1st check up

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 60 - 1st check up 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany breathe hard against Taeyeon's chest while moving her head furiously. 

"Don't.."Tiffany mumbled once more before she finally opened her eyes. She sniffed, process everything that was in her mind and looked up at the sleeping figure who had his chin above her head.

"You're n-not going to l-leave me r-right?"She can't help but to sob as the image of her dream came flooding back to her. 

Taeyeon stirred up from his sleep as he felt someone murmuring something. He stretched himself a little before he looked at the sleeping figure below him. 

"I love you.."Taeyeon gave her a peck on the forehead. His usual habit when he wakes up in the middle of the night. The 'sleeping' figure then opened her eyes and looked at Taeyeon and sniffed again. 

"You're awake?"Taeyeon Tiffany's hair but stop when he felt a cold feeling on his chest and he remembered clearly hearing Tiffany sniffed. Is she crying? 

"Are you crying, darling?"

"N-no."Tiffany shook her head before she bury her face into his chest again. Taeyeon felt the cold feeling even more when Tiffany snuggled her head into his chest and he was sure that that were her tears. 

"What's wrong, honey?"

"N-nothing.."

"Tell me what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?"Taeyeon sat up and gently pull Tiffany up with him. Tiffany looked at him timidly before she nodded slightly. 

"What did you dream about?"Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his arms and wrap his arms around her securely.

"W-why do y-you care so m-much, TaeTae?"

"Why not? You're my wife. I need to take care of you and to show you concern, you know. If not what do you think you're to me?"

"I t-thought you d-don't want m-me anymore b-because I'm p-preggy.."She sobbed. 

"Yah! Where did you get that from? You being preggy and having an angel in your tummy is one of the happiest things in my life, darling. I won't not want you. Did you dream that I left you because you're pregnant?"Taeyeon wiped away those tears that were falling out of her eyes. 

"I d-don't know. It f-felt so r-real.."

"It's a dream, honey. I won't leave you. I love you so so much to leave you. Why are you feeling that way, hmmm? Am I not showing you enough love again?"

"R-really? I don't w-want it to be r-real too."Tiffany rest her head on Taeyeon's chest comfortably. 

"Don't worry too much. I'll be here. Don't cry anymore. Should we continue our sleep? You have an appointment with your doctor to check on our little angel."Taeyeon pull Tiffany down with him to lie down on the bed. 

"T-Tae, you said that h-having an angel with m-me is one of the h-happiest things in y-your life. What's the h-happiest?"Tiffany rubbed her swollen eyes before looking at Taeyeon. 

"First, having born into this world is the happiest so that I can see you. Second, having to know you and you being my wife, the love of my life. Third, having an angel with you, the fruit of our love."Taeyeon said confidently and kissed Tiffany's lips. 

"L-looks like almost e-everything has g-got to do with m-me.."Tiffany said timidly before she avoided him again. 

"Yes, definitely. When two different person become one, I have to consider the other half of me, in this case, it's you. I love you so much, see. I won't leave you, I promise."Taeyeon hold up his pinky finger in front of Tiffany. 

"Alright, I trust you."Tiffany hooked her finger with Taeyeon and she broke into a bright smile. 

"That's my girl. Hmm, I wonder if it rained on the day of your birth. Do you know if it did?"

"No? I don't know. Why? Does that matter?"Tiffany frowned when she heard his weird question. 

"I'm sure it did. Heaven must be so sad that it lose one of its angels and so it rained on the day of your birth. The angel that I'm holding in my arms is the angel that heaven lose."Taeyeon tugged the few strands of hair before Tiffany's ear. 

"Cheesy."Tiffany cringed her nose cutely at Taeyeon.

"Alright. Seriously, I love you."Taeyeon lean down to kiss her nose. 

"TaeTae.."

"Hmm?"Taeyeon looked at Tiffany sleepily. 

"Can we go to the amusement park tomorrow after the doctor's appointment?"

"What are we going to do there? You can't ride on most of the rides."

"I want to ride the merry-go-round, TaeTae. Please.."Tiffany pouted. 

"Okay okay. Go to sleep now, princess."Taeyeon kissed her pouted lips gently and sweetly. 

"Thank you, TaeTae. I love you."Tiffany gave Taeyeon her eyesmile and Taeyeon ruffled her hair before he wrap his arms around her tightly. 

