I'm not ready

SHINee's Back and So Am I

Mi Yun POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I couldn't believe my ears. He was going to raise it with me?! What is he up to? "Yah Kim Kibum I swear of you're lying I will cut off your-" I was cut off by sift lips on mine. I was too shocked to do anything. It took me a few seconds to snap out of my daze to push him off. "What the hell was that?!" I asked him seething.

He shrugged and smiled. "Please take me back. I made a mistake breaking up with you before I debuted. I just thought it would be better for the both of us." He said to me. My eyes watered. It hurt to remember all the years that had gone by without him by my side. He tried to pull me into a hug but I pushed him away.

"What makes you think you know what's good for us?!" I asked him. "You don't know how much I've been suffering the last few years. Every single goddamn day your face was in my head. You were like a virus that infected my senses." I spat at him. This was too much. What was I thinking coming here. I couldn't handle seeing him again.

"I love you Mi Yunnie. I always have. I never stopped. Please take me back. I'll make up for all those years lost by being a great father. I'm not letting you do this alone." He said to me. 

"Neither am I." The girl that claimed she was his sister said jumping off the couch. Her boyfriend stood by her side as well.

"Neither am I." He said as well. I looked at their leader or duizhang ,as the girl called him in Chinese I think it was.

"We're all in this together now I guess. Welcome to our demented, twisted family Sung Mi Yun!" He said beaming at me. My heart warmed at how fast they had accepted me. Now I felt bad for barging in here.

Onew POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I smiled at Mi Yun. I still had my doubts about her so I'd have to watch her closely. She must really mean alot to Key because I've never seen him act like this except around Sora and the members. When he acts likes this he really cares for them. I was happy for him but I was also worried. What would happen to SHINee's image if this got out. ! We'd be screwed. SHINee would be done for it. I'll worry about that when the time comes to it though.

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I was still a little iffy about the new chick. How could Onew accept her so easily. I glanced at him and could see the gears turning in his head. He was thinking about SHINee's image no doubt. I could sense his uneasiness that no one else could pick up. He didn't trust the new girl yet. Good because I didn't either. 

I held Jonghyun's hand and mindlessly caressed it. I saw him give me a questioning gaze out of the corner of my eye but I avoided it. He grabbed my chin and turned my head to his. I sighed knowing what was coming.

Jonghyun POV "Babe what's up?" I asked her. It was obvious something was bothering her. It irritated me that she might be uncomfortable. She looked into my eyes and I gasped when I looked into them. 

"What?!" She asked alarmed. I chuckled and her cheek.

"Your eyes are so pretty!" I squealed in a fan girl voice. I looked around to see if anybody had heard that to see Onew looking at me like I was crazy. I sheepishly smiled at him then turned back to my jagi. I remembered something and smirked. I leaned in close to her ear and pushed a strand of her silky hair behind her ear.

"How do you feel about mini Jjong's running around?" I asked her, pulling away. Her eyes widened and she gasped.

"We didn't use protection!" She whisper yelled. I nodded nonchalantly.

"I know." I told her. "Looks like were going to be a mommy and daddy."

Sora POV How the could I forget protection. Omo I wasn't ready to be a mom yet. My eyes brimmed with tears. Now it was Jonghyun's turn to look at me alarmed.

"Jagiya what's wrong?!" He asked me.

"I-I'm not ready to be a m-mom. I'm so irresponsible! How could I possibly have a child?!" I started fretting. JOnghyun pulled me to his chest and let me rest my head on it.

"We'll get through this together Sora. You'll never be alone as long as SHINee is by your side. Oh also I think we should keep this a secret until you start showing. We just found out about Key's girl. I think Jinki's overwhelmed as it is. Right then Onew snapped his fingers.

Onew POV                                                                                                                                                                                                "I've got an idea!" I told everyone. They all looked at me anticipating what I was going to say. "We're going shopping for baby stuff tomorrow with Mi Yun and Key. Kk that's it everyone get some sleep." With that the I retired to my bedroom.

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                        I took that as a que to leave. "Goodnight bro!" I shouted to Key as I ran out the door. He smiled back and said goodnight. When we got to our room I unlocked the door and ran inside. I made a bee line towards the bed and collapsed on it. "Well this has been an eventful day." I sighed. 

"It sure has been." Jonghyun said laying next to me. He slung an arm around my waist and pulled my back to his chest, burying his face in my neck. He moved to my ear and I swear he was smirking. "And tomorrow's only going to get more interesting." He said.

"I guess we should get some sleep." I yawned.

"I guess we should. Night jagiya!" He said kissing my cheek.

"Night baby." I said back. With that we traveled into our land of dreams together. A damsel in distress with my knight in shining armor to protect me.