Forgive me?

The LOVE of TaeNy
The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 48 - Forgive me?
 
 
"Let's divorce, Fany ah."Taeyeon said as he caressed her cheeks. 
 
"No!"Tiffany had tears sliding down her cheeks after she heard what Taeyeon said. 
 
"But we are not working out.."
 
"I-in which w-way are we n-not working o-out?"Tiffany hold on to Taeyeon tightly, afraid that he might leave her. 
 
"Everything.."
 
"No. I promise to change, please TaeTae. I will listen to you and do what you want me to do. Give me another chance.."Tiffany's voice trailed off as she saw Taeyeon shaking his head.
 
"I'm sorry.."Taeyeon yanked Tiffany's hand away from her grip and walked away. 
 
"No...."
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany suddenly sat up from her dream, even if it was a dream her face was wet as well. She can't help but to think of it again. 
 
"TaeTae ah..."Tiffany hugged the bear that Taeyeon bought for her to muffle her cries. 
 
"Do you not want me anymore?"Tiffany cried even more realizing that she was in her own room instead of theirs and she remembered of the quarrel they had last night. She turned to look at the clock and it was 4am. She can't sleep and there's nothing to do. An empty mind always run wild. She then curled into a ball with the bear in between her arms trying to cry herself to sleep. Tiffany successfully fell asleep after a few toss and turns. Well, she yearns for Taeyeon's lullaby but... 
 
3 hours later, Tiffany's alarm clock rang and it woke her up. She groaned as she was being disturbed from her sleep. Her hand stretch out to the nightstand to off the alarm clock. She wants to sleep some more because she didn't sleep well last night but she has to make breakfast for Taeyeon even though the were not on good terms. Tiffany is a good wife, isn't she? Who wouldn't want a wife like her? Despite her husband giving her cold shoulders, she still wants to make breakfast for him so that he doesn't go to work with an empty stomach. She went up to the master bed room to take her clothes but was surprised that Taeyeon wasn't around anymore. 
 
Did you go to work just to avoid me, TaeTae ah? - Tiffany
 
She quietly showered and went straight to work since she doesn't have the appetite to eat. Taeyeon didn't leave a single note or message telling her that he is off to work. 
 
On the other hand, Taeyeon stop by a cafe to get sandwiches for his breakfast before going to his office. 
 
"I see you're early today. Tiff didn't prepare breakfast for you?"Yuri came in to look for his best friend who look so tired. 
 
"Nope. I left home earlier than usual and she wasn't awake yet."Taeyeon answered nonchalantly while sipping his cup of coffee. 
 
"Did something happen between the 2 of you?"Yuri narrowed his eyes at him. 
 
"N-no."
 
"You sure? You don't want to tell me? I can listen to you. Sica says that I'm a good listener."
 
"Fine fine. I quarreled with Fany last night."Taeyeon looked down on the table, feeling guilty for what he did.
 
"Over what?"Yuri tapped his fingers on his table, waiting for his answer. 
 
"Over her. She rushed home to prepare dinner for me after her work. She is tired, Yuri. So I asked her to quit her job and be a housewife instead. I told her that I will take care of her.. But she didn't want.. And that's when things happen.."
 
"Oh. This. I have talked about it with Sica before."
 
"So what did you do? Did Jessi quit?"
 
"No. We've worked up an idea. Tae, don't quarrel with Tiff. She's a nice girl. And if you know, she cries easily." 
 
"Of course I know that, Yuri. I'm her husband. How can I not know that?"
 
"Then go home and talk things out calmly, Tae. I don't want to see my wife's best friend crying."
 
"I will. Thanks Yuri."
 
"No problem. Girls like to feel like she is being loved. So buy her flowers later before you go home. Cuddle with her and say sweet words. Frequent kisses and hugs is a must, okay? Girls like those as well. And make up with her."Yuri smirked. 
 
"Yah! If Fany were to ever walk in, I will be dead, thanks to you. Dirty-minded Yuri."
 
"Chill. She's not here. I'm sure she's talking to Sica about it now."
 
"Surely."
 
"Give her a call and say I love you to her. I bet you didn't spare her a kiss since last night."
 
