Through thick and thin

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy 
Chapter 81 - Through thick and thin

"How are you, Jungie?"Taeyeon picked the baby up by his armpit. He lifted up Jung Hee into the air and then back down again, as if giving him a short roller coaster ride. 

"Kyyaaa~!!"Jung Hee let out a shriek as he felt the ticklish feeling in his stomach, enjoying what his daddy is doing to him. He kick his legs in the air, wanting more. 

"Still as talkative and loud as usual." 

"Dae Dae.."Jung Hee mumbled and he rest in Taeyeon's embrace after a short play session with Taeyeon. He gave Taeyeon his eye smile and snuggled his face into his chest. 

"Are you calling me? Only mommy can call me that you know."Taeyeon gave Jung Hee a kiss on his soft cheek. 

"Ggee..."Jung Hee got even more happy after the kiss. 

"You look like mommy with your eyesmile."Taeyeon caressed Jung Hee's cheek. 

"Ma ma.."Jung Hee crawled out of Taeyeon's embrace and on to the bed. He carefully got down onto the floor with the help of the blankets. He wobbly make his way to the toilet and he knocked the door. 

"Ma.. Ma~!"

"Mommy is coming, Jungie."

"Don't disturb mommy with her shower, baby. Are you excited to stay over at grandpa's house this weekend?"Taeyeon picked Jung Hee up and pat his . 

 

 

"What do you want to eat, Fany ah?"Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to her favourite western restaurant, wanting to give her a good dinner. 

"I don't know, TaeTae. I'll decide later."The both of them are standing outside as the restaurant is quite crowded so they have to queue before getting a seat. Taeyeon saw Tiffany looking inside the restaurant as she has nothing to do. He gently turned her around to face him. 

"I miss this person so much."Taeyeon cup Tiffany's face into his warm hands. He caresses her cheeks with his thumbs. 

"I miss you so much, Fany ah. Having to hold you like this. I'm really a jerk."Taeyeon said with a solemn face. He felt very guilty for giving her cold treatment these few days, knowing that she is going through a hard time. He felt very mad at himself too. 

"I'm so so sorry."Taeyeon tugged Tiffany under his chin and she rest her head against his chest. 

"Don't be sorry, TaeTae. I understand where you are coming from, silly."Tiffany mumbled into his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat which never fail to calm her down. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon, in between his suit and his body as she felt slightly chilly.  

"How can I not be..? I'm so silly. It takes 2 people to talk to me before I realized my mistake, Fany ah."Taeyeon Tiffany hair, something that he like to do.

"I'm silly too, TaeTae. Remember how I struggled with mathematics in school and yet you can do it without even trying. I have to approach the teacher so many times and you before I get it right."Tiffany gave Taeyeon back rubs to make him feel better.

"That's a totally different thing, Fany ah."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on her head. He didn't want to pull away from the hug. 

"It's okay. We are humans, we are never perfect. We make mistakes."

"But this mistake is a very big mistake, darling. It has got to do with you. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself."Taeyeon let out a sigh. 

"I've forgive you, TaeTae. You shouldn't be harsh to yourself. Forgive yourself, I'll be here to help you along the way. Come on.. Where's the strong TaeTae I know?"

"You always know how to make me feel better, Fany ah. What will I do without you?"

"Don't leave me then, nothing will happen."Tiffany lift up her head and gave Taeyeon a cheeky grin. 

"I won't. Unless you leave."

"I won't too, pabo. Yah! You are making me annoyed at you each you say this."Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's chest. She too felt scared if Taeyeon were to ever leave her side. 

"Oww, Fany."Taeyeon whined cutely at Tiffany, making her break into smiles again. 

"Don't ever say that again or I'll be mad at you."

"Yes, Mrs Kim."Taeyeon salute in front of Tiffany, earning laughters from the latter. Tiffany shivered as the cold wind blew pass them.

"Are you cold, Fany ah?"Taeyeon felt Tiffany shiver against him as they didn't break the hug. He quickly rubbed Tiffany's arms to warm her up.

"Slight."Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon tightly. She held onto Taeyeon when she felt that he is going to remove his blazer, most probably giving it to her. 

"No, just hug me tight."

"Aww. I would love to do that all day all night."Taeyeon keep his jacket on and did what he was told, hug her tight. He pulled the blazer slightly, wanting to cover as many parts of Tiffany as he can. 

 

 

"Why aren't you sleeping, TaeTae?"Tiffany walked towards the bed where Taeyeon is sitting and she sat herself opposite him. She just came out from her shower and is wearing her long sleeve button up PJs and a short white shorts.

"Fany ah..."Taeyeon kept staring at Tiffany as if he lost his mind.

"Hmm?"Tiffany hummed and looked at her hair to check for spilt ends. She tie it high up into 2 pony tails. (A/N. To imagine how Tiffany look like, go watch lion heart. The first part of the MV in PJs. She's too cute to handle.)

"You have no idea how cute you look right now, don't you? It's so difficult not to pounce onto you."

