Let's go

SHINee's Back and So Am I

I sighed and rolled out of the bed. I grabbed one of the robes hanging on the bathroom door and slipped it on. I shuffled to the door and unlocked it. I opened it to find Minho standing there looking frazzled. "What's wrong Minho?" I asked him.

"You have to see it for yourself. Get dressed then come out to the pool. Bring Jonghyun too." He said then walked away. I shut the door very confused. I turned to Jonghyun.

"You heard him." I said and started putting my clothes on. He reluctantly got out of the bed and searched for his clothes. When we were both done I dragged him outside. I ran to the pool and looked for everyone. They were all crowded around Key who had his iPad on his lap. All their eyes were wide as they read whatever was on the screen. They raised their heads when Jonghyun and I came closer.

"YOU'RE SUCH A SORA!" Krystal shouted and slapped me. Minho rushed forward to pull her back as Jonghyun pulledme in his arms.

"What happened?" Jonghyun asked. No one said a word as Key turned the device towards us. The headline jumped out at me in big black bold letters.  Kim Sora carrying Lee Taemin's baby? How did this happen? I gasped at the false article.

"That's obviously not true guys." I said. The boys all nodded, knowing I was speaking the truth. Krystal had a look of disgust on her face.

"She's still a . She's slept with so many guys. I saw what you and Lee Joon were up to that one night at the club. My girls were there too. Oh and what about just now with Jonghyun." Krystal spat at me. I glared at her then Taemin.

"You need to clear this up as soon as possible." I told him. He nodded and tried to calm his seething girlfriend. She was starting to get on my nerves. I positioned a hand at her back then shoved her into the pool. She resurfaced sputtering curse words at me.

"Yah don't touch my girlfriend again!" Taemin yelled at me.

"And what if I do?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. He just walked up and pushed me into the pool with a hard shove. I resurfaced quickly, grabbing Jonghyun's hand to pull me out. Key wrapped a towel around my wet body while Minho dried my hair. I saw  Krystal looking at us in disbelief.

"Why are you guys on her side?!" She screeched. All three boys put their arms around me. 

"Because we love her." They simultaneously said.

"We've known her for a long time and she's a great person." Minho said.

"But she's a !" Krystal whined. 

"No she's not." Key told her coldly.

"Let's go." Taemin said putting his arm around the and pulling her away. I felt tears streaming down my face the second they were out of sight.

"H-he pushed m-me." I stuttered. Taemin had never laid a hand on me before until now.

"Let's get you dry." Key said and directed us towards him and Minho's hotel room. He made me change into some of his clothes and handed me a cup of tea.

"Gomawo." I said. He nodded and sat next to Minho and Jonghyun on the floor observing me as I drank my tea. I sighed and cradled the cup between my hands to warms them up. Something had been bothering for a while and I wanted an answer.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Yeah babe?" Jonghyun said.

"Do you guys think I'm a troublemaker?"