Angry Tiffany

The LOVE of TaeNy

"Here.." Taeyeon said as he rushed up the stairs.

Tiffany sealed her lips really tight to prevent Taeyeon from popping the pills into .

"Say ahhh" Taeyeon said cutely like as if he is talking to a 3 year kid.

Tiffany still keep close.

"Fany ah...Be a good girl ok? You are not well and you need to take medicine to keep your fever down.. Be a good girl please.. " Taeyeon pleaded Tiffany. 

Tiffany still kept sealed. 

"How about this, I will bring you to your Favourite mall ones you recover. But you have to promise me that you must go to the hospital if your fever still didn't subside when it is dawn. Ok? Taeyeon was trying to do anything that will make Tiffany eat the medicine. 

"Don't worry, I will be with you." Taeyeon reassured. 

"Now say ahhhh" Taeyeon ordered cutely. 

"Good girl!" Taeyeon smiled and kissed his princess.

Tiffany then took the medicine and she felt very bad for making Taeyeon doing all these things. She did not dare to make any eye contact with him. 

"Thank you Tae.." Tiffany smiled to him weakly.

"No worries. Anything for my Fany... Remember to wake me up when you are not feeling well." Taeyeon reminded Tiffany.

"Now let's get you some rest..." Taeyeon then hummed Tiffany's Favourite song make her sleep.

Tiffany nodded. Taeyeon knows that Tiffany will not wake him up even though she is not feeling well so he wake up every hour to check on tiffany. 

10:00 AM 

Taeyeon was awoke by the same thing that happened earlier on. The first thing that came to his mind was Tiffany. He turned to look at Tiffany and found her shivering again. Taeyeon decided to take her to the hospital no matter what.

"Fany ah, your fever still haven't subsided. Let's go to the hospital now." Taeyeon then kiss her cheeks to give her the morning kiss.

"No, I don't want..." Tiffany was trying her best to escape and not let Taeyeon bring her to the hospital. 

"Remember what you promised me this morning?" Taeyeon then stare deeply into her teary eyes and gave her a hug to reassure her. 

What happened next make Taeyeon shocked. Despite her being sick, she ran out of the room to escape from Taeyeon. Taeyeon was shocked by her sudden act. He immediately ran after her. 

"Fany, don't run. You are weak and you need to rest." Taeyeon ordered.

"I will be caught if I don't run..." Tiffany answered cutely. 

" YAH! Hwang MiYoung! You better stop running! " Taeyeon raised his voice. 

" YAH! Who say you can call me that way? I forbid you to have any skin contact with me for 1 week. " Tiffany was furious. 

Taeyeon then went over to Tiffany to hug her and make her forgive him. 

" Okok. I don't call you with that name ok princess? Don't stop the skin contact that part.." Taeyeon was desperate. He then kissed her cheeks again. 

" Yah! Who say I have forgiven you? Don't touch me!" Tiffany shrugged taeyeon's hand off her and pouted. She was trying to test Taeyeon's patience limit. 

Taeyeon then pull Tiffany in for a kiss on her lips. 

"hmm.. Tae.. Stop that. I might spread the virus to you! I don't want you to be sick! " Tiffany accidentally blurted anything out. 

Taeyeon then smile like an idiot when he heard what Tiffany just said. 

" Fany ah, come let's go for breakfast at the mall.." taeyeon brought Tiffany back to their room so that she could wash up. 

15 mins later, in the car. 

"Fany ah, what would you like to have for breakfast?" Taeyeon asked.

"Don't know" Tiffany replied coldly and looked outside the widow. 

"Princess, are you still angry?" taeyeon asked.

".............." Tiffany kept quiet.

" Well i think you are... But no matter what, you must tell me when you are not feeling well." Taeyeon said. 

In fact, Tiffany wasn't really that well just that she does want to voice it out to taeyeon in case he brings her to the hospital.