Telling everything to Taeyeon

The LOVE of TaeNy

 

Back to TaeNy

"Baby.."Taeyeon called out as he walk to Tiffany. 

"Hmmm?"Tiffany responded while looking at him. 

"How is the food?"Taeyeon ask as he carry her and place her on his lap. 

"Nice!"Tiffany praised. 

"Good, then finish everything."Taeyeon said and hug her. 

"Have you eaten?"Tiffany asked. 

"Yes, I have eaten on the plane just now."Taeyeon replied. 

"TaeTae.. I miss you.."Tiffany said. 

"I miss you too.."Taeyeon said. 

"It totally feels very different to be in your arms.."Tiffany said. 

"Hey... Don't think about that.."Taeyeon said.

"Ok..."Tiffany replied. 

"I finish my dinner already."Tiffany said as she stand up. 

"I will bring the plate down. Medicine time."Taeyeon said. 

"I will go down with you."Tiffany said. 

"Ok, piggyback."Taeyeon said as he squat down. 

"Just leave the plate in the sink, I will wash it."Taeyeon said and pass a glass of water to Tiffany.

"Looks like my princess did take her medicine today."Taeyeon said as he check very carefully.

"Of course, I am a good girl."Tiffany said. 

"Ya, my good girl."Taeyeon said. 

"Take your medicine and lets go up to talk later."Taeyeon said as he pass her the pills. 

"Talk? About what?"Tiffany asked.

"Finish this."Taeyeon demanded. 

"Good girl. Let's go."Taeyeon carry Tiffany to their room and close the door. 

Taeyeon place Tiffany in between him making space for Tiffany to sit.

"Enough space?"Taeyeon ask. 

"Yes, good enough."Tiffany said wondering what Taeyeon want to talk about. 

"Miss Tiffany, I am going to talk about something sensitive. You can decline it if you think that you will not be able to take it."Taeyeon speak like a professional.

"Erm.. It should be fine because you are here. But don't speak so professional, speak like how you always speak to me."Tiffany suggested.

"Ok. Is it ok if I ask you to tell me what happen just now?"Taeyeon asked preparing for Tiffany to break down again. 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon for a while before looking to the front.

"Baby, baby, it's ok if you don't want to talk about it."Taeyeon said. 

"It's ok. Let's not make eye contact when I talk because I will feel very pressurized."Tiffany said while trying to prevent herself from breaking down. 

"Go ahead and ask."Tiffany said. 

"Ok, take it easy. You can choose not to answer."Taeyeon said. 

"Ok."Tiffany replied. 

"Did he touch you?"Taeyeon asked softly. 

"Touch? He wanted to me but you guys came in time."Tiffany said while recalling. 

"So meaning to say that he didn't?"Taeyeon asked again. 

"He touched my face and he kissed me."Tiffany said. 

"Can you tell me what happen?"Taeyeon asked carefully while Tiffany is still in his arms. 

"Erm.. How should I start? Eh.. David.. I don't want to say his name.. He appeared at our house at 7pm when I am waiting for you to come back. I offered him to come in because it is cold outside and I went to get him drinks, wine. When I was in the kitchen, I text Jessica telling her about his presence and she started suspecting that he is up to no good." Tiffany said while pausing at some parts.

"Ok... Take your time.."Taeyeon said and held her hand and kiss her to give her encouragement.

"And then I brought the drinks to the living room and Jessica called me.. She told me that she will be coming over so she want me to wait for her and Yuri."Tiffany said while her eyes are getting teary and she start looking down. 

"Slowly slowly.."Taeyeon said as he know that she is starting to break down. 

"I ended the call and went over to where David was and I took a sip of the wine. After that, he came next to me and put his arms around me, I told him that it was not right and to stop it. And I suddenly felt very sleepy and the next thing was, I was already at David's house."Tiffany said while using one hand to cover her face. 

"I think he added something into your drink.."Taeyeon said. 

