Evil

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy 
Chapter 85 - Evil

"TaeTae.."Tiffany called out weakly as she was just pushed out of the operating theatre and into her room. 

"Yes, Fany? I'm here. Are you in pain?"Taeyeon took her hand and he place it on his cheek. Tiffany shook her head.

"Where is Jungie? Is he still bleeding?"

"Jungie is okay, he is at home with daddy. I got the nurse to clean up his wound just now. Don't worry about that now, rest first."

"I failed to protect him, TaeTae. I'm sorry."Tears gathered up in her eyes again as she felt lousy and that she failed to do her job as a mom. 

"No no, it's not your fault, sweetie. Sshh, you shouldn't be crying."Taeyeon press a kiss on Tiffany's forehead before he start patting her to sleep. 

"It's okay, darling."After 20 minutes of comforting, Tiffany finally fell asleep and Taeyeon felt relieve that she is resting again. He rubbed his forehead as it hurts him to see Tiffany in this state from all the recent happenings. He then decided to get a cup of hot chocolate from the cafe below before he come up. 

Siwon have been watching every move of the couple. After he saw Taeyeon leaving Tiffany's room, he went in to see Tiffany sleeping with her eyes slightly swollen from her crying. He smirked at the thoughts of what he was going to do and that the girl will finally be his to keep. He led his hand to caress Tiffany's puffy eyes and then down her lips to her arms. He then rest his hand on Tiffany's stomach, squeezing it occasionally. Tiffany stirred from the pressure from her sleep as she still wasn't fully deep asleep. 

"Tae.. W-what are y-you doing?"Tiffany winced from the pain and she slowly open her eyes to see Siwon standing in front of her with his hand held high above her stomach. 

"W-what--"

"It will be over before you know it, sweetheart. Bear with the pain."Tiffany tried to move her body but she felt that it was too heavy for her to move, probably from the drug that the doctor injected into her vein. 

"N-no.. Don't k-kill my baby."Tiffany sniffed again as she looked away from Siwon, preparing herself from the forceful hit on her stomach and the pain to come afterwards. She silently wants Taeyeon to come to her rescue. 

"Why not? It's not my baby. I can give you another one and then you will be mine."Siwon sneered. 

"The b-baby is i-innocent."Tiffany hiccuped from her cries and the fear that is cooped up in her small body. 

"Stop it!!"Taeyeon came back in time and he held Siwon's hand to prevent him from hitting Tiffany's stomach. 

"I have enough of your nonsense and the pain you are causing to my wife. You better stop it or I'm going to call the police."Taeyeon desperately want to hug Tiffany and calm her down before another emergency case comes in but he doesn't want to let Siwon go. 

"I have enough of yours too!!"Siwon shouted. Moments later, nurses started coming into Tiffany's room and they asked both the guys to leave the room. Taeyeon tried to persuade the nurse to let him comfort Tiffany but they insisted that he stay until the police comes. 

"Baby.. Sshhh.."Taeyeon immediately went back to Tiffany's room after the police realised him and he was glad that Siwon was brought back to the police station.

"H-he tried to kill the b-baby..!"Tiffany sobbed in Taeyeon's hold. After feeling so bad about not protecting Jung Hee well that night, her urge of protecting her love ones increased, and what's more an innocent live. 

"I know I know. Sweetie, you have to stop crying now. The doctor said no more stress for you or else the babies are in danger. Calm down calm down."Taeyeon desperately wants Tiffany to calm down but he doesn't know what to do anymore. He hugged her tighter, rubbed her arm more often and plant more kisses on her forehead. 

"If it makes you feel better, he is in the police station now. He is not going to harm you anymore, honey, at least for now."His rubbings didn't stop, either did he loosen his hold on her. That made Tiffany calmed down but she still get hiccups. 

"Fany, the doctor said that we are having a twin. I'm so happy!!"Taeyeon wanted to make her feel even better and he added a squeal at the end. He watch her lips curve up and her tear-stained cheeks to glisten under under the table lamp. 

 

 


"TaeTae, I need to pee!!"Tiffany exclaimed with her cute voice and she added a pout after that. 

"I put a bed pan underneath you, you can do it here."Taeyeon said calmly as he walks towards Tiffany. The latter have been complaining for the past 15 minutes but Taeyeon refused to let her walk to the toilet because the doctor said complete bed rest for one week.

"I don't want~!"Tiffany frowned. Her eyes widened when she felt that she couldn't hold it in anymore. 

"Faster faster, TaeTae!!"Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's arms multiply times, hoping that he will carry her to the toilet. 

