It's for your own good, Tiff

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 70- It's for your own good, Tiff

Tiffany walked back to the kitchen to comfort her baby. She reach out for her phone just on the table and texted Jessica. 

 


To: Sica
From: Fany

Hey, Sica! Are you free to have lunch with me tomorrow?



To: Fany 
From: Sica

Yeah, sure! I'm have been wanting to ask you out for lunch. Do you have something you want to tell me? 



To: Sica
From: Fany

I do have something I want to tell you but only tomorrow then you'll know. We'll decide the location again later but not somewhere near our office please.. 



To: Fany 
From: Sica

Did something happened? By the way, bring Jungie along. I miss him. 



Tiffany sighed from the text. She didn't know how to reply the text. Is this matter really important that she have to tell Jessica and Taeyeon about. Or should she just face it herself? Her chain of thoughts was soon broken when she heard someone trying to open her backyard door frantically. She froze her movements from feeding Jung Hee with porridge and just stare at the door anticipating who the person is. She could feel her fingers turning cold. Tiffany let out a sigh of relief when she saw the familiar figure coming from behind the door.

Why is he coming from this side? TaeTae usually use the front door. - Tiffany

"I need to PEE!"Taeyeon carelessly threw his office bag on the dinning table and ran to the toilet without closing the door. Tiffany giggled at the cute antics before she remembered the gift on the sofa. She quickly ran to the sofa and bring the gifts in her room before making her way back to the kitchen. Tiffany walk back to the kitchen to see Taeyeon playing with Jung Hee's hand. That sight was so enduring and comforting to her lost self.

"Open up, Jungie."Taeyeon took the spoon of porridge to feed Jung Hee but he close his mouth tightly. 

"This little boy have been doing this to me just now as well."Tiffany picked Jung Hee up before she feed him. 

"Ah. I see. He wants body contact."Taeyeon opened his arms to welcome Jung Hee but Jung Hee just smiled and turned his head away. 

"Aish.. This naughty boy."Taeyeon put his hands around the baby boy's little waist and tickled him. Jung Hee laughed and screamed, wiggling out of Tiffany's hold. 

"Want daddy now?"Taeyeon stop tickling him and tried getting him into his arms. Jung Hee gladly moved into Taeyeon's arms before he turned around to look at his mother. 

 

 

"So.. What is it that Mrs Kim wants to talk about today?"Jessica and Tiffany have met up for lunch after the short conversation they had over the phone yesterday. Tiffany can sense that Jessica is feeling good today with her tone. 

"It's about.."Tiffany sighed, not knowing how to start. She pick Jung Hee up from the pram and put him on her lap. 

"About?"Jessica narrowed her eyes at Tiffany, knowing that it's something quite serious. 

"Taeng?"

"Something that you could never imagine.. Wanna carry Haiden?"Tiffany passed Jung Hee over to Jessica. Jung Hee wiggled in the air as Tiffany passed him over to Jessica. 

"Such a playful boy, right? Did you bully mommy?"Jessica traced her finger on Jung Hee's soft cheeks and watch how he smile back at her. 

"Aigoo.. So cute!"Jessica squealed at Jung Hee's cuteness. She love watching how those lips of his curl up into a smile. 

"He's always smiling, I can never get angry at him when he gives me his toothy grin."

"You have been bullying mommy right?"Jung Hee chuckled from the itchy feeling on his cheek. 

"When he wakes up in the middle of the night for milk, he doesn't like to go back to sleep after that. He wants to play."

"But it's good that he is active and happy. So, back to you. Who is it about that is causing my best friend to worry?"Jessica played with Jung Hee's fingers and smiled when he hold onto her index finger. 

"It's.. Siwon."Tiffany said the last part softly and lowered her head. 

"What..? Why?"Jessica became all serious and curious. 

"He confessed to me during lunch yesterday."

"What?! What in the world is wrong with him? You're married and he should know that. And you, you have not tell Taeng about this, right?" Jessica knows her best friend well. When it comes to confession, Tiffany would always keep it to herself. Tiffany gingerly shook her head when Jessica got it right. 

"You need to tell Taeng about this, sweetie. Only then he can protect you."Jessica hold on to Tiffany's hand to give her the courage to tell Taeyeon.

"I know. But I'm scared that he will get mad and violent."

