Prologue

My Heart Only For You

Sydney , Australia

Yoona POV

2 years has passed. There's too many things happened in just the short years. I didn't know to say it's an amazing years or what ? It's because everything in my life now is nothing. I didn't think about my life anymore these two years.

Sydney , Australia - Here I am now , at Sydney. I'm not being alone here but I'm here with my husband , Lee Kikwang. We already live here for almost two years now and we also never planning back to Korea.

'Waaaahhh !!'

I heard that voice again. It's Lee Sooyeon , that bastard daughter. She always make some noises with crying. I didn't know what's wrong with that baby. She just same like her father , so spoil.'Yoona , can you help me ?' it's Kikwang. I heard he asking me a question. I turn my body to the back and saw him. He is not alone but with that baby.

'What is it ?'

'Can you hold Sooyeon for a while ? I need to make her milk.'

'Can't you just give her to the babysitter. I didn't want to hold her. I didn't know how to.' I'm being honest with him. It's true that I didn't know how to hold a baby correctly. But I think Kikwang also already know that I hate that baby like I hate her father , Lee Donghae.

Kikwang then approaching me that sitting on the bed along with the baby.'The babysitter take a break. Just for a while. I'll come back soon.' Without my deal anymore , Kikwang laying the baby beside me on the bed. He wink to me and leave the bedroom quickly.

'Waaaaahhh !!'

Gosh , why she always crying and make noisy. I hate her so much. I look at the baby that crying hardly. Her face already turn to the red because of crying. I then looking at another direction. I get my earphone , put some music and reading the magazine. I'm happy that I couldn't hear she's crying anymore.

About ten minutes later , I finish reading the magazine.'Why oppa took so long time ?' I removing the earphone and hear the voice again. The voice of the baby crying. I turn to the place Kikwang laid her but she is not there. I already panic and I shock when suddenly I saw that the baby is at the corner of the bed.

'Oh , God ! She will fell if she playing there. What I gonna do ?' I already panic at the time. I didn't want to touch that baby but I need to save her. I then heard a big cry. I become more panic when I saw the baby fell on the floor.

I quickly stand up and hold the baby. She crying in my arms. I didn't know what to do , all this while Kikwang take care of her. I never touch her since she was born. I laying on the bed with the baby and pull her into a hug.'I'm sorry. Please stop crying. I'm so sorry that you hurt. Shussh ~' I didn't realise that I just hug the baby and rub her back to comforting her. About a minutes , she stop crying and already fall asleep. I also fall asleep at the time.

Kikwang POV

Sooyeon maybe already waiting for her milk. It's took a long time for me because her milk is out of stock and I need to buy the milk at the shop. As I arrive at the bedroom , I saw Yoona and Sooyeon sleeping together on the bed.

I didn't believe what I saw at the time. It's Yoona , she hug her daughter. Thank God that she is starting to touch her daughter now. It's make me remember again what happened when Sooyeon was born.

>> flashback <<

At Seoul Hospital , 9.45 o'clock in the night. I waited for Yoona outside the operation room. She was inside the operation room. I was so panic at the time. About three hour later , the doctor came out from the operation room and approached me.

'Mr Lee , congratulation. You got a baby girl.' the doctor for the first time told me that the baby is a girl. Then , I saw the nurse walked to the outside with the baby.'Mr Lee , this is your baby.' the nurse handed the baby slowly on my arms.

'She is so beautiful baby. She is like an angel.' the nurse said. The nurse was true. This baby , she's angel that really perfect. Donghae hyung is really lucky that he have a beautiful daughter like this baby. But you're so stupid , Hyung. You leave Yoona and this baby. When I touched her cheeks , the baby smiled to me.

'Hi , starting from today I'm your father.' I knew the baby couldn't understand me but at least I think like I starting to thought her like my daughter. It's not Donghae's anymore , it's mine.

I enter the room and saw Yoona laid on the bed. She's cried. I came closer and looked at her.'Yoona , are you okay ?' I asked her. She sat on the bed and faced me.'Oppa , I can't accept her in my life. I hate that baby. Can you just send her to anywhere ?' I was shocked when Yoona said that. I sat beside her and wiped her tears.

'Yoona , she's your daughter. We can't just throw her away and you can't hate her. It's your daughter , Yoona.'

'She's not mine. It's that bastard daughter. I NEVER HAVE A DAUGHTER !' Yoona emphasised the last words to make it clear for me to heard. Then she start to cried more harder and looked so hurted at the time.

I hugged her tightened and she rested her head on my shoulder.'Oppa , please don't force me to accept her in my life. Please..' she said , sobbed.

'Okay. I'm sorry.'

>> end of flashback <<

After two years , this is the first time I saw she hug , touch and give some love to her daughter. It's make me confident that soon Yoona will accept Sooyeon in her life like she accept me as her husband.

This is the first chapter of My Heart Only For You. How is it ? This story is actually based on true story. I would like to share the true story through this fanfic. Hope you'll enjoy it. Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENTS :)