Lunch?

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 68 - Lunch?

Tiffany woke up from her peaceful slumber at 7 in the morning. She wants to prepare breakfast for her husband. After watching Gordon Ramsay's cooking channel last night, she wants to make what she watched on the laptop real. Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and toast. She quick wash up and head down to the kitchen to defrost her ingredients. Not forgetting to check on Jung Hee and to ensure that he is properly covered. She only has 20 over minutes to make breakfast before her hubby wakes up.

"Grill tomatoes, right?"She mumbles to herself as she wipes the tomatoes dry before putting it in the pan to get her desired colour.
Tiffany then grab the toast she bought yesterday and put it in the toaster.

"Melt butter with beaten eggs."Tiffany cracked eggs and beat it on the electric stove and stir continuously to avoid it from solidifying and then she add butter. She then turn her tomatoes in the other pan,

"Smells good."She bend low to smell her creamy egg in the pot before she adds some pepper and salt to season it. 

"Did my wifey just compliment herself?"Taeyeon whispered into her ears before he pull her into a hug.

"Yah! Why do you always have to scare me?!"Tiffany turned around to slap him on the chest. She then turned around to take out the toasted bread.

"I didn't. You're scared easily."

"Then you should protect your wifey and not let her get scared.."She pouted, slightly disappointed.

"Aww.. Is my Fany sad?"Taeyeon gave her 2 plates and he hugged her again.

"No."Tiffany answered coldly and shook her head.

"I'm sorry okay. I love you."Taeyeon sniffed her cheek and he kissed her.

"It's alright. I love you too."Tiffany turned her head slightly and kissed Taeyeon on his lips before she continue garnishing the plate with food that she prepared.

"Ah, I'm such a lucky person to have you as my wife. Need help, darling?"Taeyeon still held Tiffany in his arms as he watch her from behind.

"No, TaeTae. Go get your own orange juice in the frigde."Tiffany smiled.

"Wait, is that Jung Hee's cries?"Taeyeon put the carton of orange juice on the tabletop to listen again. Tiffany looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 7.30am, Jung Hee's usual waking hour.

"Yes, it is. TaeTae, can you help me get him please."Tiffany took the pot of cooked scrambled eggs and pour it on the toast.

"Sure. That little monster is up."

"He is not a monster, TaeTae. He is your son."

Taeyeon went up and brought Jung Hee down for breakfast. He is resting peacefully on Taeyeon's shoulder as he rubbed his eyes.

"Don't rub your eyes, honey."Tiffany pulled Jung Hee's hands away from his eyes before she get him from Taeyeon. Jung Hee gladly threw himself to Tiffany and instantly wrap his arms and legs around her like a koala bear.

"Aigoo, he is only 7 months old and he is so clingy already."

"No no. Don't put that in your mouth."Taeyeon saw Jung Hee grabbing the pandent that he bought for Tiffany and wanting to put it in his mouth. Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon's reaction and she went to grab the bottle of milk for Jung Hee.

"He have been playing with that pandent every time, TaeTae."Tiffany lay the baby down in her arms and fed him milk. Jung Hee kept playing with the pandent as he drinks his milk. The necklance around Tiffany's neck snapped and Jung Hee got the pandent in his hand. He smiled proudly at his effort and show it to his mother.

"Aigoo.. Jungie ah."Tiffany took the pandent from the baby's hand and put it on the table.

"Naughty boy~"Taeyeon chided.

"How, TaeTae? This necklance symbolizes our love."Tiffany panicked as she was afraid that Taeyeon might be angry.

"I'll get a new necklance for you. Don't worry, darling."

"Alright."Tiffany nodded her head twice. Jung Hee whimpered as he know that he did something wrong and he doesn't want Tiffany to be mad at him.

"It's okay, love. Just don't do that again."Tiffany the baby's forehead and plant a kiss.

 

 

 

"Jungie ah, should we bake something for your daddy and send it to him before going for lunch with Uncle Siwon?"Tiffany put Jung Hee on the table top as she browse through her cook book to look for something easy to bake. She knows that Taeyeon have been quite stressed up by his company and Tiffany wants to do something for him to release his stress.