"How about the 3 of us meet up for lunch and I tell him?"

"No! He will be even more mad when he hears it from someone else instead of me."Tiffany started to panic when she can't think of any ways to break the news to Taeyeon. 

"Then you have to tell him on your own. I give you until tomorrow night to break the news to him. I'm doing this for you own good, Tiff. I'll tell him if you don't do it. Bear in mind that you have Jung Hee now. I'm not threatening you or anything but I don't want anything to happen to the both of you."

 

 

Siwon was standing outside TaeNy's house. He have bought a box of fruit tarts from a famous bakery and wishes to share with Tiffany. He pressed the door bell a couple of times but nobody open the door for him. On the other hand, Tiffany was playing with Jung Hee when the first door bell rang. She left for the door and took a peek at the door hole and saw Siwon standing outside. Her heart started beating fast and she felt scared. She quickly carried Jung Hee to one of the rooms and locked the door. She was glad that she look before she open the door. 

"Don't make too much noise, Jungie. Uncle Siwon is outside."Tiffany put Jung Hee on the floor. The only toys Jung Hee have was the little colorful blocks that was in his hands when Tiffany carried him away. 

"Sshhh... Play with these first."Tiffany feel like calling Taeyeon home to make her feel safe but she doesn't want to disturb Taeyeon, knowing that he is busy.

"Dadaa.."Jung Hee took the cylinder block and pass it to Tiffany. He smiled at her with him showing her his lower set of teeth. Tiffany just smiled and ruffled the little boy's head. She felt more at eased with Jung Hee's smile and she was glad that Jung Hee cooperated with her in keeping quiet. After a few rings, Siwon finally gave up and he headed home. 


To: Fany
From: Siwon

I wanted to pass you a box of my favourite fruit tarts but you were not at home. I left it by your door step. Eat up! :) I miss you. xoxo


Tiffany shivered at the message. What should she do with the tarts? She decided to just stay in the room a little longer just incase Siwon decided to trick her.

 

 


"Go to sleep, Jungie ah.."Tiffany yawed as she tries to put the playful baby to sleep. Every time she lay him down on the bed, Jung Hee would slowly sit up, wanting to play with her. 

"Mommy's tired. Be a good boy and go to sleep. We'll play again tomorrow, baby~"Tiffanh picked the baby up and cradle him in her arms. Jung Hee smiled at his mother before sending his right thumb into his mouth. Tiffany sighed contently as she knows that Jung Hee is finally cooperating with her. She took the pacifier from the bedside table and put it in Jung Hee's mouth. She kiss the baby one last time before putting him in his own crib. 

Just then, Taeyeon came into the room after doing some of his paper work that he brought home from the office. He noticed the unusually quiet latter and he knew something was on her mind. Tiffany always has that look on her face whenever she is bothered. 

"You okay, darling?"Taeyeon back hugged Tiffany when he saw her watching the baby sleeping. 

"Mhmm."Tiffany hummed. She doesn't want to speak as she was afraid that Taeyeon might hear her voice quiver. She was longing for Taeyeon's warmth and for him to tell her that everything is going to be fine. 

"You know you can tell me anything, everything right? I'll listen, sweetheart."Taeyeon continue back hugging her as he rest his head in Tiffany's shoulder. He felt her nodded and honestly he expected her to at least answer him properly and not just body gestures and hummings. He was about to question further but the felt her shiver. He thought that she was cold and so he tightened his hug around her. He was wrong when he saw her looking down and a few seconds later a warm drop of water dripped onto his hand. 

He immediately turned her around, wanting to look at Tiffany but she was fast enough to bury her head in his chest. Her cries got harder with Taeyeon's constant hushing and loving words. Tiffany was frantically trying to find her comfort in Taeyeon to stop herself from crying but her eyes are not cooperating with her.

"What's wrong, sweetie? Did someone bully you? Is it Jung Hee? I'll scold--"Taeyeon was cut off when he felt Tiffany shaking her head furiously.

"Okay okay."Taeyeon held her head to stop her from shaking. He felt so worried seeing her cry so badly. Tiffany took a deep breath before she finally found some courage to speak, hoping to stop Taeyeon from probing any further. 

"I'm just.. Tired, Tae. I'm good."Tiffany felt a lump in which was making things difficult for her.

