 
"Hmmm.."Tiffany hug Taeyeon tight and press her body against his to cover her body.
 
"Don't be scared. I won't judge and laugh at it. I didn't laugh those few times, didn't I?"Taeyeon kissed her bare shoulders.
 
"But I have one comment for you."
 
"What is it?"Tiffany gulped.
 
"You look y."Taeyeon whispered into his ears.
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany blushed and slapped his chest lightly.
 
"It's a compliment, darling."Taeyeon said and put her into the tub as he just sat at the edge of the tub. He doesn't want to bathe again as he just had his.
 
"Someone's blushing.."Taeyeon teased and wriggled his eyebrows.
 
"Tae.."Tiffany pouted as she doesn't what Taeyeon to further.
 
"Aigoo.. Someone's pouting.. I can't resist those delicious lips.."Taeyeon smirked. 
 
"I knew you will be like this, that's why I didn't want you bath me at first."Tiffany mumbled and she played with the bubbles in the tub. 
 
"Someone's sad.."
 
"Yes, that's your wifey, pabo."Tiffany still continue to look at the bubbles. 
 
"Alright, I won't fool around anymore. But you're really y and beautiful."Taeyeon said as he caress her cheeks and gently lift her head up to look into her eyes. 
 
"Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany gave him her eyesmile.
 
"Anything to make you smile like this."Taeyeon said as he tickled her around her neck.
 
"T-TaeTae!"Tiffany lift up her shoulder to stop Taeyeon's fingers from tickling her.
 
"I'm n-not Myung D-Dae. I d-don't need t-to be t-tickled while b-bathing.."
 
The two of them continued their shower, just Tiffany only. As Taeyeon was helping Tiffany dry her body, a loud wail interrupted them. Tiffany was about to leave the toilet but Taeyeon held her back. 
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany looked at him. 
 
"You're not going out like this."He was firm on his decision. No one is allowed to see his wife like this except for him.
 
"But he's crying."
 
"I will go. Wear your clothes."Taeyeon said and left the toilet. Tiffany continue drying her body but she fasten her pace after hearing that Myung Dae hasn't stop wailing. Tiffany step out of the toilet to see Taeyeon carrying Myung Dae as his chin was on Taeyeon's shoulder. She heard some mumbling and soft whisper coming for Taeyeon, he must be comforting him. Once Myung Dae saw Tiffany, he stretch out his both his hands wanting Tiffany to carry him instead out Taeyeon. 
 
"What's wrong, hmmm?"Tiffany carried Myung Dae out of Taeyeon's embrace. She comforted him by walking slowly around their room and rubbing his back in a up and down motion. Myung Dae quiet down after Tiffany carried him over but some whimpering can still be heard. Taeyeon huffed and throw himself onto the bed. He thought that Myung Dae was biased as he chose Tiffany over him.
 
"Sshhh.."Tiffany wiped his tears away. 
 
"There's nothing to be scared now, Myungie. Aunty Fany is here."Tiffany gently plant a kiss on his forehead before walking back towards the bed. She sat down on the bed with Myung Dae on her lap as she took the bottle of water that was left on the nightstand just incase Myung Dae needs it. She gently lay Myung Dae down in her arms but he struggled to sit up.
 
"No no. I'm here. I'm here, Myungie."Tiffany lay him back again before she put the tip into his mouth. He can't be hungry because he just had his milk not long ago.
 
"You must be thirsty from all the crying."Tiffany watch the baby the tip of the milk bottle and she removes it when she saw him turn his head away signaling her that he does not want it anymore. 
 
"Time to go back to sleep, sweetheart."Tiffany put the milk bottle on the bed as she focus her attention on the baby in her arms. Myung Dae was just staring at Tiffany with his bright eyes. Tiffany put Myung Dae on the bed but he let out another cry. He wants to sleep in Tiffany's arms so Tiffany have no choice but to carry him in her arms again.
 
"Sleep."Tiffany said and closed her eyes for a moment as she wants Myung Dae to close his eyes. After she opened her eyes, she saw Myung Dae's eyes closed and she was glad that he was following her. She then pat his back gently and hummed him a song to sleep. Once he entered dreamland, she put Myung Dae in the middle of the bed.
 
"Fany.."Taeyeon called Tiffany and she walked towards him.
 
"Yes, TaeTae."She sat on his lap.
 
"Please tell me that you're sleeping beside me. I want to sleep with you, Fany."Taeyeon hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go.
 
"I can't. Myung Dae has to sleep in the middle. He will fall off the bed, TaeTae."Tiffany cup his face with both of her hands.
 
"Then what about me?Taeyeon whined.
 
"I have an idea."Taeyeon lay down on the bed and pull Tiffany along with him so that she is laying on top of him.
 
"Let's sleep like this. You can hug me, I can hug you as well."Taeyeon said and tug Tiffany under his chin.
 
"But won't it be uncomfortable for you?"Tiffany caress his chest and rest her head against it.
 
"No. I want it that way so that I can sleep with you."Taeyeon kissed her head.
 
"Alright, if that's what you want."
 
"TaeTae, I think Myung Dae misses his parents."Tiffany said as she looked at him.
 
"He sure do."
 
"I miss my mommy as well.."Tiffany said softly and avoid his stares.
 
"Hey.."Taeyeon sat up again to make sure that she is fine. 
 
"It has been years since I last saw her..."
 
"Fany.. Mommy is in a happier place now, darling. She will look after you from heaven."Taeyeon her hair gently.
 
"She didn't even see me get married.."
 
"She did. She is looking at you from heaven, sweetheart."Taeyeon push her gently so that he can see her face.
 
"But I want her to be there physically..She avoided Taeyeon's eyes and hid her head in his chest again.
 
"Darling... Look at me."Taeyeon ordered but Tiffany refused by shaking her head. 
 
"Look at me when you're ready then."Taeyeon kissed her forehead again as she tighten her hug around Taeyeon.
 
"Tae, I can't afford to lose you.."
 
"I know, I know. I won't leave you, honey..."Taeyeon hummed a song and sway his body to cheer his wife up. 
 
"I'm here for you, darling. I'll always be here.."Taeyeon felt that the arms around him have losen and he used that opportunity to take a look at her and to his dismay his wife have fallen asleep. 
 
"Good night, love."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a goodnight kiss on the forehead before he lie down with Tiffany on top of him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey hey hey! Sorry for the slow update. Author's busy rushing my homework and tuition starts last week. I'm so sorry.
I am poor in my time management I know. Next week will be even busier as I have tuition the whole day for the whole week. I don't know how I'm going to survive with all the homeworks and stuff. Well, today's Friday! TGIF! It's been a long week for everyone, right? I can't give you anything but a short update on The LOVE of TaeNy. Useless author, right? I will try to update on Christmas as a present for you guys, okay? I will try but no promise cause of my tight schedule. Author needs to rant, I apologise for that. Lastly, subscribe, comment and upvote! Thank you! Till then, bye bye! And happy reading, if you think it is worth the read.