I love you for eternity

The LOVE of TaeNy

During the past couple of months, both Taeyeon and Tiffany have been busy preparing for their dream wedding, their once in a life time wedding. Tonight is the last night they will be single. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany have to separate tonight. Taeyeon will go to his parents' house while Tiffany will go back to her own house in Korea, with her daddy. 

"Sleep early tonight, baby. I want to see the world's most beautiful bride tomorrow."Taeyeon pecked her nose while walking her out of their house to her car.

"Sleep early too."Tiffany circled her arms around his waist and rest her head on his chest.

"Miss me already?"Taeyeon her hair.

"I can't bear to part with you."Tiffany mumbled into his chest.

"I can't as well."

"Then, let's not part."Tiffany answered cheekily.

"No, we can't. It's part of the tradition."

Tiffany pursed her lips at Taeyeon.

"Don't do that, hon."Taeyeon gently kiss her lips again.

"Why? Does that matter?"

"You make me feel like kissing you."Taeyeon lean down and nibbled on her lips, not wanting to let go.

"Text me when you reach home, darling."Taeyeon told her after he broke the kiss.

"For?"

"To make sure my baby is safe and she is home."

"Mayybe I shouldn't text you tonight so that you will come and look for me."After what she said, she ran out of Taeyeon's embrace.

"Yah! Don't make me worry."Taeyeon ran after her and catch her, bringing her to the sofa.

"TaeTae..*giggles* S-stop! *giggles*"Tiffany tried to stop him from tickling her.

"No.."Taeyeon enjoy the sight of her giggling so happily, he also doesn't want to part with her. 

"Alright alright. I'll stop."Taeyeon stop tickling Tiffany while he her messy fringe with his fingers because of struggling earlier on.

"*pant* TaeTae.. *pant*"Tiffany smiled sweetly at him while trying to catch her breath.

"I love you."Taeyeon gently peck her lips.

"I love you too."Tiffany slightly lift her head up to peck his lips as well. 

"Alright, it's getting late already. I'll drive you home."Taeyeon gently pull her up and lead her to the car. 

"It's okay, TaeTae. I can drive home myself. I don't want to trouble you."Tiffany squeeze his hands, showing him her concern.

"Nothing is troublesome when it comes to you. Besides, I'm going to my parents home tonight, I don't want to be a loner."

"Alright."Tiffany smiled when Taeyeon opened the car door for her.

Taeyeon held her hand and drove her home.

"Darling, are you sure you will be fine alone?"Taeyeon asked as he key in the passcode to her house.

"Yes, daddy is on the way here. He just landed not long ago."

"But what happen if it rains?"

"It won't rain. I will be fine."Tiffany gave him a kiss to reassure him.

"Who says you will be fine? What happen if you are scared?"

"Then I will call you and talk to you over the phone."

"You said that."Taeyeon hug Tiffany by the waist.

"Yes, go home now. You need to rest."

"You go in first, darling."Taeyeon let go of his arms from Tiffany.

"Alright. Text me when you reach home."

"Yes, I will."Taeyeon said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Go in."Taeyeon watch her enter her house before he walk towards his car.

"I love you, sweetheart!"Taeyeon shouted from his car when he saw Tiffany at the window. Tiffany did a heartshape sign with her hands and wave at him. Taeyeon wave at her before driving off.

 


Wedding day

*Groom's room

"Hey, Taeyeon!"Both Sooyoung and Yuri are Taeyeon's best man.

"Hey!"

"Are you nervous?"Sooyoung asked.

"Kind of."

"Don't be. I was nervous when I got married but looking back, I think there's nothing to be worried about."Yuri said as he remembers about this wedding day and he started smiling to himself like a fool.

"You look like an idiot right now."Taeyeon said as he slap his shoulders playfully.

"Yah!"

"That's because you have gotten over it. Now it's Taeyeon's turn, of course he will be nervous."Sooyoung said and did a hi-five with Taeyeon.

"Yah! Did you guys team up to bully me?"

"I still remember how many times you ran to the toilet because of feeling too nervous."Taeyeon can't help but to laugh at what happen the other day.

"And you stink the whole room."Sooyoung teased.

"Yah! Don't laugh, your turn will come soon."

"I wonder how's Tiffany."Taeyeon fidget with his phone in his hands.

"She did not call or text me today."Taeyeon have been waiting for her call and text messages but it never came at all.

"She will be fine, don't worry."Yuri said and pat his back. 

"We'll go check for you."Sooyoung said. 

"Yes! I want to see my Sica. I want to hug her."Yuri said and he wrap his arms around himself while swaying his body and puckered his lips.