"And why is that so? How can I help you?"Taeyeon's voice was filled with hurt and concern. He leaned down to kiss her head hoping to stop her from crying. His heart clenched everytime he take a look at the crying latter. He is willing to do anything to stop her from crying. 

"Nading.."Tiffany's voice was muffled due to her snuggling in Taeyeon's chest. 

"Do you want to eat the tarts that Siwon brought over this evening?"Taeyeon thought that the sugar dessert can help to make Tiffany feel better. Little did he know what Siwon had did to Tiffany. Tiffany shook her head frantically at Siwon's name.

"Have you showered, Fany ah?"Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and pulled her to sit on the bed, breaking the hug. 

"I don't want to."Tiffany shook her head, indicating that she have not showered and does not have any intentions to.

"Aigoo.. Am I going to sleep with a smelly baby tonight?"Taeyeon scrunched his nose and . Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon's cute behavior. She was glad that Taeyeon always make her smile no matter how tired he is. He is always there for her. 

"I'll go prepare a warm bath for you, okay? Wait here."Taeyeon was about to walk away when he felt Tiffany held his hand. 

"Just a moment, sweetie. I'll come back and get you."Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand that was holding him back. He reassured her and smiled. Tiffany shook her head and a slight pout can be seen. 

"Alright. Come with me, sweetie?"Taeyeon pulled Tiffang gently into the toilet. He prepared the bathtub for the bath. While waiting for the water to fill the tub, Taeyeon sit by the edge of the tub and lead Tiffany to sit on his lap. He watch how Tiffany snuggle into his embrace and he hugged her tight, comforting her. They remained silent while waiting for the bathtub. 

"Get in, sweetheart."Taeyeon tapped the side of Tiffany's thigh to signal her to stand. He off the tap and waited for her to get rid of her clothes. 

"You're not showering with me?"Tiffany asked softly as she rubbed her nose. 

"I don't want to lose control of myself. This is the time when I have to be serious because I don't want to upset you or stress you up any further."

"I want you to bath with me. Hug me. I won't get mad if you lose control, TaeTae ah. Infact, I want to feel that only you get to do this to me."Tiffany shyly said. She wants Taeyeon to do anything with her that signifies that she only belong to him and nobody else. 

"Fany ah.. Please tell me what is wrong. Someone threatened you, right?"Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his arms and rubbed her back. 

"Get in first? I want to feel special when I'm with you.."Tiffany removed her clothes and step into the bathtub. She wait for Taeyeon to sit up before he sit in between his legs. 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany turned around to face him and cupped his face.

"I.. Don't want anything to happen to us. I still.. Want to stay with you.. Please promise me to never let me go. I love you, TaeTae ah. Only you."Tiffany started sobbing as she finally indirectly told Taeyeon what was in her mind. She just said whatever was in her mind without processing it. 

"Who will take you away from me? I promise to not let you go, Fany ah. I love you so much. Please stop crying, I still don't know what is wrong here."Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and wiped away those tears that were rolling down her cheeks. He gave her lips a gentle peck.

"Siwon.. He con-confessed to me during lunch a few days ago. And he is trying his best to get me.."Tiffany removed Taeyeon's hands from her head before she looked down into the clear water. She felt scared, scared that Taeyeon will let her go one day. She sobbed even harder when Taeyeon hugged her, burying her face into his bare chest. 

 

 

 

 

Hey Marshmallows! Merry Christmas! 

Finally Tiffany decides to break the news to Taeyeon with the help of Sica. How should Taeyeon react to this situation? Or how do you think will his reaction be? Leave a comment on your thoughts about this chapter. I'll read it. Thank you! 

I've not tell you guys but I'm working now as I'm waiting for my results before I move on to my next education level. This work is tiring and I often come home as if I have no life. Ahahaha. Work is holding me back from updating. And to be honest, recently I have been having a lot of thoughts about my life in the future and I feel really empty and lost... I hope this is normal? 

Okay okay, it's Christmas today! I shouldn't rant. Merry Christmas once again. 

*Yay, managed to update both my stories today!*

For those of you who want to know my social media:

Twitter: @TriciaTan09
Instagram: @msflora1
Ask.fm: @Tricia9
Line: triciatan09

Now playing: Diamond // SNSD 🎧