We'll try harder

The LOVE of TaeNy
The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 55 - We'll try harder
 
Taeyeon woke up to see a sleeping angel beside him. He smiled as he pulled her closer to him and he make sure that Tiffany is all wrapped up nicely with the blanket to prevent her from feeling cold, especially since she isn't wearing anything underneath. He gave her a kiss on the forehead before he observe the features on her flawless face. How can she look so pretty even without makeup? Remembering that his wife is , Taeyeon's mind ran wild and he can't help but to peek at her. He lifted up the blanket a bit to look at her body. As he was enjoying, he remembered the reason why they had their night session.
 
(Back to last night)
 
"Let's have our own... Baby.."Tiffany said the last part softly as she looked away.
 
"B-baby..? Why so sudden, Fany ah? But you sounded so hesitant.. Did you do it because of my parents? You don't have to, I've answered to that already."
 
"No, TaeTae. I want a baby, I want us to have a baby of our own. You don't want to have a baby with me..?"Tiffany sounded sad as though Taeyeon doesn't want a baby with her.
 
"I want! Of course I want!"Taeyeon broke into a smile, the amount of happiness that was in him was shown on his face. "But,  why?"Taeyeon wrap both his arms around her slender waist and pull her closer to him.
 
"Because I heard that it's not easy to conceive and it requires a lot of patience. Wait till I and ready, i think it is harder to conceive."Tiffany rest her head on his chest.
 
"Look, I still feel that you're not ready. Don't force yourself, Fany. The baby can wait."Taeyeon kissed her hair.
 
"No, I want a baby. But can we promise that we take it slowly?"Tiffany lifted up her head to look at Taeyeon.
 
"Definitely. I don't want you to get too stress. It is harder to get pregnant. We'll take it slowly. I don't want to hurt you."Taeyeon said as the thought of having a baby in Tiffany's womb lingered in his mind. "I love you so much, darling."Taeyeon bend down slightly to kiss her lips.
 
"I'm so happy, sweetheart. I can't contain it.."Taeyeon started swinging Tiffany around. Her sweet giggles travelled into Taeyeon's ears and he felt even happier.
 
(Back to reality)
 
Tiffany woke up as she felt a pair of eyes staring at her and partly because she felt cold. She yawned and stretched slightly before opening her eyes to see her husband staring at her body. She then flicked his forehead with her fingers as she thought he was a ert. He indeed is.
 
"Yah! How can you peek at me when I sleep?"Tiffany pouted.
 
"How can I not peek at your y body?"Taeyeon wriggled his eyebrow.
 
"Yah.. That's why I said I want to wear back my clothes last night but you took it away from me." After their "night workout" yesterday, Tiffany wanted to wear back her pink night gown but Taeyeon took it away from her as he locks it in the safe box without letting Tiffany see the passcode. Taeyeon just laughed remembering that her night gown is still in the lock.
 
"Yah! ert. Stop laughing.."Tiffany continued pouting with her eyes slightly tearing up. She felt like her husband is teasing her too much.
 
"Hey, why are you crying? Are you in pain?"Taeyeon stopped laughing after he saw his wife tearing up. He was concerned about her. He hovered her and stoke her forehead, calming her down. Tiffany just shook her head and looked away from her husband's direction.
 
"Then why? Tell me."Taeyeon turn her face to make her look at him.
 
"P-ert."Tiffany covered her face with her palms.
 
"Okay okay. I'm not going to tease you anymore. Such a cry baby."Taeyeon tugged on her arms wanting to look at her. "I love you, darling."Taeyeon planted kissed all over her hands and her hair.
 
"What can I do to make up to you?"
 
"Nothing."Tiffany removed her hands from her face and it was pinkish.
 
"Are you mad?"Taeyeon held her hand and kissed her nose.
 
"What if I am?"
 
"Then I will think of something to make up to my baby."Taeyeon whispered near her lips before he kiss her.
 
"Really?"Tiffany was actually not mad but she was shy just now.
 
"What do you want? Do you want to extend our stay here? Or do you want me to go shopping with you and collect you bags? Or do you want my kisses and hugs?"
 
"Everything."Tiffany whispered into his ears.
 
"Oh. Someone wants to be treated like a princess today."
 
"Aren't you suppose to treat me like a princess everyday?"
 
"You're my princess everyday."Taeyeon used his index finger to touch her nose and she giggled.
 
