Pathetic

SHINee's Back and So Am I

I sighed contently as I entered my dark apartment that night. Dinner with EXO was definitely something. They were all so amusing. They had given me all their numbers as well, telling me they'd call me and we'd definitely be hanging out again. I flicked on the lights and took my shoes off. I went into my living room and sat on the couch. SHINee had extra dance practice tonight. Jjong had told me the company was trying to cure Jinki's Onew Condition.

"Good luck with that SM." I laughed knowing that there is no cure for that boy's conditions. I yawned and stretched my aching body. The maknaes had really worn me out. "I don't know how Suho and Kris do it." Then I remembered the look on Kris's face when I tricked him. I laid down on the couch too tired to make the short trip to my soft bed. I wrapped my arms around myself and closed my eyes. I knew Jonghyun wasn't coming home anytime soon so I might as well get some sleep.

The next morning I rolled onto my stomach only to realize the couch had ended and the floor began. I forced open my tired lids and peeled myself off the floor. Jjong would have took me to our room........unless he didn't come home last night. With that thought I threw myself towards the bathroom, grabbing some clothes on the way. I showered and dressed in under 10 minutes. Now that was a record for me.

I grabbed my keys and wallet, jamming my shoes on while running out the door. I locked the door and made a beeline towards the elevator but didn't make it far as my face almost met the floor. Thank dice there was a railing there to hold onto. ! I steadied myself and entered the elevator, tying my laces as it descended. The second it dinged and the doors slid open, I made a mad dash for the exit.

Funny how I always find myself running out of buildings. I jumped into my car and headed towards SM Entertainment. I stopped at a little restaurant and got a bunch of take out. I parked outside of SM and ran in. Security waved me in with a smile, knowing who I was. I walked to the guys' practice room with the bags in my arms and knocked. When they didn't answer I just walked in. I sighed at the sight. All the guys were passed out in different spots of the room. I dropped the bags in a corner and went to Onew's unconscious body.

"YAH GET UP YOU PATHETIC DUIZHANG!!" I shouted. Everyone groaned and started waking up. Minho immediately got up with Taemin right behind him, Onew rose slowly, Key threw me a dirty glare that I handed right back, and Jonghyun didn't move a centimeter. "Is he dead?" I asked no one in particular.

"We were up all night." Taemin whined.

"Yeah because of a certain klutz." Minho said, looking at their leader.

"I think it worked though. " Onew commented. I giggled to myself knowing it hadn't.

"Ok then let's see." I told him. I put on Lucifer and got into position. All the guys took a seat against the back wall to watch us. I didn't dance often in front of people but when I did the guys say its "captivating". We started off fine and even passed the tutting part. It was when we reached the chorus that the leader's condition ed it all up. I switched off the music and plopped down in my spot. "Ok everyone Onew Condition is incurable." Everyone nodded even Onew. "On the upside I brought food so gather 'round." 

They all flew to the bags in the corner of the room and helped themselves. "Aren't you going to eat Sora?" Onew asked me.

"No thanks." I politely told him.

"Oh yeah she will." Jonghyun told him, patting my stomach. I shot him a look. "You know what the doctor said."

"Doctor?" Key asked, sharply, putting down his food.

"It's time." Jonghyun told me. By now everyone was looking at us.

"What is it Sora?" Taemin asked me.

"Yeah what is it Sora?" Key asked in that scary sarcastic tone of his that dared you to piss him off.

"I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?!?!?" Everyone screamed. I thought the mirrors were going to break.

"Abort it." One cold voice demanded.