"Yuri..."
 
"Okay okay. I gave you my advice. Listen or not is your decision."Yuri lift up both his hands and surrender to Taeyeon. 
 
"Just remember to shower her with love when you get home ya."Yuri finish what he wanted to say and left the room. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Fany ah! Fany! Open the door."Taeyeon knock on the door multiple times. He was worried sick about his wife after he got a call from Jessica saying that his wife wasn't feeling well. 
 
"Fan--"Taeyeon was about to knock the door again but the door suddenly open revealing his wife. 
 
"Fany ah, are you sick? Which part of you are you not feeling well? Have you seen the doctor? Have you taken your medicine?"Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into a hug immediately after she open the door. Tiffany was shocked from the sudden concern that Taeyeon was showing her. But she can't lie that she didn't like it, she love it. She have been yearning for his hug since last night. She melted in his embrace.
 
"I'm fine, Tae. Are you hungry? What do you want to have for dinner? How about chicken soup and kimchi fried rice? I have ingredients for that. I will prepare it so you can have an early dinner."All Tiffany have in her mind was anything to make Taeyeon forgive her. Even if it means being a housewife. 
 
"Don't change the topic, darling."Tiffany was surprised that Taeyeon actually called her darling. 
 
"My heart is just throbbing and I'm feeling dizzy."Tiffany cling onto Taeyeon because she felt a little dizzy again. Taeyeon know that from her actions as he tighten his arms around her. 
 
"Relax, honey."Taeyeon plant a kiss on her forehead and carried her to her pink bed. 
 
"Pink is better for you, right honey? Or do you want to sleep in our room?"Taeyeon gently lay her down on her bed. 
 
"I'll just stay here."
 
"Take your medicine first."Taeyeon covered her with her blanket. 
 
"No. I will be fine after a short nap."
 
"No. I bought some medicine from the pharmacy while on the way home."Taeyeon ran out of her room to take the packet of medicine that he left on the table earlier and not forgetting a bottle of water. 
 
"I don't want that, Tae. I am really fine."
 
Taeyeon put everything on the nightstand and he help Tiffany sit up. He then sat behind her so that she can lean back. He opened the bottle of water and passed it to her. 
 
"Drink it."Taeyeon passed her capsules. Tiffany whimpered slightly as she was forced to take the medicine. Taeyeon saw Tiffany popping the medicine into and he hugged her again. 
 
"Good girl. Slowly, slowly."Taeyeon whispered into her ears. 
 
"I love you, Tiffany Kim."
 
I'm still part of his name? - Tiffany
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany turn around to face him. 
 
"Yes, darling?"
 
"Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry about what I said last night. I am willing to be your housewife, just don't ignore me, please. Don't divorce, I don't want that. I have typed out the resignation letter just now, I will pass it to Siwon tomorrow morning."Tiffany said as she sobbed. 
 
"Hey, who say that I want to divorce? I don't want that as well. I love you so much to even part with you. You don't know how much I love you, don't you?"Taeyeon turned her around so that he can face her. 
 
"S-sorry.."She buried her face in her palms. 
 
"Honey, stop saying sorry. It's not your fault, it's mine."Taeyeon pull her head into his chest. 
 
"It's not yours, it's mine as well.. If I have agreed, we wouldn't have quarreled."Tiffany sobbed in his chest as she clenched her fingers tightly to fight with the pain that her heart was feeling right now. 
 
"No. I shouldn't have forced you. I should have know that you love your job. I shouldn't ask you to quit. I was childish."Taeyeon kissed her cheeks as he rubbed her back in a fast manner. 
 
"No, it---"
 
"Sshhh.."Taeyeon put his finger on her lips to stop her from talking.
 
"Look at me, darling."Taeyeon gently push her away from him so that he can see her. 
 
"I love you, Fany. I don't want to part with you. Not divorcing as well. If you don't want to be a housewife, continue with your job then. Make me proud."Taeyeon kissed her lips gently, those lips that he have missed so much. 
 
"R-really?"Tiffany asked with a smile plastered on her slightly pinkish face. 
 