"TaeTae, lie flat."Tiffany slightly pushed Taeyeon by his chest. 

"Why?"

"My bed."Tiffany caress Taeyeon's chest before she smiled. 

"Aish.. You're ."Taeyeon smirked. Tiffany stop rubbing and looked at Taeyeon.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"Tiffany just leave her hand on Taeyeon's chest. 

"It's definitely a good thing for me. So pleasurable."

"I think I should ask the doctor if making love during pregnancy is okay or not. I hope it's not."Tiffany retreated her hand back before she turn to lay on the other side, knowing for Taeyeon have in mind. 

 

 

"Honey, will our angel be okay?"Tiffany asked worriedly as they are waiting for the doctor to call them in.

"I'm sure our angel will be okay. Don't worry so much, let's trust that he is doing fine."Taeyeon smiled as he was really excited to see their baby for the first time.

"Really? What if he's not? I'm scared, TaeTae."Tiffany was about to sob as her eyes get teary as she fear that their baby will not be fine.

"No need to be scared, darling. TaeTae is here. I love you."Taeyeon kissed her lips before he put his arms around her waist. 

"Hug hug.."Tiffany pouted and open her arms so that Taeyeon can hug her. 

"Don't be scared. Our baby will be fine, we will see him or her later."Taeyeon lift Tiffany up and put her on his lap. Taeyeon understands that a pregnant lady requires a lot of care.

"Let's go home, TaeTae. I don't want to see the doctor."Tiffany snuggled her head into Taeyeon's chest as she can't stand the smell of the hospital.

"No. Do you want to go to the theme park, darling?"

"Yes!"Tiffany's eyes sparkled when she hear the word theme park.

"Then you have to see the doctor first. Be a good girl. We'll go right after this. Nothing to be scared of, darling."Taeyeon her hair to comfort her. 

"Ms Hwang!"The doctor's assistant called them.

"Let's go."Taeyeon patted Tiffany's back to get her to stand up.

"I don't want.."Tiffany whimpered softly. 

"Did you say that my hug will give you strength? Do you remember me saying that there's nothing to be scared of when I'm around?"Taeyeon caressed her right cheek gently. 

"Alright. Let's go."Tiffany stood up and waited for Taeyeon to hold her hand before she start walking. 

"Hi, Ms Hwang! How are you?"The doctor asked cheerfully upon seeing the couple enter the room. 

"I'm g-good."Tiffany stuttered and Taeyeon gave her hand a squeeze before he smile at her. 

"That's good. Any random cravings? Any morning sickness?"The doctor asked. 

"Ermm.. Ya, cravings. Not so much morning sickness."

"Okay. That's very normal, let's do an ultrasound."The doctor smiled and walk towards the bed to prepare the machine. 

"TaeTae, can you follow me?"Tiffany turned to Taeyeon before she stands up.

"Definitely. I'll go with you."Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and walk towards the doctor.

"Please lie down, Ms Hwang."The doctor sat down on the chair just beside the ultrasound bed. 

"Lie down, honey."Taeyeon spoke softly to Tiffany as he carried her up the bed like a little girl. 

"TaeTae."Tiffany grab onto Taeyeon's arms tightly as she lies down. Taeyeon then helped her to lift up her shirt.

"It's okay, don't worry. It's not going to hurt. The doctor is just going to show us our little angel in your tummy."Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand as the doctor squeeze some gel on top of Tiffany's tummy. The doctor took the scanner and roll it around Tiffany's tummy. Not long after, the screen of the ultrasound showed up. 

"See, this is your little angel."The doctor point at the screen and show the couple the small black patch on the screen. 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany smiled sweetly at Taeyeon as she finally saw their unborn child. Taeyeon can't help but to smile as well as he look carefully at the screen. 

"Doctor, is our angel okay? He is so small.."Tiffany asked. 

"Ya, he is doing fine. He is just 1 month old that's why he is so small."The doctor grab a few pieces of tissue and help Tiffany get rid of the gel on her tummy. 

"I'll develop the photo for you later. You guys must be so happy to have a baby."The doctor smiled and walk to the dustbin to throw the tissue.

"Ms Hwang, I need to do an abdominal check. Please remove your pants. I'll come back in a minutes time."The doctor walked out of the room to let Tiffany remove her pants.