"You look disgusting, Yul."Sooyoung teased again.

"But my Sica baby said I looked cute."

"Aish! Go sweet talk to her. Don't make me jealous. And help me say hi to Tiffany."Taeyeon said before he chase the guys out. 

 

*Bride's room

"I'm nervous Jessi."Tiffany said as she fidget in her seat. 

"Don't be nervous, Tiff. Just think that Taeyeon is waiting for you, welcoming you into his arms."

"We will be supporting you!"Yoona added. 

" Thank you, I don't know how I'm going to cope without you."Tiffany said and held both Jessica's and Yoona's hand.

*Ding Dong

"I'll go get the door."Yoona said and went to open the door.

"Hi ladies!"Yuri and Sooyoung greeted.

Both the couples reunite and have each other in their arms but Tiffany doesn't. 

"TaeTae?"Tifany mumbled while hoping to find Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon isn't here, Tiff. Oh, and he wants me to say hi to you."Yuri said before turning his attention to his princess. 

Tiffany slump back to her seat after hearing that and see those two couples lovely dovey in front of her, she long for Taeyeon even more. She have not been having good sleep for the past few nights because she is feeling nervous but Taeyeon is always there to lull her to bed except for last night.

"I just got a message from Taeyeon. He said that the guest are all at the hall already. We need to get the ceremony started. We got to go."Sooyoung said.

"Get ready, ladies."

"Hmm.. I'm scared."Tiffany said as she tries to calm herself down.

"I wish TaeTae is here.."Tiffany looked at the guys hoping that they will bring him here.

"You will see your TaeTae later, don't worry."Yoona said and soothe her but it was not effective as Taeyeon's method.

"TaeTae ah.."

 


 

"Tiff, I heard from the bridemaids that you were very nervous."Mr Hwang and Tiffany was standing behind the huge door while waiting to walk down the aisles.

"Yes, I am Daddy."Tiffany said and the tears in her eyes were threatening to fall anytime.

"Don't be. Daddy will be walking down the aisles with you."Mr Hwang pull her daughter into his embrace.

"Don't cry, darling. You won't want Taeyeon to get worried when he see your swollen eyes later, right?"Mr Hwang gently pat her back to calm his nervous daughter.

"Taeyeon would be more than happy to see you later. Don't worry. Today is suppose to be your happiest day, don't cry."Mr Hwang pull her out of his embrace and wipe her tears away.

"You look really beautiful, Mi Young ah."

"Are you ready, darling?"Mr Hwang ask he lock Tiffany's hand with his arm.

"Yes, Daddy."Tiffany gave her father a weak smile. She was glad that at least there was someone to walk her down the aisle.

"Take a deep breathe, Princess. I'm going to get them to open the door."Mr Hwang saw her daughter took a deep breathe before he signal the people who are in charge to open the door.

"Don't fret, Tiff."Both Yoona and Jessica were at the back supporting her.

"Just remember that Taeyeon will welcome you will open arms."Tiffany nodded after hearing her friends words.

"We wil be at the back, helping you."

The doors finally open.

"Take a deep breathe, darling. I'm here for you."Tiffany can hear Taeyeon's voice echoing in her mind. Taeyeon have always said this phrase whenever she is nervous.

"Let's go, Princess."Mr Hwang hold his daughter's hand and walk down the aisle with her.

"I still remember the day when you first came out to see me and Mommy. You were so cute. The very first smile that I saw on your face, the first step you took when you started learning how to walk. It feels like yesterday you were crawling around the house in diapers and now you're getting married already. Your Mommy will be happy to witness this but unfortunately she can't but fret not, she is smiling brightly up there. She have been taking care of you from the top, so is she today. Be a good wife of Taeyeon's."Mr Hwang pull her hand off his arms before passing it over to Taeyeon. He wipe his daughter's tears for the last time.

"Don't cry anymore, darling."Mr Hwang wipe his tears from his eyes, he can't help it as well.

"Please take care of her for me, Taeyeon. I know you can do it..."Mr Hwang pat his shoulders gently.

"I will, Mr Hwang. You can leave her to me."Taeyeon smile brightly at Mr Hwang as he squeeze the hand in his.

"Call me Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy."Taeyeon said confidently so that Mr Hwang will feel safe to entrust his daughter to him. He watch Mr Hwang walk away to join the guest before he switch is attention to his Princess in front of him.

"Sshhh.. Don't cry, sweetheart."Taeyeon raise his hand to wipe away the tears that was staining her cheeks.

"Hmm..TaeTae.."She smiled at him as she enjoy his touches.

"You look so beautiful."Taeyeon said before they turn to the prist to say their vows.

