Ma Girl

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"Whaddya mean Sora?" Key asked me.

"I mean that wasn't a human being that attacked you. It was a paranormal creature." I told him, completely serious.

"Sora are you okay?" Mi Yun asked me, putting a hand to my forehead. 

"I'm telling the truth!" I told her.

"She is." All the guys chimed in. She just looked at all of them bewildered.

"It may sound a little weird. Okay it sounds alotta weird but its true!" Taemin told her. Mi Yun just shook her head. 

"It's impossible ghosts don't exist!" She told us.

"Oh yeah they do!" Minho told her. Him, Taemin, and Jonghyun took  turns telling her the story as Siwon and I told it to them. When they were done the young girl's jaw had dropped all the way to the floor.

"Do you believe us now babe?" Key asked her. I casually turned around and made a gagging face. It was weird seeing my brother with someone. I assumed he'd always be forever alone. I guess not.

"Well yeah. Kinda. I don't know what to think. Wow unnie you're really brave!" She said to me. 

"Thank you dongsaeng. Thank you." I said to her. She just nodded shyly.

"So what do we do now?" Taemin asked. Everyone looked at me.

"Da fuq you looking at me for?! He's the duizhang!" I shouted, pointing at Onew. Everyone's gazes now turned to the leader.

"Well Key isn't fully healed yet so he's gonna be here for awhile longer. As for the rest of us we'll take night shifts. Who volunteers to stay tonight?" He asked. I didn't raise my hand at first. I didn't want to spend anymore time here than necessary but he was my bro afterall. I had to stay.

"I volunteer." I said.

"Great! One down we need at least one more." Onew told us.

"I'll stay with ma girl tonight." Jonghyun sauvely said. I mentally facepalmed at his attempt to act cool. He slung his arm around my shoulder. I heard someone groan. I looked over at Key who was facepalming.

"If your going to eye each other all night please leave. I'd rather people in their right minds stay with me." He told us.

"We won't!~" Jjong and I singsonged. Key rolled his eyes, obviously not believing us. Believe it or not, Jonghyun and I didn't show as much PDA as Taemin and I. Well except for the fact we had and now I'm pregnant. On that note, I might as well start thinking of how I'm going to tell Key.

Oh my, just thinking of it makes me cringe. Sure he would kill me but I loved Jjong and that's all that matters. Right? , I'm dead!

"SORA!" A voice boomed.

"What?! What?! Where's the fire?!?" I shouted, looking around. 

"Right here babe." Jonghyun said pulling me in for a kiss.

"Get off you cheesy motherer!" I mumbled, pushing him away.

"Wae babe?!" He pouted, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh god! They've already began undressing each other!"