Painful

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"Talk." I told him.

"Do you trust me?" He asked me. I tried not to hesitate in responding as he would question the pause.

"Yes." I said as quickly as I could.

"Ok." He told me and turned around. I stared at his back confused. Was that all he had to "talk" about? I brushed it off and shut my eyes. I hadn't had any horrible sleep patterns for awhile but tonight was going to be a sleepless night. I could feel it. After an hour of tossing and turning on my own I huffed in annoyance and got up. I saw Chen and Lay in their beds sleeping peacefully. At least some people were getting some sleep. They have an interview tomorrow. Also tomorrow was the day I'm supposed to go back to work and I wouldn't be getting any sleep either. my life. I stepped into the living room and was about to go into the kitchen to grab something to eat when I saw something on the couch. It was in black and curled up in fetal position. I pressed myself against the wall trying to hide as I watched it. It didn't move. I was scared but I didn't know what to do. I was about to head back into my room to wake someone up when I heard soft crying coming from the couch. I realized it was one of the guys.

"What's wrong?" I asked not knowing who it was yet.

"Sora! N-nothing!" The boy stuttered. I gasped when I saw who it was. Why was he crying? I went over and sat next to him on the couch. I wrapped my arms around him and let him cry on my shoulder. It pained me to see him cry especially.

"Tell me what's wrong hun."

"It's Sehun. He still doesn't like me."

"Don't waste your time on that bastard."

"But I love him!"

"Oh Hannie. Love is a painful thing. Listen closely. If he doesn't come to his senses soon promise me you'll move on arasso?'

"Arasso."

"That's my Luhan!"

"I never went anywhere.

"Just shut up and enjoy the moment."

"What moment?"

"Shhhh!" I held a finger to my lips. He laughed and wiped his face. I let him lay down in my lap while I played with his hair. That was how we stayed for about an hour. It was 4 am yet here we were whispering in the dark, both of us with important things to do tomorrow. I finally pushed him off my lap and said goodnight. We hugged and parted to our rooms. I slipped as quiet as I could and slid into bed. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to fit in whatever sleep I could get within the next hour. An hour later I dragged my sleep deprived self out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready for my first day back. I hopped in the shower despite the drowsniess that overtook me. I finished my morning routine and wrapped a towel around myself. I ran to my bags and looked for my favorite skirt and blouse and put them on. I did my makeup and double checked that everything was in place before grabbing my purse and walking out to the living room. I thought everyone would be sleeping so I was surprised to see Suho and D.O. having coffee in their.

"Good morning!" I said to them.

"Good morning! Are you leaving already?" They asked me.

"Yes I have to get to the office early today. Tell the others I said good morning. Good luck with your interview today. Fighting!" I  told them.

"Fighting to you too!" They held up their fists. I gave them one last smile before slipping my heels on and darting down to the lobby. I giggled as I got on my bike. As I peeled out of the lot I realized I must've looked really funny. A women in a suit riding to work on her motorcycle that was quite a sight. when I got to my destination I darted into the building and up to my boss' office.

"I'm back sunbae-nim!!!!" I shouted as I burst into the office.

"Nice to have you back. This is who you will be photographing today." He held up a picture on his phone. I gasped. "The boys are waiting in your studio. Please don't keep them waiting any longer. Good luck."

"Neh sunbae-nim!"" I smiled and exited the room. I sprinted up to my studio bouncing with excitement to see them. I took a deep breathe as I walked into my studio. I flew to the guy nearest me and wrapped my arms around his neck. It just so happened he was the one standing closest to the door. His eyes widened as he turned around and smiled in surprise.

"What's up yeobo?"