Maldives

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy 

Chapter 73 - Maldives 

"TaeTae, if Jungie wakes up, help me take care of him please."Tiffany was about to go shower as she placed her clothes on her shoulder. Jung Hee has been sleeping for the past hour and she is worried that he might wake up anytime. 

"Yes, Fany ah."Taeyeon answered without removing his eyes away from his iPad. He is watching a movie with his earpiece on. Tiffany then sighed and shook her head as she enters the toilet. Jung Hee stirred when Taeyeon accidentally let out his signature laugh. He opened his eyes and stare at the ceiling for a good 5 minutes before he decided to crawl. 

"P-pa.."Jung Hee got on all fours and he wobbly made his way towards Taeyeon who is laughing away again. He smiled when he saw his daddy so happy. That caused his saliva to drip out of his mouth and onto the bed. Taeyeon on the other hand didn't notice that Jung Hee is awake. Failing to get his daddy's attention, Jung Hee sat on his heels and rub his itchy little nose. Anyone who sees Jung Hee will automatically pinch his cute little cheeks, especially since it's rosy now. After feeling better from rubbing, Jung Hee crawl towards the headrest and sit beside his daddy. 

"Oh. You're up, Jungie."Taeyeon put one of his hand around Jung Hee and pulled him closer. Jung Hee was happy that he managed to get Taeyeon's attention and he clapped his hands, earning kisses from his daddy. His bright smile managed to get Taeyeon to smile back at him. Taeyeon then turn his attention back at the iPad to continue his movie. He wants to finish it as soon as possible as the trip to Maldives will be spent only on Tiffany. Jung Hee held on tightly to the headrest for support before he stands up to walk towards the other corner of the bed.

"J-Jungie ah."Taeyeon bring the baby next to him after he felt that Jung Hee left his side. Jung Hee chuckled at his daddy and squealed. He felt happy to get his attention again. 

"I don't want you to fall.. Be good."Taeyeon bring the iPad down to Jung Hee's eye level, wanting to entertain him. Jung Hee was curious of the 'moving imagines' that the electronic gadget is producing and he when to touch the screen. 

"Aish.."The video paused from Jung Hee's touch. Taeyeon took Jung Hee's hand away from the screen and push the play button. Jung Hee felt it amusing and he when to touch the screen again. He then smile at his daddy, playing with him. Taeyeon wanted to get angry but Jung Hee's chuckle made him happy. 

"You little monkey."Taeyeon put down the iPad and remove his ear piece, wanting to disturb Jung Hee. He carried Jung Hee and place him in the middle of the bed before wrapping him up with the thick blanket. Only Jung Hee's head can be seen. This restricts Jung Hee's movements. 

"Gee.."Jung Hee showed Taeyeon his white teeth as he thought that Taeyeon is going to let him go but Taeyeon went back to continue his movie. He laughed at how Jung Hee looked like a small caterpillar, looking so cute. 

"E-ehhh.."After struggling for a while, Jung Hee gave up as he knows that his father is not going to let him go so easily. He let out a cry as he felt very warm, wanting to be released. Just then, Tiffany came out of the toilet while wiping her hair dry. She felt very refreshed after a shower. 

"Jungie..!"Tiffany heard Jung Hee's whimper and she immediately went towards him. Even though she knows that she shouldn't laugh, Tiffany can't help but to smile at how cute Jung Hee looked. 

"Aigoo.. Why did you do this to Jungie, daddy?"Tiffany picked that little money up in her arms and removed the blanket around him. Jung Hee squealed after he got released and smiled at Taeyeon as if he won the battle. 

"He was naughty and I can't watch my movie."Taeyeon stuck his tongue out at Jung Hee.

"You could have just watch the movie on the plane, TaeTae. Jung Hee should come first in your eyes."To be honest, Tiffany isn't very please with what Taeyeon did to Jung Hee. Not because he wrapped Jung Hee up with blanket but because he put his movie first before Jung Hee. 

