Do Something

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"I want to live because of them. Every single one of them has made my life on Earth actually worth living. If I had had a chance to say something to each one of them before I died it would have been........I love you." He had fallen silent since I opened my mouth. All he did was nod.

"You are not meant to be here. Not yet. Your place in your friends' hearts is of great significance. Go while you can." He told me. He swiped a hand across the barren area in front of us opening some type of portal.

"Thank you Death." Was all I said to him before walking into the portal. I walked through what seemed like time until I saw a golden door. I ran to it and opened it. Beyond I could see Key, Zhoumi, and Kris hovering over my body. Key and Zhoumi were sobbing messes while Kris was trying hard to keep himself composed. Was I that important to them? I didn't waste another moment as I threw myself into their dimension. I stared at my mutilated and blood crusted body. I couldn't take another moment of hearing my brother and best friend's cries and sobs. I walked to my body and shed a tear on it. Am I doing the right thing?

Key POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I didn't know what do do with myself. My sister was dead it was all my fault. Her boyfriend had just left her. It was all my fault. Everything. Every single thing down to the smallest imperfection was my fault. I couldn't do anything to protect my sister and my friends. For all I know whatever killed Sora was still running around here.

"Guys! Look!" I heard Zhoumi shout. I snapped my head to the Chinese man in annoyance.

"I swear if yo-!" I muttered then stopped when I saw what he had saw. He had been pointing at the water that ran down her cheek. A tear. She was crying. Then that meant.......

"Kris do something!" I told him. He looked at me incredulously.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know just do something!" Zhoumi told him as well. 

"This will probably be pointless but here goes something." He said and leaned down towards her body. I stopped him with a firm hand on his shoulder.

"This ain't Sleeping Beauty!! She's not going to wake up by true love's first kiss! We don't even know if she likes you!" I shrieked at him.

Kris POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I rolled my eyes at Kibum nagging over my shoulder. I gave him a shut the up and let me do my job look. I wasted no time in pressing my lips to the girl's I was so madly in love with. We didn't know each other much yet but the times we spent together were meant remembering. As I blew into all those times flashed by. The first time we met. The fun we had during the photo shoot. The smile that never seemed to leave her face. The time she had taken us out and the time after that. I could tell she hadn't liked Sehun's decision but she had followed us anyway. That smile still never leaving her face but I knew it was all a facade. I pulled back and wiped the tears that were streaming down my face now. 

"Sora please wake up!" I begged her but she didn't show any signs of life. I didn't know what to do. Why was I crying? Oh yeah 'cuz the girl of my dreams is dead. Yeah that makes sense.

"LOOK!!!" Zhoumi screamed pointing a trembling finger at her body. I rubbed my eyes, thinking they were lying to me but as I kept watching I knew it was no lie.

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I hesitated over my body. Should I really do this?  Why am I having doubts now? Without a second thought I laid down in my body and closed my eyes. Nothing happened. Was this a trick? Am I being deceived? This isn't funny. Why am I being tortured? I could see the guys's mouth moving but I couldn't hear them. I just wanted to hear their voices. I started to panic. My eyes had shut as if they had been stapled. I wanted so many things. I wanted to be able to hug my brother and calm his nerves. I wanted to hold my best friend's hand and reassure him that all was fine. I wanted Kris to wrap his strong arms around me and tell me he'll always be there for me. I wanted to tell him that..........I loved him. But I couldn't do either of those things if I didn't wake up. So I tried everything I could think of. I didn't even realize I was crying until I heard shouting. Why can I hear them now?

"Sora wake up please!" I heard his voice cry. That voice that had reassured me just a few hours ago. He was calling me and I intended to respond. I opened my mouth and tried to speak but my throat was too dry all I could muster was a strange gurgling sound.

"Did you hear that?!?" Someone exclaimed. I opened my eyes to see who it was. I was shocked by the sight of the angry bird so close to my face. My first instinct was to slap. So that I did.

"Owwwwww!!" He pouted, backing away, and rubbing his cheek. I regretted it though as a shock of pain ran up my whole arm. Oh yeah now I remember. It's broken. I was immediately smothered by the three guys as they drowned me with hugs. Well kisses in Key and Mimi's cases. My whole body was screaming in pain but I didn't protest because I didn't know when I'd get taken away from them so I just embraced the feelings. Oh it was nice to be back.

Zhoumi POV                                                                                                                                                                                                   After we all pulled away from her I realized she was probably in loads of pain. I could see it in her face when she slapped Kris. I could tell she had broke a few things and was badly bruised. I mean come on! She just died. Oh yeah that reminds me.....

"Guys I don't think we should mention this to others' cuz I don't think they're going to believe us when we say she went to heaven and came back." I told them. 

"Not exactly heaven..." I heard Sora mutter under her breath but I pushed it aside. I would ask her about that some other time. 

"So what are we going to tell the others? Those are unusual wounds." Key asked us.

"She got attacked. It won't be a complete lie. We just won't tell them the details." Kris told us. We nodded and agreed. With that I picked the broken girl up in my arms bridal style.

"Let's go." I told them. We quietly walked back to the room, each one of us lost in our own thoughts. I was thinking about how the rest would react causing me to let out a little chuckle. Sora looked at me questionably. "I'm just thinking about the other guys' reactions." I saw her smile but knew she was secretly in pain. She was just trying not to show it. "You don't have to smile. I know it hurts." I told her. She nodded, looking relieved. I opened the door and stepped into the room prepared for the millions of questions that were going to be thrown at us.

"WHAT THE HAPPENED?!?!?!?" Everyone screamed at the same time. I just ignored them, putting all my attention onto Sora. I laid her down on the hospital bed and called for the doctor. After some time the doctor finally came in. Okay now I see why Sora hates hospitals. The doctors are es.

Kris POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I was so glad that she was alive. I don't know what I would've done if she hadn't come back. How she had done it was a miracle. All that mattered was that she was back. I wanted to confess to her so bad. Now there was actually a chance she could accept my feelings. That was a matter for another time. I slumped into the chair in the corner of the room and sighed. Then I remembered the way her lips felt on mine and smiled to myself. Someone knocked on the door but I just ignored it. My smile disappeared though when I saw who was at the door. I facepalmed. What are these idiots doing here?