Lose it

The LOVE of TaeNy

 

the-residence.jpg

(TaeNy is living in this hotel during their trip to Maldives. It's beautiful, right?)

The LOVE of TaeNy 
Chapter 74 - Lose it


Taeyeon got up from his slumber with his one and only curling up into him. He planted a kiss on her forehead gently so that her sleep isn't disrupted. Taeyeon brushed away all of Tiffany's hair that is preventing him from seeing her beautiful face. He smiled at the sight of her angelic face and flawless skin. 

"Sweetie. It's 12 already. Wakey wakey.."

"Mhmm.."Tiffany hummed a reply without opening her eyes. She snuggle her head into Taeyeon's chest even more.

"Didn't you want to go tour tour?"Taeyeon trace his finger on Tiffany's cheek, making her squirm under that ticklish touch. Taeyeon stopped what he was doing as he doesn't want Tiffany to get mad. He reach for the telephone by the bed and ordered some lunch meals for themselves. He then walk towards the wardrobe and put on a bathrobe and grab one for Tiffany as well. He place himself on the bed and watch Tiffany sleep. Not long after, the food arrived and the bell boy serve it at the table outside their hut. 

A perfect view. I'm sure Fany will enjoy. - Taeyeon 

"Baby.. Lunch is here. Rise and shine."Taeyeon being the sweet hubby, squatted down beside their bed and bring his face close to hers. He then plant a kiss on her irresistible lips. Those lips that he can never get tired of. 

"Good morning, TaeTae."Tiffany mumbled into the kiss and giggled after the loss of lip contact. 

"It's afternoon already, Fany ah."Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany's cuteness. A sight that he can never get sick of. 

"Opps. I'm hungry."

"Lunch has arrived. Let's go my hungry baby."Taeyeon took the bathrobe on the bed and help Tiffany put on. Tiffany's cheeks were tinted pink afterwards. 

"My shy baby."Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's cheek before he help her tie her bathrobe. 

"Let's go?"They swing their hands as they walk out of their bedroom. Tiffany immediately got excited after seeing the wonderful view of the sea. 

"It's beautiful, TaeTae ah.."Tiffany throw herself onto Taeyeon and kissed his lips. 

"Aigoo.. Nothing is as beautiful as you, darling."Taeyeon put Tiffany down on her seat before he proceed to his. He watch how Tiffany is behaving like a little girl, excited over her new toy. She's all smiling and talking. 

"Fany ah, have your food first."Taeyeon cut up his smoked salmon and feed Tiffany a piece. Tiffany is quite distracted with the view in front of her, neglecting her lunch. 

"TaeTae, I'm so excited."There she goes, all hyped up. 

"I know, darling. We'll go for a dip in the sea afterwards before we go out. Do you want that?"Tiffany immediately nodded her head frantically, with a bright smile plastered on her face. 

"Such a kid."Taeyeon stretched out his arms to ruffle Tiffany's bed hair. 

 

 

"Are you done, Fany ah?"Taeyeon asked as he lay on their bed, wanting for Tiffany to finish changing. He then remember that he wanted to give Tiffany something. He stood up and took it out of his luggage. A smirk was seen on his face when he retrieve the paper bag. 

"TaeTae?"Tiffany came out of the toilet with her bathrobe still on her. 

"Why are you still in your bath robe?"Taeyeon frowned and whined. He stood up and walk towards her with the paper bag behind him. 

"It's inside, TaeTae."Tiffany was referring to her pink bikini. One that Taeyeon have never seen before. 

"I can't wait to see you in those."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the neck. 

"Byuntae." 

"Sweetie, I bought you something."Taeyeon gave Tiffany the bag that he was holding. 

"What's inside, TaeTae ah? What did you buy for me?"Tiffany asked happily as she always enjoy gift from her husband. 

"See for yourself."Taeyeon smiled, smirked. 

"That doesn't look like a good thing."Tiffany said and she turned her attention to the paper bag. It's a pink Victoria's secrets bag.

"Yah, TaeTae!"Tiffany took out the pink lingerie from the bag and blushed. It was a y hot pink lingerie. 

"What? I want to see you in those."Taeyeon quickly silent Tiffany with a kiss on her lips as he knows that Tiffany is going to nag.

"I love you, Fany."

"I love you too, TaeTae. But how do you know my size?"Tiffany buried her head in Taeyeon's chest to calm herself down. She doesn't want Taeyeon to because of her pink tinted cheeks. 

"What size?"Taeyeon teased. 

"You know what I'm talking about, TaeTae!"Tiffany whined and snuggled her head into Taeyeon's chest even more. 

"Okay okay. I believe I have seen and touch enough to know your size. I tried groping every set to see if it fits you."

"Yah! I'm serious!"Tiffany playfully stomped her foot on the ground, a way to soften Taeyeon's heart. 

"I'm serious too."Taeyeon Tiffany's hair. 

"I'm not going back to Victoria's Secrets with you anymore."Tiffany lifted up her head when she felt that it's too warm for her to breathe. 

"Ahahaha! You're so cute when you blush."Taeyeon can't help but to peck Tiffany on her lips. Something that he always like. 

