Gorgeous

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"Oppa!" Jessica gasped. 

"What are you doing to Sora?" He asked impatiently.

"Omo oppa she hit me! She just swung at me! Oh god a bruise is going to start forming. I'm an idol. I have to look perfect." Sh shrieked.

"When will you stop lying?! This is why we broke up! You have to stop being such a lying . If I ever see you near my dongsaeng again you're going to regret it." He warned her. By now Mi Yun had pickedd me up and he had taking me into his arms.

"But oppa~" She whined.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!!" He roared at her. When the and her group had scurried off, he turned to me. "Oh god Sora I'm so sorry she did that. Gwenchana?" He asked me caressing my face. I playfully slapped his hand away.

"Get off me you stinky fishy!" I told him, trying to wiggle out of his grip. Super Junior had just performed so he was still sweaty.

"I'm not stinky!" Donghae shouted, pouting.

"Uh yeah you are. Now go take a shower and tell the the others I said hey." I said to him. He nodded and strode off, probably looking for his just as sweaty monkey.

"Oh god Sora are you alright?" Mi Yun spazzed.

"I'm alright. Everything's all good." I reassured her. She just looked at me concerned but shook it off. We resumed our journey to the lobby of the venue and waited for SHINee. They came out a few minutes later.

"Ready to go home jagi?" Jonghyun asked me. I nodded and lead him out to my car. The others had their own means of transportation so I didn't have to worry.

~~~Later that night~~~                                                                                                                                                                                 Jonghyun and I were sprawled on our bed, tangled in each other. As he held me against his chest, he let his fingers slither through my hair.

"Jagiya our baby is going to be gorgeous." He told me.

"And why do you say that?" I asked him, my fingers dancing across his toned biceps.

"Because his mommy and daddy are gorgeous." He told me cheesily.

"You're so full of it." I told him, smacking his chest and rolling off the bed. "Baby I wanna know if it's a boy or a girl." I told him. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Then it's settled. We'll go to the doctor's tomorrow." He told me. I smiled at him. That night I felt content. Tomorrow we would get a checkup on me and the baby. I drifted off to sleep fairly quickly today.

~~~Next morning~~~                                                                                                                                                                                           "Rise and shine!" Jonghyun shouted, ripping the covers off me. I whined and curled up into a tiny ball trying to salvage as much heat as I could.  When I wouldn't budge I felt myself being lifted. Aww he's so cute. He even carries me to the bathroom. We brushed our teeth then rushed back to our room to get dressed.

We arrived at the doctor's office nervous and excited. We got called in to a private room. The doctor swore to confidality. Imagine if word got out that I was having Jjong's baby. We'd all be dead.

"Hello." The doctor said to us."Now if you could please lay down Miss." She told me. I laid down and stayed still as she did all the tests she had to do. "I'll be back with your results in a minute." She told me then exited the room. Jonghyun and I chatted for a few minutes until the doctor came back in. 

"I'm afraid I have some bad news."