I Got Them Moves

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"No problem Sora. I'll always be there for you. You know that." He told me swiping his thumb across my wet cheeks. He was about to pull away but I wouldn't let him go.

"Please.....just hold me." I begged him. He smiled that soft smile of his and held me closer. After a while my legs got tired of standing up so Mimi picked me up and carried me to a corner of the bathroom and set me down on one of the makeup counters. He took a few tissues at lightly dabbed at my eyes.

"Why do you hurt yourself so much Sora?" He asked me tsking. I just shrugged and swung my feet back and forth. I swung them too hard and brought them into the tall boy's nuts. He groaned and bent over holding his injured man parts. I jumped off the counter and immediately rushed to his aide.

"Oh god Mimi! Are you alright? I'm so sorry!" I told him. He just looked up at me, his bangs covering his eyes. I backed away, sensing impending doom. "Mimi what're you gonna do?" I asked him worried.

"You need to be punished babe." He smirked evilly. I backed away horrified. He lunged for me but I ducked away just in time. He chased me around the spacious bathrooms while I dodged and ducked with my fighting moves. I got tired and slowed down, panting. "Looks like you still got those moves." He told me. I smiled realizing he was right. Maybe I hadn't completely lost all my skill.

"I got them Moves Like Jagger~." I sang into his ear. He grabbed my hips and waltzed us around the room to our humming. We stopped when the door suddenly started opening. I grabbed Mimi and yanked him into the last stall . I motioned for him to lift his feet up and he did as he was told.

"Sora are you in here?" Mi Yun called. I composed myself then opened my mouth.

"I'm fine. I'll be out in a few." I told her.

"Arasso." She said and walked back out. After I made sure she was gone I turned back to Mimi. I cracked up at the sight before me. The sight of the tall boy crouching on the toilet with his arms wrapped around himself just killed me. I started crying because of how hard I was laughing.

"Mimi you can get up now." I told him through my sobbing.

"It's not that funny." He muttered. I just slapped my hand over my mouth to keep from cracking up all over again. He just rolled his eyes. "Well I gotta go jagi. Call me." He said and slipped out the door on the other side of the bathrooms. I took a deep breath and walked out to the food court again. Onew was the first to see me and sent me a sympathetic glance. I just gave him a reassuring smile.

"Are you okay?!" Key asked me springing up from his seat when the others saw me.

"I'm fine. I just had a few stomach pains." I told him. A chair clanged as Jonghyun shot up from the table and ran to me.

"Gwenchana?!?" He worriedly asked me putting a hand on my stomach. I knew he was worried about the baby so I felt bad about what I was just about to do. I slapped his hand away and looked at him coldly.

"So now care?" I asked him.

"I've always cared Sora." He told me.

"Well it didn't look like it earlier."

"Why can't you take a joke?!"

"You call that a joke?! You threw me on the floor!"

"I said it was a joke!!"

"It's not a joke when I get a bruise from it!!!" I shouted at him. I yanked up the hem of my shirt and slightly pulled down the waist band of my jeans and showed him the bruise. "Are you satisfied with your joke?!" I asked him, so hurt, mentally and physically. Everyone hissed at the ugly purple and blue mark caused by my very own boyfriend

"Sora......."He trailed off reaching to touch my waist. I yanked my shirt down and turned away. I pulled up a chair from an empty table nearby and wedged it inbetween Onew and Taemin. I picked up my chopsticks and resumed eating my kimchi fried rice in peace. That is until they were yanked from my hand.

"What the hell-" I yelled as Jonghyun dragged me away to who knows where. He dragged me along to a bench in an empty part of the mall and sat down. He patted the seat next to him so I sat down even though I didn't want to.

"Jagiya I'm really sorry. It really was meant to be a joke. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." He told me.

"I'm sorry I overreacted. It's just that I'm not  used to you being cold towards anyone." I said. He nodded in understanding. He put his hand over my stomach and rubbed it gently.

"But are you seriously okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine just a little bruise. It's really nothing." I told him. He looked at me with a guilt-stricken face. I punched him in the  stomach. "Calm down! This is nothing compared to the injuries I sustained from training." I told him, trying to soothe his guilt.

"Mianhae jagiya." He said planting a quick peck on my lips. I smile and stood up, pulling him with me. We started walking back to the food court swinging our hands back and forth, talking.

"So I see you guys are fine now." Key commented. "Good because I would've broke your face if you hurt her." Key told Jonghyun menacingly. Everyone laughed at Key's little bipolar mood swing. After we were all finished eating we all headed towards the exit. It was a silent drive to the SHINee dorms. The second we stepped into the lobby the secretary beckoned us over.

"There's a young man here to see Kim Sora." She told us jerking her thumb behind us. We all turned around but only I gasped. What was he doing here?! Was he trying to stir up trouble? 

"Do you know h-" Jonghyun started but got caught off by me storming towards the man. I grabbed him by the collar and brought him to eye level. I gave him the coldest look I could muster before I opened my mouth.

"What the do you think you're doing here Yeol?!"