 

 

"I, Kim Taeyeon, take you, Tiffany Hwang, to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart and my love, from this day onwards for as long as we both shall live."

 

"I,Tiffany Hwang, take you, Kim Taeyeon, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart and my love, from this day onwards for as long as we both shall live."

 

"I now announce the both of you as husband and wife."

 

They smile at each other after they have said their vows. 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Taeyeon wrap his arms around Tiffany's waist before he tilt his head slightly to capture his wife's lips.

"I love you, Fany ah."

"I love you too."They stayed in each other's embrace for a moment with their heads connected with each other's.


 

"Darling, are you tired?"Taeyeon walk towards Tiffany after he have changed into his 2nd wedding attire. They were at the VIP lounge resting for awhile before heading back to the wedding hall where all their relatives were. They were 5 minutes earlier than scheduled, giving them some time to rest.

 "Of course I am. We have been standing up since this morning."Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder and he lean his head on hers.

"But it's worth it."Taeyeon said and circled his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"True."

"I'm so happy to marry you. I'm so glad that I don't even know how to express it."Taeyeon caress her cheek with the back of his hand. 

"You're so precious to me, Fany ah. I don't want to lose you."

"Me too."Tiffany snuggle into Taeyeon's chest.

"Looks like you like to snuggle in my chest?"Taeyeon ask as he her hair, letting her enjoy his warmth.

"Hmmm.."Tiffany nodded her head. 

"Hon, I want a kiss."Taeyeon pouted his lips, wanting a kiss from his wife.

"Later, okay?"Tiffany asked as she continue to close her eyes without looking at him.

"Hon.."Taeyeon gently shake his wife. 

"TaeTae.. Let me rest first."

"No, I want a kiss first."

"Alright, kiss kiss."Tiffany lift her head up to kiss his lips.

"One more, wifey."Taeyeon pouted his lips again at his wife. Tiffany listen to him and gave him another kiss. 

"One more please."Taeyeon show her his check, wanting her to kiss his cheek instead of his lips. 

"Yah!"Tiffany gently slap his chest. 

"Ouch! You're not suppose to hit your favourite part."Taeyeon showed her his puppy eyes.

"Stop that puppy eyes thing. It's not going to work."Tiffany lay on his chest again while caressing it, easing the pain. Taeyeon smile at her touches and action.

Such a cute girl of mine - Taeyeon

"Hon, one more kiss please. On my cheek, not my lips."

"Last one. I want to rest, you need to rest too."Tiffany gave him a quick kiss.

"I don't need to rest. A kiss from you gives me the energy I need."

"You and your sweet words."

"Only for you."Taeyeon lean forward to rub his nose with hers. Tiffany giggled as she felt his nose on hers.

"Let's go now. I want to show the guest how beautiful my wife is."Taeyeon said and he squat down in front of her.

"What are you doing, TaeTae?"

"Piggyback my princess."

"No, TaeTae. Your back will ache. You're tired enough already, I don't want to tired you further."Tiffany said as she nudge him.

"I won't. Because the girl I am carrying is my wife not anyone."

"Aish.. Don't be stubborn, TaeTae."

Taeyeon pouted after hearing his wife called him stubborn.

"Now you're calling me stubborn?"

"That's not what I mean.."Tiffany look at Taeyeon worriedly, afraid that she have offended him.

"If I were you, I will start running now."

"Huh?"Tiffany looked at Taeyeon innocently, not catching what he is trying to say.

"Run now or I'm going to catch you."With that, Tiffany ran with all her might towards the wedding hall. 

"Don't catch me please, TaeTae.."Tiffany run while hoping that the wedding hall is nearer. Taeyeon purposely run slower so that she will reach the hall first. Once he saw that she have entered the hall, he went towards the receptionist. 

This kid.. - Taeyeon

 

Tiffany enter the wedding hall hurriedly afraid of getting caught by Taeyeon. Being one of the star of the night, everybody turned to look at her. She was busy catching her breath, failing to notice that everyone was looking at her.

"Tiff, where's Taeyeon?"Jessica came forward to ask her.

"Errr.. I don't know.."Just then she realized that everyone was looking at her. Everyone thought that Taeyeon had a cute wife.

"How can you not know? His your husband."

"Errr.. W-we're playing c-catching just now.."Tiffany blushed after realizing how childish they were.

"How old are you guys? Did you stick too long with him that you start to act like a kid?"Jessica teased.

"Guess who."A pair of hands suddenly cover Tiffany's eyes. 

"My dorky husband."Tiffany replied while removing his hands that was covering her eyes.

"Right. A kiss for you."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the lips in front of the guest. The guest of course clap their hands seeing how sweet they were with each other.