"Yes, hon. I love you. I want you to be happy. I don't want you to cry and cry over it."Taeyeon her hair. 
 
"Thank you, TaeTae!"Tiffany hugged him tight. 
 
"I heard you didn't sleep well last night because of a dream, right?"Taeyeon returned the hug. 
 
"How did you know?"Tiffany looked up to him. 
 
"I have my ways. Remember I told you that I don't want to missed out a single thing that has got to do with you? I mean it because I love you so damn much. Why didn't you wake me up and let me pat you to sleep?"Taeyeon lean down to give her a peck on the cheek. 
 
"You were still angry at that time and it was dark outside."
 
"Pabo yah."Taeyeon gently rub his cheek with hers. 
 
"Take a nap, Fany. We will go out for dinner later."Taeyeon helped Tiffany lie down.
 
"I can cook, TaeTae."
 
"No. You're unwell. And that's final."Tiffany pouted after hearing what her hubby said. 
 
"It's just a headache."
 
"No. You're dizzy."
 
"Just that. Nothing serious, TaeTae."
 
"No. What if you fall and injure yourself?"
 
"That won't happen. You're so overprotective."
 
"Because you're my wife, I love you."
 
"Yah.."Tiffany pouted again.
 
"No pouting as well."Taeyeon kissed her pouting lips.
 
"Yah! Then what can I do?"
 
"Close you eyes and sleep."
 
"Can you sleep with me, darling?"Tiffany tugged Taeyeon's hands. 
 
"Sure."Taeyeon got onto the bed and slip his arm under her neck and another arm pulling her closer to him. 
 
Taeyeon lift up his head and gave her a few kisses around her face before he lie down again. And after a few seconds, he starts kissing her again. 
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany groaned. 
 
"What?"
 
"I know it's you."
 
"Of course it's me, if not who? Siwon?"
 
"What does Siwon have got to do with us?"
 
"I know he dotes on you, a lot. He likes you, doesn't he?"
 
"TaeTae..."Tiffany gave him her death glare.
 
"Haven't I told you that it won't work on me?"
 
"Yah! I can't sleep if you're being naughty."
 
"That's not my problem. I miss you."Taeyeon starts kissing all over her face again. 
 
"That tickles.."Tifffany giggled at his actions because of the ticklish feeling.
 
"Fine fine. Go to sleep, sweetheart."Taeyeon hummed her lullaby for her to sleep. 
 
When both of them was about to fall asleep, Taeyeon's phone started ringing, disrupting their sleep. 
 
"Aish.."Taeyeon groaned as he get his phone from his pocket. 
 
"Daddy.. What is it? I told you that I'm at home because Fany needs me."Taeyeon answered his phone call. 
 
"Hey son! How's my Fany?"Mr Kim asked cheerfully. 
 
"Excuse me, daddy. Fany's mine and only mine."Taeyeon gritted his teeth. Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon. 
 
"Not funny, Mrs Kim. I told you that, right? I'm not sharing you with anyone."Taeyeon said as he was still on the phone. 
 
"Okay okay fine. How's she?"
 
"She has a little headache because she didn't sleep well last night."
 
"I heard you had a fight with her. Have you apologized?"
 
"Row, daddy. Not fight. And we're fine now."Taeyeon answered.
 
"Good good. Tae, can you come over later after dinner? Mommy and I need your help."
 
"On what? Is it serious?"Taeyeon bite his lower lips because the way Mr Kim puts it made it sound so serious.
 
"Ehh.. I don't know either. Just come after dinner. Bye~"
 
"Alright. Bye bye, Daddy."Taeyeon hang up the phone and looked at Tiffany. 
 
"Dad wants us to go home for a while. He needs help in something."Taeyeon pecked her lips gently, full of love. 
 
"Help on what? Is he sick?"
 
"I don't know either. We'll fine out later. Go to sleep first and we'll go for dinner before we go to his house."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey! How's this chapter? What does Mr Kim wants? As usual, leave a comment on your thoughts about this chapter ya. Thank you.
Aish.. I'm not motivated to write anymore.. Gosh.. Story is getting boring isn't it? I'm sorry I don't write .. :'( sorry