Tiffany nodded and continued. 

"Suddenly, there is this voice that is telling me to wake up, so I did. Then David start to hover me.. *sob* He said that he will make me his so I started crying and he asked why. Then, he use his thumb to wipe away my tears. I told him not to touch me but he said that he is going to be my husband so he is allowed to touch me. So he touch my face and kissed me on my lips.. *sobs* Then, you guys came. He said that the door bell was ruinning our moment and he got frustrated. He said that he will not let me go and he tied my hand to the bedpost. And after that, Jessi found me.. *sobs*"Tiffany finished her story. 

"Baby... Let it all out, just let it out..."Taeyeon said as he turn her around to hug her. 

"Take your time, TaeTae is here for you. I understand that this is a nightmare for girls. Don't worry baby, I am not angry with you because you didn't told me about your ex. I am angry that he make my girl cry so badly and causing you to feel so horrible. I understand that it will stay in you for quite sometime. Everyone makes mistake and most of the time, it is a very unpleasant mistake that will stay in us in this life so sometimes not speaking it out can prevent us from getting sad all over again."Taeyeon and rub her back to soothe
her.
 
"TaeTae... "Tiffany said softly.
 
"Hmmm?"Taeyeon said caringly while touching her face
 
"I hope you can give me some time to get back to normal life. *sobs*"Tiffany said.
 
"Of course I will give you time, I understand."Taeyeon said. 
 
"Thank you.."Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon.
 
"I know my baby is tired, let's put baby Mi Young to bed."Taeyeon said. 
 
"I don't want to sleep. I am afraid that I might have a nightmare."Tiffany said. 
 
"Weird, she doesn't feel angry when I call herMi Young? Let's try it again."Taeyeon thought. 
 
"TaeTae will protect Mi Young. Just shout when you have nightmare and TaeTae will come over to you.. It's just a nightmare.."Taeyeon reassured. 
 
"Ok.."Tiffany said unwillingly and gave out of Taeyeon's embrace and went to her side of the bed. 
 
"Hmmm... She is not angry? Oh ya, she just had a terrible experience that scares her a lot.."Taeyeon thought. 
 
"Close your eyes.."Taeyeon said and back hug Tiffany. 
 
"Good night.."Tiffany said. 
 
"Night night. Wait, where's my good night kiss?"Taeyeon asked Tiffany. 
 
"You don't mind?"Tiffany asked while touching her lips innocently. 
 
"I don't mind of course. You will be mine soon."Taeyeon said. 
 
"I think I will give you one some other day..."Tiffany said.
 
"Why?"Taeyeon asked. 
 
"Because I don't want to.. My lips are not so pure now.."Tiffany explained. 
 
"Who says?"Taeyeon asked. 
 
"I kissed someone just now, aren't you jealous? Don't you find it gross?"Tiffany asked. 
 
"Why should I be jealous? I don't find it gross because those lips are mine."Taeyeon said. 
 
"Aish.. I am not giving you.."Tiffany said. 
 
"Why? If you don't, I will give you."Taeyeon whined. 
 
"No."Tiffany back faced Taeyeon and covered her lips. 
 
"I am coming..."Taeyeon said as he went over to Tiffany's side. 
 
"No, I don't want."Tiffany said. 
 
"Who was the one that miss me so much that she cried on the phone? Why does she not want a kiss now?"Taeyeon teased. 
 
Tiffany ignored Taeyeon.
 
"I think I am too much, I shouldn't force her if she don't want.. What if she cries again..? Aish.. Better not.."Taeyeon thought. 
 
"Okok, TaeTae don't disturb you anymore. Can I kiss on the forehead instead?"Taeyeon asked. 
 
"As you wish.."Tiffany had no choice but to give in.
 
"Here, I love you princess.."Taeyeon said and kissed her.
 
"Go to sleep princess.. Close your eyes.."Taeyeon ordered. Taeyeon then pat Tiffany to sleep.
 