"I'm just kidding, TaeTae. You have a meeting to attend to. I will go shopping on my own."
 
"I have no meeting today. I can go shopping with my princess but there is a meeting tomorrow morning and I should be done by afternoon so I can go shopping with you after that as well."
 
"Really, TaeTae?"Tiffany's face immediately lit up. She likes her husband to accompany her and spoil her.
 
"Yes, darling. I'm going to spoil you today."
 
"Are you sure you won't regret it, TaeTae?"
 
"I'm sure."Taeyeon cringed his nose and he rub his nose with Tiffany's.
 
"Shall we go shower? I want to spend a lot a lot of time with my baby."
 
"Yes, TaeTae!"Tiffany showed Taeyeon her eyesmile before she throw her arms around his neck.
 
"You're so cute."Taeyeon pecked her lips before he carry her bridal style to the toilet for a romantic bubble bath.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's the third day after they came back from Washington and Tiffany is still not feeling very right. She have been complaining that her head is spinning and she doesn't have any appetite to eat.
 
"T-TaeTae ah..."Tiffany wave her arms in the air, trying to catch her husband's attention.
 
"Yes, darling."Taeyeon put down everything that he is doing and walk towards Tiffany. He held her hand and brought it down.
 
"Hug hug.."Tiffany spread out her arms for Taeyeon.
 
"Awww.."Taeyeon helped Tiffany to sit up before he pull her into his embrace.
 
"Still feeling very unwell?"Taeyeon used his hand to wipe away the cold sweat that is forming on her forehead.
 
"Mhmm.."Tiffany nodded her head and she buries her head deeper into Taeyeon's stomach.
 
"That tickles, honey.."Taeyeon tried to suppress his laughter.
 
"Hmph!"Tiffany fold her arms and pouted.
 
"Why are you mad?"Taeyeon pull her closer to him again.
 
"I like to bury my head in your tummy but you don't allow."
 
"I did not say I don't allow. I said its ticklish because you keep turning your head. You're like a baby you know. Only babies do that."Taeyeon peck her pouting lips.
 
"That's as good as not allowing."Tiffany frowned.
 
"You're such a brat princess."Taeyeon massage her forehead to ease the muscles.
 
"Don't love me then."Tiffany hit Taeyeon's hands away from her forehead.
 
"Hey."Taeyeon flicked her forehead.
 
"Ouch.. I hate you."Tiffany wanted to stomp out of the room but there was a sudden pain coming from her lower tummy.
 
"Ouch.."Tiffany hold onto her stomach to ease the pain.
 
"What happened?"Taeyeon rushed to her side before helping her to the bed.
 
"Go away.."
 
"stop being hard-headed, darling."Taeyeon kissed her forehead before he went down to receive a warm cloth.
 
"Aish.."Tiffany bite her lower lips to bear with the pain.
 
"Wait, could you be preggy?"Taeyeon asked as he stopped at the door with his hand still holding onto the door nob.
 
"Really, TaeTae?!"Tiffany's face was plastered with a very big smile.
 
"I can't confirm yet. You need to do a test. But the symptoms are quite simmilar."
 
"Can we buy some pregnancy test kit?"Tiffany suggested.
 
"I will buy it. You stay at home and rest."
 
"No. I want to come."Tiffany whined.
 
"Such a brat. Let's go."Taeyeon smiled and extend his hand towards Tiffany.
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon have been waiting outside the toilet for about 10 minutes after his wife enter the toilet with the pregnancy test kit. He was getting impatient and anxious as he pace outside the toilet waiting for Tiffany to come out. He actually wanted to help Tiffany with the test but Tiffany doesn't want and she locked him outside the toilet. Who knows what Taeyeon will do?
 
"Fany ah..."Taeyeon knocked on the door countless times after Tiffany have entered the toilet. "Is everything okay, wifey?"Taeyeon knocked on the door again after he heard no reply from Tiffany. "I'm going to break open this door if you're not going to reply me."Taeyeon threatened. He had enough. Taeyeon heard the door unlock and not long after, he saw a dejected looking Tiffany and he know what that means.
 
"Fany, it's okay my dear."Taeyeon sat down on the bed beside Tiffany. "Don't give up, darling. We are still young, there's a lot of time for us."He put his hand around her waist and another hand beside her head, wanting her to lean on his shoulders.
 
