Pabos

SHINee's Back and So Am I

The next morning I was woken by whispers. I heard several voices coming from around me. "Do you think they're still sleeping?", "Aww! They're so cute.", "Should we wake them up?"

"How'd you get in?" I asked the whispers, snapping my eyes open. I heard someone gasp, shriek, and fall. The gasp was Mi Yun, the shriek was Taemin, and the fall was Onew. Omo everything that kid did was Onew Condition. I swiftly got up and strode to the bathroom without waiting for an answer. I'd get it later.

I stripped and stepped under the hot water streaming from the shower head. I shuddered as the creepy shower part of Super Junior's Mystery 6 flashed into my head. I was relieved when I heard Jonghyun say he was coming in. I heard rustling then felt arms snake around my waist. He started nipping my neck. I moaned.

"Baby not now." I told him. He pouted but let go anyway. We showered quickly and stepped out again. We got dressed then headed out to the others. They had already packed their stuff and moved out of their rooms so Jonghyun and I packed too. "Ok kaja!" I told the others when we were done. We all filed out of me and Jonghyun's room and outside into Jjong's car. We drove to a local shopping center.

We all split up and went our separate ways. We had agreed to meet back at the food court in two hours to eat since we didn't have breakfast. Jonghyun clasped my hand in his and swung it back and forth pulling me towards the center of the mall. We browsed several shops and bought a few things for the both of us.

It was almost time to meet the others at the food court so I had started making my way towards it until JOnghyun pulled me back.

"What?" I asked him, confused. He didn't answer, just dragged me off to the unknown destination. We walked for a short amount of time before we stopped somewhere. I gasped when I saw what store Jjong had dragged me to. Babies' R' Us. 

"I thought we'd just look around for awhile. I hope you don't mind." He said sweetly.

"Not at all." I told him and pulled him into the store. I looked through some racks of baby clothes with a small smile on my face. Jonghyun kept pointing out cute things every once in a while. SOon we would have to leave though. Jonghyun insisted on buying some minor things right now. i tried to change his mine but he wouldn't budge.

"Baby you didn't need to buy anything." I told him. He shrugged and smiled at me.

"I wanna be a good father so I plan on spoiling our baby." He told me proudly. I face palmed at his effortless aegyo.

"Spoiling your child doesn't mean your a good dad." I told him. His smile dropped as he scratched his head.

"Yeah I knew that. Come one let's go. We have to meet the others." Jonghyun said trying to change the subject. I didn't argrue and just let him wrap his arm around my waist as we slowly made our way to the food court. When we got there everyone was already seated looking around impatiently.

"Finally!" Minho shouted upon seeing us approach them. Jonghyun sat down and pulled me into his lap. I struggled against his hold but he ignored my protests. In the end I just huffed and stopped moving. I crossed my arms and wouldn't look at him. He noticed me giving him the cold shoulder and pouted.

"What's wrong jagi?" Jonghyun asked me. I refused to answer him so I turned to Onew and started up a conversation with him. 2Min took our orders and went to get them when our number was called. Once we all got our food we dug in. I ate my rice while listening to the leader tell a funny story.

I don't know how I made it this whole time without talking to Jjong. I could feel him getting irritated since the beginning but I couldn't help it. He was y when he got mad. I gasped as I felt myself falling towards the ground. When my hit the cold tile ground I glared up at the culprit.

"What the was that for Jonghyun?!" I yelled at him. He just ignored me and continued talking to Key who gave me a "solve this yourself" look. Wow thanks bro. It's nice to know you'll always have my back. I brushed myself off and abruptly stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom." I managed to choke out. I couldn't believe I was being so weak. I just wanted a sorry kiss but he ended up shoving me to the floor instead.

I briskly walked to the bathrooms that were nearby. The second the door clanged shut my eyes started leaking. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my tear-stricken face and slapped myself. "Stop it! Why are you like this? Ever since Key found me I've gotten soft. What happened to the rough, cold, and ruthless Sora?! Why am I so weak?!?" I shouted at myself in frustration. I couldn't even keep my tears in anymore. I've lost my touch.

"You're not weak jagiya." A voice I knew all too well said. I whipped around and gasped. 

"What are you doing in here?! This is the ladies' room. Get out!" I shrieked at him. My tears were ceasing to exist.

"I saw you walk in here looking like you were about to cry. I had to do something. Plus I could care less if I get caught. I'll just lie my way out of it. I can't stand to see you cry because I love you too much." He whispered into my ear. pulling me into a hug. I just wrapped my arms around his comforting body.

"Thank you Mimi."