"Dork."Tiffany muttered under her breath after she have felt that her husband's lips left hers.
 
"And you're calling me a dork now? You called me stubborn just now."Taeyeon have both his hands place on his waist, anger was clearly seen on his face.
 
"So cute!"Tiffany squeal with her high pitch voice making Taeyeon flinch. Her eyes turn into a crescent shape when she smile, making all the guys melt on the spot. He wanted to give in to her because of her cuteness but he decided to stand firm.
 
"And now you're calling me cute."
 
"B-but.. Cute is a c-compliment.."Tiffany looked down onto the ground preparing herself to get an earful from her new husband. 
 
Taeyeon wanted to give in to her but at the same time he wanted to . 
 
"Do I look like I take it as a compliment?"
 
"I-I'm s-sorry.."She fidget with her fingers. All the guest was surprise with Taeyeon's sudden outburst of anger and they pity Tiffany as they thought she was going to get scolded by her husband. 
 
Taeyeon pull her one corner of the hall because he knows what is going to happen next. He doesn't want Tiffany to feel embarrassed later. Tiffany just followed him, not wanting him to get angrier. 
 
"T-TaeTae.. I-I'm sorry about j-just n-now.. I-I didn't k-know t-that y-you won't l-like it.."Tiffany said while she was being tugged by Taeyeon by her hands. Taeyeon was amused by the way she behave but he is still not giving in because he wanted to see the cute side of her. 
 
"H-hubby.."Tiffany called out once she felt that he have stopped in his tracks. 
 
"Any more names for me?"
 
"N-no."Tiffany answered almost immediately, not wanting her husband to get angry. 
 
"Am I on the ground, Fany ah?"Taeyeon's voice softened as he caress her cheeks. 
 
"N-no.."Tiffany shake her head but she was still not willing to look at him.
 
"Then why are you looking at the floor and not me?"Taeyeon said softly beside her ear.
 
"B-because you're a-angry with m-me."She sniffed. This alarmed the groom. 
 
"Are you crying?"Taeyeon look at her fidgeting fingers. 
 
"Baby, I was just joking with you earlier. Aigoo..."Taeyeon immediately pull her with him to the nearest chair before he sit down with her on his lap.
 
"Y-you're always t-teasing m-me.. H-how would I k-know whether y-you meant w-what y-you say or n-not?"She sob even harder in his chest.
 
"Aigoo.. I just wanted to play with you, I didn't know you will take it so seriously. Stop crying now or I will get blamed by your friends later."Taeyeon her back in a gentle and yet fast way. 
 
"I d-don't care.. You always tease me.."Tiffany said after she have calmed down.
 
"Okay okay. I am a jerk. Your jerk."Taeyeon kissed her cheek.
 
"You can call me any names you want, darling. Stubborn, cute, dork, anything. Because I'm yours anyway."Taeyeon embraced his girl with his hands, comforting her. 
 
"Jerk."Tiffany called out. 
 
"Fany, do I really deserved to be called a jerk?"
 
"You said I can call you any names." 
 
"Alright alright. As long as you're happy."Taeyeon kissed her lips again, for god knows how many times today. But that's good isn't it? 
 
"My jerk. Sweet jerk."
 
"That's better but that phrase is weird isn't it? How can a jerk be sweet?"
 
"That's better than being called a jerk."
 
"Up to you then. I love you."
 
"I love you too."
 
"Your lips and cheeks taste salty."Taeyeon did the disgusted look on his face. 
 
"That's my tears. You caused it."She giggled at his cute actions.
 
"That's another way of reinforcing that I'm being a jerk to you."Taeyeon sniff her cheeks, taking in the salty smell. 
 
"You're my jerk."
 
"You can still joke around after you cry huh?"Taeyeon asked as he tug her under his chin. 
 
"Yah! Then I'm going to cry again."
 
"Oh no no no..."Tiffany giggled at his quick reaction. 
 
"We have to go back already, baby."
 
"Hmm, let's go. Let's not keep them waiting." 
 
"Let me carry you, lovely."
 
"No, TaeTae hubby."
 
"I want to repay for being a jerk just now."Taeyeon said and carry her, bridal style, before she even stand up.
 
"I'm just kidding, TaeTae. You're not a jerk at all."
 
"I'm sorry for making you cry earlier."Taeyeon said as he apologized sincerely. 
 
"You're forgiven. I'm sorry as well, for making you mad."
 
"There's no need to be sorry okay darling. You didn't do anything wrong. I love you."Taeyeon said that to Tiffany causing the crescent shape eyes to appear again. 
 
