Calm The Down!!

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"What?!" I asked him in irritation. He ruined a perfectly good moment.

"Mi Yun's having contractions. I don't know what to do!" He panicked.

"Bwoh?"

"The baby's coming!!!"

"Omo I'm on my way!" I hung up and looked at L. I crashed my lips to his one more time before putting my clothes on and telling him what happened. I rushed out of the dorms letting L handle the other boys. My head hurt but I had to keep going. I got on my bike and sped over to my bro's apartment. When I got there I sprinted up to their place and banged on the door. "KEY IT'S ME!" He opened the door and pulled me in. Mi Yun was dressed and in pain on the couch. I winced and went over to her. "Don't worry. It'll be over soon." I told her in a soothing voice. She gave me a small smile despite the pain she was in. I told Kibum to grab her overnight bag and follow us out. It took awhile but soon we were in Key's car and on our way to the hospital. When we got there I told Key to go in with her while I parked his car. I told him the doctors would take care of everything from there. I think she would rather have her boyfriend there than me. He would provide more comfort than me, even if he was a pabo. 

"Wait up!" Someone called. I turned around and smiled slightly.

"Guys......." I muttered softly.

"You didn't think we'd miss this did you?" Minho asked me. The other guys patted me on the back and pushed me inside the hospital. I shuddered knowing it was the one I had died in. I REALLY didn't want to be here but I had to be. Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, and Onew were right behind me as I approached the front desk. The lady told us Mi Yun was taken in right away and that Key had gone with her. I shook my head knowing Key wouldn't last long in there.

"I'm her older sister. I need to be with her too." I lied casually.

"I'm sorry but I ca-"

"What if she dies?! What if I don't get to see her?! Do you really want that guilt hanging over you your entire life just because you didn't let me see my sister?!?!?"

"Mianhae. G-go ahead in."

"Kamsahamnida." I smiled softly. The guys gave me a thumbs up before I stepped into the room. Mi Yun was on the bed screaming in pain as she held onto Key. He whimpered as she threw curse words in his direction. The poor boy looked terrified. He was sweating and looked like he was about to faint at any second. This must be really nerve wracking for him. "Key calm the down!!" I told him walking over and patting him on the shoulder giving him a sympathetic look. I eased him out of Mi Yun's death grip and let her clamp onto me instead. I talked her through the process in a soothing voice. An hour later after many pushes, breathes, screams, groans, and alot of pain their sweet littlebaby boy was born. As the doctor pulled him out and handed him to Mi Yun, Key started crying behind me. "Get over there!" I whispered to him. I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo of the new family. I felt a lone tear slide down my cheek. It was a bloody but sweet sight. I could only wonder what it would be like if I had my own family. I quickly slipped outside with the doctors and nurses to let the little family be alone. 

Onew jumped up the second he saw me. "How'd it go? Is everything okay?" He asked me.

"Everything's fine and the baby is healthy." I said.

"Did Key faint?" Taemin asked me.

"No but he was close to."

"As expected."

"Well everything's fine and for that I'm thankful." I told them. "Tell Key and Mi Yun I said goodnight and good luck when you go in to see them. Night guys." I told them and turned to leave. I headed outside and stood in front of the hospital for awhile. Before I knew it tears were rolling down my face. I swiped at them roughly not even knowing the cause. Oh yeah. It's because that little scene back there reminded me of what I didn't have. "Am I really doomed to be forever alone?" I asked myself out loud.

"Of course not." Someone said from behind me. I whipped around and gasped. 

"How long were you standing there?!"

"Long enough."

"What'd you hear?"

"Enough to know that it's time for things to change."

"Huh?"

"I want tings to change between you and me. I still love you. I never stopped, even when you pushed me away."

"........"

"I know you and Kris broke up."

"Bwoh? How?"

"A little singer told me." He smirked. Kim Myungsoo.

"Yeah we did break up."

"Mianhae. I'd never hurt you like any of those other guys. I don't know how they could ever let go of such a beautiful woman. Please give me a chance."

"I can't. All the guys I've ever dated always seem nice at first then they become complete douchebags."

"What if I promised you I'm not one of those guys?"

"Should I believe you?"

"Have I ever lied to you?

*sigh* "Aniyo."

"Do you trust me?" He asked me seriously.

"I don't know."

"How about if I do this......." He pulled me to him and put his lips on mine in the gentlest way anyone has ever done to me. I was shocked for a few seconds but eventually responded. I kissed back putting all those feeling for him that I had buried at the back of my heart into it. He pulled away and smiled that smile of his. "Do you trust me now?"

"I always have."

"So you'll be mine?"

"Neh." I planted a sweet kiss on his lips and hugged him.

"I have and will always love you Kim Sora." He told me sincerely.

"I love you too Lee Jinki."