Early hours of the morning
 
"Go away! Don't touch me!"Tiffany shouted. 
"Hmmm baby?"Taeyeon asked with his eyes closed. 
"No, don't touch me!!!"Tiffany struggled with tears rolling down her cheeks. 
"Is she having a nightmare?"Taeyeon asked. 
"AHHHHH!"Tiffany suddenly shouted and suddenly sit up. 
"Baby! Are you ok?"Taeyeon asked while taking a tissue to wipe her tears. 
"Tae..."Tiffany called out weakly. 
"Hmmm? I am here... Sshhh.."Taeyeon pulled her into his embrace. 
"Tae....*sobs* "Tiffany called out again. 
"Why..? It's just a dream, no more..."Taeyeon said. 
"If only I know it was a dream!! *cries"Tiffany shot back. 
Taeyeon felt very guilty. 
"I will go get you a shirt.. You are so sweaty.. You want to bathe? So sticky.."Taeyeon asked.
"Tae, I can't sleep anymore.."Tiffany whined desperately. 
"Okok, my good girl.. There's nothing here, dont worry.."Taeyeon walk back and hug her.
"Tae, I don't want to sleep anymore..."Tiffany said while shaking her head furiously.
"Okok, don't sleep don't sleep. TaeTae will accompany you.."Taeyeon said, his heart ache to Tiffany in this state.
"Let's change your cloth.. So wet.."Taeyeon said and place Tiffany on his lap. 
"No no.. I don't want.."Tiffany whined with tears in her eyes. 
"Later you will change a cold.."Taeyeon said and the first button. 
"TaeTae... I don't want!! *Sobs*"Tiffany whined and stop Taeyeon's hand.
"I don't on the light, I promise I won't do anything.. I can't see anything.."Taeyeon promised. 
"I will go take a wet towel.."Taeyeon said and use the blanket to cover Tiffany.
"Tae..."Tiffany said as she curl into a ball under the covers. 
"Wait..."Taeyeon said as he go into the toilet to wet the towel.
"Come baby, TaeTae will clean you.."Taeyeon said caringly and place Tiffany on his lap. 
"Don't cry anymore.. Everything is going to be fine."Taeyeon said as he wipe her back.
"Cold..."Tiffany said as she jump due to the sudden cold contact. 
"I am sorry.. Just a while only.. TaeTae will get it done fast.."Taeyeon talk to her like a little kid. 
"Here.."Taeyeon said as he put on the cloth for her. 
"What would you like to do now?"Taeyeon asked as he put the towel on the nightstand.
Tiffany just shook her head. 
"I think I must text Jessica about her condition."Taeyeon thought. 
"Erm.. How about we go to the beach to see the sunrise?"Taeyeon asked.
"Ok..."Tiffany said. 
"Let's go now before it is too late.."Taeyeon said and piggyback Tiffany. 
"It should be chilly outside.."Taeyeon said and went to grab their jackets.
"Let's set off now!"Taeyeon said and punch his fist in the air like a little boy hope to make Tiffany laugh. 
"Hey baby, don't think so much anymore.. Let's go enjoy now.."Taeyeon said as he walk out of his bungalow to his car. 
"Lie down ok? Rest first.."Taeyeon said as he placeTiffany on the seat and lower it. 
"Good girl.. TaeTae loves you.."Taeyeon praised Tiffany like a little girl. 
"David, I hate you for making my girl in this state.."Taeyeon said and walk over to his seat.
"Close your eyes.."Taeyeon said and hold her hand.
"My princess have always been my good girl.."Taeyeon praised and drove off. 
"Are you cold?"Taeyeon asked while touching Tiffany's arm. 
"No really.."Tiffany said. 
"At least she replied me.."Taeyeon thought.
"Are you tired?"Taeyeon asked concernly.
"No."Tiffany said. 
"Take a short nap first, I will wake you up when we reach.."Taeyeon said and use her jacket to cover her.