What did you say?

SHINee's Back and So Am I

I pondered what had happened over the past 4 years of my life. Trouble was never far from me. Wherever I went, it was sure to follow. I wonder if I was cursed as a child. I probably was but somehow I always manage to escape my predicaments alive. I smiled as I heard the door to my apartment open.

"Hey! " I called.

"Hey! What's up Sory?" He asked me.

"I told you not to call me that Yeol!" I told him, slightly pissed.

"Mianhae babe." He said sheepishly, scratching his head cutely. I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. I got off the couch and sauntered towards him. I grabbed the collar of his leather jacket and pulled his head down to my level.

"The least you can do is bend down when we make out, you giant." I told him, pouting because of his tallness.

"I love how blunt you are baby." He told me kissing my nose.

"I love you." I cheekily told him then pressed my lips to his. It was like his lips were made for me. They molded so perfectly with mine. I fell for him all over again every time we kissed, he held me, and he looked at me. I pulled away smiling. "It's been a long day. Let's take a shower." I told him. 

He took my hand and lead me to our bathroom. We took off our clothes and got in the shower. We finished quickly because we didn't get inappropriate this time. We got out, got dressed, then settled down in our room. I popped in a movie and cuddled up to my boyfriend.

"How was your day Yeollie?" I asked him.

"Tiring but worth it. I keep going because I know at the end of the day I can come home and see you." He told me , pulling me close to him. I smiled at his words and rested my head on his chest. He clicked of the t.v. and ran his fingers through my hair. I looked at his handsome face and sighed. He frowned.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked me.

I looked into his eyes and said, "What did I ever do to deserve a guy like you? I'm so ugly!" I ran my fingers through his silky caramel locks. He frowned even more at me and pulled away.

"What did you say?" He asked me sternly.

"I'm so ugly compared to you. No wonder you guys are from Exo Planet. You're all too handsome to be human. You're an alien aren't you Yeollie?" I asked him. He grabbed my chin roughly. I let out a little moan because I liked it when he's rough. He looked at me weirdly. I just shrugged sheepishly. 

"Baby trust me when I say this but you are so pretty. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Btw you're too if you moan when I just touch you." He told me.  I just shrugged and laid down again. "You really are something special.....but that's why I love you." He told me holding me in his arms again.

"I love you Park Chanyeol." I whispered.

"I love you too Kim Sora." He whispered back. With that said we both floated into the land of dreams together. The next morning I was woken up by rapid knocking on my apartment door. I groaned and got out of Chanyeol's arms. I smoothed down my bed head as I shuffled towards the door.

I grabbed a mint out of the bowl on my living room table before I opened the door. I gasped at who was standing there.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked him.

"We need to talk Sora."