Phase

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"Bwoh?!" I shouted, tumbling off the bed. My hit the floor hard as I gazed at the man I called my best friend. "Really Mimi? Is that wonderful girl you just described really me? I'm none of those things." I told him.

Zhoumi POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                              "Yeah you are. Don't try to deny it wither. I've known you for the longest time. All that time my love for you has only grown." I told her, pulling her onto the bed with me. " I know and understand you're with Jonghyun. Plus you're carrying his baby. You couldn't possibly leave him. Do me a favor as well arasso? Don't think about my confession too much. I just wanted to get it off my chest. I also hoped it would raise your self-esteem, which I see it did by that smile on your face." I told her. She just giggled and nodded.

"Arasso oppa!" She said. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over her beautiful figure. How could a girl be so perfect? Then it hit me. She was just a girl. Sora was stuck inbetween the transition from girl to woman. It was if all the pain she had suffered stunted her phasing. This girl still hadn't grown up yet.

Even though she's conquered alot all by herself she was still a child on the inside. She needed a protector, a guardian, an oppa. I intended to be all of those and more. It seemed like she could carry herself fine most days but sometimes her defenses just crashed. She was a wounded child. There was no doubt about it. I gazed at the human in front of me with respect. With everything she's gone through at 23 years old, she is very honorable. 

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                           I was confused as to why Zhoumi kept staring at me like that. I shrugged it off and punched him. "Ni hao! Mimi you in there?" I asked him, knocking on his head.

"Of course I am. Where else would I be?" He retorted.

"Exo planet." I told him.

"You and your goddamn EXO feels! Why do you like them so much? You have Super Junior and SHINee by your side." He pouted.

"Because they're sooooooooo hot!" I squealed, getting excited.

"I'm sure Jjong would love to hear that little comment." He told me, smirking. My happiness declined. I looked at Mimi, silently pleading him not to tell Jonghyun.

"Chill Sora. I would never get you in trouble." He reassured me

"This coming from the kid that told Kyuhyun when I hung out with Sungmin." I scoffed at him.

"Hung out my . You ed the evil maknae's boyfriend. The maknae thought Minnie was with someone else. He didn't spazz out that much when I told him it was you." He explained.

"You still didn't have to tell him! Whaddya mean he didn't spazz out. He punched me and left a bruise the size of a watermelon on my stomach!" I shouted, exasperated. We kept bickering back and forth for a few hours until my phone rang. "Yeboseyo."

"Sora! Meet us at Seoul hospital! Pali pali!" Minho hurriedly told me.

"Wait! What-" I got cut off my him hanging up.

Zhoumi POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I looked at her as she put down her phone. "What's up Sora?" I asked her. She shook her head, looking confused.

"Minho just told me to hurry and go to Seoul Hospital. I'm scared. I gotta go see what's up though." She told me. I could see she was hesitating to get up. I mean after what happened last time I would too.

"Be careful babe. Shisus isn't going to be there to save you this time and I can't go with you because they'll know I was with you. All I can say is be careful and good luck. Good night." I told her. I stood up to kiss her forehead. I held her extra long in my arms because I could feel the heavy night ahead of her. I wished so much only to accompany her but I knew I couldn't. The best I could do right now was pray for her but she'd probably smack me for going Siwon on her.

We hurried out of her apartment and downstairs. I watched as she got in a cab and waved. I gave her a fighting gesture then hailed my own cab. The whole rode back to the dorms all I could think about was Sora's tongue on my neck ealier. Oh god! What have you done to me Kim Sora?

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                     When I got to the hospital I just dashed right in. All my past fears were shoved to the back of my head as Minho ran over to me. He engulfed me in a big hug and rocked me. He kept muttering things to himself as he cradled me. I gently pushed him away. "Minho tell me what's wrong!" I said.

"K-key... he...we...l-left,,,then....came.....b-back......he......half....d-dead." He managed to stutter. I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell me. I slapped him.

"Come on Flaming Charisma! Take charge! Be a man!" I told him. He sobered up and looked at me.

"You gotta see for yourself." He told me, taking my hand. We walked awhile until he lead me to a room. He knocked then opened the door. The sight before me brought me to my knees. I couldn't comprehand anything as I felt strong arms lift me up.

"Why do my loved ones always get hurt?"