The Beginning of the End

SHINee's Back and So Am I

~~~~~2 Years Later~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Two years have passed and so much has changed. Some for the better....and some for the worse but overall it was better than before. I finally have a stable boyfriend, the one and only, Lee Jinki. Him and I have been going out for two years. That's the longest relationship I've ever had close to Taemin and I's. Anyway I'm happy. Key is happy. 2Min is happy. Jonghyun has found himself a girlfriend. Btw, him and I are on speaking terms again. I decided to forgive him because you know......YOLO(You Only Live Once). My Super Junior buddies have retired and settled down as well. Some with each other and some with others. My INFINITE boys are still going strong so it'll be a while before they settle down. I'm relieved that Myungsoo has found himself a girl and finally gotten over me. Other once famous idol groups have started to retire as well. Such as BIG BANG, B2ST, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, and many other high rankers have dropped off the face of the Earth. It's really kind of sad. SHINee is approaching their retirement date as well. It must be really depressing for their fans but it's a plus for me. I'm married to one of the members. The beginning of the end sure is nice isn't it? I was brought back to the present when I heard the front door open.

"Yeobo?!" He called.

"Neh?"

"Where are you?"

"In the room." I told him. Not too long after, I felt arms snake around my waist.

"How was your day?" I asked him.

"Great and you yeobo?" He nuzzled my neck. I felt my cheeks burning.

"Good. No matter how many times you say that I still won't get used to it." I muttered under my breathe.

"Will you ever get used to us making love?"

"Of course. Saranghae!"

"Nado saranghae!" He shouted cutely. I smiled laying my head back on his shoulder. "Has he woken up yet?" He asked me.

"Neh he woke up earlier today then I fed him and put him back to sleep."

"Omo you're such a good mother!" He complimented me as we stared at our sleeping child. I moved to pick our baby up and cradle him in my arms. I ran a finger over his delicate features and kissed his forehead. We named him Lee Dong Yul. It translates to "Passion of the East". His English name is Mason. Onew's told me countless time how he'll be an ulzzang when he grows up. I would just shake my head and smirk knowing he was right because he inherited his appa's good looks. "He's beautiful like you." He told me.

"Gomawo. Saranghae Onew."

"Nado saranghae Sora." He whispered. So in the end, my life ended up for the better. Luck made me stumble into this amazing guy and put us together. I couldn't ask for anything more. All the adventures we've been through for the past few years are tucked away in my memories so we can look back at them later and remember the great times we had when we were young and reckless. Right now I'm focused on raising my child and loving my wonderful husband Lee Jinki. What's happened to me before has all been worth it. If it wasn't for all those mishaps and stumbles I would've never gotten to where I am now. So thank you luck. No matter how twisted you were served to me I wouldn't regret a thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm done with another story. I bet you guys didn't expect that did ya? I'm so happy. I've completed two stories so far and I'm starting on a new one. Anticipate the first chapter tomorrow like usual. I'll post the link on for it on the front of both my stories so just look for it. I update pretty late so you might not get it early but........gomawo readers for coming this far with me. Please continue to support me. Saranghae!!!!!!!!! <3

Here's the link to the first story if you haven't read it yet: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/236942/this-is-why-i-don-t-fall-in-love-shinee-you

Here's the link to my new story "I'm Not Exactly Miss SImple Either"http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/334519/i-m-not-exactly-miss-simple-either-superjunior