The past

The LOVE of TaeNy
The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 46 - The past
 
 
 
"Baby darling, time to wake up. We have to check out of this place and head to the airport..."Taeyeon woke up with Tiffany sleeping on his arms. He kissed her lips gently before planting kisses all around her face.
 
"Hmmm.. TaeTae.."Tiffany squirm under him as she felt the tickling sensation. 
 
"What? Time to wake up, honey."Taeyeon continue his actions. He just love kissing his wife. If given a chance, he could kiss his wife the entire day. 
 
"Alright alright."Tiffany stretched a little before she open her eyes, she finds it hard to sleep with her playful husband. 
 
"Shall we go for a morning swim?"Taeyeon smirked. 
 
"At the beach?"
 
"No, in our pool. I want to swim with a half you. would be most preferred."Taeyeon whispered into her ears. Tiffany's eyes immediately shot up when she heard what her husband said. 
 
"No, TaeTae."Tiffany tried to get off the bed but she was being pull back down again. 
 
"Why not? The pool comes together with this villa. It will be a waste not swimming in this pool. It's private anyway."
 
"Didn't you say we need to check out of this place? Let's do so now."
 
"Don't change the topic, darling. Will you swim with me?"Taeyeon kissed her earlobe gently.
 
"Will we be late? What if we miss the plane?"Tiffany asked as she struggled to speak.
 
"Chill, baby. If we miss our flight, we can always stay here for another day. Didn't you say you don't want to go home last night?"
 
"TaeTae, when are we coming back again?"Tiffany asked. 
 
"Anytime you want. Let's go swimming now."Taeyeon gently tug Tiffany on her arms and lead her to the pool. 
 
"What are you thinking, TaeTae?"Tiffany noticed Taeyeon standing at one corner of the pool like he was thinking about something. She slowly swim towards him.
 
"I'm just thinking about how I manage to convince you to be my girlfriend. I wonder what happen if you're not my girlfriend in the past, will we still get married?"Taeyeon put both his arms around her waist. 
 
"Aish.. I still remember how silly you were to put your hand by the door when I was about to close it."Tiffany caressed his right hand, the one that she slam it with. 
 
"It's worth it, totally worth it. You're married to me now."Taeyeon gently pecked her lips. 
 
"You don't know how guilty and hurt I felt when I saw the pain that you were going through.."
 
"Not as much as the pain you were going through with that bastard."Taeyeon still hates the fact that her ex broke up with her because she doesn't want to do it with her.
 
"It's over now, I'm with you and I'm happy."Tiffany smiled at him. 
 
"Good that you're happy or I'm not going to forgive myself for that."Taeyeon push her head forward to let her rest on his chest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK 
 
It was during college when Tiffany and Taeyeon first met. Taeyeon used to be the lazy boy who always skip school but after since Tiffany got enrolled into that college, he changed. He starts coming to school everyday and he even studies harder to get good grades to make his parents proud of him but most importantly, he wants to prove to Tiffany that he will be a good man that she can fall in love with. 
 
As usual, Taeyeon was resting his head on the table while waiting for the teacher to come in. He looked at the couple in front of him, Yuri and Jessica, and he kind of envy them. He wants to know how it feels like to be in a relationship and how it feels like to have his own girl. He was just thinking about what kind of things he will do to his girlfriend, pampering her, taking care of her and many more. It sounds unbelievable for a lazy boy to treat a girl this way but he was determined about it.
 
"Good morning class!"The teacher greeted. 
 
"Good morning Mr Lee..."The class greatly nonchalantly and sat down after they got the signal. 
 
"Class, there will be a new student, a lady to be specific, that will be joining our Mathematics class. Please welcome her and help her around. Today is her first day of school here in Korea. Tiffany, please come in."The teacher signaled and allowed Tiffany to come in. 
 
"Good morning, classmates. My name is Tiffany. Today is my first day of school here. Please guide me along the way. Thank you."Tiffany gave a short introduction about herself before she smiled to the class. Many guys were attracted to her eyesmile, even girls were jealous of it. 
 
"Alright Tiffany. Please sit beside Taeyeon."The teacher pointed towards Taeyeon's direction to the new girl. 
 
"Thank you, Mr Lee."
 
Taeyeon felt his heart beating faster and faster as Tiffany got closer towards him. 
 
"Hi."Tiffany greeted as she settle down. Taeyeon is the first student that she talked to. 
 
"Hey. My name is Taeyeon."Taeyeon offered his hand to her. 
 
"Nice to meet you. Can we be friends?"Tiffany took his hands and gently shake it. 
 
"Sure, of course we can!"Taeyeon was blushing when he felt his hand in hers, so soft and smooth. 
 
Taeyeon then felt the joy of coming to school. He gets to see Tiffany. He doesn't need his parents to pull him out of bed to get ready for school. At times, he would give Tiffany a good morning text and even a good night text at night. 
 
I think I like her already. - Taeyeon
 
"Are you taken?"This was one of the questions that Tiffany faced during the class' truth or dare game. Since Tiffany chose the truth question, the guys in their class immediately asked her since it's such a rare opportunity. 
 
"Y-yes..."She blushed.
 