"Don't tease me or else I won't wear it for you."Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's chest lightly. She put down the paper bag on the bed and pull Taeyeon out to the balcony. 

"I see you learn how to threaten me already huh."Taeyeon tickled Tiffany's side, making her burst out laughing. 
 

 

 

"Which one do you want, darling?"The couple is standing outside a jewelery shop near the beach. They had just finished their dinner and is taking a night stroll by the beach. The shop caught Taeyeon's attention and he pulled Tiffany along with him. 

"You're getting it for me, TaeTae?"Tiffany turned her head around to look at Taeyeon. 

"No, I'm getting it for my future daughter. Of course I'm getting it for you, pabo."Taeyeon circled his arms around Tiffany and rest his chin on her shoulder. He smiled at his own sarcasm. 

"I'm not a pabo. And who says anything about having a daughter with you?"Tiffany pouted, looking so cute at Taeyeon. 

"I want another kid, Fany ah. I want a girl. Can we?"Taeyeon planted a kiss on Tiffany's cheek, making her blush. 

"I'll consider. Wait, you're not using these necklaces to bribe me right?"

"Of course not! I'm not so mean okay. Whatever my princess wants, she gets it."

"So sweet."Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's face and rub it playfully. 

"Choose your necklace now, Princess. So naughty."Taeyeon turned Tiffany around so that she can choose what she wants and that he can back hug her again. 

"I can't decide, TaeTae.."Tiffany pointed at all the necklace that she like, wanting Taeyeon to give her suggestions before she finalize on one. 

"No need to decide."A voice beside them broke their mini discussion. He held up a small paper bag towards Tiffany. 

"This is for you, Fany ah. Open it and see if you like it."Tiffany move her head slightly out to see who it is. She grasped in horror when she saw who it is. 

"S-si.. What are you doing here in Maldives?" 

"Well, you're here in Maldives. Shouldn't i join the fun too? By the way, do you not like the necklace I gave you previously?"Siwon crossed his arms in front of his chest and tap his fingers on his arms while waiting for Tiffany. 

"What necklace?"This time it was Taeyeon who spoke up. 

"Oh. Looks like Tiffany didn't tell you. I got a delivery guy to delivery the necklace to your house along with a bouquet of flowers."Siwon smirked. 

"I-I.."Tiffany was cut off by Siwon.

"I can go change it for you. Maybe we can go choose together."

"No. I'm going to return that necklace to you. And please stop buying me stuff."Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and pulled him along with her as they leave the jewellery shop. 

"Do I really not stand a chance?"Siwon asked as he unfolded his arms and walk towards the couple. Siwon's words caused Tiffany to stop walking and to listen to what he wants to say.

"No."Disappointment was clearly written on Tiffany's face, too disappointed in Siwon.

"Not even if you guys div--"Siwon didn't managed to finish whatever he wanted to say and he got cut off.

"N-no! That will n-not happen."Tiffany was upset with the choice of words Siwon used. The least she wanted was a divorce with Taeyeon, like what Siwon said. Taeyeon gave Tiffany's hand a squeeze as he doesn't want her to continue anymore, not wanting to create a scene. 

"But what if?" 

"Stop. I don't wanna hear anymore."Tiffany let go of Taeyeon's hand and walked away. She was tired of arguing. Siwon immediately ran to catch after Tiffany and Taeyeon follow him afterwards. 

"Isn't it unfair that I didn't have a chance to court you?"Siwon ran in front of Tiffany and stop her from walking by gripping onto her shoulders. 

"Love is unfair. There are better women outside, Siwon."Tiffany stepped back and moved away. 

"You have no idea how much I miss you these few days, Fany ah. I'm going crazy."

"Hey! Enough of calling her Fany, only I can call her that."Taeyeon also wasn't happy with Siwon. He can't just stand there and watch. Tiffany needs him. 

"You were okay the last few days. We didn't see each other."

"You have idea how terrible I feel. Not getting to see you, I can't live life like it is."Siwon ignored what Taeyeon said just now as he felt that it was redundant.

"I miss you so so much."Siwon cupped Tiffany's face with his hands and kissed her lips. 

"Yah!"Taeyeon was shocked as to what happened and he push Siwon away. Tiffany wiped her lips and she ran away. 

"Look at what you did. You're going to make her cry by doing that you know."Taeyeon shouted slightly at Siwon before he chase after Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Dun dun dun. *drum roll* 
Hahaha kidding. Believe in TaeNy kays. ☺️Aish. School started already and I'm busy catching up with work cause I'm obviously falling behind. With additional maths and bio to do at the same time. Logarithms anyone? I can't seem to understand. Is this even normal? Differentiation too. 4 chapters in 6 hrs. 😒 Because I don't take a maths and bio in my previous school, I have to struggle now. 😭🔫 I can't even catch. 😭😭😭 

(There's so many sad emoji.) byes for now. See you next chapter, my lovely marshmallows. I have to mug now. 😭😕

This week's Now Playing 🎧 
Earned it - The weekend (Fifty shades of grey OST) 
(ps. i didn't watch the movie 🙌 but I bought the track thanks to our mushroom. That song is damn addictive omg.)