"Ahhh! Tae~ Oww."Tiffany lie flat on the bed with Taeyeon on top of her. She giggled at the way Taeyeon is staring at her as if there are heart shapes in his eyes. 

"You purposely did this, didn't you?"Taeyeon muttered under his breathe and started to plant kisses around Tiffany's face. 

"D-do what, TaeTae? Kyaa~ it's ticklish!"Tiffany covered her face and laughed behind her palms. 

"Wearing of this PJs and high pony tails."Taeyeon make his way to Tiffany's neck and started doing his business. 

"No. Ah. It's getting.. C-cold. Stop. Ahh."Tiffany gathered all her might to push Taeyeon away from her before he can leave a mark on her neck. 

"Pany ah.."Taeyeon did his aegyo after he got push away from his wife. Tiffany can't help but to laugh at the cute Taeyeon. 

"Yes, TaeTae?"Tiffany gave a mischievous look as if she don't know what Taeyeon wants. 

"Give me what I want. Don't tease me or you will regret."Taeyeon pouted. 

"You look so cute, baby. I love you."Tiffany straddled on Taeyeon's lap and she pinched his cheeks with her fingers. Tiffany wrap her arms around Taeyeon's neck and she rest her head on his shoulder.

"Is this how everything is going to end? and leaving me hanging?"

"I didn't turn you on, TaeTae. I didn't know wearing a button up PJs will turn you on too."

 

 

Text message 
To: Tiffany 
From: Siwon

I miss you so much, Fany ah. I'll be busy with meetings for the next 2 weeks and after that I'll be flying to Japan for 1 week. I have so many proposals to rush for. Can you meet me tomorrow or the day after for a meal? I want to see you so badly...

A message came in in the middle of the night. Tiffany forgot to put her phone on silent mode before she goes to bed after the night activity with Taeyeon. She groaned as her sleep was disturbed. Wondering who could it be at such an odd timing, she took her phone to read the text message. She rubbed her eyes from the sudden brightness coming from the phone. Memories of her having lunch with Siwon came flooding back, his first confession to her; to her recent leg injury, him touching her. She shivered as she felt scared. What if Siwon managed to sneak into the house just to see her when Taeyeon is not around since he have been sending her lunch almost everyday, trying to peek into the house to look at her. Unknowingly, hot tears started flowing down her cheeks as fear engulfed her this time. Over thinking of all the possibilities that might happen. 

"I d-don't want...."Tiffany held her phone close to her chest while the other hand covered her eyes as she sobbed. 

"Hmm.. Fany ah?"Taeyeon was awakened up by the sobbing latter as he felt movements in his arms from her sobbing. 

"What's wrong, baby? Why are you crying in the middle of the night?"Taeyeon sat up and stretch his arm to switch on the table lamp. He sat up and pulled Tiffany up along with him to get a clearer look of her face. 

"Sshhh.. Tell TaeTae what's making you cry? Did you have a nightmare?"Taeyeon gently push Tiffany's head into his chest as the other hand held into Tiffany's body. Tiffany shook her head as an answer. 

"Are you in pain?" Are you hungry? Are you cold? You can't sleep?"Taeyeon listed out all the possibilities that could make his wife cry but unfortunately all of them isn't the reason to her tears. 

"Okay.. What do you want me to do to make you stop crying? You know I love you right? And it hurts me to see you crying."Taeyeon planted a kiss on the top of Tiffany's head, wanting to lessen her tears. Taeyeon's warmth broke her even more and she clenched the thick blanket and sobbed even more.  

"Sweetie.."Taeyeon called out again, trying to get Tiffany to look at him. 

"H-hmm?"She sniffed. 

"Look at me?"Taeyeon's voice sounded all gentle and he helped Tiffany to sit on his lap facing him. Not forgetting to put on Tiffany's cute PJs that was thrown at the end of the bed because Taeyeon knows that she will feel shy. Tiffany found her courage and slowly lifted up her head to look at Taeyeon in the eye.

"What's wrong, baby?"Taeyeon smiled at the cute sight but his heart hurt at the same time too. He rubbed Tiffany's back to help stop the hiccup. Tiffany opened wanting to speak but no words came out. She didn't know how to tell Taeyeon and she felt like going back to her old self, going through things alone. But she promised Taeyeon hours ago that she will tell him everything and that there's no secret between them. Frustration and fear was all she felt. 

"You want strawberry milk? Strawberry cheesecake? How about Oreo?"

"I-I don't want..."Tiffany slightly whined from her frustrations, controlling her sobs. 

"Okay okay."Taeyeon leaned in to kiss Tiffany on her lips. 

"TaeTae.. I r-really want to t-tell you what's going o-on but my body is n-not cooperating with me. I really d-do."Tiffany fiddled with her own fingers and then Taeyeon's. 

"I trust you. Tell me when you are ready."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a smile to encourage her to speak up because he knows that part of her is scared. He cupped Tiffany's face and wiped her tears away with his thumbs. 