"No, I want to finish up the movie so that I can spend all my attention on you during this entire trip. You come first, Fany ah."Both Taeyeon and Tiffany are slightly sensitive with their feelings from all the happenings recently, especially Tiffany. She sighed and walked out of the room with Jung Hee as she doesn't want an argument to start. 

"Aish.. Stupid, Taeyeon. You made her mad."Taeyeon self blamed himself as he knows Tiffany isn't very happy with him right now. He slumped into the bed and sighed. After all, Tiffany did majority of the housework and she is feeling tired. Hence, Taeyeon understood why Tiffany was being so grumpy. 

"Darling~"Taeyeon came into the kitchen to look from his wife who is making milk for their little one. He didn't get a reply nor a body gesture but a cold treatment. 

"I'm sorry, okay. I should have understood that Jung Hee should be my priority between my movie and him.."Taeyeon back hugged Tiffany and rested his chin on her shoulder. 

"TaeTae is sorry. He knows that Fany is tired and that he should at least help out with taking care of Jung Hee. But the fact that he did realise his mistake, shouldn't he be forgiven?"Taeyeon spoke with the voice of a kid and that made Tiffany smile. 

"Forgive me, Fany ah.."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on her neck.

"Mhmm."Tiffany hummed. She turned around and buried her face into Taeyeon's chest as she felt guilty for getting angry at Taeyeon. She knows she is being a bit unreasonable. 

"You're not crying, right?"Taeyeon took the milk bottle away from Tiffany's hand before he pulled her closer towards him and rubbed her back in a up and down manner. Tiffany shook her head before she lift up her head to look at Taeyeon. 

"I'm sorry for being mad at you. I know I'm unreas--"Taeyeon silenced Tiffany with a kiss on her lips as he knows that Tiffany is torturing herself in her mind. 
"Hey. Don't be sorry, Fany ah. You didn't do anything wrong. You're just training me to be the best daddy for Jung Hee. That's all. I understand the point you're coming from."Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and smiled at her, wanting to reassure her that he is fine. 

"Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany snuggle her head back into Taeyeon's chest.

"No problem. I love you, darling." 

 

 

"Are you sure we're gonna leave Jungie at mommy and daddy's place?"Tiffany asked as she settles down in the car with Jung Hee on her lap. They are flying to Maldives tonight and Taeyeon suggested on leaving Jung Hee in Korea with his parents. 

"Yes, Fany ah. Didn't we talk about this already?"

"I know. But.. You know Jung Hee is a very active baby and I don't want to tire daddy and mommy out."Tiffany just said what was troubling her and that's the truth. 

"They will be fine. You don't know how bored they were everyday. More than happy to have Jungie with them, right Jung Hee?"Taeyeon turned to the back to smile at Jung Hee who also returns the smile. 

"See, he is happy."Jung Hee moved happily in his mother's hold and he squealed.

"Let's go, Fany ah. Don't worry too much."Taeyeon left the car and opened the door for Tiffany to come out. He then take Jung Hee's baby bag from the car boot. 

"Don't be a naughty boy, Jungie ah."Tiffany tapped Jung Hee's cheek once before she walk into the Kim's house. 

 

 

"Ahhh. It feels good to have you in my arms."Taeyeon sniffed Tiffany's hair before he kiss her head. They are on the plane now to Maldives. *ding* The signal for them to remove their seatbelt is off. Taeyeon quickly unfasten his and Tiffany's then lifting up the armrest. 

"Aigoo.. TaeTae ah.."Tiffany giggled and cupped Taeyeon's face after he finish whatever he was doing. He looks so cute when he scrambles. 

"Okay, Fany ah. You can be my wife for the next 5 days 4 nights. Just concentrate on being TaeTae's dearest, okay?"

"Pabo yah! I'm always your wife, okay? Unless you are telling me that you have an affair behind my back?"Tiffany knocked Taeyeon's head with her knuckle, earning groans from him.
"Yah! That hurts, darling."Taeyeon rubbed his head with his hand to soothe the pain. 

"Serve you right."Even though Tiffany said this, she still help Taeyeon rub his sore area and not forgetting a kiss after that. 