"Should we make butter cake?"

"It's your daddy's all time favourite, love."Tiffany quickly scan through the page before she puts Jung Hee on the baby chair. She then grab all the necessary ingredients and put it on the table not to near Jung Hee as he will grab them.

"Tataaa..."Jung Hee blabbered as he playfully hit the tabletop wanting to help his mother out.

"Yes, Jung Hee?"Tiffany pour the butter and sugar in the mixer before she move to Jung Hee. She cupped the baby's face and kissed his nose. Jung Hee let out a giggle and he rised both his arms, wanting to be carried.

"Look at this."Tiffanyy pick the baby up and move towards the mixer to show Jung Hee the process of creaming. Jung Hee pointed at the mixer before he put his finger in his mouth and look at his mother.

"You want to eat, Jungie ah?"Tiffany remove Jung Hee's finger from his mouth and put him on the tabletop to allow him to see what she is doing.

 

 

 

"Daddy~!"Tiffany knocked on the door with one hand and the other carrying Jung Hee. She pop her head in and smiled when she made eye contact with Taeyeon.

"Mommy~"Taeyeon stood up and walk towards the now-walking Tiffany. He picked Jung Hee over and gave Tiffany a kiss on her lips.

"Why did you suddenly come over?"Taeyeon asked and he played with the baby's fingers.

"Do I need a permission to come over? Are you doing something that you should not be doing?''Tiffany narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon.

"N-No! Obviously not."

"I know. I trust you, TaeTae. I was just kidding."Tiffany hand the box of cake over to Taeyeon.

"Awww.. Did my wifey make cake for me?"Taeyeon took the box of cake from Tiffany and he smiled at her. Jung Hee saw his daddy smiling so happy and he lean in to give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Aigoo.. Jungie ah.."Taeyeon smiled so happily as this is the first time Jung Hee kiss him automatically without him asking.

"Oh, Jungie was beside me when I was making the cake. You should see his expression when I was baking. He was so cute~"Tiffany thought of all the facial expressions that Jung Hee gave her and her eyes naturally turned into crescent shape.

"Thank you so much, darling."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his arms with his free hand.

"I'm so lucky and happy to have you."Taeyeon kissed the side of Tiffany's head and sniffed her hair. Jung Hee saw that and he shieked.

"And you too, Jungie."Taeyeon then kissed Jung Hee on the lips.

"Eat the cake, TaeTae. It's freshly out from the oven."Tiffany helped open the lunchbox and feed Taeyeon a piece of the butter cake. Jung Hee opened his mouth as he see his mother feeding his daddy

"You want too?"Tiffany pinch a small piece of cake and put it in Jung Hee's mouth. Jung Hee enjoyed the cake and his automatically nodded his head as he savour on the buttery cake.

The couple was sitting on the couch with Jung Hee sleeping on the other couch.

"You looked so stressed up, TaeTae.."Tiffany concernly touch Taeyeon's forehead and then down his cheeks. 

"Is there anything that I can do for you? I want to help you, TaeTae ah.."Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's face and gently caressed it.

"With you here, you're helping a lot already, darling. As long as I can spend so private time with you, I feel a whole lot better no matter what."Taeyeon smiled at how thoughtful Tiffany is and how she can read his mind like an open book.

"I baked butter cake for you as I know that helps you to lighten your burden a little. My poor TaeTae."Tiffany lean in to kiss Taeyeon on the lips.

"It sure does, Fany ah. Thank you so much for being able to read and understand my mind without me even telling you."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer into his hold and held her hand. 

"Yah.. Are you not even planning to tell me? I'll listen to you, TaeTae ah. You always tell me to share my problems with you if I have any but yet you are not even following what you told me."Tiffany pouted.

"You look so cute here. Nothing change."Taeyeon put his finger on her pouting lips.

"I'm serious, Kim Taeyeon!"Tiffany whined and sulked. 

"Daddy have been having high expectations on the company, Fany ah. That's all. It's always the same. But just looking at you made me feel a lot happier."Taeyeon sighed as he knows that he shouldn't let Tiffany worry about him.

