This isn't right

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy 
Chapter 82 - This isn't right

"Baby..?"Taeyeon looked at the sleeping latter in his arms. Her forehead shows some droplets of sweat and she looked slightly paler than usual. And what's scaring Taeyeon is that Tiffany used to wake up earlier than him no matter what but she is still sleeping now. 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany's face plaster a painful expression, most probably the pain her body gave her. 

"W-What's wrong, sweetie? Are you sick?"Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead before he put his hand on her neck to check if her temperature is normal. 

"You are not running a fever.. Where's the pain?"Taeyeon pulled away from the hug to take a closer look at his wife. 

"Hug hug.."

"Okay okay."Taeyeon was determined to make his wife feel better, he will do anything to make her feel better. 

"My stomach feels bloated, TaeTae.."Tiffany buried her head in Taeyeon's chest, trying to seek comfort from his scent. 

"Ahh. It's your tummy. Can I go make soup for you, Fany? Some warm soup should help make it feel better."Taeyeon have both arms around Tiffany. One hugging her, another one rubbing her back.

"I don't want. No appetite."

"Then how are you going to get well if you don't eat? I'll get mad if you don't eat, do you want that?"

"Bully."Tiffany lifted her head up and pouted at Taeyeon. 

"I'll make something light for you. Is chicken soup fine?"Taeyeon gently run his fingers into Tiffany's brown locks, hoping that it will make her agree to his suggestion. Tiffany didn't reply but she just nod her head. 

"I'll go make now."

"No, stay with me."Tiffany immediately threw her hand around Taeyeon, not wanting to let him go. Taeyeon smiled as he find her so cute. 

"Then who's going to make soup for you, darling?"Taeyeon continue Tiffany's hair.

"I don't need soup to get well. I just need you to be here."

"I'll make it quick. I just have to wash the chicken and throw it into the pot. That's all."

"Lair. No."Tiffany answer was straight forward and short. 

"Okay okay. No. Sleep first."Taeyeon pat Tiffany's back to put her back to sleep again. 

"Fany?"Within 10 minutes of patting, Taeyeon got no response from the sleeping latter and he quickly leave to prepare soup for Tiffany. He threw in some carrots and potatoes and chicken to make the soup more nutritious. After 30 minutes, Taeyeon went up to the room with a bowl of hot chicken soup in his hand. 

"Baby. Wake up."

"You left.."Tiffany sat up and pout at Taeyeon.

"I didn't have much choice since my baby is so clingy this morning."Taeyeon helped Tiffany sit up, adjusting the pillow so that she lean comfortably again it. 

"You should have just stayed.."Tiffany pouted. 

"Aww. Don't be a pouty monster. I'll be a kissy monster if you become a pouty monster."Taeyeon lean forward to steal a kiss from Tiffany. 

"Yah!!"

"You look so cute when you are mad~"Taeyeon turn on his fanboy mode, making her feel all jittery in the tummy. 

"Okay okay. Drink your soup."Taeyeon put his hand on Tiffany's cheek and it with his thumb. Tiffany lean against his palm to enjoy his warmth and love. Taeyeon scoop up a spoon filled with chicken soup and blew it before he feed Tiffany. He then cut up the chicken into bite size pieces and gave it some soup in the spoon before he feed her again. After a few spoonful, Tiffany felt something churning in her stomach and a warm feeling coming up . She covered and frantically pointed her finger at the small rubbish bin under the dressing table. Taeyeon thought it was tissue that she wanted and he reach for it at the nightstand. He then gave it to Tiffany. She took the tissue and ran to the toilet to empty the content in instead of trying to get Taeyeon to get her the bin. 

"Sweetie!"Taeyeon immediately followed Tiffany into the toilet. He held up her hair and rubbed her back in an up and down motion, hoping to make her feel better. Tiffany took the tissue in her hand to wipe . 

"Feeling better now?"Taeyeon helped Tiffany to stand up from her squatting position.

