It's Over

SHINee's Back and So Am I

Why did they all look so dismal? SHINee, Mi Yun, Zhoumi, and......Kris. Why was he here? They all looked sorrowful.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked them. Everyone snapped their heads up in surprise.

"Oh thank god you're awake!" Zhoumi exclaimed, running to me, pulling me into a big hug minding all the IVs I was hooked up to.

"What's wrong?" I repeated my question. He pulled me away to arms' length and looked at me bewildered.

"Girl da fuq do you mean what's wrong?! You almost ing died that's what's wrong!! Oh god I was so worried!" He told me, crushing me into another hug. All of a sudden he was pulled away from me. I saw Jonghyun looked pissed.

"Keep your hands to yourself." He told Zhoumi.

"Jonghyun, calm down. They're only friends." Mi Yun tried to reason with him.

"Well if they're friends then he should be able to keep his hands to himself." Jonghyun told her.

"Dude chill." Zhoumi told him. "I'm just worried about her."

"Well worry about yourself." Jonghyun retorted.

"Jjong that's mean. Mimi was just worried about me." I told him. He turned his glare on me.

"Why are you taking his side?! I'm your boyfriend!" He shouted.

"I'm not."

"Uh yeah you are. It's bad enough we lost the baby because of your carelessness now you're gonna let another man touch you." He told me. Wait did he just say.....

"The baby's gone?" I asked him trembling.

"You were shot in the stomach. It pierced right through your womb. They had to preform an immediate surgery." Onew told me. I was numb. I couldn't feel anything. Even as everyone rushed to my side I only stared blankly at the wall from me. I lost the baby. It's gone. Why? Why me? I saved my brother though but it came at a cost. 

"Sora it's not your fault." Kris told me quietly. HIs voice brought me back to the present.

"Yeah it is! It's all her fault! Always so ing careless!" Jonghyun shouted. Kris shoved him roughly.

"It's not her fault. She was being brave. Stop being such a douche." Kris told him.

"She was being an idiot. Key could've saved himself. She didn't have to endanger herself and the baby." Jonghyun spat at him. They babbled back and forth for the longest time ever. All the while I was drowning in my thoughts. It was my fault for losing the baby. I also couldn't let Key die. He was the only blood I had left in this world and I could't lose him. I couldn't deny the extreme guilt hovering over me though. I could always have another child but there was something special about this one. That unborn child was going to haunt me for the rest of my life but at least we'd meet in the afterlife. the guilt just won't go away.

"You know what?!? I'm out of here! I don't have to deal with this anymore! Getting you pregnant was a mistake. You were never fit to be a mother!" Jonghyun shouted in my face. My heart shattered into a bunch of pieces with those words. I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped the stupid IVs out of my arm, held my gown together, and ran towards the door, tears already streaming down my face. Despite my name being called, I didn't stop. I just need to think. Even though I was in immense pain and terrified I just kept running.

I ran to the room I remembered from last time. Bad choice but I didn't care. I ran into the room with the vending machines and crouched behind one of them. I just let it all out. Why did nothing ever work out for me? Why couldn't I have a stable love life? Why did I lose another boyfriend? Why am I like this? I'm a blemish on the face of the planet. I wish I had never been born. My melt down was cut short as I shivered. I could see my breath now.  it wasn't going to stop until it got me. Shisus isn't even here this time.

I just pressed myself against the wall as much as I could. My heart skipped a few beats as a hand swiped at my feet. I almost pissed myself as it grabbed my ankle and tugged. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I shrieked. I was going to die anyway so what did it matter if I was being loud. 

"You won't get away this time." It told me baring it's snaggly little teeth at me. I felt myself being dragged by the demonic presence. I grabbed at the door as I flew by it but my fingers only grasped air. I just gave up and closed my eyes. My body was thrown against what I guessed to be wall. It grabbed my arm and ran its scary nails against it. I hissed as it pierced my skin, leaving an deep wound all the way down to my elbow. It took my hand and bent it backwards to an uncomfortable position. I screamed as I felt my bones being broken. It hurt more than I expected it to. It stepped on my leg until I heard that break as well. It kept torturing me until I was barely awake. I managed to utter a few words though.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked it on the verge of death.

"You killed my brother."

"Who was your brother?"

"You know damn well who my brother was!" It shrieked at me and scratched at my throat. I gasped in realization t who it was.

"I didn't kill him. The police did."

"But you called the police so now you'll die."

"Just kill me already."

"As you wish." It smirked and raked it's fingers across my heart. I guess this was it. It's all over. I'm fin-

Kris POV                                                                                                                                                                                                          I can't believe that douche said all that but that didn't matter. All that did was finding Sora. So far I had checked the whole West wing we were in and hadn't found her. My blood ran cold as I heard a strangled scream. Oh ! Oh ! I needed to find her before something happened. I picked up speed as I turned into the North wing. I was in charge of the West and North wings while Zhoumi had ran for the South and Kibum sprinted into the East. The others had stayed in the room in case she came back.

"Sora! It's me Kris! I wan-" All the color drained out of my face at the scene in front of me. Who would do such a monstrous thing?

"Kris did you find h-" Kibum asked me as him and Zhoumi came up behind me.

"What are you looking at?" Zhoumi asked me. I pointed at her body which was splayed across the wall.

"Oh my god...." Kibum started. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!! SORA!!!!!" He shrieked and ran to his sister's side. I felt sorry for him. Having to see your sister's dead body like that. I was a mess myself but I couldn't reveal that to anyone. No one could know my true feelings for her. The question now was what do we do?

"She doesn't have a pulse." Zhoumi reported to us.

"So she wasn't kidding about the thing haunting her." Kibum muttered to himself.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him. He turned to me.

"She's been followed by this paranormal thing for awhile." He told me.

"It almost got her last time." Zhoumi told me. For some odd reason I believed them. No human could make marking like that. Also the way she was killed was abnormal.

"So what do we do?" I asked them.

"We wait." Kibum told me. "She may look dead to us but her spirit is still fighting. She'll pull through. She always does.

???? POV (Guess who it is. Shouldn't be that hard though.)                                                                                                                    I needed to do it and I needed to do it fast. I was running out of time. I could feel it. I needed to summon him before it was all over. For real this time. I looked around the strange world I was in. It couldn't  be hard to find him. I mean he was "Death". After a while of running around I collapsed on the ground. A sharp pang in my heart made me clutch my chest. If I didn't find him now it was all over.

"Are you looking for me?" A solemn voice asked form behind me. I whipped around and flew towards the dark figure.

"Yes how'd you know?"

"I could sense your presence. You shouldn't be here yet you are. Care to explain?"

"I'd like someone to explain it to me! Enough I don't have time for riddles. If I shouldn't be here then send me back."

"It's not that easy."

"Wae?"

"I'm Death. I do not bring life. I take it. Unless you provide it." He told me hinting at our last encounter.

"I cannot be selfish enough to use the remaining ashes for my own life."

"Then I have a bargain for you."

"What is it?"

"Answer a question."

"Okay."

"If and only if you answer truthfully and with meaning will I make an exception to your death without having to use your ashes." He told me.

"I'm ready what is the question." I asked hurriedly, as the pain in my heart was escalating.

"Why do you want to live?"