Throwing Stuff

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"Please give me a second chance!" He pleaded me with red eyes. It was evident he had been crying.

"I don't take a guy back if he s up even if it was only once. I don't like to waste my time on this Earth with useless guys that have gone to other women while they were with me. I'm done with you Park Chanyeol. I have been since the second I found out you cheated." I told him coldly. I could hear the others approaching us.

I felt someone pull me away by the waist. They held my hands behind my back so I couldn't hurt the bastard. I looked down as I felt all my emotions for him resurfacing. I thought I had buried them but I guess I was wrong. "Sory I'm so sorry but please just hear me out." He begged. 

"Don't call me that anymore." I hissed at him. He flinched at my tone but hurting his feelings were the last thing on my mind now.

"Sora who is this?" Key asked suspiciously. I saw Onew's eyes widen in recognition and I cringed.

"That's the guy that cheated on her!" Onew exclaimed, remembering his face.

"This is the bastard?!" Key asked. He stepped closer to Chanyeol with anger blazing in his dark eyes. "So you're the one that made my sister cry? You know she never cried over a guy before? Until you came along. I suggest you leave quietly before we let her go. Or even better! We let her boyfriend go." Key told him in mock excitement.

Jonghyun's POV                                                                                                                                                                                            I swear if I got my hands on that guy he would regret being born. I struggled against Minho, Onew, and Taemin's restraints at me. "Guys I swear if you let me go I won't hurt him." I bargained with them. Minho looked at me as if I were crazy.

"HA! Yeah right! The second we let go of you you're going to kill him." Minho told me. I sighed knowing he was right. I stopped struggling and watched my jagi deal with the bastard. I didn't get it. What was so hard about dating a girl and remaining faithful to her? I would never cheat on Sora or any girl for that matter, but for the time being my heart belonged to Key's sister.

Key's POV                                                                                                                                                                                                               It was so hard not to punch the guy but I managed and threw an epic fit instead. I had to admit I was quite good at those. I glanced at Mi Yun out of the corner of my eye and saw her staring at me, eyes wide. I smirked knowing she had never seen this side of me before. I smiled in my head and turned my focus back to the doofus in front of me.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" I roared at him. Despite having a few inches on me he flinched. I wasn't that short or scared so I stood my ground. I was more annoyed than anything now. He was just wasting his time. We all knew Sora would never take him back.

He just looked at Sora with pleading eyes. Her head was down, her hair in her eyes. I could tell she was fighting an internal battle with herself. When she looked at him with hurt blazing in her eyes I knew her mature side had won. Her heart still hadn't won the war yet.

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                           I knew I had to move on. I had never felt this much pain because of a guy and I knew it was only because I had truly loved him but he had to go and it up didn't he? I was sick of all these love predicaments. I was sick of always getting screwed over. Did guys actually expect the girl to take them back after they had been unfaithful. If he did and she had taken him back then they were both fools.

"Chanyeol you ruined it. We were perfect but YOU HAD TO IT UP! DIDN'T YOU?!" I shouted. I was way past controlling now. "I wanna be friends. Nothing more and nothing less. You're a good guy I don't want you completely out of my life. I haven't even met the Exo-M boys yet. Friends arasso?" I asked him. He weakly smiled and hugged me. 

"Arasso friends." He told me. I could tell it would take a while for his wounds to close but I knew he would eventually get over me. They all would. At least that's what I thought. "I'll definitely introduce you to the other half of EXO. Here's my number. Call anytime. Bye." He said then left. I stared after him with sadness evident in my eyes. I realized you could tell what I was feeling by looking at my face so I pulled a poker one on.

We were about to step in the elevator with the guys when my phone rang. "Hold on. I have to take this." I told them. "Yeboseyo!" I said.

"Oh thank god you picked up Sora!" Leeteuk's voice rang in my ears. I started panicking. We hadn't talked much since he had gotten better and I had moved out. It must've been something important.

"What is it Teukie? Is one of my boys hurt?! Are you okay? Is everyone still alive?!?" I spazzed out.

"Sora calm down. No one was severely injured. Eunhae is fighting that's all. I thought if you weren't busy you could come over and calm them down. They're at the throwing stuff at each other phase. It's not a bug deal." He informed me. My eyes got wide. I was Eunhae's #1 fan.

"THIS IS A BIG DEAL! EUNHAE IS FIGHTING! That is never supposed to happen! I'm their #1 fan. I'm a fan of Yewook and Kyumin too but you already know that. I'm in the SM dorms right now. I was just about to chill with SHINee but I'll be up as fast as I can." I told him. I quickly hung up then turned to the others. 

"Guys I have Suju business to deal with so go on without mw." I told them. I was kind of relieved I wouldn't have to go into their dorm. It just brought back too many memories. I knew I would eventually have to step foot in there again sometime though.

"Okay come over when your done babe." Jonghyun told me. I shook my head.

"I can't. I have to go back to my apartment." I told him. The truth was that I couldn't go in there so soon. I also wanted to have Mimi over tonight. I had to tell him a few things. It's been a while since I vented to him. I'd just take him from Super Junior after I'd resolve Eunhae's issues.

"Wae?! You're not going to live with us again?!" He asked me, suprised. 

"That's right. I cause too much trouble and the last thing Jinki or anyone of you needs is a scandal thanks to me. We all know I attract trouble everywhere I go. Feel free to come over anytime though. Goodnight." I told everyone and gave them my new address.

 We exchanged our goodnights and Jonghyun kissed me, sending me off towards the north wing where Super Junior's dorm was located. I rode the elevator up to their floor and got off. I ran down the long hallway to their door and knocked. I needed to stop them before someone got hurt. 

No one opened the door so I turned the knob. Surprisingly, it was open. I walked in and took my shoes off. When I walked into the living room I regretted walking in at all.

"OMO! MY POOR INNOCENT EYES!"