Chinese

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"Wo ye ai ni." He whispered back. My heart swelled with admiration, respect, and love for my brother. I wish I could've realized how much I loved him sooner.

"Wait!" Onew said. Key and I looked at him weirdly. "You guys know Chinese?" He asked. Key shook his head.

"We are Chinese. Well half at least." He told them. The boys looked stupefied. Onew had a bit of irritation on his face as well. He furrowed his brows and frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"The fans don't know you two are Chinese. No one did. You can't tell anyone either because it's too late to. Aish why didn't you ever tell me?! You have to tell me things like this. I'm the leader." He said.

"Arasso!" We both said. With that cleared up, we resumed our chill session. I laid on Jonghyun as we all watched Star King and Strong Heart for a few hours. The whole time, I watched Taemin out of the corner of my eye. He looked lost, almost dazed. I pitied the poor maknae. It must've been hard finding out that your girlfriend cheated on you then have her break up with you soon after.

"Taemin!" I called. He slowly looked at me with his cold lifeless eyes. "Hey don't you think Jjong's head is bigger than Kang Ho Dong's?" I asked, trying to cheer him up. I succeeded because he cracked a smile and nodded.

"Yah my head is not that big!" Jonghyun protested. He pouted at me cutely.

"I'm kidding babe. I told him, kissing his cheek. I smiled in content and rested my head on Jjong's chest again. All was peaceful until the moon came out. It was about 11:30 when Minho started yawning.

"Guys I'm tired." He said.

"So am I." Taemin told him. The two packed up and went to their rooms after bidding us goodnights. Now it was only Jonghyun, Onew, Key, and me. The air was a little awkward but I shook it off. An hour later someone was knocking on the door. I got up and went to it. I looked through the eye hole. There was a girl standing there about the age of 19 or 20 with long brown hair.

"I don't know who it is." I told the boys. Key wrinkled his nose in confusion and got up. He looked through the eye hole and gasped.

"It's her. No it can't be......" He stuttered. I grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him.

"If you know here answer the damn door." I told him, annoyed with her knocking. He gulped and put his hand on the knob. I patted him pon the back then resumed my sit on Jonghyun.

"Hey Mi Yun! Long time no see!" I heard Key exclaim in his mock happy voice. It was obvious something was up. It was also obvious that he didn't want her here.

"Well that's because you abandoned me! You knew about it too yet you still ran away! How could you Kibum!" We heard the girl shriek hysterically. I cast a worried glance at Onew.

"We should see what's wrong." I told him. He nodded and we got up and went to the door. There stood Key looking red and the girl looking mad. 

"What's going on here?" Onew asked in his leader voice. Key and the girl turned to us. 

"I'm Sung Mi Yun and this fool won't take responsibility for his actions." She said to us while glaring at Key.

"Key what's she talking about?" I asked him. He nervously scratched his head.

"Well you see....." He started but got cut off.

"Who are you?" She asked me with a sneer.

"am his sister." I told her firmly. "And I'd like to know what business you have with my brother." I told her. I could feel my mode starting up so this hoe better watch it.

"I'm pregnant with his baby." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The girl in the picture is Mi Yun. Thanks for reading! ^_^