The guys in the class felt disappointed in her answer, including Taeyeon. Just when he felt that he have feelings for her, he learnt that she wasn't single anymore. This was disheartening. 
 
So Taeyeon have been secretly following Tiffany after their class was over, he finally got a chance to catch a glimpse of the guy that Tiffany is with. He was slightly taller than Taeyeon, maybe slightly older than both Taeyeon and Tiffany. 
 
"Does she like guys that are older and taller than her?"Taeyeon mumbled as he walked away from the scene. He felt disappointed but he was not giving up. Tiffany once told him about her motto, "Just work hard" and he decided to listen to her.
 
And there's another period of time when Tiffany wasn't herself. Is either she goes to the toilet often or she does not come to school. As Tiffany's partner, he ought to feel worried for her. Tiffany always come back with red and puffy eyes after every toilet trip and this hurt Taeyeon.
 
Did she quarrel with her boyfriend? - Tiffany
 
"Mr Lee, may I go to the toilet please?"Tiffany raise up her hand to ask for permission to go to the toilet again. Once Mr Lee gave her the signal, she immediately ran out of the class. 
 
"Mr Lee, I need to visit the restroom as well."Mr Lee then gave me the weird look but I told him that I was urgent and he allowed. 
 
Taeyeon ran after Tiffany but she was no where to be found so he waited outside the female toilet for her. While waiting, he heard very faint sniffing sounds and he knew that it was her. Her cries. He then walked into the toilet quietly, wanting to comfort her, to show her his concern. He doesn't really care whether if there are any ladies in the toilet. All he have on his mind was Tiffany.
 
"Tiff, are you alright?"Taeyeon walked up to the crying girl in the corner of the toilet. 
 
"T-Taeyeon?"She was shocked at how daring Taeyeon was to enter a female toilet. He sat down beside her. 
 
"Is there something wrong?"Taeyeon asked again. 
 
"Nothing. It's just.. My eyes are not well today. It is sore. I'm having a slight flu."Tiffany lied.
 
"Why didn't you visit the doctor then?"
 
"It's okay. I'm fine, it's not so serious after all."She stood up to wash her face at the basin. 
 
"Let's go---"Tiffany was able to finish what she said while she felt Taeyeon grab her wrist. 
 
"Tell me please. I will listen to you. You're making me worried about you..."Taeyeon's voice trailed off as he was afraid that she will start avoiding him. 
 
"I'm nobody to you.. Why will you want to know?"Tiffany let out a bitter chuckle, hiding her sorrows as she plastered a bright smile on her face. 
 
"You have been absent for days and you always come back with swollen eyes. How can I not be worried for you? Even if you're my friend, I ought to show concern as well. What's more you're a girl..."
 
"It's nothing, I'm serious. Let's go back to class."Tiffany tried to remove her wrist from Taeyeon's grip. 
 
"No. Why do you have to wear that smiling mask on your face even if it is in front of me...?"Taeyeon tried all the possible reasons why she is crying but she did not answer them. 
 
"Is it because of him?"Taeyeon asked as he felt that it must be Tiffany's boyfriend that is causing her so much pain. Tiffany slightly nodded her head as her tears fell once again.
 
"What's wrong between the both of you? Did you guys quarrel?"Tiffany nodded her head again as she wipe the tears away from her face, afraid that Taeyeon might see it. 
 
"What is it about? Maybe I can help?"Honestly, Taeyeon was kind of happy that they quarrel because this means that he have a chance to be with her, to take care of her, to protect her from any harm. 
 
"There's nothing you can do. I broke up with him already...."
 
Taeyeon was having a mini party in his head right now because she is official single. 
 
"Did you catch him cheating on you or something?"Taeyeon tried again.
 
"H-he.."Tiffany started crying again and Taeyeon started to panic.
 
What do I do? Hug her? Kiss her? Hold her? - Taeyeon
 
"Slowly slowly..."Taeyeon's hand gently reach out to the back of her back and he gave her gentle rubbings to calm her down. 
 
"Let's go back.."Tiffany heard the school bell ring and that signals the end of the school day. She runs back to class and pack her things before going home. 
 
"Tiff!"Jessica called after she see Tiffany running out in a hurry. 
 
"What happened to her?"Jessica asked Taeyeon when she saw him walking back to class. Taeyeon did the crying signal and pack his bag sadly. He felt bad not being able to help her, the girl that he liked. 
 
"Jessi, can I have her phone number please?"Taeyeon passed her his phone, wanting her to key in the number for him.
 
"Why? You didn't get it from her?"
 
"Just give it to me. And her address please."Taeyeon was worried that she might do something silly. 
 
He was just pacing up and down his room, thinking whether if he should pay Tiffany a visit. Tiffany did not go to school today but she did not inform Jessica about it. Normally she will but today she did not. 
 
Forget it. Let's just pay her a visit. - Taeyeon
 
Taeyeon stood in front of her door thinking whether he should press the door bell or should he go home. He was scrolling through his contacts trying to find her number. Should he call or not? 
 
Stop being a coward. You need to be strong for her. - Taeyeon
 
He finally got his courage and went to press the door bell. After a few rings, a lady finally open the door. 
 
"Tiffany."
 
"T-Taeyeon?"She was shocked that Taeyeon actually knows where she stays. 
 
"Are you sick?"Taeyeon asked worriedly as he felt her forehead. 
 
"Didn't I told you I had sore eyes yesterday? I visited the doctor already."Tiffany lied as she tries to cover up her previous lie. 
 
"You weren't having sore eyes. You were crying your eyes out. I can see the hurt from your eyes, Tiffany. I hate to see you so hurt, I'm hurting as well.."
 
"W-why? I'm not your girlfriend or something."
 
"I want you to be my girlfriend. I'm going to protect you from all the harm outside this world. I like you ever since the first day of school. Will you give me a chance?"Taeyeon confessed. 
 
"I.. D-don't know..."She was battling inside her head. Yes or no? To be honest, she kind of like Taeyeon as well but before that she has a boyfriend, David. It isn't right for her to like another guy.
 
"Please, Fany. I can't sleep at night knowing that you're hurt. I can't focus in school when you are not there. I'm so worried for you. I want to protect you. Please give me a chance..."
 
"I don't know, Taeyeon. I'm still not getting over about the break up. I'm afraid to fall in love again.."Tiffany looked down as she tries to think of things to reject him. 
 
"I understand that it is painful and you need time. I will wait for you, I will wait till you come to me."Taeyeon hold her both her hands in his. Her hands felt so cold.
 
"I'm not worth it, Taeyeon. Even David doesn't want me anymore. Nobody wants me."
 
"Who says nobody want you? I want you. I want you to be my girlfriend."Taeyeon said sincerely as he looked into her eyes, trying to find that once bubbly Tiffany. 
 
"I'll see you tomorrow."Tiffany was about to close the door when a hand stop her. 
 
"Let me go, please. I'm tried..."Tiffany pleaded as she felt that she needs to let out her sorrows through her tears. She doesn't want Taeyeon to see her like that. She pushed Taeyeon out but Taeyeon was fast enough to put his hand in between the door letting it slam his hand. 
 
"Ouch!!!"Taeyeon quickly remove his hand from the door and hold it tightly to ease the pain. 
 
"Taeyeon!"
 
"W-why did y-you do t-that..?"She sobbed as she went forward to help him. She felt hurt seeing him in pain. Taeyeon saw her tears sliding down her milky cheeks and she automatically wipe it away preventing it from falling onto his arm. Tiffany pull Taeyeon to the sofa before she leave for the kitchen. She took a cloth and put a few ice cubes in it and went to Taeyeon. 
 
"D-don't ever do t-that again..."Tiffany said as she control her tears from falling. She put the cloth over the bruise and apply a little bit of pressure.
 
"I will do anything to have you. I don't mind doing it again if that can make you change your mind. You're worth it, Fany ah."Taeyeon caressed her soft milky cheeks. Tiffany was surprised that he called her Fany.
 
"I like you, I really do."Taeyeon pull Tiffany into his warm embrace, comforting her. Taeyeon pull out of the embrace after he felt that she have stopped crying.
 
"So what do you say? Yes or no?"
 
"I don't know. I don't want to hurt you, Taeyeon. And I'm scared as well.."
 
"What is it that you're scared about? We can talk it out, Fany."Taeyeon hugged her and rest his chin on her head. Tiffany felt very awkward being hugged by Taeyeon like that. But after a while she got used to it so she rest in his embrace. Taeyeon smiled when he felt that she is comfort with his hug. 
 
"I'm scared that you'll leave me one day like what my ex did. He didn't want me because I didn't want to do it with him... So he when to look for other girls to satisfy his needs.."Her voice cracked again. 
 
That ! - Taeyeon
 
"Did he do anything funny to you?"
 
"H-he wanted t-to..."
 
"Okok.. Hush hush.."Taeyeon can feel his blood boiling inside but he hide it from Tiffany because he doesn't want her to be scared of him. How can her ex do this to her? He was even more determined to make her his, to protect her. He gently rock her in his embrace. 
 
"Give me a chance please, Fany ah. Let me protect and take care of you..."
 
Tiffany did not reply. She didn't know how to answer him. She wants to be his girlfriend but on the other hand she doesn't want to hurt him. 
 
"So is it a yes?"Taeyeon push her slightly to see her face. A blush creeped onto Tiffany's face as she smile sheepishly. Tiffany gently nodded her head as she avoided his stare. 
 
"Am I dreaming? I finally got you!!!"Taeyeon was feeling really happy but he doesn't know how to express it. 
 
"Thank you, Fany ah."Taeyeon gently land a kiss on her forehead. 
 
I promise to be a good boyfriend. - Taeyeon
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi! So how is this? TaeNy's past. How do you find about Taeyeon's courting skills? Some suggestions for him? Wait, he's married now, he won't need those anymore. Is your blood boiling after hearing what Tiffany's ex wanted from her? So I guess it's good that they broke up right? Or else TaeNy won't be here today. Leave your comments about this chapter. I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comments because I'm busy but I do read them. :) thank you to those who subscribe to my story and those that are still reading it. Love you readers! :* bye bye~