"Oh. My angel just kissed me! Not pain anymore."Taeyeon cutely acted in front of Tiffany, making her roll her eyes at him. 

"Bother to explain, Kim TaeTae?"

"You might not notice this but I do. You're not 24/7 my wife because most of the time you're Jung Hee's mommy. And I'm left alone, lacking your attention. I'm so pitiful right?"Taeyeon pursed his lower lip out, making him look cute like a puppy. 

"And you're jealous? Jungie is just a baby. And he's your son!"Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon's words as they might sound ridiculous to her. 

"Sort of. I need your attention too, Fany ah. I'm a baby, your baby."

"Aigoo.. Baby TaeTae. You're going to get all my during attention this trip and you do not have to get jealous anymore."Tiffany moved out of Taeyeon's hold and kissed his lips before going back to the previous position. 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany held onto Taeyeon's hand when there's turbulence. 

"Yes, sweetie?"Taeyeon moved to look at Tiffany, making sure that she is okay. 

"I feel nausea.."Tiffany gave Taeyeon's arm a squeeze when she felt her tummy churning. 

"N-nausea? Nausea?! Why?"Taeyeon quickly take the paperbag provided by the airline to standby incase Tiffany is about to throw up.

"You don't have this problem in the past, Fany ah."Taeyeon tightened his hold around Tiffany and rubbed her back, hoping that she will feel better. 

"I think i-it's the t-turbulence.. Do you want to sit further away from me, TaeTae? If I'm going to vomit, i don't want to throw up all over you."Tiffany moved away from Taeyeon's arms and lean against the airplane window for support. 

"No, Fany ah. Even if you're going to throw up all over me, I won't move away. I want to take care of you."Taeyeon took a small bottle of water he refilled before boarding the plane and gave it to Tiffany. 

"Drink something, honey. I'll get you something to munch on so that you feel better. It's a 8 to 9 hours flight."Taeyeon move closer to Tiffany and bring her into his arms again. He then bring Tiffany's fringe to the back of her head and her forehead. He press on the button on the armrest to call for the air stewardess. 

"Don't worry okay. You're going to be fine, darling. I'm here."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead and rubbed her arm to warm her up. 

 

 

Taeyeon gently peel off Tiffany's hands that was around his waist and rest it on her thigh. The plane is about to land and all the passengers have to get ready. He then fasten Tiffany's seatbelt and put the armrest down into its normal position. Taeyeon have been patting Tiffany to sleep every time she whimpers, like how a daddy takes care of his daughter. But with just a few pats, she goes back to her dreamland again. He hasn't been catching much sleep as all his attention is on Tiffany, making sure that she is fine and not feeling nausea. 

"Darling, we're here."Taeyeon unfastened Tiffany's seatbelt and then he her cheek with his thumb. 

"Mhmm.."Tiffany rubbed her eyes as she took Taeyeon's hand and stood up. They then walk towards the custom to get their passport chopped. While queuing, Taeyeon put his hand around Tiffany and make her stand closer to him. 

"Rest first."He then push her head towards his chest and kiss her forehead. His hand was always around her so that she doesn't fall. 

"You want piggyback?"

"No thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany tip toe to give Taeyeon a kiss on his lips as she knows that Taeyeon didn't sleep much. 

"Awww. I love that kiss."Taeyeon let Tiffany go when it was her turn to clear the immigration. She then wait for him at the side before get their luggage and then to the taxi. Once Tiffany is in the taxi, she was like glued to the window, looking at the view outside. 

"Fany ah.. It's so dark now. We can't see much."That's true. It's only 5++ in the morning and the sun have yet to rise. 

"Oh right."Tiffany blushed and smile sheepishly at Taeyeon, earning herself a pinch on her cheek. 

"So cute."The journey to their hotel was quite short as it is near the airport. They pay the taxi driver some money before they get into the hotel to check in. 
 
"Are you still nausea, honey?"Taeyeon tap the white card against the door and let himself enter before he pull Tiffany with him, not forgetting their luggage.