"B-but we tried.."She sniffed.
 
"I know we tried. But how long? The most 2 weeks, darling. That's not enough yet. We need to work hard."Taeyeon wipe her tears off her flawless cheeks before he turned to face her. "As long as the both of us don't give up, it is not impossible."Taeyeon kissed her lips to reassure her.
 
"B-but what if we tried and we still can't?"Tiffany sobbed even harder as she thought of the negative things.
 
"Well, everything is so advanced now. It is possible, sweetheart. Just don't pressurize yourself, it is harder to get preggy when you're stressed."Taeyeon smiled as he want Tiffany to know that she can do it. "I'll be here regardless of what you do.  I love you."
 
"I-I'm scared, TaeTae."
 
"Of what, darling?"Taeyeon intertwine his fingers with Tiffany's.
 
"What if I can't get preggy? Will you leave me?"Tiffany hiccuped.
 
"No, darling."Taeyeon rubbed her back gently. "Sshhh..."Tiffany calmed down with the help of Taeyeon.
 
"Can I sing you a song, darling?"Taeyeon knelt down in front of Tiffany and held her hand.
 
"What song?"Tiffany held Taeyeon's hands with hers.
 
"Just listen."Taeyeon kissed her nose.
 

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak.
But if you feel like I feel.
Please let me know that it's real.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.

I need you baby, if it's quite all right,
I need you baby to warm a lonely night.
I love you baby.
Trust in me when I say, "OK." (it's OK)
Oh pretty baby, "Don't let me down," I pray.
Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me love you, oh baby let me love you, oh baby...

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you (I want you, I want you).

I need you baby, and if it's quite all right,
I need you baby to warm a lonely night.
I love you baby.
Trust in me when I say, "It's OK."
Oh pretty baby, "Don't let me down," I pray.
Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me love you, oh baby let me love you, oh baby....

I need you baby, if it's quite all right,
I love you baby, you warm a lonely night.
I need you baby.
Trust in me when I say, "It's OK."
Oh, oh pretty baby, "Don't let me down," I pray.
Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me love you, oh baby let me love you, oh baby....

 

Taeyeon did all the hand gestures and moved to the song. He kept his eyes locked with Tiffany's to show her his love for her. Even though the dance moves were a little bit silly, he was not afraid of being embarrassed in front of his love. Love managed to make him change so much to the extend of doing silly things just to make his wife laugh.

 

"TaeTae, you are so cute.."Tiffany pinched his cheeks after Taeyeon finish his song. Honestly, the song did made her happy.

"Anything to see that smile of yours."Taeyeon cupped her face before he lean in to kiss Tiffany on the lips,

"How's your life so far being my Mrs Kim?"Taeyeon stood up and sat beside Tiffany.

"So good. I have such a great husband, a husband that every woman wants. Such an over protective husband I have. I did not regret marrying you, TaeTae ah. I love you."Tiffany cringed her nose cutely.

"I love you too. Don't worry so much about the baby. Maybe it is not time yet. Promise me that you won't pressurize yourself too much."Taeyeon hold up his pinky in front of her. Tiffany looked at his pinky before she hook hers with his hesitantly.

"Don't worry, I will be here with you."Taeyeon saw that and reassured her.

"I love you so so much, Fany ah."The couple shared a kiss again before they decided to call it a day.


 

 

 

 

Say hi to my marshmallows! It's valentines day guys! Happy Valentines Day! What did you guys get? I got quite a number of cards and goodies from my classmates. Sorry for the super slow update lately. Author is really really busy with school work and i hardly have enough sleep. :'( Since it's V Day, I decided to update. I think next chapter will be a happier plot for the couple. -I'm dropping a hint here- Remember to comment, subscribe and upvote or my story. Thank you so much! Sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors, my brain fried. i'm so lazyy. Have you guys watch GG's teaser, MrMr I'm so excited. If you haven't then, here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uw5gudgWQA

And here's the link to GG's Can't get my eyes off you. Tiffany is so seductive and cute at the same time. Take note of  5:12 onwards, Tiffany!! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxxWc7iqNxc

Even the smtown ballad is so good. Argh! Breathe is so damn nice man. Sorry for being so long winded. I just need to spazz. Comment, subscribe and upvote! Bye Bye!

Remember to drop by. http://ask.fm/Tricia9

Okay, bye bye for real.