"O-okay."Tiffany held onto the basin beside her as a dizzy spell struck her. Taeyeon saw that and he immediately pulled Tiffany into his embrace so that she doesn't fall. He then carry her bridal style and out of the toilet and onto the bed. 

"Have some more soup, Fany ah."Taeyeon start blowing the soup and feed her again but she declined. 

"I'm full, Tae.."Tiffany snuggled into the bed again, wanting to drift to dreamland. 

"You only have a few spoonful, baby... Let's go to the hospital okay?"Taeyeon put down the soup and he slowly turn Tiffany around to look at her. 

"N-no.."Tiffany shook her head and avoided Taeyeon's eye contact. 

"Why is that so? You're scared?"

"It's nothing serious. I think it's because of the oily street food last night. I will be fine by evening. Don't waste money, TaeTae."She lied, hoping that Taeyeon doesn't drag her to the doctor. 

"That's serious as well. If we don't get the doctor to treat you, then you will suffer from dehydration. I'm not allowing that to happen. And going to the doctor to help you get well is not a waste of money, darling. We need to treat you."Taeyeon looked at Tiffany sincerely, wanting her to go to the doctor. He then plant a kiss on her forehead to reassure her that everything is going to be fine. 

"I'll be here all the way. Let's go okay?"Taeyeon Tiffany's hair as he knows that always calms her down.

"How about tomorrow? The doctor might think that we are paranoid.. We will see how it goes tomorrow. Period." 

"Fany ah.."Taeyeon can't help but to feel worried about his wife. 

"Throw up once more and we will go to the hospital, darling. And that's final. I don't wanna wait till things get serious."Taeyeon was firm on his decision. Tiffany could only nod at Taeyeon's suggestion as she is too tired to argue with him. 

"TaeTae..."Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with her puppy eyes.

"No no. You are not eating anything and you are vomitting, losing water. We have to go if you vomit once more."Tiffany could not say anything to Taeyeon because she knows that he will not listen. All she did was to sigh. 

"Good girl."Taeyeon push Tiffany's head forward and he plant a kiss on her forehead. Then after that he pat Tiffany to sleep again. 

 

 


"My s-stomach hurts.. TaeTae."Tiffany hold onto her stomach, hoping to lessen her pain.

"Let's go to the hospital, we cannot drag anymore."Taeyeon immediately got up and he took a fresh set of clothes for Tiffany to change into. 

"I'll give you a quick wipe okay? Wait for me here."Taeyeon quickly went to the toilet to collect a tub of warm water. While the water is filling up, Taeyeon went to the closet to prepare a jacket for Tiffany to wear incase she is cold in the hospital. 

"Sorry Fany ah."Taeyeon ed Tiffany's PJs, leaving her bare from head to toe. He soak the towel is the warm water before he squeeze it to get rid of excess water. 

"TaeTae, can we not go to the hospital? Please?"

"No, Fany ah. It's getting serious."

"No, it isn't. You said that if I vomit once more but I didn't."

"Your pain increased, right? It wasn't painful just now but more of bloated."Taeyeon wipe Tiffany's arms first but he saw the solemn look on Tiffany's face. 

"No worries okay. TaeTae is here."That broke her. She sniffed. 

"Aigoo... Darling."Taeyeon put the towel into the tub and he sat beside Tiffany, pulling her into a hug. He kissed Tiffany's forehead for a few seconds before he release. 

"No fear, no fear, sweetie. I'll be here all the way."Taeyeon pull up the blanket to cover Tiffany's body so that she do not feel cold. He wait for her to calm down before he continue to wipe Tiffany. 

 

 

"TaeTae, I want chocolate."Tiffany pointed at the vending machine selling snacks as they walk down the aisle of the hospital. 

"Babe, you didn't eat anything and you want to eat chocolate?"Taeyeon had his arm around Tiffany's waist, to keep her close to him.

"Please, TaeTae.."Tiffany pouted at Taeyeon, trying to get him to buy her that chocolate bar. 

"How about we have some food first then I'll come back a--"

"No."Tiffany gave that puppy eyes, making Taeyeon's heart even softer. 