"Slight. But definitely better than before."Tiffany let go of Taeyeon's hand and she walked towards the big window. She lets Taeyeon settle the luggage while she stands by the window. A frown is clearly shown on her forehead as there's nothing for her to see. 

"Let's get some sleep first, shall we?"Taeyeon stood behind Tiffany and back hugged her. 

"Why is there nothing to see?"Tiffany turned her head to look at Taeyeon. 

"There will be something to see after we wake up, I promise. Go sleep now."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's frown away but it soon came back again. 

"But TaeTae I want to tour tour.."Tiffany pout, making her lower lips visible. 

"It's so early now. There's nothing to do, Fany ah."Taeyeon turned Tiffany around and then he kiss her lips. He finds that Tiffany look like a little kid. 

Maybe this is how our future daughter will behave if we have one. - Taeyeon 

Taeyeon smiled at the thoughts of Tiffany's cuteness and behaviour plus his dorkiness.

"Alright. We'll rest first. But promise me that you will bring me out?"Tiffany was still pouting as she yearns to go out and tour but it's too early.

"I promise, my sweetheart. Now, don't pout anymore. You're too cute to handle you know."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to the bed and he sit down on it. What he did next made Tiffany surprise. He was going to remove Tiffany's skinny jeans but she managed to resist. 

"What are you doing, Kim TaeTae?"Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's hands away from the hem of her jeans. She blushed furiously at Taeyeon's aggressiveness. 

"What are you thinking huh? Blushing so much. I'm just going to remove your pants because it will be uncomfortable for you to sleep in that."Taeyeon flicked Tiffany's forehead slightly too hard, causing a pink patch to form on her forehead. 

"Yah! It hurts.."Tiffany rubbed her forehead as tears were b in her eyes. She can't take the pain as it was too much. Taeyeon lead her to sit on his lap but he managed to get her after a few tries.

"Sorry, darling. I didn't know it was this painful."Taeyeon then remove Tiffany's hand from her forehead and he noticed the red patch. He rubbed it so that there will not be any bruise there but he was too harsh. 

"O-ouch!! Stop p-please."Tiffany squirmed in Taeyeon's arms as the pain was too much for her to handle. She cry silently in his arms like a little girl who just hit herself on her head.

"Okay okay. Sshhh.."Taeyeon stop his rubbings and kissed her forehead hoping to ease her pain. 

"B-bully."Tiffany wiped her tears away and mumbled into Taeyeon's chest. The clingy Fany is back. Taeyeon wanted to laugh at how cute Tiffany is looking but he held it back as he knows that that will cause more tears. 

"Okay, TaeTae bully."Taeyeon rest his chin on Tiffany's head but she move away from him and onto the bed. 

"Fany ah, do you know that your cuteness is making you so irresistible?"Taeyeon crawl towards her and pinned her on the bed. 

"Yah! Get off me.."Tiffany laughed as Taeyeon tickled her sides. 

"So cute!"Taeyeon is so entertained by Tiffany's giggles and he doesn't want to stop. But with the fear of making her cry again, he paused and rest above Tiffany with his arms supporting his weight.

"I love you."With just now's lively atmosphere, it soon turned into a romantic atmosphere as Taeyeon connect his lips with Tiffany. As the kiss intensified, Taeyeon pull the thick blanket over their body and begin with his activity. 

"I love you too, TaeTae."Tiffany mumbled into the kiss without separately her lips from his.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alright! Chapter 73 is up! This chapter is longer than usual as I had to make it up to you guys, my awesome marshmallows. Sorry for making you wait so long for an update. It's not easy managing 2 ongoing stories. Trust me, I know how it feels like to wait for your subscriptions to update. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter as I put in effort to make TaeNy sweet and I hope you can feel it. I'm running out of brain juice. And I can tell that my story's sweetness is no longer there anymore, right? 😟 aish. 

Comment below on your thoughts for this chapter and I'll see you again in chapter 74 for TaeNy's stay in Maldives! Thank you and stay tune. 

Ps. If you managed to read to the end of my boring chapter, 👏👏👏 I clap for you.

Love
Author