I got this one

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"What about?" I asked him.

"About us." He said. "Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah but be quiet. My boyfriend is still sleeping." I told him.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked me, obviously in pain.

"Yeah and you just woke him up." Chanyeol said slipping his arms around my waist. I felt bad that I had woken him up. "Sory who's this?" He asked.

"Just a friend." I told him. "Go back to bed baby." He complied and headed back towards our room. I turned back to the heart broken boy still standing in my doorway. I pulled him into the living room and told him to have a seat.

"So what's on your mind?" I asked him.

"You." He told me.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Please.....I have a boyfriend."

"Well what about us?!" He asked me.

"There is no us." I told him.

"What about that kiss? Did that mean nothing?!?" He asked me.

"It did then! I waited and waited but you never asked me out! I couldn't wait for you forever Onew." I told him.

"Well I was prepared to wait for you!" He told me, exasperated.

"I'm taken now." I told him.

"Unbelievable!" He shouted and stood up.

"Onew!" I yelled after him as he ran out of my apartment. I sighed and collapsed onto the couch. I pulled myself to my room to go back to sleep in my baby's arms. When I opened the door though my heart fell. All of Chanyeol's stuff was packed into his duffle bag and he was sitting on the edge of our bed with tears in his eyes.

"Baby what are you doing?" I asked him. He stood up and walked over to me. "What's wrong Chanyeol?! You're scaring me! Did a relative die?" I asked.

"No our love did." He told me.

"Huh?" I asked. He stared into my eyes. His were overflowing with tears.

"Jinki still means something to you doesn't he? I knew your heart didn't belong completely to me. You still love him don't you? I'm leaving so you don't hurt me any further than you already have." He told me, grabbing his bag off the bed.

"NO! Chanyeol I love you so much. You don't even know how much. Please don't leave me!" I begged him, tears streaming down my cheeks. I threw myself at him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I have to Sora." He told me.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T! I DON'T LOVE ANYONE BUT YOU!" I shouted.

"Mianhae Sora, but I can't do this anymore." He told me.

"Can't do what?!" I asked him desperately.

"Cheat on you!" He told me.

"What? I thought you were leaving because you thought I didn't love you." I asked him confused.

"It wasn't you Sora. I just needed a reason. I'm the one that doesn't deserve you. You should be with someone better. I'm so sorry." He said rushing out of the room with his bag. I heard the front door slam shut. I stood stunned in the middle of the room.

I fell to my knees and held my head. "He was cheating on me?!? Wae? Did I do something wrong? I don't cry over guys so why am I a mess right now?"

"Because you loved him more than anyone else you've ever loved before." Someone said. I snapped my head towards the door and my eyes widened.

"Mimi what are you doing here?!" I choked out. 

"I was on my way up to take you out when I saw Chanyeol running out crying, I kinda guessed what might've happened." He told me softly with that soothing voice of his.

"He cheated on me." I told him. His face fell and he came over to me. He held my convulsing body in his arms as I sobbed. He didn't say anything. He just comforted me like he always did in my time of need. Right then I confirmed something. I'd be nothing without this man. He was always there in my darkest hours.

"Come on. Let's get you fixed up." He said as he pulled me to my feet. I let him drag me over to my closet and change me into some skinny jeans and my signature leather jacket. I was still out of it when he dragged me to the bathroom. He draped a towel around my neck and made me kneel against the side of the bathtub.

He silently washed my hair as I calmed down. He turned off the water and slid the towel onto my head and dried it quickly. He took one of the ponytail holders off my wrist and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. He guided me to the sink and was about to reach for my toothbrush when I stopped him.

"I got this one." I told him. I brushed my teeth thoroughly then rinsed with my mint mouthwash. I put my toothbrush away satisfied at my minty breathe. All this time Zhoumi was just observing my pain closely. When I was done he pulled me into the living room. He sat down and pulled me into his lap. He the t.v. and we just watched reruns of Secret Garden.

I managed to crack a smile at some of Gil Ra Im and Kim Joo Won's hilarious antics. By the time we turned off the t.v. I was in a much better mood. My heart quickly sank again when I realized I would have to live alone for awhile. I had gotten so used to people around me that the feeling of loneliness had become a stranger to me. We were about to become best friends again though.

"You don't mind if I spend the night do you?" He asked as if he had read my mind.

"Not at all." I told him excited that I would have company. He yanked me up from the couch that we had been molded to for the last 7 hours. It was now 7:30. He picked my phone up from the coffee table and placed it in my bra like I always did. He pulled me out the door and locked my apartment before dragging me downstairs to his car.

We got in and he pulled out of the garage. I rested my forehead on the cool glass window of his car and sighed. "Where are we going Mimi?" I asked him.

"Somewhere." He told me. I didn't pester him anymore about it because I knew I wouldn't get an answer. Half a silent hour later, we reached our destination. I felt excited when I saw it. I looked at Zhoumi with gratefullness in my eyes.

"Thank you Mimi." I softly told him.

"Always and anytime Sora." He said. I gazed at the man in front of me with so much passion. What would I do without you Mimi?