"Alright alright. It's sugar, you need sugar."Taeyeon took out some coins from his pocket and insert it into the vending machine. At least she is getting some sugar rather than not eating and not getting any thing into her body.

"You sure know how to get me to buy you things huh? So naughty."Taeyeon lean in to steal a kiss from Tiffany as they wait for the chocolate bar to come down from it's place. 

"Only to you."

"Yah! What do you mean by only to me? Of course you are only allowed to do this to me, not anyone else you hear me? If I catch you doing any of that puppy eyes thing to any guys, you will get it from me."Taeyeon pretend to be mad as he put his arms on his waist. 

"I didn't do it to any guys."Tiffany pouted, get a 'lecture' from Taeyeon.

"That better be the case."Taeyeon bend down and take the bar of chocolate from the opening of the machine. He open the wrapper and pass it to Tiffany before he held her hand and lead her to a chair. 

"Sit here. I'll go register for you to see a doctor. I'll come back."Tiffany nodded at Taeyeon's words. All she have in mind was her chocolate. Taeyeon came back with a plastic bottle in his hand and a paper. 

"We need your urine and your blood, sweetie."Taeyeon stretch out his hand, wanting to get Tiffany to hold it. 

"I don't want to do a blood test, TaeTae. It's painful."

"I'll tell the nurse to make it as painless as possible. And I'll be there with you. Didn't I say that as long as I'm around, there's nothing to be afraid of?"Taeyeon sat down beside Tiffany, he sniffed her cheek before giving her a kiss on the cheek to motivate her. 

"I love how you always smell so good."Taeyeon said cheekily.

 

 

"Alright. What is wrong with you today, Tiffany?"The doctor asked after the couple sat down on the chair in front of him. 

"Erm.."Tiffany tighten her hold onto Taeyeon.

"She's having some stomach ache and vomiting. She is suspecting that it's the street food we had last night. But we just want to confirm with you."Taeyeon help Tiffany get the message across to the doctor as she looked worried. 

"Okay. Where's the pain at? And how is it like?"

"Bloated kind of pain."Tiffany answered and she pointed to her lower abdominal to show the doctor where it is. 

"When was your last period?"

"2.. W-weeks ago."Tiffany tighten her hold onto Taeyeon. She felt lost. The doctor push up his glasses that were sliding down his nose bridge before he read the test report.

"According to your blood and urine test, it shows that you are 3 weeks pregnant."The doctor said calmly and he smiled at the couple.

"What? Are you serious?"A smile was shown on Taeyeon's face as he cant help to feel happy. He always wanting a second child, preferably a daughter. 

"Yes, coagulations!"

"Thank you. Thank you!"Taeyeon continuously bow towards the doctor. 

"Fany ah! We are going to have a new edition to the baby. Jungie is going to get a younger sibling. By the time he turns 2, the baby would be out."Taeyeon can't help but to pull Tiffany into his embrace, showering her with love like he always do.

"Ahh. I'm so happy!!"Taeyeon couldn't wipe that smile off his face. 

"This.. This i-isn't right.."

"W-what do you m-mean, Fany ah?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ello~ 👋🏼 look who's preggy. okay, I know I took a really really long time to update. I hope you understand that my school started, okay like 1 month ++ ago. And though it's just one month in school, my work load is like 6 months that much. I'M NOT GONNA GIVE UP ON THIS STORY. I hope that managed to put a smile on your face. But I need a longer period of time to craft out a chapter. 

Things haven't been so well for me. I'm suffering from pains and all, I was hospitalized last month. And I'm trying my very best to better take care of myself. Recently, *sigh* I have been breaking down I think because of my work load. Term test is in like one week's time. Though I study every week, I still can't rcatch up. After term test its holiday, hopefully it's I can update! 

Till next time, see ya. Please take care. It's the monsoon season/winter.

Now playing: lightsaber // exo 🎧 ( this song is damn addictive and good I swear. The more you listen, the better it gets.)