"S-siwon texted me..."After 15 minutes of silence, Tiffany finally gathered up all her courage and tell Taeyeon what's bothering her. 

"Okay. And? You are doing a good job, darling."Taeyeon praised Tiffany for telling Taeyeon part of her story. He felt good. 

"He wants to meet m-me for a meal. But I'm s-scared."

"And why is that so?"

"I'm a-afraid he will d-do something to m-me.. I d-don't want, T-TaeTae.."Tiffany rest her head against Taeyeon's chest and listen to his steady heartbeat. 

He must have done something bad to Tiffy if not she will not be so scared. - Taeyeon 

"Why do you think he will do something bad to you, Fany ah? He likes you so he wouldn't."Taeyeon Tiffany's hair and wait for her to calm down.

"I d-don't know.."

"Did he do something bad to you before?"Taeyeon slightly pulled Tiffany away from him to get a clearer look of her face. Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon with her puffy eyes, hesitating whether to tell him or not.
"Promise you won't get mad and do anything silly?"Tiffany pouted. The main reason why she wouldn't want to tell Taeyeon is because she is afraid that he will do something bad and getting himself hurt. She doesn't want to lose him. 

"It depends, baby."

"P-promise me p-please.. I d-don't want to l-lose you, TaeTae."She quivered as she speak, struggling to speak with her tears falling out. 

"I wouldn't stay still and watch your world crumble down. I will have to do something to stop your pain. You know how much it hurts me, Fany ah."Taeyeon watch Tiffany's facial expression and he decided to stop talking about it. He just wants to know what on earth did Siwon do to her. 

"Okay okay, I promise. Don't cry anymore, sshhh."

"He t-touched me."

"What?! When? Where?"Taeyeon felt his blood boiling and he can't help but to feel agitated. His face clearly shows anger.

"D-during the night you f-fainted..."Tiffany stiffened when she heard Taeyeon's outburst. She felt frightened of him. 

"So.. What I said was true?"Taeyeon find it difficult to believe that Siwon is actually this kind of person. I mean, who wouldn't. Because he saved Tiffany from David previously, Taeyeon would think that Siwon is someone safe for Tiffany to hang out with. Tiffany nodded her head and buried it in Taeyeon's chest. 

"Hey, don't cry. I'm here."Taeyeon sounded gentle again, knowing that what Tiffany needs most now is support and comfort. He rubbed one of Tiffany's hand and put it again his cheek and planted a kiss on her head. 

"There there. I promise to protect you when I'm around, Fany ah. No more crying."

"I'll go down and get you some water, okay? Wait for me here."Taeyeon put Tiffany's hand down beside her.

"No~"Tiffany lifted up her head and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist. She shook her head cutely and pouted. Taeyeon can't help but to smile at the sight in front of him. 

"Aigoo. My cute Miyoung. We will go down together then."Taeyeon carried Tiffany up in his arms and he walked down the stairs slowly towards the kitchen. He put Tiffany down on the kitchen counter before he go and retrieve a glass of water for her. 

"Thank you, TaeTae."

"I love you so much, Fany ah. My love for you is never fading. And it never will."Taeyeon stood in between Tiffany's legs and her cheek as she drinks her water. Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon's words and she lean forward to enjoy the warmness of Taeyeon's hand on her cheek.

"Those wet lips are so irresistible."Taeyeon closed his eyes and was about to kiss Tiffany on the lips when she put a finger on his lips and push his face away. 

"Yah!! Don't I deserve a kiss after comforting you? Even Jungie does give me kisses at times."Taeyeon puffed his cheeks cutely at Tiffany. 

"It's your job to comfort me."Tiffany said proudly but that doesn't mean that she take Taeyeon for granted. 

"Pfft. I'm just kidding. I will always comfort you no matter what. I'm happy to calm you down because that means that you trust me."Taeyeon stopped his teasing and said his words seriously. He wants to get the message across to Tiffany that he will always be there to wipe her tears away. 

"Thank you, baby."Tiffany put her glass of water down and she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck again. 

"TaeTae.."

"Yes, darling?"

"I'm hungry."Tiffany smile sheepishly. Taeyeon gently pinched Tiffany's cheeks as he find that sight of her so cute. 

"What do you want to eat?"

"Can we go to the night market? I'm craving for sweet potatoes. And chicken. And rice cakes. And be-"Tiffany start listing out all her cravings that she have for the past few days but was stopped by Taeyeon with a kiss. 

"I'm seriously wondering if there's a baby in you."

"Yah!" 

"Let's change and get going. Thank god Jungie is staying over with mommy and daddy, if not we can't go. I actually miss going to night markets, Fany ah." 

 

 

 

 

 


So sorry for the slow update! Hence, a longer chapter for you, marshmallows. I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. ( I have realised that the length of my chapters is very inconsistent from my word count.) Leave your thoughts and comments below. I'm going to sleep now, I'm so tired. Bye bye. 사랑해 💕 

Now listening to: Can you hear me // Taeyeon 🎧