I'm here

The LOVE of TaeNy
Taeyeon was sleeping comfortably beside Tiffany with his arms around her protectively. He knew that the girl was afraid so he agreed to sleep with her as she requested. He suddenly woke up when he heard some whimpering and struggling coming from the girl beside him and he knows that she is having a nightmare again. Like she said earlier, she is going to the nightmare land instead of dreamland.  He have no choice but to wake up. After since this incident, he is even more protective of Tiffany. 

"Fany..."He called out as he on the table lamp beside the hospital bed. 

"Tae.. Help me..."Tiffany was whimpering again.

"Sweetie, wake up.."Taeyeon sit up and pull Tiffany up together with him. 

"Fany.."He tap her cheeks before letting her head rest on his chest. 

"It's scary..."That's the first thing Tiffany said as she open her eyes. 

"Okay okay.. You're not there anymore, you're in my arms honey.."Taeyeon rub the side of her arms to calm her down. 

"Tae, he tried to put his thing into me.. It's painful..."She was trying hard to control her sobs causing her to have hiccups again. 

"Where's the pain? Need me to call the doctor?"Taeyeon looked into her eyes. 

"M-my h-h-head is h-hurting so b-badly."She was choking on her words.

"Do you want me to get some painkiller for you?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Tae, I want to go home. I don't want to stay here..."She held onto Taeyeon tightly. 

"No no, the doctors have to monitor your condition."The slowly rock her in his embrace. 

"I don't want to sleep again, I don't want the nightmare to come back again."She started sobbing again. 

"Okay okay, but let me know when you are tired so I can put you to bed."Taeyeon started tapping her again hoping that she will change her mind. 

Tiffany tried to keep her eyes open even though she is tired. In some instances, her eyelids are closing but immediately open again because she doesn't want to sleep. Taeyeon thinks that she look like a little girl and he can't help but chuckle. He saw every single action because his girl was just right in front of him. 

"Go to sleep Fany, you're tired already."Taeyeon still continue to have his arms around her so that she will feel secure. 

"No, I don't want to sleep.. I'm not tired yet. "She sat up and rub her eyes cutely. 

"You're so adorable. You are sleepy already Fany, your eyes are closing already."Taeyeon ruffled her hair. 

"Tae! My hair!!"Tiffany then started combing her hair with her fingers. 

"So cute. You make me want to kiss you.."Taeyeon close his eyes and pout his lips. 

"No.."Tiffany back faced Taeyeon. 

"Mmmm..."Taeyeon hug her wraist and move towards Tiffany. 

"I don't want TaeTae!"Tears were pooling around her eyes. 

"But I want!"Taeyeon pretend to be angry hoping that he can get a kiss. 

"Go away! Go find other girls, they can give you more than what I can!"Tiffany was on the verge of crying. 

"No, but I want yours!"Taeyeon didn't know that Tiffany was almost crying. 

Tiffany did not answer as she don't know how to respond to Taeyeon, tears were rolling down her cheeks because Taeyeon's action totally reminds her of David. She was trying hard to muffle her cries by biting her lips. 

"Give me one please.."Taeyeon used his puppy eyes hoping that Tiffany will give in. 

Tiffany pushed him away causing him to stumble. 

"Baby.."Taeyeon turn to look at Tiffany after he heard her sniffing. 

"Aigoo.. Why did you cry?"Taeyeon pull her to his chest and comfort her. 

"I'm useless right? I can't give you what you want.. Tae, I really don't want to remember anything that David did to me.."Tiffany cried in his chest. 

"My baby girl is never useless, who says you are useless? I see why you cry.. I was just teasing you just now, I didn't know you will cry.. I'm sorry, I won't force you.."Taeyeon her hair gently hoping that she will calm down. 

"Hey darling.. Enough.. Sshhh.."Taeyeon pat her back. 

"I-I *hicuppes* can't e-even *hicuppes* g-give you a *hicuppes* k-k-kiss.."Tiffany thought about it and felt really bad, she was frustrated about that and she could only let it out through her tears because she felt that Taeyeon won't understand her pain. 

"Hush hush.. I will be the one that will be giving you kisses.. Now stop crying.."Taeyeon pull her away from his chest and wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry Tae.."Tiffany immediately threw her arms around Taeyeon as she still can't stop thinking about how useless she is. 

"Darling, it's not your fault at all. Just promise me you will get better."Taeyeon hold up his pinky. 

"I need time Tae.."Tiffany have her chin on his shoulder. 

"I will give you some time.. Promise?"Taeyeon still have his pinky up. 

Tiffany nodded. 

"Fany, hook your pinky with mine, don't just nod."Taeyeon pull her out from him. 

Tiffany the hook her pinky with Taeyeon's. 

"Good girl."Taeyeon planted a kiss on her forehead. 

"Aigoo.. My baby darling is having hicuppes.."Taeyeon rub her back in a up and down motion so that she will feel better. 

"Tae, I'm sorry.."Tiffany tried hard to control her cries. 

"Baby, stop there, don't think about it anymore."

"Drink this, slowly."Taeyeon handed her a cup of water. 

"Sshhh..."Taeyeon place his ear near incase she mumble something that he can't hear. 

"Want to sleep now?"Taeyeon place Tiffany on his lap. 

"I don't want.."Tiffany shake her head. 

"Okay okay. But it's only 4:30am in the morning darling. What do you want to do now?"Taeyeon cuddle her so that she will feel safe. 