"Oh darling, don't do that smile in front of guys, okay? Just now when you do that smile, a lot of guys melted. You're way too cute to handle."Taeyeon lean down to kiss her lips again. 
 
"Okay okay. Only in front of you."Tiffany said as she throw her arms around his neck. 
 
"Let's go, baby."
 
 
 
"Where did you guys go?"Sooyoung asked after he saw Taeyeon and Tiffany walking out of a room in the hall. 
 
"Maybe Taeyeon can't take it anymore. And he's too rough on her that's why Tiff can't walk now."Yuri teased when he saw Taeyeon carrying Tiffany out. 
 
"Yah! Yah! Yah! Yul, I heard you! You're such a byun. I wonder how Jessi manage to ease your raging hormones. I pity her man."Taeyeon walk towards them with his wife in his arms. 
 
"She's so good at it. She knows how to---"Before Yuri can continue boosting how good his wife is, Taeyeon stopped him. 
 
"Yah! Excuse you, I don't need to know this. Jessi is going to kill you when she hears this. Disgusting Yul."
 
 
"I heard you, Yul. You're going to get it from me."Jessica came out from the back of Yuri and pinch his ear, twisting it slightly.
 
"Ouch ouch ouch, dear! I won't do it again. I promise. Now, let me go."Yuri struggled in her hands while their friends chuckled.
 
"Don't ever do that or you will get it from me as well."Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon's ear.
 
"Yah! Darling, did I say I will do it? Why will I want to tell others how good my wife's body is? It's something for me to admire only."Taeyeon kiss her cheek. Their friends looked at them when Taeyeon replied. 
 
"Yah! Why did you say it so loud?"Tiffany slapped his chest.
 
"And you're slapping your favourite part again."Taeyeon added after he got a light slap from his wife. All of their friends were surprised when Taeyeon said about his chest being the part that Tiffany liked best. 
 
"Yah! Jerk!"
 
"Brat!"
 
"Wait, guys. What did you guys do just now in the room?"Yuri asked.
 
"Nothing."
 
"Nothing? Are you sure?"All of them asked at the same time. 
 
"Ya, she was crying just now. Can't you see her eyes are slightly red and swollen?"His words just accidentally slipped out of his mouth.
 
"Yah! Put me down."Tiffany struggled in Taeyeon's arms. 
 
"Not putting."Taeyeon tighten his grip on his princess, not letting her go.
 
"I love you."Taeyeon kissed her lips to silence her. 
 
"Put m--"
 
"I love you."Taeyeon kissed her lips and this happen quite a few times before Tiffany finally stop asking Taeyeon to put her down. Tiffany blushed after realizing that a lot of people were staring at them. She blushed and hide her face in Taeyeon's chest. 
 
"She's so cute..."
 
"Baby, you're so cute.. I love you."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi. Firstly, I want to apologize if the story is not up to standard. Sorry for all the spelling and grammar errors. Author's sick again. I walked under the rain today because I didn't bring my umbrella. Secondly, sigh. I've been having a lot of problems lately. Sigh. Someone confessed to me in the park on Friday. At first, he asked me out for a 'date' and I thought it was just a normal outing but it wasn't. It's a date as in a couple date. Omg.. And this is not the worst part. He brought me to the park and starting telling me about relationship stuff and asked me to consider him. I really don't know what I was doing at that time. And I accepted him. Stupid right? Author's being stupid. We only know each other for a week or lesser and on the day I meet him, he asked me for my no. I thought he being friendly. After I accepted him, i started to think about it when I got home and I felt that it was wrong because I don't have feelings for him. And so I was struggling to break up with him because I felt really uncomfortable. Now he is still in the same school as me, we're graduating next year but he's a year older than me. So I broke up with him on Sunday and I feel guilty now. Is this right? This surely is my fault. I'm being selfish. What do I do now? He's creeping me out.. What do I do if I see him in school? It's so weird to have an ex in the school. I'm such an . Argh. I having been stressing over it for almost a week.. :'( what do I do? I feel like a player.. 
 
 
 
Putting a these aside, today is the day when this ff turn one years old. Yay! I promised to update today and I manage to do it. :) Thank you for all the support during this 1 year and not giving up on this ff because it . Erm.. What else should I say? The previous chapter, 'Princess Love' , have gained the most subscribers among all the chapters. Thank you so much, really. I don't know what else to say. Ilove you guys! *kiss kiss* wait, I'm am sick, sorry. No kisses today. Aish, I'm so happy for this ff. I will try to contiue this fanfic for as long as I can. Lastly, I'm going to say the same thing again. Subscribe, comment and upvote! Thank you! :* This fanfic would not have come this far without the support of you readers. I love love love you! I have to go, bye for now. :)