"TaeTae.. I don't want that.. It's going to hurt right?"Tiffany sat up and held both Taeyeon's hands tightly. 

"Darling, that's the only way to make sure our baby is safe. It's not going to hurt that much, she's just going to put her fingers inside to check. Just that. I'm sure she'll use lube."

"How m-many fingers?"

"2 I guess. It's not that bad, compared to.. You know."Taeyeon ed Tiffany's bottom and tugged on her pants to make her lift up her bum.

"I d-don't want.. I'm s-scared."Tiffany held Taeyeon's hands to stop him from undoing her pants. 

"Honey.. No need to be scared, I'll be here. Squeeze my hand tight when you feel the pain. You did well just now. Just remember that we're going to the theme park later, you want to go right? She's just going to put her fingers inside for a while."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany in for a hug as she looked like she is going to cry any moment.

"Calm down, darling. Good girl."Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back to soothe her. He let Tiffany stay in the position for a while to calm her down before getting her ready for the check. 

 

 

"TaeTae, hug hug."Tiffany pouted as she saw Taeyeon reading while walking to the car park. He just bought a new book from the hospital's bookstore regarding pregnancy. She felt neglected.

"Is my princess being clingy again?"Taeyeon stopped and turned to look at Tiffany.

"Do you not like it?"Tiffany stared at the floor and stopped walking. 

"Of course I like it, I love it. Clingy Fany is always the cutest and the most lovable side of you."Taeyeon put the thick book into the paper bag and walked towards Tiffany. He took both Tiffany's hands to wrap it around his waist. 

"You must be tired from all the tests.."Taeyeon bend down slightly to kiss her pouting lips before nudging her head slightly to rest on his chest.

"Pain pain.."Tiffany mumbled. 

"Where?"Taeyeon backed away slightly to take a look at Tiffany. 

"It hurts when I walk.. I hate you."Tiffany frowned. 

"Yah! Why do you hate me? Aish.."

"You told me that it's not really painful but it hurts whenever I move!"Tiffany raised her voice slightly. 

"I'm sorry. I'm not a woman, I don't know how it feels like to go through that. I love you."Taeyeon knows that he needs to be more patient as Tiffany will start to have mood swing soon. 

"I'll make you feel better when we get home."Taeyeon whispered into her ears. 

"Yah! Byuntae!"Tiffany blushed and hide her face in Taeyeon's chest.

"I didn't say anything about making love. You're the one that is byun. But anyways, I wouldn't mind."Taeyeon wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Yah yah yah!!"Tiffany hit his chest 3 times before she hug him. 

"Ouch ouch ouch, Fany..."Taeyeon whined slightly as he rub his burning chest. 

"The doctor did say that making love during pregnancy is fine."Taeyeon added.

"Yah!"Tiffany shouted. 

"Okay okay, don't scream. You're going to hurt your little throat. Save it for later."Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany's ear causing a tint of pink to form on her cheeks. 

"Stop it, TaeTae! I'm serious."Tiffany crossed her arms in front of her chest and frowned.

"Okay okay. Don't be mad."Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's forehead to ease the muscle.

"Do you still want to go to the theme park? You're tired right?"Taeyeon asked as he kissed her forehead. 

"But I want, TaeTae.."Tiffany whined.

"How about this, we go home and you take a nap. I'll wake up up around 5 pm and we head for dinner before going to the theme park. What do you think?"Taeyeon asked as he tucked Tiffany under his chin. Although both of them are in public, Taeyeon is still not shy of showing his affection towards Tiffany. 

"Alright, good idea."Tiffany nodded as she rest comfortably on Taeyeon's chest.

"I love you, TaeTae hubby. I'm sorry for my mood swing. Please don't get mad."Tiffany tiptoe to kiss her husband. 

"Aigoo. I love you too."Taeyeon smiled at the cute side of Tiffany. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello marshmallows! Author's so sorry for the slow update. Thank you for reading this chapter! School holiday just started in my country but I'm going back to school everyday from morning to evening. How is this even a school holiday? *cries*

Anyways, how's this chapter? TaeTae is being more . for his preggy Fany isn't it? Hahaha. Their very first "meeting" with their baby. 

Leave a comment on your thoughts about this chapter. Subscribe, comment and upvote! Thank you so much! :) 
 
Love 
Author