"Tae... I-I can't b-breathe... B-Breathless.."Tiffany was holding onto her chest. 

"What's wrong? I'll call the doctor!"Taeyeon started to panick. 

"D-don't.. I-I'm scared.."She cling onto Taeyeon even more. 

"No history of asthma, no cough. It must be panick attack!"Taeyeon concluded. 

"Honey, you have to listen to me if you don't want me to call the doctor." 

"Stop crying now, you really have to stop crying now."Taeyeon let Tiffany lean her back on him. He doesn't want to block the air from Tiffany. 

"Don't think about it already darling."Taeyeon her back again but this time more often. 

"I can't..."Tiffany use both her hands to hold onto her head. 

"Okay okay. Relax. Follow me."Taeyeon intertwine her fingers together with hers so that she got something to squeeze. 

"T-Tae... N-numb.."Tiffany squeeze Taeyeon's palm tightly. 

"Where?"

"M-my whole b-body..."Tiffany cried in Taeyeon's chest because this is the first time she experience this and she was scared. 

"Honey, don't cry. I know you are scared but don't cry. I'm here with you remember?"Taeyeon kiss her cheeks to calm her down. 

"Fany, follow me. Breathe in."Taeyeon breathe in so that Tiffany will follow. 

Tiffany follow suit. 

"Breathe out..."Taeyeon continue this process until Tiffany calm down. 

"Better, darling?"Taeyeon ask while her back. 

Tiffany nodded. 

"But, I-I'm still f-feeling n-numb..."Tiffany hug him tight. 

"That will take some time to subside.. You're my brave girl. I love you.."Taeyeon massage Tiffany's hands and arms hoping to ease the numbness. 

"Are you tired yet?"Taeyeon asked. 

Tiffany nodded. 

"Let's sleep."Taeyeon made Tiffany lie down and he lie down beside her. 

"No..."Tiffany grip onto Taeyeon tightly again. 

"Honey, you need to sleep. You're tired. Later your friends will be visiting you darling, you don't want to sleep when they visit you right?"Taeyeon communicate with her like a little girl. 

"I'm here, don't be scared. Just scream and TaeTae will come to the rescue."Taeyeon kissed her swollen eyes. 

Taeyeon felt Tiffany loosen her grip and he knows that she feels a little safe. 

"Good girl, sleep now. Let's wake up a couple of hours later."Taeyeon pull her body close to his and wrap her with his protective arms. 

Taeyeon started singing and patting her back while occasionally rubbing her back and her hair. 


 

A thousand years - Christina Perri
 
Heart beats fast 
Colors and promises 
How to be brave 
How can I love when I'm afraid 
To fall 
But watching you stand alone 
All of my doubt 
Suddenly goes away somehow 
 
One step closer 
 
I have died everyday 
waiting for you 
Darlin' don't be afraid 
I have loved you for a 
Thousand years 
I'll love you for a 
Thousand more 
 
Time stands still 
beauty in all she is 
I will be brave 
I will not let anything 
Take away 
What's standing in front of me 
Every breath, 
Every hour has come to this 
 
One step closer 
 
I have died everyday 
Waiting for you 
Darlin' don't be afraid 
I have loved you for a 
Thousand years 
I'll love you for a 
Thousand more 
 
And all along I believed 
I would find you 
Time has brought 
Your heart to me 
I have loved you for a 
Thousand years 
I'll love you for a 
Thousand more 
 
One step closer 
One step closer 
 
I have died everyday 
Waiting for you 
Darlin' don't be afraid, 
I have loved you for a 
Thousand years 
I'll love you for a 
Thousand more 
 
And all along I believed 
I would find you 
Time has brought 
Your heart to me 
I have loved you for a 
Thousand years 
I'll love you for a 
Thousand more

Taeyeon finally finish singing his song and look at his angel. He kiss her on the forehead while cause her to open her eyes again. 

"Not asleep yet?"Taeyeon asked and Tiffany shoke her head. 

"What song do you want next?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Hmmm..."Tiffany pounded for awhile. 

"Because of you.."Tiffany gave Taeyeon a little smile. 

"Ok... Ehem ehem..."Taeyeon clear his throat. 


Because of you - Kelly Clarkson

 

I will not make
The same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
'Cause my heart so much misery
 
I will not break
The way you did, you fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far
 
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
 
Because of you
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you, I am afraid
 
I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
 
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh, every day of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with
 
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
 
Because of you
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you, I am afraid
 
I watched you die, I heard you cry
Every night in your sleep
I was so young, you should have known
Better than to lean on me
 
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
 
And now I cry, in the middle of the night, for the same damn thing
 
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
 
Because of you
I tried my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
 
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you, I am afraid
 
Because of you
Because of you

This time, after Taeyeon finish singing his song, Tiffany have really fallen asleep. 

"Good night Princess."Taeyeon continue patting Tiffany until he falls asleep just incase she wakes up again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello hello! Author here!

Another update before my school officially start next week. I will take longer time to update because I have to focus on my studies already. *sobs* Anyways~ Is Taeyeon sweet and caring enough? Will he still have patience to take care of Tiffany if her condition is still the same? Or will he lose his patience on his princess? 

Thank you so much for reading, greatly appreciated! :)  Do leave a comment on your thoughts about this chapter. Thank you! Please subscribe and upvote for my story, thank you! :D See you soon! Bye~