What is that?

SHINee's Back and So Am I

We raced each other up the steps to EXO's place hoping that Kris hadn't woken up yet. Our hopes came through as we stepped into the dorm. Everyone was at the table eating except Kris. When we walked in they all looked up.

"How'd it go?" Suho asked. I loved that about him. He didn't know where we had gone but only that we needed to do something and he didn't pry. He'd be a great boyfriend but he probably has his limits as well.

"Good." I told him. I thanked him with my eyes for not prying. He nodded back. The maknaes on the other hand, I wanted to strangle.

"Where'd you go?" Tao asked.

"Did you two go to a club?" Sehun prodded.

"No we just picked up my motorcycle." I told them boredly.

"You have a motorcycle?!?!?" Everyone's eyes bugged out of their heads.

"Yeah." I replied shortly and my heel to Kris' room. I took a deep breathe before I opened the door and walked in. Kris was just walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist shaking out his wet. My heart thumped as I looked at him. My eyes wandered lower and lower........

"What are you doing here?" He asked me coldly.

"Why are you like this?"

"Why are you like that with him?"

"He's my best friend."

"I'm your boyfriend."

"I know that and I love you."

"You do."

"Of course pabo. Just because I have a guy best friend doesn't mean I'll fall for them. You're the only one my heart knows." I told him. It was better to tell a little lie now.

"I love you too." He told me. I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I planted a soft kiss on it and stayed like that.

"Where were you?"

"Getting my bike."

"Alone?"

"No.....with Luhan." I whispered.

"I can smell him on you."

"These are his clothes."

"Take them off."

"Wae?!"

"I don't want you wearing other mens' clothing."

"Fine." I huffed and went to my suitcase. I pulled out some short jean shorts and an over the shoulder sweatshirt that exposed my midriff a little. I swapped clothes then turned back to my demanding boyfriend. "Better?" He nodded with a sly grin. He motioned for me to come to him again. I complied and let him wrap his arms around my exposed waist. He ran his finger over my bare skin and oulled me closer. "Aren't you going to change?" I mumbled to him running my finger over his defined v-cut. I could only imagine what was lower.

"I think I'll stay like this."

"I think you should change. I might be tempted to jump you if you don't."

"I wouldn't mind."

"Your friends would. Go get changed. I'm gonna give Luhan back his clothes." I told him and slipped out of his grip. I grabbed Luhan's clothes off the bed and left the room. I knocked on his door once then entered. No one was there so I left them folded on his bed neatly. I was about to turn around when I felt arms on my waist. "Hey Hannie." I said without turning around. I knew it was him.

"Hey bao bei. You liking the gift?"

"Yeah I love it."

"The second I saw them I knew they would be perfect."

"Well you chose right. I love them. They just look so cute. The guys might get the wrong idea though."

"Let them."

"Yeah and have them running around spouting rumors? I don't think so."

"They won't."

"Okay Hannie." I slipped out of his arms and went to the living room. I sat down next to Kai and watched TV for awhile. I should've knew that I wouldn't get any peace sitting next to him. 

"Did Kris give you that? It's nice." He commented.

"No." I mumbled quietly hoping he wouldn't question me any further. 

"Kris didn't give it to you?! Then who did?"

"A friend."

"Which friend?"

"None of your business!"

"Getting defensive are we?"

"ANIYO!"

"Chill." He smirked at me and focused on the TV again. I gawked at him until I felt someone's hand on my jaw. I turned my head and found myself face to face with Luhan.

"Stop it bao bei! You're making me jealous. I don't like it when you look at other guys." He playfully pouted.

"Aish you make it sound like we're together." I matched his pout.

"Wait. What is this?" Kai butted in.

"What?" Luhan and I asked.

"What is that?" Kai narrowed his eyes. I gulped when I realized he was looking at our hands. He grabbed my hand and Luhan's and held them next to each other. "Why do you two have matching rings? Are you getting married or something? Kris is gonna love this!" He sais, his voice dripping with sarcasm. I reclaimed my hand and Luhan's and flicked him on the forehead.

"Aish they're just friendship rings!"

"Friendship rings my ! It all makes sense now. The serious skinship. Sultry glances. One night stands. Leaving and coming back together. You two are having an affair!" He concluded. My eyebrow twitched and I just couldn't control my fist anymore. I punched him square in the jaw. 

"Yah what sultry glances and one night stands! Affair?! Are you ing crazy?!?" I shouted. Someone pulled my arms behind my back so I couldn't inflict further damage to the pabo. Kai was seriously pissing me off. Saying those things yet he was still sitting here smirking. I just wanted to break his face.

"Let go of me!" I struggled at Luhan's hold on me but he didn't falter, because he probably knew I would kill someone. I heard all the guys scramble into the living room and start chattering while watching the scene.

"What happened?","Did she hit him?", What's going on?", "Someone shut him up.","Hurry! Lay take off your shirt!" I whipped around to the crazy maknae.

"Sehun wtf?" I simmered down and raised a brow at him.

"Well you always get nervous when Lay is shirtless. If he took off his shirt you would most likely forget about trying to kill Kai." He reasoned.

"Nuh uh!" I defended myself.

"Why were you trying to kill him in the first place?" D.O. asked me.

"He said some and did some stuff." I muttered.

"Oh god Kai. Did you try to her?! How many times do we have to tell you that you can't go after taken women? Do you want to die?" Baekhyun scolded him.

"I didn't! I just said that she and Luh-" I cut him off with one of my best scary glares. It seemed to work because he stopped. "I just said that she and Luhan were both crazy and she lightly slapped me." He lied. I mentally face palmed at his y lying skills.

"So why was she trying to kill you?" Suho asked him.

"Because I slapped her ." He muttered under his breath.  I have to give him credit for that one. It was pretty believable. The way he said it was too. All the guys face palmed, muttering to themselves.

"Kai. Someday you're gonna die." Xiumin told him. Everyone dispersed and went off doing their own things. Only then did I realize Kris wasn't there. I gave Luhan a look and got up. I wondered what was up with Kris. I walked right into his room and found him standing at the window. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"You remind me of Hanazawa Rui from Hana Yori Dango?" He didn't respond. "What's on your mind?" 

"You."

"What about me?"

"I like you."

"I like you too."

"No I like you."

"Kris what are you trying to say?!"

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."

"H-huh?"