"But why do you look even more stress than before, honey?"Tiffany asked. She noticed that he have become more grumbly, more sighs can be heard and even more tired.

"Ermm.. Other companies want to collaborate with us."Taeyeon smiled. He always wants to do his best for the company.

"That's a good thing, TaeTae! But you're more stressed. Is there anything I can help with?"Tiffany sighed quietly as she felt rather useless.

"Just be home and cook me dinner!"Taeyeon always love Tiffany's home cooked food. Her cooking skills sure improved a lot compared to the past. Her food managed to make Taeyeon feel the warmth and love of a family. 

"Alright, no problem TaeTae."Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany on the cheek.

"I think it's time I go. See you at home for dinner okay?"Tiffany noticed at it's almost 1 and her lunch appointment with Siwon is at 1pm.

"Okay, love. I can't wait to get home~"Taeyeon stood up and extend his hand towards Tiffany. He pulled her up before he walked over to the couch to carry Jung Hee.

"I feel so much better even though we have so little time together."

"Glad to hear that!"

"I love you, TaeTae."

"Me too, Fany ah. You will never know how much I love you."

 

 

"Hey Siwon!"Tiffany managed to find Siwon with the help of him waving at her in the busy cafe. She waved back at him before pushing the pram with a woken up Jung Hee.

"Call Uncle Siwon, Jungie."Tiffany took Jung Hee's hand a shook it. The baby frowned at her as he it is quite sleepy.

"Jung Hee, right?"Siwon played with the other hand. Jung Hee is considered an easy baby as he is easy to entertain. 

"Yeah."Tiffany took a seat on the chair and pulled the pram closer to them.

"So how's life?"Siwon asked after they have placed their orders.

"Good. With this little baby keeping me entertained, there's literally nothing I can do but to play with him. He can be quite clingy at  times."Tiffany smiled at the thoughts of those time she played with Jung Hee.

"So I guess you can't come back to the company?"

"I guess not."Siwon nodded as he slowly try to think of ways to make Tiffany come back.

"How about bringing him to the office with you?"Siwon point at the baby as Jung Hee stare at him with his small eyes.

"Neh. Nobody will be able to focus with this little cute thing here."Jung Hee let out a chuckle and he stretch out his arms wanting Tiffany to carry him.

"Aigoo, he understands."Siwon was quite shocked with Jung Hee's smart character. Tiffany pick the baby up and rubbed his back. They stopped talking for a while as the food is being served. Siwon then decided to break the silence by asking about Taeyeon.

"How about Taeyeon? Is he fine?"Siwon chewed on his piece of steak.

"He is fine I guess. Just that he have been feeling a little stressed up about his work."

"That's normal, considering the fact that his is taking over the company."Siwon's hand automatically reach out to Tiffany's mouth as there was a grain of rice beside . Tiffany was quite taken aback over Siwon's actions as no other guys should be doing this expect Taeyeon. She let out an akward chuckle.

"Erm.. Thanks."Tiffany quickly thanked Siwon and resume eating her meal. After Siwon felt that it the akwardness was gone, he decided to say something which he have been wanting Tiffany to know.

"Tiffany ah.."Siwon grab hold of Tiffany's hand and he held it still. Jung Hee looked at Siwon's hand on his mother's hand and he looked at Siwon.

"Hmm?"Tiffany quickly pull back her hand as she knows that that isn't right.

"There is something that I have been wanting to say."

"What is it?"Tiffany took a piece of tissue to wipe before she look at Siwon in the eyes.

"I like you."Jung Hee heard that and he let out a shiek.

"Erm.. Siwon, I better get going as Jung Hee is not feeling very good today."Tiffany stood up and push the baby pram towards the cashier to pay for their meal.

 

 

 


DUN DUN DUN! Clifthanger.

I'll be away from 21-25 Nov 2014 to Taiwan. Anyone from Taiwan? :) I don't think I will update during this period but I definitely hope to update again before I go on another hoilday with the fam. Bye bye for now. Comment, okay? :)

Much love from author here. Oh, and thank you for all your well wishes for my examination. I definitely hope I do well. It's sad how my life in the future depends on how I spend my teen life. :(