This is ridiculous

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"Yeah!!!" They all shouted.

"Ok let's get to it." I told them. I scanned over all of the boys and did quick transformations in my head. I had never worked with so many people before. Well Super Junior was a large group but I knew them well so it was easy to get them dressed. These aliens were very handsome, young, and charismatic. I wasn't trying to say that Super Junior wasn't but EXO was just new and everyone was excited. They were doing teaser photos for one of their new songs. Yeah that made sense. I think.

"Okay let's start by splitting you into K and M." They did that. "Ok let's start with Kai." I did each of the EXO-K's boys single pictures first. Then I did EXO-M's single pics. "Ok single pictures are done and out of the way. Now I'll do couple pics." The boys looked at me bewildered. "The fans have paired you up into couples. For example I ship TaoRis." Everyone oohed at the two men. "YAH! It's not something bad. I just find them charming together. Some other Kpop couples are BaekYeol, KaiSoo, HunHan, EunHae, KyuMin, HanChul, JongKey, and 2Min. There's tons more. If you want to read more about your gay lives read some fanfiction. There's this great website called Asianfanfics. You should check it out. Now first couple.....KAISOO!" I shouted. I sent them over to the dressing room to get changed.

"Kyungsoo's definitely the woman." I heard Luhan comment from behind me. 

Without turning around, I responded. "I agree with you Han." I told him. I heard him gasp. I turned to look at him while KaiSoo were still getting dressed.

"You c-called me H-han......"" He stuttered.

"Ah mianhae. We're not close so I can't call you that. I should've bee-" I got cut off.

"No one's ever called me that before!!! I love it. You're so cute." He gushed and hugged me. I stayed put with confusion on my face.

"Really? No one's ever called you that before. Well you experience something new everyday." I told him, turning back to fix my camera that was knocked askew when the adorable boy had hugged me. I inaudibly gasped at the sight in front of me though. "Like that." I finished my sentence, pointing at the two boys in front of me.

"This is ridiculous." Kai huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. I quickly slapped them away though.

"You look extremely y. Now go stand over there." I ordered him. He smirked and walked away, confidently, leaving me smirking as well. I knew that was the only way to deal with that one. Boost his ego. I took several pictures of the cute couple in various positions. I moved on to all the other couples. It took me a few hours and several breaks but I finally finished. Surprisingly during the duration of the shoot, nothing was awkward between me and Chanyeol and for that I was thankful. I collapse onto one of the several beanbags I had sprawled in my "chill" corner. The boys followed suite. I pulled down a screen in front of the bean bags and plugged my camera to it. I decided today since I was so tired we'd do the selecting process from here.

"Ok I'm going to show you the shots I took and you guys tell me which ones you like and which ones you don't." They nodded and waited patiently. As soon as I had the right program running we started. It took us a half hour to go through all the pics. There was a total of 203 and the boys only discarded 2 of them because they goofed off in them. The rest came out perfect.

"Wahh noona you're really good. Next time we do a shoot it'll definitely be with you. That is if you're not busy or anything because if you ar-" I cut of EXO-K's maknae.

"Sehun I'm average. You guys are just really photogenic. I sure hope you'll come to me for your photo shoots." I told him. I pulled myself out of the beanbag, unplugged my camera, pulled up the screen, and walked back to my desk. Without turning around I said, "Btw I'm never busy for friends."

"We're friends?! Really noona?!" EXO-M's maknae asked me, ecstatically.

"I'd sure like to be Tao." I told him packing up my equipment.

"So would we!" They all chorused back. I secretly smile at my 12 new friends.

"You know what this means?" I asked them seriously. The guys all looked scared.

"Are you going to kill us?" Lay asked, trembling in Chen's arms.

" no! This means we gotta celebrate! Where do you guys wanna go? It's on me." I told them. The young ones cheered , the bubbly ones couldn't help but let a smile slip, and the mature ones shook their heads.

"We can't let you pay." Suho told me.

"It would be rude  to let a lady pay when there are 12 men......give or take a few. Also we should be treating you for the wonderful photos you took." Kris said as well. I slapped the two gentleman and shook my head.

"Like hell I'll let you pay now come on." I linked arms with the two leaders. On our way to the restaurant the group had agreed on I made conversation with everyone. I talked to everyone in their native languages as well. One conversation made my day though. It was between Kris and me in Mandarin. I had decided to reveal my second language to them.

"So Wu Fan do you have a girlfriend?"

"No and I'm perfectly fine waiting for the right girl to come along."

"Well guess what." I said.

"What?" He asked me. I said a few phrases in all the languages he knew. Korean, Mandarin, English, and Cantonese. 

"Also I'm kind, a good cook, filial, and take care of you and the others." I whispered in his ear.

"What?!"

"Oh yeah did I mention........I'm taken."

"You little......