"You are on drip, it's rather inconvenient to carry you to the toilet. Do it here, sweetie. The nurses need your urine as well."Taeyeon lied. He just wanted to get her to pee.

"It's embarrassing.."Tiffany buried her head into Taeyeon's chest and she squeezed his arm tight to hold the urine in. 

"No, darling. I'm not gonna judge you, babe. I might need to do this in the future as well."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his arms and he gave her a kiss on her forehead. 

"A-alright.. No judging."Tiffany pouted again. 

"Yes, no judge judge okay, love."Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back, he felt the latter tense up and then relax in his hold again. 

"See, it isn't that bad right?"Taeyeon smiled at her.

"No, liar."The pout is still evident on her face. 

"But you did a great job, boo. I'm going to clean you up now and pass your urine to the nurse."Taeyeon stood up and he reach for the packet of wet wipes on the table. 

"Lie down, Fany."

"No no, I'll do it myself."Tiffany reach out her hand, trying to get the wet wipes from Taeyeon.

"Just relax. Don't be shy. This can be a practice for me before our daughter comes out."Taeyeon gently push Tiffany to lie down. 

"You want a daughter so badly."Tiffany blushed when Taeyeon remove the blanket that is covering her. She quickly took the pillow to cover her now pink cheeks. 

"You have no idea."Taeyeon spread Tiffany's legs further away and clean her up careful with Tiffany occasionally squirming from the cold feeling of the tissue and the pressure of Taeyeon's fingers.

"I'll be back, babe."Taeyeon took the bed pan filled with urine out of the room and gave it to the nurses for disposal. He then wash his hands clean and sanitize it with hand sanitizer and went back into Tiffany's solo bed room. 

"Hug hug.."Tiffany extend her arms out, wanting Taeyeon to embrace her again like what he did about half an hour ago before she struggles with peeing on the bed pan. 
 
"Aww my clingy baby. Your cuteness never dies you know."Taeyeon went forward to pull Tiffany into his arms again and he comb her fringe to the back of her head, showing him her flawless forehead. 

"I think it's just in me."Tiffany replied cheekily. 

"Pshh. You thick skin, brat."Taeyeon snorted.

"TaeTae.."Tiffany reach out her hand and place her hand on Taeyeon's face. She then slowly trace the outline of his features.

"Hmm?"

"What will I do without you?"The tracing continues as she stares at him in the eye. 

"Yah! Where is the conversion going?"Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand off his face and he held it still.

"Answer me."

"I wouldn't even leave you, babe. I love you way too much, you have no idea. Why are you worrying about this again?"Taeyeon have a frown on his face as he doesn't like it when Tiffany ask this kind of question. 

"I just thought about how you endure me, helping me with things. How am I supposed to do the things that I can't do without you?"Tiffany spoke softly and she avoided Taeyeon's eyes. 

"Darling, you are my princess. The one and only girl in my eyes, you don't have to worry how you are going to deal with your problems because I'm here to stay. I'm serious, I'll be there for you all the time, 24/7."

"Thank you, TaeTae. I really do--"

"Sshhh, don't even think about it, love."Taeyeon silence Tiffany by pressing his lips on hers. He then held the side of her head and start doing his magic trick, as if to stop her from thinking. Tiffany burst out in giggles as her arms are still around Taeyeon.

"Can I have ice cream, TaeTae?"

"No. No ice cream for naughty girls. You didn't even eat your breakfast just now and you didn't take your medicine."Taeyeon failed to persuade Tiffany to take her medicine and they have no choice but to put her on drip. Tiffany then become a pouty monster again. 

"Promise me that you will have a sandwich if I buy you ice cream."Taeyeon brought up his pinky. 

"Promise."Tiffany hooked her pinky with Taeyeon's and she smiled at how Taeyeon is treating her as a kid. 

"If you don't finish all of that sandwich, I'm going to punish you when we get back here. I'm not even waiting to get home."

"You won't get to do that, TaeTae. I will finish my food."

 

 

 

hello, marshmallows! how are you doing? I'm so sorry for the long hiatus! I had a writer's block & I'm not motivated to write because of time constrains and what not. my life have been in a mess and I'm not going to start ranting here. but in short, my grandma got a and I'm traveling to and fro to the hospital almost everyday. I'm not complaining but I hope you guys understand. 

okay, how's this chapter? yes I feel your anger but I added slight fluff at the end? how's that? I'm really running out of romantic & sweet scenes help T.T 

til then, xo and rest well marsh!!