Me Gusta

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"Come on." He said and tugged on my hand.

"B-but I don't have my pajamas!"

"I'll lend you something. Come on I'm tired."

"Since when does Xi Luhan get tired?"

"Since he debuted now come on." He insisted and pulled me into his room.

"Who do you room with?"

"Tao and Xiumin. Here do these fit?" He asked, chucking me some clothes. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and flung it onto his bed. My pants followed soon after. I felt eyes on me so I turned around. Luhan was staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"Like what you see?" I asked him spinning 360.

"I love. How'd you ever get that fit? You don't even work out!"

"You make me sound like a fat !"

"Because you are one. Oh hold on let me double check. Spin around again bao bei."

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"A lot."

"And I thought you were my best friend."

"I am!"

"My best friend isn't supposed to hit on me!"

"Mianhae bao bei."

"It's okay. Btw I want my motorcycle back. Will you come get it with me tomorrow?" I asked him. He agreed. I clapped my hands and smiled then went into the bathroom and did my business before coming back out. Luhan was in his bed with the covers up to his chest watching TV. "What're you doing?"

"Watching my drama."

"Which one would that be?"

"See for yourself." He smirked. I peered at the TV and felt my inner fangirl brewing.

"Omo you like Shut Up Flower Boy Band too?!"

"Yeah it's kinda cool. It helps with my Korean. Come here." He motioned to his side. I strode over to the bed pulled back the covers and laid down. My head landed on something slim yet muscular. The sneaky bastard had snuck his arm under my head and put it over my shoulder. I shivered as his arm made contact with my bare shoulder. The shirt Luhan had given me was kind of big so it hung off my shoulder but I didn't mind it was cute. Just like him. What the am I saying?

"I like Byung Hee." I told him.

"Wae?"

"I like his eyeliner."

"Do you have an eyeliner ?"

"No I have an arm and your arm is kinda ."

"Oh really?" He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice as he pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on the crook of his neck and focused on the TV. Luhan had just been on the first 5 minutes of the second episode. I had just started it myself and was at the beginning of the second episode. I was immediately hooked on it and was excited to be watching it with my best friend. We watched in comfortable silence.

"You might wanna close your eyes Sora." He told me.

"Wae?"

"I don't think you're going to like this part."

"I'll be fi-OH MY ING! LUHAN!!!" I shrieked burying my head in his chest.

"I told you not to look."

"Oh ! Luhan!" I cried on his chest.

"Are you really crying?"

"Yes I liked him!"

"It's just a drama."

"But I was attached to him. Why'd he have to die?! Luhan!!"

"Calm down babe. I think that's enough for tonight. Wipe your tears hun." He told me gently. I roughly swiped at my eyes trying to clear them. Suddenly I just started cracking up.

"Oh I'm so ing crazy! I'm crying over a character in a drama. I've really lost it Luhan haven't I?" I stopped crying and smacked his chest.

"Just a little. You okay now?"

"Yeah just fine." I said giving him a reassuring smile.

"You're really crazy."

"Yeah that's why you love me.

"That's right. Good night bao bei." He whispered in my ear then kissed me on the forehead.

"Good night Hannie." I whispered back and kissed his cheek. I slipped my hand into his and laid down on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled to myself. How does he know I like it when he does that? With that last thought I drifted into a peaceful sleep in the arms of my best friend.

"What are they doing?", "Are they allowed to do that?", "Kris is gonna kill him.", "Where's his hand?", "Where's her hand?!" I heard voices fluttering around above me but I didn't want to open my eyes just yet. I just felt so warm and comfortable that I didn't want to move. Wait? Voices, they, Kris, him, hands? What's going on? I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I was surprised to find Tao, Xiumin, D.O., and Suho standing over me.

"What are you guys doing in my ho-" I stopped as it all came back to me. I was with EXO. I'm going out with Kris. The guys had talked about Kris as if he wasn't here. Oh right, we fought last night and I slept with Luhan. So that means the bulge that's pressed to my isn't my boyfriend's, but my best friend's. I turned to the sleeping boy and widened my eyes when I saw what position we were in. Luhan had his arms around me securely as if he were afraid I would leave. My legs were intertwined with his in an intimate way while his hand rested on my lower stomach and mine wrapped around his neck. This was going to be hard to explain as the others didn't know we had had a little argument.

"You okay Sora?" Suho asked me.

"Yeah just dandy." I replied sarcastically.

"What happened last night?" Tao asked me cheekily.

"Did you guys ?" Xiumin added.

"Aish these kids. No we didn't. Kris and I had a little argument so Luhan offered for me to stay with him and I accepted." 

"You expect us to believe that you two bastards didn't do anything? Hahaha that's funny." Xiumin chuckled.

"Nothing happened."

"Sureeeeee." Tao slurred like he was drunk.

"Is this how you wake someone up?!" I telled at them.

"Aniyo! Normally you go in with a kiss but we'd rather Luhan be the only one to die today."

"He's not going to die!"

"He will if you don't hurry and get up." D.O. told me. I sighed and tried to wiggle out of Luhan's steel grip but my efforts were fruitless. He was holding onto me for dear life.

"Hannie get up." I murmured in his ear. He mumbled something inaudible and pulled me closer to him, if that were even possible.

"Dude get up." Xiumin begged him.

"5 more minutes." Luhan mumbled.

"5 more minutes and you'll be dead." D.O. told him.

"Fine I'm getting up. Morning bao bei." He whispered in that husky morning voice of his. He planted a kiss on my forehead then got up. When I heard the bathroom door close I sprang out of his bed.

"Is Kris still sleeping?"

"Yeah wae?"

"I'm gonna go out. I'll be back soon."

"You ready?" Luhan asked me.

"Obviously not. I'm not going out in these. I'll just go grab some things from my suitcase." I told him.

"Don't bother. I'll lend you some of mine."

"I-i can't keep taking your clothes Han."

"Why not?"

"It's bothersome."

"Nothing you do will ever be bothersome to me."

"Arasso." I gave in and took the clothes he handed me. I took off the shirt I was wearing and flung it on the bed.

"What are you doing?!" Tao asked me.

"Changing duh." I told him as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Let's give them some space guys." Suho told them and ushered them out of the room. I mouthed a thank you to him before he left then continued changing.

"Cute right?" Luhan asked me after I observed our corresponding leather outfits.

"Me gusta." I smiled at him.

"Omo we look like we came straight out of Shut Up Flower Boy Band."

"We do don't we?" He smirked at me.

"Gomawo! Now let's go get my bike back." I told him

"Kaja babe!"